Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    So im playing generations, survival I think. And I'm playing with Tsunade. I notice the computer goes into awakening with a few characters, then I notice something. Only certain characters have lightning around them when they awaken. Like kakashi, kakazu, and sasuke. But when I looked at Tsunade I notice she had lightning around her too. Do you think that confirms she Is of lightning element?
     
         

  2. #2
    キング Douryoku's Avatar
    Status
    Douryoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    「イタチ:キング」
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element


    No. Games do not count as canonical material, not in the slightest. Quite frankly, it proves jack-shit.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member SasukeUchiha21's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha21 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North Bergen
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    i don't think so, maybe it's just chakra.
     
         

  4. #4
    ~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    The Infernal Spirit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjutsuSeeker View Post
    So im playing generations, survival I think. And I'm playing with Tsunade. I notice the computer goes into awakening with a few characters, then I notice something. Only certain characters have lightning around them when they awaken. Like kakashi, kakazu, and sasuke. But when I looked at Tsunade I notice she had lightning around her too. Do you think that confirms she Is of lightning element?
    It is already stated she has raiton.

    Note in part 1 when she shocked kabutos nervous system.

    She is a medical nin so her purposes with the element are totally different then ninja who actually go out into battle.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by Doúryoku View Post

    No. Games do not count as canonical material, not in the slightest. Quite frankly, it proves jack-shit.
    but only lightning element users have that type of awakening in the game. I tested it out. WHy would they give her that if they didn think she had it?
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    So Sakura has lightning style? Yeah right.
     
         

  7. #7
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    . Horrible logic you got there.
     
         

  8. #8
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjutsuSeeker View Post
    but only lightning element users have that type of awakening in the game. I tested it out. WHy would they give her that if they didn think she had it?
    Because they make cool things for a living and lighting = Cool.
     
         

  9. #9
    キング Douryoku's Avatar
    Status
    Douryoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    「イタチ:キング」
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjutsuSeeker View Post
    but only lightning element users have that type of awakening in the game. I tested it out. WHy would they give her that if they didn think she had it?
    Minato has it too...you know. [1]

    And like I said, none of the games count as canonical material. It's that simple.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by 1timeonly View Post
    No, characters like ten ten and sasori also have this, its just the default awakening
    that is not true. Look very closely at their awakenings, it is blue, but they do NOT have the lightning around them light tsunade does
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    i think what confirms it is the fact that she used it against kabuto
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    and sakura and mintato both have lightning element so....
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    i think what confirms it is the fact that she used it against kabuto

    see look at that. she turn her chakra into electricity. How much more damn proof do you guys need?
     
         

  14. #14
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    games do not count as material, and all non transformation awakenings have that blue lightning arura...
     
         

  15. #15
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    i think what confirms it is the fact that she used it against kabuto
    Ah ha! True proof! Crap that means I have to agree with the OP. . .sorry rollin, you're wrong now
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaneos510X View Post
    games do not count as material, and all non transformation awakenings have that blue lightning arura...
    why would the game developers make up stuff? that's like giving sasuke water element in the game, because as you say, games do not count as material. Am I right?
     
         

  17. #17
    Member celarian's Avatar
    Status
    celarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjutsuSeeker View Post
    why would the game developers make up stuff? that's like giving sasuke water element in the game, because as you say, games do not count as material. Am I right?
    In ultimate ninja storm 3 the raikage has 2 arms when he tries to punch naruto even though he got his arm cut of in the anime and manga. Your statement is cruedly wrong.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member juankimari's Avatar
    Status
    juankimari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjutsuSeeker View Post
    why would the game developers make up stuff? that's like giving sasuke water element in the game, because as you say, games do not count as material. Am I right?
    Geez, are you really asking that?

    1.I don´t know if Tsunade has or doesn´t have lightning element, i don´t recall it being stated in the manga.

    2.ONLY things that happen in manga are official canon, things like games ARE NOT.

    3.Game developers and publishers would do that because THEY CAN!! and they pay up good money to get licenses. For the most part they try and stay faithful to the original events, HOWEVER many many times they decide to go and add their own spin to things just for fun or just because they want to add their original touch.

    Proof of this is the whole DB Tenkaichi or DB budokai game sagas, where game developers have made up fusions THAT NEVER happened in DB universe, thus altering the original and canon events in DB.

    Now, you may ask yourself what does a DB game have to do with a Naruto game? Namco Bandai is the answer they are the ones who own these licenses to create both Naruto and DB games, if they did it in a DB games WHAT would stop them from doing it in a Naruto game?

    Bottom line, everyone knows games ARE NOT canon at all...Manga is.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by juankimari View Post
    Geez, are you really asking that?

    1.I don´t know if Tsunade has or doesn´t have lightning element, i don´t recall it being stated in the manga.

    2.ONLY things that happen in manga are official canon, things like games ARE NOT.

    3.Game developers and publishers would do that because THEY CAN!! and they pay up good money to get licenses. For the most part they try and stay faithful to the original events, HOWEVER many many times they decide to go and add their own spin to things just for fun or just because they want to add their original touch.

    Proof of this is the whole DB Tenkaichi or DB budokai game sagas, where game developers have made up fusions THAT NEVER happened in DB universe, thus altering the original and canon events in DB.

    Now, you may ask yourself what does a DB game have to do with a Naruto game? Namco Bandai is the answer they are the ones who own these licenses to create both Naruto and DB games, if they did it in a DB games WHAT would stop them from doing it in a Naruto game?

    Bottom line, everyone knows games ARE NOT canon at all...Manga is.
    ok mange huh? well a few post up there is manga proof she can use lightning soo...
     
         

  20. #20
    Member juankimari's Avatar
    Status
    juankimari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjutsuSeeker View Post
    ok mange huh? well a few post up there is manga proof she can use lightning soo...
    I said I didn´t RECALL it being stated in the manga, which is VERY different from saying IT DIDN´T happen in the manga.In other words i said i didn´t remember if it happened or not.

    That is why i made it clear how wrong your logic is by saying and i quote the name of the thread ´´
    Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element ´´ you are saying that her awakening IN A GAME confirms she has lightning element, which is so wrong as games are NOT canon.

    Get it? i was NOT saying she didn´t have lightning element, i was saying THAT the games have nothing to do with it(that´s why i said i din´t recall it happening in the MANGA).
     
         

  21. #21
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunades awakening confirms she has lightning element

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjutsuSeeker View Post
    why would the game developers make up stuff? that's like giving sasuke water element in the game, because as you say, games do not count as material. Am I right?
    not saying it's made up just denying that the blue lightning aura is something that's not given to all chars with a non transformation awakening....
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •