Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Glorious Reinvention Hejorisama's Avatar
    Status
    Hejorisama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    126
    This user has no status.
     

     
         

  2. #2
    Member Rokku Ri's Avatar
    Status
    Rokku Ri is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    76
    This user has no status.
     

     
         

  3. #3
    Glorious Reinvention Hejorisama's Avatar
    Status
    Hejorisama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    126
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Freeform tai

    @ Rock lee - I wil bet u!

    as Rock lee sees Rock lee I run up and he punches you on the left cheak using his left hand hitting ur cheak so he hits it hard.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Rokku Ri's Avatar
    Status
    Rokku Ri is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    76
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Freeform tai

    Quote Originally Posted by Hejorisama View Post
    @ Rock lee - I wil bet u!

    as Rock lee sees Rock lee I run up and he punches you on the left cheak using his left hand hitting ur cheak so he hits it hard.
    @ Hejorisama - Ok but not 2 fast!!

    as rock lee hits my rock lee in his cheak, he flies backwards but before he too far away, he kicks with his foot at your cheak, hitting your cheak with his toe, really hard
     
         

  5. #5
    Glorious Reinvention Hejorisama's Avatar
    Status
    Hejorisama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    126
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Freeform tai

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokku Ri View Post
    @ Hejorisama - Ok but not 2 fast!!

    as rock lee hits my rock lee in his cheak, he flies backwards but before he too far away, he kicks with his foot at your cheak, hitting your cheak with his toe, really hard
    @ Rocky Balboa - TIem will 0nly dekide 4 itslf mah younga.

    when toe hits me his stinky nail stabs into my cheak and i hurt, so i get angry quickly and headbutt rock lee wid my forehead so hit his head with my head and his head hurts bcoz my head hit is head.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Rokku Ri's Avatar
    Status
    Rokku Ri is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    76
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Freeform tai

    Quote Originally Posted by Hejorisama View Post
    @ Rocky Balboa - TIem will 0nly dekide 4 itslf mah younga.

    when toe hits me his stinky nail stabs into my cheak and i hurt, so i get angry quickly and headbutt rock lee wid my forehead so hit his head with my head and his head hurts bcoz my head hit is head.
    As he's headbutted, Rock Lee stumbles back a couple of meters before regaining his balance back. [This clone.. he fights just like me. Rock lee quickly finishes off his sentence, he runs towards you, launchign himself into the air and swinging his right foot at your face, aimaing to his face.
     
         

  7. #7
    Glorious Reinvention Hejorisama's Avatar
    Status
    Hejorisama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    126
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Freeform tai

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokku Ri View Post
    As he's headbutted, Rock Lee stumbles back a couple of meters before regaining his balance back. [This clone.. he fights just like me. Rock lee quickly finishes off his sentence, he runs towards you, launchign himself into the air and swinging his right foot at your face, aimaing to his face.
    As his opponent/clone stumbles on the ground, Rock Lee takes no time to stay put on the defensive, being prepared for any attack that might come. As his arch nemesis starts ascending towards him, Rock Lee notices a sudden shift at his opponents level, being launched into the air and with a swift swing of his right foot, aimed towards Rock Lee's face. With a quick reflect, Rock Lee extends his left forearm upwards, aligning it right next to the left of his face. And upon impact of the kick (As the foot hits my forearm) He flicks his wrist anti-clockwise, grabbing onto the ankle of his opponent, and then exerts extreme pressure towards the rest of his body, spinning anti-clockwise and grabbing onto the underside of The Thing's leg, holding it just above his right shoulder(get it? rock? ok no >_>) Now, having his back towards his opponent, and the leg extended over Rock Lee's right shoulder, he bends his body forwards and throws his opponent straight ahead face-first.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Rokku Ri's Avatar
    Status
    Rokku Ri is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    76
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Freeform tai

    Quote Originally Posted by Hejorisama View Post
    As his opponent/clone stumbles on the ground, Rock Lee takes no time to stay put on the defensive, being prepared for any attack that might come. As his arch nemesis starts ascending towards him, Rock Lee notices a sudden shift at his opponents level, being launched into the air and with a swift swing of his right foot, aimed towards Rock Lee's face. With a quick reflect, Rock Lee extends his left forearm upwards, aligning it right next to the left of his face. And upon impact of the kick (As the foot hits my forearm) He flicks his wrist anti-clockwise, grabbing onto the ankle of his opponent, and then exerts extreme pressure towards the rest of his body, spinning anti-clockwise and grabbing onto the underside of The Thing's leg, holding it just above his right shoulder(get it? rock? ok no >_>) Now, having his back towards his opponent, and the leg extended over Rock Lee's right shoulder, he bends his body forwards and throws his opponent straight ahead face-first.
    As he saw you block his kick, Rock Lee is amazed at your quick reaction. *Thinking* He moves a lot like me.. he's predicting my every move, the only way to beat him is, with.. As he figured out the answer, Rock Lee would go on to use your forearm as a 'rest' or something to push off and go on to further dig his right foot into it, before you can grab his ankle, making you lose your balance whilst simultaneously, he uses the push to change his body position in mid air and use it to send his left foot, swinging towards the right side of your face, aiming to send you flying to your left side.

    Straight after the kick, he'd land down on the ground again, positioning himself with his right hand out, the outer hand facing you, as the breeze allows his hair to waves helplessly to the right, his big eyes shining in the sunlight and his mono-brow looking sexy as f*ck.

    Come, my imposter, I shall show you the my youth in its full grace!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •