399 59.11%
Page 11 of 19 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    In The Secret Place of the
    Most High God.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 617 Discussion and 618 Predictions

Many forget that it takes time to travel, so if Sasuke and company had already gotten to their destination, then won't that be 'plot no jutsu'; as they are still on the same day as they left the Kabuto cave?
    Also some forget that Madara cud not form a full Susuano when his clones brought forth Susano; so that tells us that with Madara already controlling the Jubi, he might not have being able to bring forth Susano to protect himself from Lee's taijutsu kick.
    Once in a while it is good to appreciate the author rather than want the author to proceed in the story-line as you want; if not simply go start your own Manga.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got in my first car
    accident. ...**** me.

I give it a 5/5 solely because of anticipation, cause I get to find out whether some of my predictions are correct next week and because we find out both where Orochimaru's taking them and who Sasuke was talking about several chapters back:D

In regards to the aforementioned predictions, it was that Madara and Obito's control over the Ten-tails wasn't necessarily keeping it from rampaging, but rather turning on them and helping out Naruto. And the reason I say that is because the Sage told all nine tailed beasts that they would meet someone who'd teach them what true power is and that they would eventually reform into the Ten-tails, only being more friendly this time, of course With the exception of Shukaku, who wasn't there at the time, they all agreed that Naruto was this person and they did the fist bump with him, and since I'd imagine that both their bodies AND memories combined into one, the Ten-tails should probably remember this. I dunno, that's just my take. In any case, it was a great chapter

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most High God.

& about Hinata healing Naruto, 1st she was close to Him, when he dislocated the shoulders. & being an Hyuga she wud easily have easily seen the chakra flow in the dislocated spot right?
    This war reminds me of what Minato said in Chap 240/page 14 (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-245-14/...ter-240.html): 'THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO A SHINOBI IS TEAMWORK'. So if as some people want Naruto had gone on to take out Obito or Madara or even edo tensei Nagato on his own without help won't that have being a big time trolling?
    Heroes are not those who save the day by themselves, rather they help others save themselves.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most High God.

Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    And the reason I say that is because the Sage told all nine tailed beasts that they would meet someone who'd teach them what true power is and that they would eventually reform into the Ten-tails, only being more friendly this time, of course With the exception of Shukaku, who wasn't there at the time, they all agreed that Naruto was this person and they did the fist bump with him, and since I'd imagine that both their bodies AND memories combined into one, the Ten-tails should probably remember this. I dunno, that's just my take. In any case, it was a great chapter
    Did you notice that Gyuki (8 tails) was not in the conference as well. Also about the Jubi remembering what the SO6P said couz the beasts are combined into the beasts, well I am not too sure about that couz Kishimoto said the beasts had entrusted their SOULS (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/572/15) to Naruto. So I can imagine that the souls of the beasts are not inside the Jubi, but inside Naruto right?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Double rasen-shurikens!

Also, Hinata healed/fixed Naruto's dislocated arm so she has some medical knowlege..
    Now we should stop hearing people cry about her healing people in fillers smh..

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

I liked the chapter especially seeing Lee smash straight through Madara, as well as the likely return of Sasuke and his crew. However they keep bringing up Neji and that just reopens the wounds of his weak death no matter what happens he will forever be remembered as fodder in the end. This secretly makes me hope for the quick deaths of all the other ninjas.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsow View Post
    This was a good chapter 5/5
    those to think Naruto talks too much about friends remember that is "The characterization of Naruto!"
    I realize that is The characterization of Naruto, but it's starting to become overdrawn out.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Ok, let me put my two cents here... This week chapter, well, pretty controversial.

I liked Lee's determination and fierceness. This is the Lee we know.
    As expected, Naruto surpassed both their parents.
    All the Alliance heading to attack for Neji, loved it! Neji didn't died in vain, as said by Naruto.

Now, let us make clear some things as I've seen people started ranting at Sakura's disappearance and Hinata "healing" Naruto's shoulder.

First of all, Hinata didn't heal Naruto's shoulder, just relocated via Gentle Fist (Jyuuken). Healing is a thing, relocation is another thing.

Now, for people saying Sakura is history. I have a question: how many of you remind 573 Pathway to Radiance? Did you all forget that Sakura had the last speech? So probably until all the others aren't completed with their development, Sakura won't appear.
    Also, let me say, Kishi is a genius at doing stuff. He is doing this Sakura MIA on purpose. He drew all the attention by having Hinata relocating Naruto's shoulder when all of us would've expected Sakura to do it. Yet, Sakura isn't to be seen in two chapters. He is really good at drawing attention, because, look around, everyone, hater, fan, neutral, whatever ask themselves "Where is Sakura?" or in a positive or negative way, they are concerned about Sakura not being there.
    He clearly prepares something for her.
    Congrats, Kishi, you're a mastermind.

That Lee in Kyuubi chakra hitting Madara was badass.

I am quite curious how TenTails will react now that neither Obito nor Madara are connected with it and can't keep it in control.

Also, pretty sure Sasuke is going to read the Uchiha tablet. Kabuto with Orochimaru made it without having Sharingan so imagine Sasuke.

I feel some big action is going to come. Now it's the start of the real deal.

So, yeah, the chapter will have a 4 from me. I still have some things I don't like, but overall it was good.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got in my first car
    accident. ...**** me.

Quote Originally Posted by kunlebade View Post
    Did you notice that Gyuki (8 tails) was not in the conference as well. Also about the Jubi remembering what the SO6P said couz the beasts are combined into the beasts, well I am not too sure about that couz Kishimoto said the beasts had entrusted their SOULS (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/572/15) to Naruto. So I can imagine that the souls of the beasts are not inside the Jubi, but inside Naruto right?
    Yeah, I guess I forgot him, too, didn't I?

Alright, I just had to check another source to ensure it wasn't a single translation, but yeah, I suppose that is what he said. ...Well, maybe it's not in the literal sense, cause that does sound somewhat strange to me. At the same time, though, they had to have given him something when they all did the fist bump, so maybe you're onto something there Whatever it is, though, I'd wager it has kind of the same purpose as Minato giving him Kushina and his chakra or Itachi giving him Shisui's eye. Y'know, in case something specific happens.

Last edited by Chakra Wizard; 01-23-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So by Characterization means
    -Kishimoto needs once again to convinces us that naruto wont give up and bla bla and all the **** he talks over and over?
    -Instead of giving us the same crab about naruto and his over used speech, he could give us from others characters.
    -It is the same thing over and over.
    -Dint kishimoto already stated that naruto wont give up his speech not matter what obito says.. for god sake.

I am really glad kishimoto gave some spotlight to Lee, that guy really deserved it after being in the forgotten Rotten team for whoknows how long.

Now some might not agreed but lol.
    Lee what naruto coulndt with only 1 tail of kyuby Chakra, i cant imagine that +7 gates open. or some extra tail. which proves that naruto its only a kid with a 'Cheat Code'.

-Next Chapter we gona see how overpower kakashi will become with just a slice of ''Naruto's Cheat Code Pwer'.

1 Tail Kakashi
    -Highly Boost Endures
    -Super Boost Chakra
    -Boost All techniques
    -Regeneration
    -Boost Speed and Reflex
    -Kumai x3 powerfull and better.

1 Tail Kakashi Solo 'Cheat Code'
    -I am very curious to see the effects on a Pro after what did to Lee.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I swear it's like a whole bunch of kids are on this website....

Don't judge what Kishi has failed to do after each chapter... so quick to criticize and attack Kishi that he should do this and that.... the chapter was a perfect compliment to last weeks chapter.... Answers to some of you haters saying kakashi is OP... Lee getting an awesome kick on Madara... obviously it's hard for Obito and Madara to try and maintain the hold over the Juubi... but by Madara saying "Should I give more power?" makes me think... he wants Obito to kind of lose... That is why he probably didn't get a chance to attack... Naruto has the same speed as the Yellow Flash... and Rock Lee is amazingly fast.... imagine what a bit of Kyuubis Chakra would do to his speed... maybe they were moving at Yellow Flash speed when they attacked and totally caught those two off guard...

This was a nice little twist for me... I think they will be showing the Kages on the next chapter... Waiting to hear who Sasuke will be seeing is killing me... Possibly thinking Madara and Tobi may team up with the alliance to try and take on Juubi... Madara leading the army would be Boss!!!

Other than that I really enjoyed it and finally gives the others a chance to shine... I seriously think that Naruto will be losing the Kyuubi sometime soon... Really want to see the Kage back in action with some Kyuubi Chakra.. lol

Status
    Aug 2011
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!

It was good but not great.....just interested on who is the people who knows all

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....

I found Kurama speech heart warming actually at same time occurred since he the one who killed them lol, Naruto surpassing his parents was to be aspect no suprise. Lee wow, I liked Lee's determination and when Lee speed blitz Madara I was like dam and Hinata has been on fire using her gentle fist to fix broken bone injury. I just hope kishi pulls a bs with Sasuke at end of the chapter and not show it next week, by the looks of it I think their in the uchiha clan. The only gripe I have is that I find Ninetail's chakara convenient with it able link to other ninja threw Naruto.

I give this chapter a 5/5 this week, a lot better then last week.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry...for pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Rock Lee> Madara :D it's my time to act like a fanboy for my fav. Lee is epic man how can you not love him?
    You mad Madara fanboys? He has never gotten own like Lee owned him
    5/5 I think Obito and Madara will retreat because Kishi has been saying the war is almost over and they have lost controll of the Juubi
    Ditto! Lee just did what 5 kages couldn't, pawned MADARA!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wonder if the real Naruto is waiting for Sasuke.... Where is he anyway?? Where did the real Naruto go???

Taijutsu = True hard work LocalAfrican's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do they realy expect me to
    make a complete mockery of
    myself by entering through the
    back door of my own Palace?

Quote Originally Posted by kunlebade View Post
    Many forget that it takes time to travel, so if Sasuke and company had already gotten to their destination, then won't that be 'plot no jutsu'; as they are still on the same day as they left the Kabuto cave?
    Also some forget that Madara cud not form a full Susuano when his clones brought forth Susano; so that tells us that with Madara already controlling the Jubi, he might not have being able to bring forth Susano to protect himself from Lee's taijutsu kick.
    Once in a while it is good to appreciate the author rather than want the author to proceed in the story-line as you want; if not simply go start your own Manga.
    I couldn't agree with you enough. Some people complain every week saying the chapters and manga suck. But it makes me wonder why they keep coming back week after week

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry...for pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by Losatsea View Post
    I don't believe she did; at least not on the same level of an actual healing jutsu. Rather, I think that she used a "love-tap" version of her Juuken palm technique to forcibly relocate Naruto's displaced shoulder.
    Agreed. I reread the chapter, and from what I saw, Hinata used gentle fist to fix Naruto's dislocation. Good call xD

Shi-nooby
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    hurhurdurdur-no-jutsu

10/5 Lee won it for me! Yup yup, Lee fanboy, finally he's back in the spotlight. So epic!!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

can someone explain what that hawk thing was?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    can someone explain what that hawk thing was?

I think it was Naruto's rasenshuriken in a bird form to emphasis Neji's bird in a cage thing... a symbolism for Neji's remembrance.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    down to the ocean floor

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Can someone tell me who healed Naruto for his dislocated shoulder? I couldn't quite tell.
    it was hinata

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    down to the ocean floor

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I think it was Naruto's rasenshuriken in a bird form to emphasis Neji's bird in a cage thing... a symbolism for Neji's remembrance.
    not quite, it was the whole shinobi alliance moving towards madara and tobi as a bird, and thereafter naruto throwing his rasenshuriken

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter was so bad ass

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by moegi View Post
    not quite, it was the whole shinobi alliance moving towards madara and tobi as a bird, and thereafter naruto throwing his rasenshuriken
    Yeah, whatever, but the bird thing was a symbolism for Neji's remembrance.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my way back soon.

Why didnt Obito use his s/t on the cord connecting him to the juubi?
    he's able to do it with his clothes.