399 59.11%
Page 13 of 19 « First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 617 Discussion and 618 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Son of God View Post
    Why didnt Obito use his s/t on the cord connecting him to the juubi?
    he's able to do it with his clothes.
    I was thinking the same thing. I think the 10-tails may be too big? Just like Kakashi couldn't do it. Also, where is Obito getting all of this chakra.

Those Uchihas are way to overpowered.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinner1991 View Post
    I find it funny that you are trying to justify Sakura's disappearance as a coincidence (for artistic integrity's sake). Whether she receives attention or not, a vast majority of readers have come to acknowledge her as a useless character to the story. In just a few short chapters, Hinata has made more of impression on Naruto than Sakura has. I'm not saying the author has nothing planned for Sakura. However, if it isn't something big, it will justify her uselessness as a character.
    I am not justifying anything because all that I said there is proved. Look at the whole reaction of the fandom.
    And don't worry, Sakura could bring Naruto back to life and the fandom won't acknowledge it.
    So the justifying thing drops.
    And how exactly Hinata has made more impression? You forget that all his friends are important to him, simple as that.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Holy freaking crap!

It's about time Kishi! :score:

50/5
    Well said my friend... well said. Also I think its pretty clear that sauske is at the uchiha town.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I called it. Lee gave Edo Madara some lumps and, NO, Madara should not have been able to counter Lee's kick while controlling the Juubi especially since two panels before he was pumping more chakra into Juubi.

Obito couldn't s/t the connection to the Juubi cause that would've been the same thing as the RS cutting it. He physically moves things to another dimension. He would have to take the Juubi also.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, I am pretty sure that during the Genin exam they explained that he taught Lee about the gates because it is not able to use ninjutsu, but a thing with training your body to do.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am hoping that this may have jump started his system and he will be able to do it now. That would be great for Lee!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara is not done yet. He can't be. You can see him with Obito on the second last page.

The houses behind Oro and Sasu are damaged and abandoned. They can be Uzumaki village or Uchiha village. I hope its uchiha village.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mixed emotion bout this chap not really explosive but really like the character development, we all can say naruto is the #1 chakra manipulator in this narutoverse and to have a girl friend from the hyuga clan with medical ninjutsu, for all the naruto + sakura fans please not more threads. Another thing that I like is naruto with 2 rasenshurikens at 1 time was great to see just because its about time naruto's jutsus become 2nd nature to him instead of always having to go extra length to perform something

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by girya View Post
    Madara is not done yet. He can't be. You can see him with Obito on the second last page.

The houses behind Oro and Sasu are damaged and abandoned. They can be Uzumaki village or Uchiha village. I hope its uchiha village.
    it has to be the uchiha clans territory because the uzumaki clan is in eddy village not leaf village and just myself and others have suggested he has to talk to daddy & mummy.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    Madara got owned by Lee.
    lolz effin one-shotted!! EPIC! MAdara you faill!!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Well, that was a disappointment. No plot progression, more of the same crap we've already seen in a new package. At least Lee was cool. And a brief explanation on the chakra thing, but Kurama is getting annoying. I liked him better when he was a jerk. Overall 2/5.
    Really???? The manga episode will only be a couple of minutes in Anime. I guess it is selective viewing and what others want to see.

This episode gives a greater meaning to the previous chapter about connection. Naruto had everyone connected with his chakra. Kurama gave some chackra to Kakashi and this manga has shown how fast Naruto was able to grab the idea and improve upon. Kakashi aknowledge that it felt better than before and Kurama has only compliments for Naruto. It is exiting to wait and see how else he will encounter the unexpected.

They meant to separate Madara/Obito from the Juubi and they met the decisive task before they can continue with the remainder of the strategy.

It also shows how Neji's dead brings out the Will of Fire to all and how all, connected somehow, formed a bird; something that always represented Neji and the way he saw freedom. The frredom to choose his own path.

It shows that Hinata means what she says. She said that she wouldnt leaf his side any longer. That is what she is doing to help/protect Naruto. BTW, she can see like an X-ray machine. All she did was give a little push with her ninjutsu to place his shoulder a/c joint back in place correctly to prevent further injuries. She cannot take Sakura's place and viceversa.

Sakura is not shown but it is implied that she is probably taking care of the most serious injuries and trying to save lifes. That is whe she does. Unfurtunately, it is behind the curtain work and she might not be getting proper credit. People always care about the front-line action but don't give enough credit to the support elements.

I can keep going about this chapter.

It was good and the longer they take, the more it last.

Last edited by narutotails; 01-24-2013 at 12:33 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by kyndig15145 View Post
    No, I am pretty sure that during the Genin exam they explained that he taught Lee about the gates because it is not able to use ninjutsu, but a thing with training your body to do.
    Yeah, Guy taught him that to give him a bigger edge in tough battles like that one with Gaara, since he could only use taijutsu, but if you recall the explanation Kakashi gave as to what the gates are, they're at different locations throughout the chakra system and are supposed to limit the flow of chakra. So, as part of the actual system, he'd have to have one in order to learn how to open them.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WHO ****ING CARES About Sakura and Sasuke?

Heres the real question!

WHY HASN'T A SINGLE PATH Ability been used?

What happened to the holder of the eyes having the ability to use all nature elements? Where the hell is almighty push and pull?
    There are SOOOO MANY times Obito could have pushed Naruto it isn't even funny... Why has Madara used his Meteor Attack again?
    Where are his Clones like last time with the kages?

As soon as Naruto started handing off cloaks Madara should have just created clones.

Lastly wouldn't the Uchiha part of the village have been flattened after pain turned the entire village up to the mountain into a hole? Wouldn't make much sense for them to rebuild it again and it doesn't make sense how well it's still kept together after pain.

Last edited by DeathandHealing; 01-24-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames

Have you notice? All shinobi was flying and formed like a bird.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathandHealing View Post
    WHO ****ING CARES About Sakura and Sasuke?

Heres the real question!

WHY HASN'T A SINGLE PATH Ability been used?

What happened to the holder of the eyes having the ability to use all nature elements? Where the hell is almighty push and pull?
    There are SOOOO MANY times Obito could have pushed Naruto it isn't even funny... Why has Madara used his Meteor Attack again?
    Where is his Clones like last time?

As soon as Naruto started handing off cloaks Madara should have just created clones.
    It's probably an allusion by Kishi as to exactly how powerful even the imperfect Ten-Tails is. It takes even all of Madara Uchiha's focus and chakra to bend it to do his will. Sounds logical to me, anyways.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes, But Edos have Unlimited chakra..... see my point?

if anything Madaras clones should rebel against him because they pretty much would be unlimited as him.

Embodiment of Emptiness Mahoken's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't get why people can't accept the fact that Lee was able to hit Madara. Lee has Kurama's chakra, which obviously makes him much more powerful. It enhanced his power and speed which was already very high to begin with. Madara didn't have a chance to react.

I also don't get why everyone is getting mad at Hinata for fixing Naurto's shoulder. Can't the gentle fist have something to do with simply pushing a bone back into its socket?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spare time.

if anything Madaras clones should rebel against him because they pretty much would be unlimited as him.
    ...Alright, from that perspective, ...it's probably because he's just as big of a prick as ever. Heck, he toyed with the Kages the entire time until he decided to leave, then he left them on the brink of death within minutes, so that may be what he's doing now.

Then, there's also Obito, who said he was pretty much forced to do whatever he said because he would have to be the one to revive him with the Outer Path technique. He probably just wants to toss them around until he's ready to use the technique and, since he's forced to take orders from him, Madara's basically left there to watch it happen. Anyone's guess, though, man.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This gets a 5/5 for Lee destroying Madara...the other pages get a 3.5-4ish.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A freekin gree

No movement in plot whatsoever. We still dont know whats up with the kages, nor do we know where sasuke is and the shinobi alliance JUST started a Come Back. Teaser exactly like last week. How long do they have to lament neji's death during battle. He was one of my all time favs but dang kishi did NOTHING with his character. Neji had so many possibilities and Nothing! Now they take a month to kill him and lament i think not... that was a bad plot decision. Abysmal chapter, Be Oh Oh -> BOO!
    0.2/5

Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    It's starting to feel like Izanami, the same scenarios keep looping continuously.

At least next week should be a bit interesting given Sasuke's return to the story.

2/5.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I am not justifying anything because all that I said there is proved. Look at the whole reaction of the fandom.
    And don't worry, Sakura could bring Naruto back to life and the fandom won't acknowledge it.
    So the justifying thing drops.
    And how exactly Hinata has made more impression? You forget that all his friends are important to him, simple as that.
    I'm saying this as someone who is neutral on the subject of Sakura. I see everyone's perspective on Sakura. While every friend Naruto has is important to him, some are more important to him than others. It seems Sakura is moving down on that list. As for her being useless, I see where everyone is coming from. It isn't theory anymore, it's becoming fact. Sakura may have been useful, but since the defeat of Sasori, I've seen little that can really disprove a whole armada of Sakura haters. I have no intention of starting a flame war, but I can't help but feel that Sakura is becoming more and more obsolete as a character simply because the author isn't focusing on her development as a character.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    Unless you're a Lee fan I really don't see any reason as to why this chapter would be any good. It was the same **** all over again. Stupid speech, Naruto handing out chakra, a pointless attack by the alliance, Kurama blowing Naruto, and one page of Sasuke.
    i know man, this is getting ridiculous. the recorder is stuck on repeat.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    getting really baked.

i think it was a 5/5 simply because the juubi is free now.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see what you're getting at, and I agree that superficially it doesn't make a lot of sense. Hopefully Kishi will clarify. In the meantime, here's how I see it: unlimited chakra means only that Madara's chakra reserves do not deplete. It does not mean that Madara can conjure an infinite amount of chakra at any instant to pull off any technique he wants. In other words, his chakra capacity at any moment is finite, but continually refilled. Presumably, controlling the Juubi requires that he direct all of his chakra to this task, and if he were to divert some chakra to perform some other action (summon meteors or whatever), then his control over the Juubi would be weakened. Essentially, his power level is finite, but his endurance is unlimited.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This was so awesome! I'm glad there was some progress. I wonder if Naruto will talk no jutsu them, next week. I can't wait!