Page 19 of 24 « First ... 9151617181920212223 ... Last»
    Status
    If you're not going to get any
    wiser, what's the point of
    getting older ?

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 617 Discussion and 618 Predictions

Totally agree especially about the bunch of kids here lol

Quote Originally Posted by jsavieti View Post
    I swear it's like a whole bunch of kids are on this website....

Don't judge what Kishi has failed to do after each chapter... so quick to criticize and attack Kishi that he should do this and that.... the chapter was a perfect compliment to last weeks chapter.... Answers to some of you haters saying kakashi is OP... Lee getting an awesome kick on Madara... obviously it's hard for Obito and Madara to try and maintain the hold over the Juubi... but by Madara saying "Should I give more power?" makes me think... he wants Obito to kind of lose... That is why he probably didn't get a chance to attack... Naruto has the same speed as the Yellow Flash... and Rock Lee is amazingly fast.... imagine what a bit of Kyuubis Chakra would do to his speed... maybe they were moving at Yellow Flash speed when they attacked and totally caught those two off guard...

This was a nice little twist for me... I think they will be showing the Kages on the next chapter... Waiting to hear who Sasuke will be seeing is killing me... Possibly thinking Madara and Tobi may team up with the alliance to try and take on Juubi... Madara leading the army would be Boss!!!

Other than that I really enjoyed it and finally gives the others a chance to shine... I seriously think that Naruto will be losing the Kyuubi sometime soon... Really want to see the Kage back in action with some Kyuubi Chakra.. lol

King of Tea and Biscuits Captain Jimjam's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

This chapter was so amazing. Lee's my third favourite character, and it's good to see him wrecking Madara. Whoever said Lee would be a fail ninja just because he can't use ninjutsu was an absolute dunce... I'd love to see them kick one of the most powerful ninja in history in half like a breadstick. The second he got the cloak and you saw the look in his eye, you just KNEW, that he was going to destroy them. And turns out it happened.
    Amazing chapter, loved it to pieces.

Status
    Nov 2012
    [Uchiha Obito No Chikara ∞]

Did anyone notice that Kakashi got his injuries from the big Shurikens that Obito made on his upper body back ?

& is it just me, or did it turn Day ? :/

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

i will give it a zero.
    wtf, lee kicking madarazz assss, what the hell..
    its like madare beating hashirama..
    wont fvcking happen.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

I was looking forward to sai doing something good with his super beast scroll.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

To all sakura haters she shouldn't be on the frontline. Med-nin remember? Hinata didn't heal naruto she put his shoulder back in its socket. As for madara, there are many loopholes like why doesn't he use his rinnegan to bring himself back? Unlimited chakra? No just a vast amount that replenishes itsself. Orochimaru brought sasuke back to the uchiha part of the leaf. Most likely to ressurect his parents. The elders are prob being guarded. And remember obiti had a part in the uchiha clan massacre. Sasuke wants revenge on everyone who had a hand in it. Obito has been on his list since he got his mangekyo and reunited with itachi who showed him the truth. And the ten tails is made up of natural chakra. It absorbs it naturally like a sage. That's how it matures.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

And if that scroll connects them to the death reapers stomach...that would be AWESOME!!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

So... two things happened on this chapter:

Madara + Obito lost control of the Juubi

Everyone got a power up

Other than that its just explanations (Naruto's chakra distribution ability/Shikkaku's analysis) and reminders (Sasuke at the end, Lee's rivalry with Neji)

Mostly background info on this chapter... 3/5

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

Orochimaru seems to have been lifting quiet abit in the recent chapter haha.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

so everyones calling hinata a medical ninja...but did anyone notice that she basically blasted his fking bone back into place? when she looks away hes gonna cry
    ok ch btw,

Status
    Dec 2010
    Hmph

Naruto got hurt in 613 when Juubi tranformed into it's 2nd form. Hinata saw the injury with her Byakugan and popped his shoilder back in place with her Chiropractor No Jutsu technique.

Last edited by Saiyansnake; 01-24-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    You know, now that Madara & Obito are off of the Juubi, their arms and legs are free to attack, meaning we'll probably see more deaths. I just hope it's no one from K11.
    lol this made me laugh out loud for some reason...its like great job naruto now die
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    God, for all of these people, "2/5 or 1/5, no enough Sasuke" Go **** yourself
    For all of you, "2/5 or 1/5 for not enough story development" wait, aren't you the same people
    who wanted more action on the chapters that were developing
    the story. For everyone who gives it a low grade, because, "oh the mangas going down the hole" that's great, if you think that than stop ****ing
    Reading the manga, let us people who enjoy it, actually discuss what might happen.
    Glad someone noticed this...

Last edited by pimpnamedslipback; 01-24-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

i think they are looking for so6p body and orochimaru can bring it back, any thoughts?

Academy Student Lady Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I can't believe that Juubi arc is over...yet. Then there's Sasuke whose back. It seems like Orochimaru is acting more like and Edo Tensei than his normal self while alive. He must be waiting to see what Saskue wants....other than Naruto. Problem is, Naruto is so powerful, Oro will have no further need for Sasuke - yeah the Sharingan but Naruto overcame it. He now wants the power of Kurama, which only Naruto can and will control.

Pretty cool to have a "medic" on hand (Hinata and her Juuken move to get Naruto's shoulder back into place...). Sakura's sure fading into the background fast.

And...where are the Kage???

Academy Student Lady Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

The fourth hokage can't be summoned, in answer to a previous question. He's sealed with the same seal that the first, second and third are - the dead man's seal. They can never be revived again under Edo tensei.

Last edited by Lady Tsunade Senju; 01-24-2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: I hit the wrong button to reply to a message...

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Ok, let me put my two cents here... This week chapter, well, pretty controversial.

I liked Lee's determination and fierceness. This is the Lee we know.
    As expected, Naruto surpassed both their parents.
    All the Alliance heading to attack for Neji, loved it! Neji didn't died in vain, as said by Naruto.

Now, let us make clear some things as I've seen people started ranting at Sakura's disappearance and Hinata "healing" Naruto's shoulder.

First of all, Hinata didn't heal Naruto's shoulder, just relocated via Gentle Fist (Jyuuken). Healing is a thing, relocation is another thing.

Now, for people saying Sakura is history. I have a question: how many of you remind 573 Pathway to Radiance? Did you all forget that Sakura had the last speech? So probably until all the others aren't completed with their development, Sakura won't appear.
    Also, let me say, Kishi is a genius at doing stuff. He is doing this Sakura MIA on purpose. He drew all the attention by having Hinata relocating Naruto's shoulder when all of us would've expected Sakura to do it. Yet, Sakura isn't to be seen in two chapters. He is really good at drawing attention, because, look around, everyone, hater, fan, neutral, whatever ask themselves "Where is Sakura?" or in a positive or negative way, they are concerned about Sakura not being there.
    He clearly prepares something for her.
    Congrats, Kishi, you're a mastermind.

That Lee in Kyuubi chakra hitting Madara was badass.

I am quite curious how TenTails will react now that neither Obito nor Madara are connected with it and can't keep it in control.

Also, pretty sure Sasuke is going to read the Uchiha tablet. Kabuto with Orochimaru made it without having Sharingan so imagine Sasuke.

I feel some big action is going to come. Now it's the start of the real deal.

So, yeah, the chapter will have a 4 from me. I still have some things I don't like, but overall it was good.
    try not to jump the gun, inb4 sakura was there the whole time =/ no i think shes doing something somewhere but if it turns out thats not true...well...

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksauce View Post
    penis....
    thanks

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathandHealing View Post
    Do you remember that lovely part when naruto broke obitos mask? could have easily used path abilities.

remember that entire fight when it was just him fighting gai and naruto? Could have easily kicked gais ass using some path teqs.

remember that fight with madara vs the kages? he made clones of himself. they all should have been using path teqs.

The entire reason everyone obsesses over those eyes is the power they give. yet only negato used them.

Im sure Madara could have easily used those powers before the ten tails was even out.

The "Bad guys" aren't even trying to win at this point.

madara could have easily used a HUGE push like pain did to the village and knock ALL those ninjas back.
    Madara could have easily made clones before hand and used path teqs. THEY HAVE UNLIMITED POWER.

There would be no strain of edo madara the entire time. madara was suppose to be a genius yet he doesn't think ahead?

Madara could have easily put up a WALL of black fire like obito did beforehand to protect the gedo.

Could have easily used a normal black fire teq, unlimited chakra so no worrys about how many ninja there are, They are all coming from the same direction.

Naruto didn't give every single ninja a cloak.

The ten tails is suppose to be all important and powerful< yet they just stand there. if anything they should have wiped out much more by now. seriously, they nuked villages far off and killed the headquarters. so why not use one at close range?

Too much BS talk no jutsu. the entire hinata speech should not have happened. just Bijuu bomb the bastards.
    The villians are like the bad guys from Harry potter. They spent 8 movies trying to kill a boy and no1 thought of just shooting the ****er?
    tldr but obito was waiting on narutos answer during the speech remember?
    --
    guys stop trying to overwork kishi godam =/

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

It seems like Kishimoto just decided to give up on Sakura's development as a main character. Seriously, she hasn't done anything during this war, aside from destroying a single Zetsu.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

which her fans will never let go of