142 21.04%

399 59.11%
Page 19 of 19 « First ... 91516171819
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 617 Discussion and 618 Predictions

Just a quick note on the idea of Hinata putting Narutos shoulder back in place versus Sakura. In effect, Hinata's on the spot fix is kinda like popping ones shoulder back in place, takes seconds, hurts like no other and can be done stood up/led down/running into an enemy. For Sakura and her medical jutsu to solve this would almost definately require Naruto to be stationary and would definately take longer than a well placed Empty Fist. Not belittling or bigging up either Hinata or Sakura, just pointing out a fairly good reason as to why in this particular medical problem, Hinata's fix was best.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey guys,
    do you still think naruto will end up with hinata?

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey Guys
    just a few things i wanted to ask you :D
    1. I believe Sasuke's with oro and trying to discover the truth behind the uchiha massacre and i think oro had something to do with it since he wanted the sharingan for like ever lol any thoughts ?
    2. Naruto better end up with hinata lol i mean she is more deserving ... she's been right by his side this whole end of world battle she offered up her life with pain ... i mean if he goes with sakra i'm flying to japan to give kishi a flying thundergod technique of my own haha plus there baby would combine the two bloodlines ... Hinata would have the one brothers bloodline having the eyes and we all know naruto is a senju so maybe the baby could have the power to become the SO6P in a spin off anime lol
    3. i'm assuming tsunade is dead haven't seen or heard from her or any of the kages in forever lol so is naruto the Hokage of the world now leading all nations ? and where is garaa ?
    and last but not least
    4. How can kishi show this battle ? before the naruto/sasuke show down ? Cause to me Madara has perfected the clans techniques he even took sharingan and made it into rinnegan so if naruto beats the biggest and baddest uchiha of all time it dosen't matter what sasuke does... kishi can't give him a power up unless he intro's something totally new to the storyline but thats just a troll way of doing **** it just seems backwards to me madara should have only had EMS and sasuke should have developed it into rinnigan ... it just seems backwards to me ... naruto takes out the all powerful madara with the frists DNA sasuke's got no hope in hell to even out a scrath on naruto's forehead BRING THAT LINE BACK WHEN THEY FIGHT AGAIN lol naruto will be like sasuke you won't be able to put a strach on my forehead lol
    sorry for the long post but yeah those are my points wonder what you all think

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is everyone still mad that Naruto can pass out Kuramas chakra.... Isn't that a uzamaki trait.... Like how karin let's people drain her chakra n nagato dispersed his through 6 different bodies

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Amazing chapter, Lee kicking Madara was amazing!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Uchiha Obito No Chikara!]

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Hey Guys
    just a few things i wanted to ask you :D
    1. I believe Sasuke's with oro and trying to discover the truth behind the uchiha massacre and i think oro had something to do with it since he wanted the sharingan for like ever lol any thoughts ?
    2. Naruto better end up with hinata lol i mean she is more deserving ... she's been right by his side this whole end of world battle she offered up her life with pain ... i mean if he goes with sakra i'm flying to japan to give kishi a flying thundergod technique of my own haha plus there baby would combine the two bloodlines ... Hinata would have the one brothers bloodline having the eyes and we all know naruto is a senju so maybe the baby could have the power to become the SO6P in a spin off anime lol
    3. i'm assuming tsunade is dead haven't seen or heard from her or any of the kages in forever lol so is naruto the Hokage of the world now leading all nations ? and where is garaa ?
    and last but not least
    4. How can kishi show this battle ? before the naruto/sasuke show down ? Cause to me Madara has perfected the clans techniques he even took sharingan and made it into rinnegan so if naruto beats the biggest and baddest uchiha of all time it dosen't matter what sasuke does... kishi can't give him a power up unless he intro's something totally new to the storyline but thats just a troll way of doing **** it just seems backwards to me madara should have only had EMS and sasuke should have developed it into rinnigan ... it just seems backwards to me ... naruto takes out the all powerful madara with the frists DNA sasuke's got no hope in hell to even out a scrath on naruto's forehead BRING THAT LINE BACK WHEN THEY FIGHT AGAIN lol naruto will be like sasuke you won't be able to put a strach on my forehead lol
    sorry for the long post but yeah those are my points wonder what you all think
    Umm, the Uchiha Massacre is already explained. Look up to the Chapter 590, I think it's beginning there were Itachi uses his Eye to show Sasuke his Memories about the Massacre.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

eh my opinion on who "the man who knows everything" - the man who knows everything is orochimaru. sasuke knew he's the one he is looking for not the one you are talking about. orochimaru will just guide sasuke to know the "truth" of his clan. why he was the only one left in the clan and why he was urged to avenge his clan.

i could be right?

EDIT - Just look at the spoiler and it seems to be Danzou apparently looking at the spoilers o.O

Last edited by iRefleX; 01-29-2013 at 08:47 PM. Reason: corrected

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't get rid of the thought that i've seen that dog house or whatever it is on the bottom right on the last page before..

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what is gonna happen is : naruto at least will kick madara's cocky ass, I hoe so:o madara is too powerful, obito will get defeated by naruto or kakashi, on the other hand sasuke will read the ushiha's stone anew and discover that the next step that comes after the fuumetsu sharingan is the rinnegan, that's the power ochimaru is looking for!!!maybe he tries to catch sasuke again. I like madara but now it's naruto's turn to shine

Last edited by madara ushiha; 01-30-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

of course maan otherwise the story would be ****ty, what has sakura done for naruto othen than telling him : rescue sasukee

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The one who knows everything is the death god. They're bringing back the kage (along with orochimaru's arms and half of the 9 tail's chakara ) that's what I'm predicting

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    In The Secret Place of the
    Most High God.

You were right.
    Quote Originally Posted by jklolomg9000 View Post
    The one who knows everything is the death god. They're bringing back the kage (along with orochimaru's arms and half of the 9 tail's chakara ) that's what I'm predicting