Page 4 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 137
  1. #61
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    Yes, again, my thoughts exactly. After years you pick up on patterns and a few recent things didn't surprise me because they were obvious... to me at least. lol
    Kishi has been using patterns, parallels and foreshadowing for such a long time it's even silly to think people don't get it. But meh, to each his own, heh.
     
         

  2. #62
    Blazing Will! CrimsonFire's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,514
    Location
    Ask the wind
    Hmph....
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Hmm these Hinata and Sakura threads really are getting a little ridiculous, every time a flame war starts off from different opinions .
     
         

  3. #63
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,826
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    I thought he could have at least said thank you for popping his shoulder back.
     
         

  4. #64
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,033
    Location
    Oregon
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yes I do. That's why I am waiting quite chill... Now everyone is panicking ,I was a little at the beginning, have to admit, but then again, I reminded myself about the patterns. What Sakura was saying is slowly, but surely, coming to an end. So, I am calm about this. I will probably say the same thing as I said when Naruto took Hinata's hand. I said it's going to be for chakra transfer, but people went nooo... Then 616 came and proved the point. I should've went "Told you so!" but I didn't... The same thing is happening now with Sakura... So as I said, that's why I am chill... Don't wanna go later and tell people "Told you so..."
    And I am having my own thoughts about what she is doing now, but I am keeping them from myself. I have at least 3 possibilities on why she is not shown. Let's see if one of them will come true.
    You won't share any of what the 3 or more things might be?
     
         

  5. #65
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    Yes, again, my thoughts exactly. After years you pick up on patterns and a few recent things didn't surprise me because they were obvious... to me at least. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Kishi has been using patterns, parallels and foreshadowing for such a long time it's even silly to think people don't get it. But meh, to each his own, heh.
    Knowing the pattern is one thing but since the war arc started we didn't see much of sakura's fighting or in action being the main lead she should have got much more exposure or development.....:confused:

    Though most of the development we have seen is of Ino-Shika-Cho, Neji, Hinata and Lee....... I just hope that she has something good before Sasuke enters the battlefield and knowing her she will play major part in Naruto v/s Sasuke for sure......
    I would also like to see more development of remaining K11, Temari, Kurotsuchi, Konkuro, omui and karui.......
     
         

  6. #66
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,082
    Spanky
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Don't you have the feelings she is going to come and doing something, big?
    Yeah - like stopping Halfway before Killing Obito crying

    "I thought i could do it........ Bwaaaa .... Naruto come Save me.... Bwaaaa"


    this would be a Big waste of a page in a chapter


    She is the only Character in the series that I hate more than Sasuke
     
         

  7. #67
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    You won't share any of what the 3 or more things might be?
    Not publicly. There are a lot of Sakura threads right now... People are stuffed. Not to mention not open when it comes to her.
    So I better keep it for myself.
    I am going to give you only 3 clues: kages, kamui or power-up.

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Knowing the pattern is one thing but since the war arc started we didn't see much of sakura's fighting or in action being the main lead she should have got much more exposure or development.....:confused:

    Though most of the development we have seen is of Ino-Shika-Cho, Neji, Hinata and Lee....... I just hope that she has something good before Sasuke enters the battlefield and knowing her she will play major part in Naruto v/s Sasuke for sure......
    I would also like to see more development of remaining K11, Temari, Kurotsuchi, Konkuro, omui and karui.......

    Well, think about it... Kishi needed to close the development of those characters. The main characters always remain for the end. It's a rounded progress. Starts with main characters, ends with main characters. In between, supportive ones.
    It is only normal for a shonen manga.
     
         

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Not publicly. There are a lot of Sakura threads right now... People are stuffed. Not to mention not open when it comes to her.
    So I better keep it for myself.
    I am going to give you only 3 clues: kages, kamui or power-up.
    You thought Kages, too?
     
         

  9. #69
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,239
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Artaya View Post
    Sakura is still Sasuke's woman.
    nope...
     
         

  10. #70
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    You thought Kages, too?
    Yeap. That reaction is 615 is quite tricky.
     
         

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yeap. That reaction is 615 is quite tricky.
    Ah yes, I think I know what you're talking about.
     
         

  12. #72
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    Ah yes, I think I know what you're talking about.
    I sniff something... but dunno if I sniff it right so I better keep for myself.
    In the end, I'll see if I was right or not in the upcoming chapter.
    Latest, around March 28th, Sakura's b-day.
     
         

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I sniff something... but dunno if I sniff it right so I better keep for myself.
    In the end, I'll see if I was right or not in the upcoming chapter.
    Latest, around March 28th, Sakura's b-day.
    I wouldn't ask you to tell. I have ideas myself and I'm also waiting to see if I'm right. That's part of the fun of reading this manga in my opinion!
     
         

  14. #74
    Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    elxdark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    549
    Location
    In my bed
    BEST THIEF NA
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    I'm very happy, there are still people with brain and hope :D Chatte,melanee,natho

    I thought I was the only who think about it, but i was wrong there are still few people who think like me :D.
     
         

  15. #75
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by elxdark View Post
    I'm very happy, there are still people with brain and hope :D Chatte,melanee,natho

    I thought I was the only who think about it, but i was wrong there are still few people who think like me :D.
    Didn't you know? Women have to be strong in order to...

    Ooops, wrong! It was... Genies think alike! :D
     
         

  16. #76
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Not publicly. There are a lot of Sakura threads right now... People are stuffed. Not to mention not open when it comes to her.
    So I better keep it for myself.
    I am going to give you only 3 clues: kages, kamui or power-up.




    Well, think about it... Kishi needed to close the development of those characters. The main characters always remain for the end. It's a rounded progress. Starts with main characters, ends with main characters. In between, supportive ones.
    It is only normal for a shonen manga.
    Yeah shonen manga does have that but even said so the development that I am/was expecting is not that epic though
    What I was expecting was something that will build up gradually for a better power-up for Sakura for the ending of series ....
    As for the 3 clues kage is not possible for sure, kamui may or may not be possible, i will go with power up......
     
         

  17. #77
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Yeah shonen manga does have that but even said so the development that I am/was expecting is not that epic though
    What I was expecting was something that will build up gradually for a better power-up for Sakura for the ending of series ....
    As for the 3 clues kage is not possible for sure, kamui may or may not be possible, i will go with power up......
    I would beg to differ with the kages. There is at least one plausible explanation.
    The thing is, Sakura was never meant to be a power-house, her development is different. And she has it gradually, but slowly. That's why it's misleading.
    And well, in the end we'll see what about her. Kishi clearly has something in mind.
     
         

  18. #78
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I would beg to differ with the kages. There is at least one plausible explanation.
    The thing is, Sakura was never meant to be a power-house, her development is different. And she has it gradually, but slowly. That's why it's misleading.
    And well, in the end we'll see what about her. Kishi clearly has something in mind.
    I see what you are pointing to or may be I am making a a guess on this one.... Power up and kage are only pointing to one thing for me that is the Jutsu developed by her Master......
    Since I do like Sakura I will be glad if what you are implying happen and I am proved wrong.....
     
         

  19. #79
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,177
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    I need to say it. I really hate Hinata. Sorry
    Why bro, why!!?
    /casts liking Hinata magic on LssJBroly
    /LssJbroly gets converted to liking Hinata
     
         

  20. #80
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    I see what you are pointing to or may be I am making a a guess on this one.... Power up and kage are only pointing to one thing for me that is the Jutsu developed by her Master......
    Since I do like Sakura I will be glad if what you are implying happen and I am proved wrong.....
    Well, I might be proven wrong as well, that's why I said, let's just wait and see! ^_^
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •