Page 5 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    WOW alot of Sakura fans hopeing something good and alot BS saying they are chill in every post.... LOL clearly Sakura fans are mad and they have a reason of why are they mad.....

Knowing now that Naruhina is canon ( Never leting go off that hand was the editor write and the fact that in japan hand holding means love this make"s Naruhian canon )

Because of that we know SakuSasu will happen , also knowing Kishi with the new generation stuff i think Sakura and Sasuke will be the steping stone into creating a new Uchiha clan without the Curse of Hatred

Remember something if Sasuke dies even as a old guy he will be the last of the Uchiha and Kishi will not do that because that is not his theme

PS. Sakura will also help Naruto to TNJ Sasuke in their epic battle....
    It would be great if NaruHina happens since we will seeing small SO6P running through streets of Konoha and Ninja Academy....
    And Uchiha clan may be cursed or not SO6P (kids) will handle them for sure but knowing Sasuke he will not back down so he will try to outshine naruto so may be he will go with Karin since she is Uzumaki instead of Sakura IMO........

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    It would be great if NaruHina happens since we will seeing small SO6P running through streets of Konoha and Ninja Academy....
    And Uchiha clan may be cursed or not SO6P (kids) will handle them for sure but knowing Sasuke he will not back down so he will try to outshine naruto so may be he will go with Karin since she is Uzumaki instead of Sakura IMO........
    Karin is in denial , you know the steps of accepting something , angry , denial , accepting.... Karin in the end will know he does not love Sasuke , Ino already had a flashback.... that means her love for sasuke was childish and it was a dumb thing leting go of sakura's frienship

We all know hate can tranform into lova and that is why sasuke will love sakura and she will end up with him...

My point was that Sakura's purpose is just in the manga for paring and its a character that is build around sasuke so she will also change sasuke's heart... also being a pylon for a new uchiha clan generation is a good thing for a girl Sakura who was neglected by Kishi for a long long time

All other fans , hater's etc whant to belive into sakura's power and skill , but for the love of gos even KISHI said SAKURA IS A NORMAL GIRL that means her power is not important in the managa

I know there is no point in saying this to sakura's fandom.....

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Karin is in denial , you know the steps of accepting something , angry , denial , accepting.... Karin in the end will know he does not love Sasuke , Ino already had a flashback.... that means her love for sasuke was childish and it was a dumb thing leting go of sakura's frienship

We all know hate can tranform into lova and that is why sasuke will love sakura and she will end up with him...

My point was that Sakura's purpose is just in the manga for paring and its a character that is build around sasuke so she will also change sasuke's heart... also being a pylon for a new uchiha clan generation is a good thing for a girl Sakura who was neglected by Kishi for a long long time

All other fans , hater's etc whant to belive into sakura's power and skill , but for the love of gos even KISHI said SAKURA IS A NORMAL GIRL that means her power is not important in the managa

I know there is no point in saying this to sakura's fandom.....
    May be you are right but atleast you are believing in her Power of Love

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream On! ❤

Why's Sakura in this lol, I agree to the first few posts.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    May be you are right but atleast you are believing in her Power of Love
    yeah i belive in that because i know kishi can't let the last uchiha die without a son that would be against his own theme....and sakura is the only girl who loves sasuke after all the crap sasuke is doing.....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by staticdash22 View Post
    That's the root of the whole problem with Sakura. It's now apparent that Kishimoto might be regretting or even admitting his mistake with Sakura's character. If this is Sakura's only purpose, then it is very offending to females. I've already started hearing it on youtube a few minutes ago. Sakura does not represent the females in naruto, but she is the MAIN female, she's suppose to be at the center stage, being badass and self-independent. She's suppose to be a strong female character. My problem is that She has no unique abilities, that are only unique to her. Sakura is not a terrible person, she is just a bad designed character.

Kishimoto made her a "normal girl" and now it looks like that came back to bite him in the butt. She is now just "meh". The average joe, the average female. Nothing unique about her. It's now apparent that sakura's purpose was to balance out naruto & sasuke's tragedies and because of that, she has nothing special to offer.

She relies on the standard shonen female archetype to get by. Kishi has admitted his mistake, by making sakura a medical ninja, because now she has to stay on the sidelines while fodders and secondary female characters like Ten Ten steal the spotlight. It's becoming clearer that Kishi is using the medical ninja rules to explain why sakura isn't fighting, which works to his advantage and it can cover up his mistake. it seems to me like kishi has plans for the whole konoha 11 except sakura because she has rules to stay on the sideline.
    OMG! This!^ You managed to put my thoughts on Sakura in a neat and comprehensive post. I feel exactly the same way. I whole heartedly expected Sakura to surpass Tsunade by now. I honestly thought it should have been Sakura instead of Gai who should have been fighting with Naruto, Kakashi, and Bee. She should of have had her own sage mode with unique jutsu, but she just fell by the wayside.

Like you, it's not Sakura herself I hate, it's the direction Kishimoto took her development; from the strong female lead she was from the beginning of part II to just a secondary "average" shinobi like Ino or Ten Ten. It's dissapointing, frankly.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that Sakura should be in the front lines. Imagine her strength with Kyuubi cloak. that could even send the juubi flying

Omnislash The Humble Omnislash X SageMode's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    You can catch me @ the Bar in midgar or on PSN: PlasterXWolf. inform me if your from NB ins MSG tho
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The devil, the haters,
    the bloggers, the papers, the
    labels, they labeled me But
    they can't relate to our
    struggle, my n!gga, we came up
    from slavery" -Jay
    Electronica verse, (Dopeness
    incarnate)

not only did she pop it back into place...she did it without him having to ask or anything...she ****ing KNEW he needed help and gave him some.
    perfect wife status if i ever saw one lol

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience.

In my opinion, Sakura is not a useless character. She's just following the rules that Tsunade has said in that chapter in the manga. I also agree with Hinata not being a medical ninja, but believe she can have some basic medical skills.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horus needs a break!

Whoa, because she slipped his shoulder bone back into its original direction, doesn't make her better than Sakura at Medical Ninjutsu

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Kishimoto screwed up Sakura's development as a heroine, but not Hinata's, So hating Sakura doesn't really make sense.

Though I myself do think she has no benefit to the overall plot as main heroine.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Hime View Post
    In my opinion, Sakura is not a useless character. She's just following the rules that Tsunade has said in that chapter in the manga. I also agree with Hinata not being a medical ninja, but believe she can have some basic medical skills.
    Agreed she is following the medical protocols as stated by Tsunade.... Sakura will fight if needed but rightnow she is just following rule may Kishi will show her in Next chapter with Kyubbi cloak healing the wounded..........

Hinata has precise chakra control and she suited for medical ninja since we haven't seen much of her development we don't know about it yet but I just love her when does what is needed the most at right moment.........

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    Whoa, because she slipped his shoulder bone back into its original direction, doesn't make her better than Sakura at Medical Ninjutsu
    Yeah you right we can't compare skills of two characters since one may excel in one the other might excel in something better..........

But Hinata just did what was needed to done without being asked to do she stole the show at that moment it was great to see her helping nature or may be great observation skill in order to support Naruto....

Sakura will also have her moments she would have done the same but since she might be at back she couldn't we'll see her doing it soon though..

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    Yea but when he hurt his shoulder nobody expected anybody but Sakura to be the one to help. Because she's a medical ninja. And now a non-medical ninja took care of it now it's all "Well.... technically it's not healing anyway."

..... what..... the..... **** can nobody be satisfied. Seriously.

Last edited by AaaaNinja; 01-24-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Yea but when he hurt his shoulder nobody expected anybody but Sakura to be the one to help. Because she's a medical ninja. And now a non-medical ninja took care of it now it's all "Well.... technically it's not healing anyway."

yeah i tought that to but then i see hinata i was like WTF where is Sakura....

1. She is healing some shinobi's
    2. She is going to save Tsunade and the Kage's

Somehow i think 2 because everyone in konoha 11 where in this chapter so she left the battle....

Saving the Kage's will make people hate her more because people whant , some character's to die , i mean atleas onoki and tsunade.... they battle Madara for nothing and they escape... that would be lame i hope atleast 1 kage dies

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post

Hinata healed naruto because she was on the frontlines and close to Naruto when he said his hand was dislocated and Sakura being a medic she must not engage in battles until its needed plus she might be healing some ninja... May be in Next chapter we'll see her in Kyubbi cloak healing the wounded..........

Since Its full-scale war Naruto nor any shinobi can't be picky who should heal or not...... :scorps:

yeah i tought that to but then i see hinata i was like WTF where is Sakura....

1. She is healing some shinobi's
    2. She is going to save Tsunade and the Kage's

Somehow i think 2 because everyone in konoha 11 where in this chapter so she left the battle....

Saving the Kage's will make people hate her more because people whant , some character's to die , i mean atleas onoki and tsunade.... they battle Madara for nothing and they escape... that would be lame i hope atleast 1 kage dies
    Yeah I agree with her healing the wounded but I don't think she went to heal Kage since Sakura and other alliance ninja doesn't know about the kage and sakura would be having lot of injured people who are needed to be healed....

Status
    Nov 2011
    I'm where you see, where you think, and where you can't understand
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsetsu View Post
    This is exactly the reason she is not at the front line. + Rep
    Naruto is her teammate

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's the root of the whole problem with Sakura. It's now apparent that Kishimoto might be regretting or even admitting his mistake with Sakura's character. If this is Sakura's only purpose, then it is very offending to females. I've already started hearing it on youtube a few minutes ago. Sakura does not represent the females in naruto, but she is the MAIN female, she's suppose to be at the center stage, being badass and self-independent. She's suppose to be a strong female character. My problem is that She has no unique abilities, that are only unique to her. Sakura is not a terrible person, she is just a bad designed character.

Kishimoto made her a "normal girl" and now it looks like that came back to bite him in the butt. She is now just "meh". The average joe, the average female. Nothing unique about her. It's now apparent that sakura's purpose was to balance out naruto & sasuke's tragedies and because of that, she has nothing special to offer.

She relies on the standard shonen female archetype to get by. Kishi has admitted his mistake, by making sakura a medical ninja, because now she has to stay on the sidelines while fodders and secondary female characters like Ten Ten steal the spotlight. It's becoming clearer that Kishi is using the medical ninja rules to explain why sakura isn't fighting, which works to his advantage and it can cover up his mistake. it seems to me like kishi has plans for the whole konoha 11 except sakura because she has rules to stay on the sideline.
    This sounds like a very plausible explanation.

Status
    Nov 2011
    I'm where you see, where you think, and where you can't understand
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People trying to excuse Sakura for being a med-nin but Ino in the other hand is a med-nin but she in the battle

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    */_\*

Maybe because she wasn't there?

Eternally Beautiful Ninja Yurei's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nômaku sanmanda bazaradan
    senda makaroshada sowataya un
    tarata kanman!

As much as i love Hinata(and hate Sakura) i think this topic is stupid -.-

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I couldn't help but read what you wrote about Sakura and her development and I just wanted to say that you are right, Sakura character is pretty much a normal female in the story and that she not acting like a main heroin in the series. But I just learned yesterday in this thread here ( http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...8#post10008218 ) that Kishimoto ( So he the guy that created Naruto ) never intended to make Sakura a main heroin of the series in the first place. His goal was to make her a irritating, and strong character. That why she not acting in any important role in the story. I think her role in the series isn't offending any female in real life too since her personality was meant to be in a way of a frustration character. But her development is bad which you said and that she not doing much in the story, and her design isn't well design. So you are right about Sakura and her development, but she wan't meant to be a main heroin in the story.

Last edited by Blackbalze45; 01-24-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Donj View Post
    People trying to excuse Sakura for being a med-nin but Ino in the other hand is a med-nin but she in the battle
    Ino did medic training alongside Sakura but we didn't see her using or again training as medic ninja.... we saw her on battlefield along Shikamaru and Chouji..... IMO Ino is not full fledged medic ninja like Shizune or Sakura so she is fighting on front lines..........
    We didn't see shizune in the last chapter since she is also a medic ninja..............

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

...not even. Hinata has been by Naruto's side in these last few chapters. His shoulder did not need to be healed. It was merely dislocated. All Hinata did was Gentle Fist that **** back into place.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...

Is this really nessessary?

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Even if Hinata didn't technically heal Naruto, which isn't true, their's a reason Kishimoto had Hinata Air Palm his bones back together, when he could of had Sakura do something. And being a med-nin isn't an excuse for not being on the frontlines, because she WAS on the frontlines during Sasori's fight.
    .......So much for NaruHina fans getting trolled.

Anyways, that's just my 2 cents.