Page 5 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 81 to 100 of 137
  1. #81
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, I might be proven wrong as well, that's why I said, let's just wait and see! ^_^
    Might be better for Sakura to get Byakugo than Sage mode.
    More original too and it allows Sakura to break the medic rules and join in .
    Than add a powerful genjutsu in her arsenal (or more than one) and original ones too please.
    Than people will notice her :D.

    Men have to be strong in order to survive too btw, everyone has .
     
         

  2. #82
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, I might be proven wrong as well, that's why I said, let's just wait and see! ^_^
    yeah lets wait and see..... honestly when I read today's chapter I panicked about sakura not being shown with Kyubbi cloak but when I went through some older chapter it all made sense and now I am really hoping it does happens in upcoming chapters.......
     
         

  3. #83
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Might be better for Sakura to get Byakugo than Sage mode.
    More original too and it allows Sakura to break the medic rules and join in .
    Than add a powerful genjutsu in her arsenal (or more than one) and original ones too please.
    Than people will notice her :D.

    Men have to be strong in order to survive too btw, everyone has .
    That is a quote said by Sakura, btw
    Regarding what power-up she might get, well... we're about to see anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    yeah lets wait and see..... honestly when I read today's chapter I panicked about sakura not being shown with Kyubbi cloak but when I went through some older chapter it all made sense and now I am really hoping it does happens in upcoming chapters.......
    It will, definitely.
     
         

  4. #84
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Might be better for Sakura to get Byakugo than Sage mode.
    More original too and it allows Sakura to break the medic rules and join in .
    Than add a powerful genjutsu in her arsenal (or more than one) and original ones too please.
    Than people will notice her :D.

    Men have to be strong in order to survive too btw, everyone has .
    Sage mode I am not sure since there are only three know to Orochimaru and Kabuto and since they researched it pretty well so there must only three........ Since we know about toad and snake sage the last sage mode is at suren caves which is for apes IMO...... and if their was sage slug mode tsunade would have already mastered it or atleast tried to use Incomplete one like Oro did........
     
         

  5. #85
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    That is a quote said by Sakura, btw
    Okay .
    I suspected it would be a quote from someone but was not sure and didnt know from who it was either.
    When did she say that?
     
         

  6. #86
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Sage mode I am not sure since there are only three know to Orochimaru and Kabuto and since they researched it pretty well so there must only three........ Since we know about toad and snake sage the last sage mode is at suren caves which is for apes IMO...... and if their was sage slug mode tsunade would have already mastered it or atleast tried to use Incomplete one like Oro did........
    Maybe Byakugou is an incomplete one? We will have to wait and see... But it fits the pattern from where Kishi inspired them.
    Snake Magic, Frog Magic and Slug Magic.
    We had Toad Sage Mode, Snake Sage mode... well, wouldn't you find it out of the pattern to not be Slug Sage Mode?

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Okay .
    I suspected it would be a quote from someone but was not sure and didnt know from who it was either.
    When did she say that?
    When she fought Ino back in part 1.
     
         

  7. #87
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Maybe Byakugou is an incomplete one? We will have to wait and see... But it fits the pattern from where Kishi inspired them.
    Snake Magic, Frog Magic and Slug Magic.
    We had Toad Sage Mode, Snake Sage mode... well, wouldn't you find it out of the pattern to not be Slug Sage Mode?



    When she fought Ino back in part 1.
    Yeah I read Tale of gallant jiraya and research you did on it......... It does fit the pattern if its slug sage mode but I still beg to differ on this one I am still going with apes sage mode......:D
    And if its slug sage mode it will raise some questions though so lets wait and see.......
     
         

  8. #88
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Yeah I read Tale of gallant jiraya and research you did on it......... It does fit the pattern if its slug sage mode but I still beg to differ on this one I am still going with apes sage mode......:D
    And if its slug sage mode it will raise some questions though so lets wait and see.......
    Given the name, I do believe it's for Slugs. But let's just wait and see
     
         

  9. #89
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    I am just changing the topic cause Sakura vs Hinata war has been done enough...

    How would one look with Slug mode.
    Antenna instead of eyes, or both? or No antenna and glowing blue or white eyes? something else.
    It makes me wonder how one would look in slug mode.
    Would be cool if you can split up in several of yourself and reattache.

    I think Hashi has a slug summon too.
     
         

  10. #90
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Given the name, I do believe it's for Slugs. But let's just wait and see
    Most of the inspiration and resemblance for Naruto does come from toad, snake and slug magic form the tales so it will be still good enough to wait and see........ So I do vote for Apes.....

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    I am just changing the topic cause Sakura vs Hinata war has been done enough...

    How would one look with Slug mode.
    Antenna instead of eyes, or both? or No antenna and glowing blue or white eyes? something else.
    It makes me wonder how one would look in slug mode.
    Would be cool if you can split up in several of yourself and reattache.

    I think Hashi has a slug summon too.
    I am not sure it exists but if it does knowing katsuya personality and nature it will good one....... I think it will good one and it will have some properties of slugs but it will be delicate like Katsuya..... IMO since I do like katsuya and toads a lot
     
         

  11. #91
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,543
    Location
    where things will end badly
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Sakura must have heared Shikaku's plan as well. Maybe she is just playing a different part in it? Sorry guys, I wouldn't count her out yet. Before, Hinata was buffed up and looked huge, now all she does is fixing his shoulder and playing the little support girl instead of fighting. I expected some really cool attack from her. I just hope that it was not only her role to slap Naruto back to fight. Sorry, I wanted to see more from her too. And of course, more from Sakura.

    Tenten got buffed up and they showed Temari, that rocked.
     
         

  12. #92
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    What a stupid thread. She popped Naruto's dislocated shoulder back in. You don't need medical knowledge for this moron. Just x-ray eyes - Byakugan.
     
         

  13. #93
    Premium User iKaras's Avatar
    Status
    iKaras is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,579
    Location
    On Earth...
    Madara > NV. GG
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Sakura will have her time once Sasuke is on the battlefield. Her character is entirely build around Sasuke so I'll bank on that.
     
         

  14. #94
    ブロリー伝説の超 Uchiha Hinrik's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Hinrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    287
    Location
    Space
    Yolo Swag
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    That was just relocating his shoulder, nothing much. Sakura is missing for a reason.
    But of course, this was to be expected.
    As expected you came
     
         

  15. #95
    tailedfox Madara55's Avatar
    Status
    Madara55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    346
    Location
    hosigakure
    Sealed within a biju
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Yeah she can't
     
         

  16. #96
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,626
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    All Hinata did was see the dislocated bone and use gentle fist to push it back into place. This is not medical ninjustu beside Kishi does not just forget about the main heroine. He probably already planned for Sakura to do something interesting why else would he leave her out. I think when she reappears it might be with the kages but I am going to keep that reason to myself because its a guess so lets wait and see what kishi does with Sakura.
     
         

  17. #97
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,793
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    She'll get her time in the spotlight ounce Sasuke shows up
     
         

  18. #98
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,793
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    Quote Originally Posted by sagemode jinchuuriki View Post
    All Hinata did was see the dislocated bone and use gentle fist to push it back into place. This is not medical ninjustu beside Kishi does not just forget about the main heroine. He probably already planned for Sakura to do something interesting why else would he leave her out. I think when she reappears it might be with the kages but I am going to keep that reason to myself because its a guess so lets wait and see what kishi does with Sakura.
    Tsunade's the one healing the Kages, not Sakura. She doesn't even have any idea that Madara tor them apart.
     
         

  19. #99
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

    WOW alot of Sakura fans hopeing something good and alot BS saying they are chill in every post.... LOL clearly Sakura fans are mad and they have a reason of why are they mad.....

    Knowing now that Naruhina is canon ( Never leting go off that hand was the editor write and the fact that in japan hand holding means love this make"s Naruhian canon )

    Because of that we know SakuSasu will happen , also knowing Kishi with the new generation stuff i think Sakura and Sasuke will be the steping stone into creating a new Uchiha clan without the Curse of Hatred

    Remember something if Sasuke dies even as a old guy he will be the last of the Uchiha and Kishi will not do that because that is not his theme

    PS. Sakura will also help Naruto to TNJ Sasuke in their epic battle....
     
         

  20. #100
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    SAmIDeXtEr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    870
    Location
    U.S.A
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R
     

    Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.


    :rofl:
    :rofl:
    :rofl:
    :rofl:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •