Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling

Re: Spoilers: Hinata outshining Sakura at her own game.

well she was always the most popular naruto female and all the polls have showed that so it makes sense she outshine her any way.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not going to get any
    wiser, what's the point of
    getting older ?

lol this is seriously funny but i dont think u did that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Uzukaze View Post
    Sorry but who is Sakura again? (I stared reading Naruto from chapter 598 and on) never heard of her.

Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    Even if Hinata didn't technically heal Naruto, which isn't true, their's a reason Kishimoto had Hinata Air Palm his bones back together, when he could of had Sakura do something. And being a med-nin isn't an excuse for not being on the frontlines, because she WAS on the frontlines during Sasori's fight.
    .......So much for NaruHina fans getting trolled.

Anyways, that's just my 2 cents.
    Maybe sakura had no time while she was healing to allies, or maybe she's gone to another part (kages or yamato) I don't know but kishi is making something about her, I'm sure about it :D

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Quote Originally Posted by elxdark View Post
    Maybe sakura had no time while she was healing to allies, or maybe she's gone to another part (kages or yamato) I don't know but kishi is making something about her, I'm sure about it :D
    She has no idea where Yamato, Anko or Kabuto are, since that was where Obito was hiding the whole war.
    She has no idea where Tsunade, Mei, Gaara, Oonoki, and A are, And Tsunade'll be the one to heal them, not Sakura.

And why would she leave the battle field in the middle of a fight against the Juubi?

Whether Sakura is up to something or not isn't my point, my point is Kishimoto had it be Hinata to fix Naruto's shoulder when it could have easily been Sakura.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life

Tsunade's the one healing the Kages, not Sakura. She doesn't even have any idea that Madara tor them apart.
    Ok yes Tsunade is the one healing the Kages but Sakura was with Sai which means she could get to the Kages besides its just my theory.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    alike With C4 Karura

Quote Originally Posted by sagemode jinchuuriki View Post
    Ok yes Tsunade is the one healing the Kages but Sakura was with Sai which means she could get to the Kages besides its just my theory.
    I won't argue, since the theory seems unlikely.

Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

She has no idea where Yamato, Anko or Kabuto are, since that was where Obito was hiding the whole war.
    She has no idea where Tsunade, Mei, Gaara, Oonoki, and A are, And Tsunade'll be the one to heal them, not Sakura.

And why would she leave the battle field in the middle of a fight against the Juubi?

Whether Sakura is up to something or not isn't my point, my point is Kishimoto had it be Hinata to fix Naruto's shoulder when it could have easily been Sakura.
    Well as you, there were my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong maybe not, Shikaku could easily told them where kages are but meh it's just a thought, dude relax.

And yes it could have easily been sakura, and that is why I'm sure kishimoto is making something about her .

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    alike With C4 Karura

Well as you, there were my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong maybe not, Shikaku could easily told them where kages are but meh it's just a thought, dude relax.

And yes it could have easily been sakura, and that is why I'm sure kishimoto is making something about her .
    I am calm.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life

I won't argue, since the theory seems unlikely.
    Shikuka might have told Sakura where the Kages are and the reason I think she will reappear near the Kages is because we still do not know if the Kages where part of his plan in beating Obito and Madara and the ten tails.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

Yeah, the whole shoulder-dislocation thing was confusing because you don't have things happen for no reason. At first I thought it was going to be a big deal but it turns out it wasn't hindering him for some chapters and I thought nothing was going to come of it. And then it came up again when he tried to throw something with it. Maybe Kishi wanted to show off how strongly the Juubi blasted everyone back by having Sage-Mode Naruto hurt himself (he was in Sage-Mode when it happened). If it was a plot-device for something, what was it for? To showcase Hinata a little more by giving her another opportunity to help out? If he really wants her to shine he should give her more significant things to do, but maybe her TNJ was it, and now it's time for other characters to have their turn.

I also think Sakura's up to something. I'm with the half that thinks she probably left the battlefield but I keep thinking of that chapter where she was promising to herself that she was going to fight as equals, which may or may not require that she be present.

Last edited by AaaaNinja; 01-24-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by Uzukaze View Post
    Sorry but who is Sakura again? (I stared reading Naruto from chapter 598 and on) never heard of her.
    so you never watch the anime either......go back a read chapter one it will save you alot oh questions

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CloakedDeception View Post
    It's not as much about medical ninjutsu expertise or skill, IMO. I think this would have been a perfect place for Sakura to shine since she is the medic-nin closest to Naruto and especially since she's been MIA for a couple chapters. I mean, think about this: Naruto's charging into battle... suddenly he realizes he's hurt. And out of nowhere, Sakura appears and heals him, playing the role she has always been in his life, not as a lover but as a friend and supporter. It would have been a perfect reappearance for her.

But... Hinata gets the love. lol
    sakura was in 616 wasnt she? i cant remember...i think she went to do something important since kishi said all the k11 would have a part in taking down juubi and sakura has not done anything yet...so im gonna stick with the heal the kages thing...btw i dont know who told sakura had been a naruto supporter all his life...
    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Hinata is now the First Lady of the Manga.
    here here
    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    If he had regrets about her, he wouldn't be practicing what his own characters preach. "It's too late to have regrets," or "The moment I second-guess myself it's all over."
    I don't think he follows the philosophies of his characters. Imagine if Oda followed the philosophies of his characters lmao
    About this whole shoulder thing did anyone notice that Hinata pretty much blasted his bone back in its socket? When a bone is dislocated,you are never supposed to immeadiately force it back into place. Naruto's gonna pass out first thing 618...
    man i see all these people jumping the gun and saying kishi is a genius and did all this on purpose ...that's dangerous, if it turns out she was there the whole time everyones gonna say hes a bad writer...kishi's gonna be like "wtf i never said..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yes I do. That's why I am waiting quite chill... Now everyone is panicking ,I was a little at the beginning, have to admit, but then again, I reminded myself about the patterns. What Sakura was saying is slowly, but surely, coming to an end. So, I am calm about this. I will probably say the same thing as I said when Naruto took Hinata's hand. I said it's going to be for chakra transfer, but people went nooo... Then 616 came and proved the point. I should've went "Told you so!" but I didn't... The same thing is happening now with Sakura... So as I said, that's why I am chill... Don't wanna go later and tell people "Told you so..."
    And I am having my own thoughts about what she is doing now, but I am keeping them from myself. I have at least 3 possibilities on why she is not shown. Let's see if one of them will come true.
    >.> everyone knew that....it was kinda obvious since she started going super saiyan after naruto did that thing...
    yeah all this jumping the gun all over this thread....all i gotta say is...i see a moose
    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    WOW alot of Sakura fans hopeing something good and alot BS saying they are chill in every post..
    its really the same ones going back and forth...
    I see alot of people saying Sakura should have sage mode too...after the arduous training naruto had to go through...why would you want that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Donj View Post
    People trying to excuse Sakura for being a med-nin but Ino in the other hand is a med-nin but she in the battle
    cause ino's a beast
    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    so you never watch the anime either......go back a read chapter one it will save you alot oh questions
    She is not in chapter one

Last edited by pimpnamedslipback; 01-25-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456