Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

[Nagato Uzamaki Test] - Priest

Greetings, Priest.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    Terrain: Where Nagato fought Itachi, Naruto and Killer Bee
    You may use Nagato's abilities up to your current rank as well as Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know.
    We start mid range from each other.
    If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using Obito with MS, Senju DNA, Gunbai and 2nd Sharingan eye for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

Re: [Nagato Uzamaki Test] - Priest

Oozumaki Nagato

Thanks for proctoring the test. I hope we both have fun..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nagato approaches the Masked man and having known he is an uchiha (Uchiha Madara) in his Akatsuki days but tagged as Tobi, he makes sure he try as much as posible to avoid direct eye contact by not looking directly through the lone hole in the mask apparently leaving every other part of his body for his his passive dojutsu "The Rinnegan." to feast on. Though this is not perfect and may be caught unaware(not mastered Taijutsu yet)

(Doujutsu: Rinnegan) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: N/A (-5 per turn)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to MS). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
    Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
    Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn

What do you want from me? i tought i left akatsuki. and why am I still alive...Tobi? or may I say Uchiha Madara

Last edited by Priest; 01-23-2013 at 12:09 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

As Tobi stands infront of Nagato, he takes his mask off revealing he is not Madara Uchiha.

Obito: Nagato, you were a good tool, so it is time for me, to kill you and get that Rinnegan eye for myself. And just so you know, I lied to you, I am not Madara Uchiha, my name is Obito Uchiha and for your betrayal, you will pay.

Obito quickly activates both his Sharingan eyes, when he does so, he stares at you and makes the "Horse → Tiger" hand seals and releases Blaze Ball towards you, he than makes it stronger by infusing it with Twister Shot which he releases from his mouth which creates Fire-Wind combo which heads towards you.

Used Jutsus
    (Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    As Tobi stands infront of Nagato, he takes his mask off revealing he is not Madara Uchiha.

Obito: Nagato, you were a good tool, so it is time for me, to kill you and get that Rinnegan eye for myself. And just so you know, I lied to you, I am not Madara Uchiha, my name is Obito Uchiha and for your betrayal, you will pay.

Obito quickly activates both his Sharingan eyes, when he does so, he stares at you and makes the "Horse → Tiger" hand seals and releases Blaze Ball towards you, he than makes it stronger by infusing it with Twister Shot which he releases from his mouth which creates Fire-Wind combo which heads towards you.

Used Jutsus
    (Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.
    ++Talking affects no timeframe++

So there is another Uchiha out there. You will pay darely fong as a tool. Mehn you are so ugly my rinnegan hurts.

Nagato readies himself as Obito begins his handseals so as he releases the fire/wind combo which is equivalent to A-rank (B-rank + B-rank), Nagato quickly make a wind rasengan on his right palm and water destruction turrent on his left, then he brings both hand together directing a powerful water/wind combination which forms a votex neutralizing the fire/wind combo and continues towards you. He proceeds by making just a handseal while activating his infamous sensing rain.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style:
    Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining
    them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra
    belonging to someone the existence of the
    target can be detected. The rain will keep on
    falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, had to make a quick reply with the little time i have. I think i would have enough time later today though..^^

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    ++Talking affects no timeframe++

So there is another Uchiha out there. You will pay darely fong as a tool. Mehn you are so ugly my rinnegan hurts.

Nagato readies himself as Obito begins his handseals so as he releases the fire/wind combo which is equivalent to A-rank (B-rank + B-rank), Nagato quickly make a wind rasengan on his right palm and water destruction turrent on his left, then he brings both hand together directing a powerful water/wind combination which forms a votex neutralizing the fire/wind combo and continues towards you. He proceeds by making just a handseal while activating his infamous sensing rain.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style:
    Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining
    them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra
    belonging to someone the existence of the
    target can be detected. The rain will keep on
    falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, had to make a quick reply with the little time i have. I think i would have enough time later today though..^^
    Obito: You really think you can defeat me, I may have lied about being Madara Uchiha, but I am still the same person you were always affraid of Nagato. In other words, you stand no chance against me.

When Obito sees your Water-Wind combo continue towards himself, he creates couple of Wood Pillars which block your technique and protects me, when he makes them go down, he notices rain drops starting to fall on him and with his Sharingan he sees your chakra in the rain, he than takes countermeasures by using his own Rain which counters yours, so we both sense nothing thanks to the rain. He than blinds you by using Lightning Pillar and throws 3 kunais with explosive tags straight at you.

Used Jutsus
    (Mokuton: Noboru Hashira no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Climbing Pillars Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will create multiple pillars of wood to rise up around them in a circle that can defend against incoming attacks or lift the opponent/s into the air.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

Obito: You really think you can defeat me, I may have lied about being Madara Uchiha, but I am still the same person you were always affraid of Nagato. In other words, you stand no chance against me.

When Obito sees your Water-Wind combo continue towards himself, he creates couple of Wood Pillars which block your technique and protects me, when he makes them go down, he notices rain drops starting to fall on him and with his Sharingan he sees your chakra in the rain, he than takes countermeasures by using his own Rain which counters yours, so we both sense nothing thanks to the rain. He than blinds you by using Lightning Pillar and throws 3 kunais with explosive tags straight at you.

Used Jutsus
    (Mokuton: Noboru Hashira no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Climbing Pillars Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Description: The user will create multiple pillars of wood to rise up around them in a circle that can defend against incoming attacks or lift the opponent/s into the air.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.
    Obito Uchiha, you failed to realize you are weak. That is why you could not do your evil task yourself. you are a disgrace as a Ninja and i will make you know the essence of real Pain. I promise!

As you string the handseals to mix your rain with the rain, not knowing what you are planning to do, Nagato can't be too careful and starts his own handseals. You mix your rain with his rain having finished your handseal: not too much physical rain changes but with his rinnegan, he can get a glimpse of your chakra now colliding with his chakra, and he finds it hard to sense body contact with his rain giving him the impression you tampered with it with that handseal.. so he knows the battle is igniting up a bit. He finishes his handseal just as your rain began making 4 earth pillars to shoot out around you in an X shape shooting lightning at you in the center. He continues with his plan by immediatly activating Asura just as the Pillars are shooting out. This activation is prety instant as it is when two extra hands materialises from beside him tearing holes in his cloak. He immediately detaches the right mechanical fist revealing 4 missiles. He sends 2 Missiles straight at you passing through the spaces between the pillars which would be stunning you and the other 2 arcing to the left and right on a side parabolic path so as to corner you if you are already escaping the pillars to your sides and will track you by redirecting themself even if you jump. He started running arcing to his left your right as the missiles leave his hand leaving his current postion and watching you intently with his rinnegan for any possible move and opening you might make.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release:
    Four-Pillar Bind

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they
    then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the
    enemy target and then the user shoots out
    bolts of lightning, binding the target in place
    and possibly doing damage to them.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: The user will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon
    mechanised armor, augmenting their body with
    extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It
    allows the user to create up to 4 extra arms
    which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as
    grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his
    opponent. He can also alter his ownhead to
    manifest additional faces with additional pairs of
    eyes, all linked together. The possibilities are
    multiple. He can use this activation to access
    all of the Asura path abilities. Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan
    biographies for the activation of the path and
    will remain continously activated.
    Note: When the user wants to change his body, he must activate this technique each time. This is not necessary for 6 Paths of Pein bios.

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow
    Missiles Technique

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Using the Asura Path's abilities, the user is able to create missiles from his body
    that can be launched at the opponent. The
    selected body part will open up and revealing
    "missile bays", from which the missiles will shoot
    up. These missiles home in to the targets
    chakra signature and can track multiple targets. The user is able to produce up to 4 missiles.
    Note: Can only be used by rinnegan bios.
    Note: Requires the user to have the (Shuradō)
    - Asura Path active.

Do you call yourself an Uchiha? I would say or still, you are a drop out yourself. They call me master of all elements, life and death. I'm a god as It is what my eyes have granted me. So i won't give you as you will abuse it

Note: with my new move, you won't have time to do the flash jutsu again i think.

Last edited by Priest; 01-24-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: adding color

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Obito Uchiha, you failed to realize you are weak. That is why you could not do your evil task yourself. you are a disgrace as a Ninja and i will make you know the essence of real Pain. I promise!

As you string the handseals to mix your rain with the rain, not knowing what you are planning to do, Nagato can't be too careful and starts his own handseals. You mix your rain with his rain having finished your handseal: not too much physical rain changes but with his rinnegan, he can get a glimpse of your chakra now colliding with his chakra, and he finds it hard to sense body contact with his rain giving him the impression you tampered with it with that handseal.. so he knows the battle is igniting up a bit. He finishes his handseal just as your rain began making 4 earth pillars to shoot out around you in an X shape shooting lightning at you in the center. He continues with his plan by immediatly activating Asura just as the Pillars are shooting out. This activation is prety instant as it is when two extra hands materialises from beside him tearing holes in his cloak. He immediately detaches the right mechanical fist revealing 4 missiles. He sends 2 Missiles straight at you passing through the spaces between the pillars which would be stunning you and the other 2 arcing to the left and right on a side parabolic path so as to corner you if you are already escaping the pillars to your sides and will track you by redirecting themself even if you jump. He started running arcing to his left your right as the missiles leave his hand leaving his current postion and watching you intently with his rinnegan for any possible move and opening you might make.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release:
    Four-Pillar Bind

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they
    then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the
    enemy target and then the user shoots out
    bolts of lightning, binding the target in place
    and possibly doing damage to them.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: The user will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon
    mechanised armor, augmenting their body with
    extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It
    allows the user to create up to 4 extra arms
    which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as
    grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his
    opponent. He can also alter his ownhead to
    manifest additional faces with additional pairs of
    eyes, all linked together. The possibilities are
    multiple. He can use this activation to access
    all of the Asura path abilities. Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan
    Note: When the user wants to change his body, he must activate this technique each time. This is not necessary for 6 Paths of Pein bios.

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow
    Missiles Technique

Description: Using the Asura Path's abilities, the user is able to create missiles from his body
    that can be launched at the opponent. The
    selected body part will open up and revealing
    "missile bays", from which the missiles will shoot
    up. These missiles home in to the targets
    chakra signature and can track multiple targets. The user is able to produce up to 4 missiles.
    Note: Can only be used by rinnegan bios.
    Note: Requires the user to have the (Shuradō)
    - Asura Path active.

Do you call yourself an Uchiha? I would say or still, you are a drop out yourself. They call me master of all elements, life and death. I'm a god as It is what my eyes have granted me. So i won't give you as you will abuse it

Note: with my new move, you won't have time to do the flash jutsu again i think.
    come on, use spoilers for jutsus, please

Obito: Me? Weak? If I was weak, you would never be my pet like you always were, but now you betrayed me and those who betray me,...have no reason to live.

As I see your pillars rising around me, I get a bad feeling, so I create Beast Tearing Gale Palm around my left hand and move it around me to take care of all your pillars, than when i see Missiles flying at me, I make 4 Wood Pillars, infront of each missile so that they have no time to change their course and collide with my pillars which does destroy both techniques. I than release Fire Stream at you which will burn you like crazy and, well, you die

Used Jutsus
    (Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

(Katon: Gōka Mes****su) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

come on, use spoilers for jutsus, please

Obito: Me? Weak? If I was weak, you would never be my pet like you always were, but now you betrayed me and those who betray me,...have no reason to live.

As I see your pillars rising around me, I get a bad feeling, so I create Beast Tearing Gale Palm around my left hand and move it around me to take care of all your pillars, than when i see Missiles flying at me, I make 4 Wood Pillars, infront of each missile so that they have no time to change their course and collide with my pillars which does destroy both techniques. I than release Fire Stream at you which will burn you like crazy and, well, you die

Used Jutsus
    (Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

(Katon: Gōka Mes****su) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.
    It is only a coward and a weak one that puts on a mask. Afraid of the light are you? Being ugly does not mean the end of the world. I will make sure i end this very fast as you are a threat to the younger generations..Obito Kozo!

As you are raising the pillars of wood to block the missiles, Nagato feels long range attacks would be useless as long as you have the wood ability so he has to do something about it..he makes the cross handseal manifesting 2 shadow copies of himself (Ya and Ko)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone
    Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and
    creates a real copy with form and substance.
    The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the
    original ninja knows. When the clone finally
    disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is
    passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

They immediately bolt to the right and left respectively. They move in a wide parabolic manner, first strafing to gain a wide distance from the real Nagato then arcing to flank you from the right and left, once they get to short range towards you they both retract dark rods each from their sleeves and hurl it towards you at close proximity.
    Nagato on the other hand, at the same time charges forward then he is confronted by an incoming flame. He activates pretta path and creates a barrier around himself just in time to absorb the flame itself. As the flame is a stream and its been spew continously, it takes some time for him to absorb it completely and likewise some time for you to keep spewing it giving the clone an opening to launch their attack. The black rods are aimed to your neck, right arm, left wrist and left leg (4 in total).

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any
    chakra based attack using the Blocking
    Technique Absorption Seal, the user could
    absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form.
    And the technique can be used in direct
    physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them
    to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies
    for the activation of the path and will remain
    continously activated.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique
    Absorption Seal

Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a
    target) Description: A highly advanced sealing
    technique that is capable of absorbing any
    chakra, regardless of any shape or nature
    transformation, and dispersing it within one's
    body by spinning the chakra within one's body in
    the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based
    technique, regardless of power, without harming
    the user. Should the user get close enough to
    grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb
    chakra right out of an individual's body,
    effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through
    Preta Path.

^^

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

It is only a coward and a weak one that puts on a mask. Afraid of the light are you? Being ugly does not mean the end of the world. I will make sure i end this very fast as you are a threat to the younger generations..Obito Kozo!

As you are raising the pillars of wood to block the missiles, Nagato feels long range attacks would be useless as long as you have the wood ability so he has to do something about it..he makes the cross handseal manifesting 2 shadow copies of himself (Ya and Ko)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone
    Technique

Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and
    creates a real copy with form and substance.
    The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the
    original ninja knows. When the clone finally
    disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is
    passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

They immediately bolt to the right and left respectively. They move in a wide parabolic manner, first strafing to gain a wide distance from the real Nagato then arcing to flank you from the right and left, once they get to short range towards you they both retract dark rods each from their sleeves and hurl it towards you at close proximity.
    Nagato on the other hand, at the same time charges forward then he is confronted by an incoming flame. He activates pretta path and creates a barrier around himself just in time to absorb the flame itself. As the flame is a stream and its been spew continously, it takes some time for him to absorb it completely and likewise some time for you to keep spewing it giving the clone an opening to launch their attack. The black rods are aimed to your neck, right arm, left wrist and left leg (4 in total).

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any
    chakra based attack using the Blocking
    Technique Absorption Seal, the user could
    absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form.
    And the technique can be used in direct
    physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them
    to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies
    for the activation of the path and will remain
    continously activated.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique
    Absorption Seal

Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a
    target) Description: A highly advanced sealing
    technique that is capable of absorbing any
    chakra, regardless of any shape or nature
    transformation, and dispersing it within one's
    body by spinning the chakra within one's body in
    the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based
    technique, regardless of power, without harming
    the user. Should the user get close enough to
    grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb
    chakra right out of an individual's body,
    effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through
    Preta Path.

^^
    , i don't have mask on

Obito: You overestimate power of your Rinnegan and underestimate my abilities way too much Nagato. You're going down very soon boy.

As Obito sees you create Clones and as they throw their black rods on him, he sends total of 8 kunais, 4 to each clone, 2 to block and 2 to hit clone (if you don't understand how i mean it, just VM me), than he creates total of 15 spikes, 5 all around 1 clone and stab him, 5 all around your other clone to stab him and 5 around you to stab you, he than ends by activating his Mangekyo Sharingan and releasing the most badass technique ever seen in Narutoverse, his Kamui-Fire combination technique on you which should burn you to death.

Used Jutsus
    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan) Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra: 50 (-25 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A (-10 per turn)
    Description:
    The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast any and every genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
    Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
    Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
    Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
    Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
    Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.

(Katon: Bakufū Ranbu) Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 90 (-10 to user)
    Describtion: A technique where the user does one hand seal (Tiger), gathers a lot of chakra inside is body and, while focusing, molds it, converting it into fire. As the user expels the fire chakra, he creates a dense and massive fire stream. Using the distortion effect of his right Sharingan's space/time abilities, the user spirals the fire stream, resulting in the creation of a massive vortex of fire that spirals progressively outward, as it is propelled forwards at great speed and range.
    Note: Can only by used by Obito Uchiha bios with MS and only once per battle.

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 01-31-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

--since you deflected my kunai, then our position would be thus as described and viewed my me..

c1--------------obito--------------c2

..........................Nagato

which means as you spew the fire and Nagato is absorbing it, My clones throw the rods while at your right and left. Then you throw four kunais each from each hand, two to counter while two proceeds to your right and left..this would then be the time the fire stream ends
    then you used the spikes on the three of us..then you spew the forbidden fire towards me..

++++++++++++++++++

--As you throw 4 kunais to meet the rods and the clones knowing 2 will proceed towards them. C1 retracts a single rod from his sleeves while c2 makes just a handseal while quickly making a raikiri on his right hand. C1 deflects the 2 kunais towards him with the rod while c2 also deflects the kunais coming at him with the raikiri.
    Then as the ground ejects spikes(the spikes grow from around and aim to impale us in the middle i think according to the description..meaning they grow around while the sharp point protrudes towards the middle where we stand) catching C1-aware but too late to react, C2 quickly crouches a little, pivot his left leg firmly to the ground while spinning using the raikiri to cut through all the spikes growing around him.
    Nagato on the other hand as he absorbs the fire hears some sound and disturbance from the ground around him. He anticipates an earth jutsu so he quickly channel wind into his right hand and punches the ground just as the spikes begin to form. This tears the ground around him destroying the spikes.
    C2 having destroyed the spikes launches towards obito (who is now sending a huge fire towards Nagato) with the raikiri on his hand aiming to stab him in his neck as he concentrates on Nagato.
    Nagato seeing as a huge fire spiral towards him after destroying the spikes, becomes one with earth and phases into the ground behind him with his back facing the ground and makes sure it is deep enough from the surface that he won't be detected. He emerges from the ground as soon as the fire passes by or is stoped prematurely due to his clone attacking you. -Note: your view of Nagato is blocked by the huge fire you won't know he hid himself.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release:
    Hardliner Gale Chop

Description: By Covering their hand with wind- natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy
    with it. The power of this attack is capable of
    causing the ground to split and buckle around
    them which could be used to throw the enemy
    off balance.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth
    Release: Underground Projection Fish
    Technique

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an
    opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person
    can stealthily emerge from the ground without
    disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Uchihas and their fire! But that can't stop me

Status
    May 2008
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Alright Priest, I will be taking over this test for you. Sorry for you having to wait nearly a month to continue it.....as I have read one clone is dead, I have MS activated, your other clone is going for a jugular shot with Raikiri, you hid in the ground from the forbidden fire tech. Also you have both Asura and Preta Path's activated, and your clone only has Asura.....continuing on.....
    __________________________ -__________________________________________________ _______________________

*As I notice with my Mangekyou Sharingan a mass quantity of Lightning chakra coming towards me from the side, I weight till it is right next to me and I activate the phasing migration, ending my fire technique and allowing the Raikiri phase threw my neck and the very moment it does I jump back shooting my left arm forward at the clone and as my phasing migration ends, several wooden roots extend out of my arm impaling your clone, with me never taking my focus off of where you were/are (mind you that fire technique is not a wall, it's a spiral which would still allow me to see you through the spiraling flames.)*

(Dojutsu: Isō Idō) - Eye Technique: Phasing Migration
    Type: Supplementary, Defensive
    Chakra cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
    Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times
    Note: Can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and must have the Sharingan active.

*I remain standing watching you as you re-appear out of the ground, I pull the Gunbai off of my back*

No the fire's may not stop you....but I believe it's about time I bring down the self-proclaimed "God"

*immediately after saying that I quickly ran at you and jump into the air using Great Fire Majestic Annihilation, which as per where your standing would be much harder to dodge due to the very close proximity never taking my eyes off of your location*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

--^^ thanks for the continuation^^--

As c2 stabs your neck with his raikiri, it passes right through you

Nagato: !?

he halts by applying pressure on his front foot which is his right while the raikiri is still active, then as you jump back and away from the raikiri, he deactivates the raikiri thinking stabing you won't matter again and won't work due to what he had seen. So at this time you send woods towards c2 as you move backwards, he then had no choice than to use it, he activates Deva path and as the wood get close he repels everything within short range which would send you also flying. The path activation is instant which makes Nagato able to quickly repel the woods even when you sent it short range. (this was seen in the anime when he repels something even very close to him).
    Nagato: I was your puppet and you don't even know that won't work? You don't know anything about me do you?

the real Nagato on the other hand having had a shared vision with his clone knows the exact time you phases in defense of the raikiri and knows the fire would stop so he quickly emerges from the ground and dashes straight towards the now direction where you are being repeled to(to his left) while activating human path

Nagato: I should finish this Obito kun

Nagato moving at blistering speed, would get to you and touch your head moments as you land from the repulsion. The repulsion won't kill you but would deal some amount of damage to you making not able to stand for some moment, a good timeframe for Nagato to reach you.

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate
    attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to
    repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at
    some extent gravity. The path allows him
    access to the various gravitational abilities such
    as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan

(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment (short)
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Chakra: 40 (+20 per extra range)
    Description: Using the Deva Paths abilities to manipulate
    gravitational forces, the user will repulse and
    push away anything around him up to a given
    range, in all directions, producing an omni-
    repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect
    is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with
    different ranges/sizes, depending on how much
    chakra the user spends for the technique and
    can even, in its smaller form, be sustained,
    forming a static defensive field instead of a
    wave-like effect. Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away
    anything around him up to short range. The
    offensive power in this size is not that high as
    it hits opponents but can still do severe
    damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a
    physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain
    a defensive absolute repulsive field around him.
    He can't, however, do any technique while he is
    sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2
    turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to
    use gravitational related techniques again. Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away
    anything around him up to mid range. The
    offensive power in this size is severe, sending
    opponents flying backwards with enough force
    to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal
    physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If
    the user focuses this ability through one or
    both hands, he can push away a specific target
    or technique alone, instead of producing the
    normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2
    turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
    Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away
    anything around him up to long range. The
    offensive power of the technique is devastating
    and anything in its path that doesn't manage to
    defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160.
    Using this techniques poses a great deal of
    danger to the user as he damages his chakra
    pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient
    chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses
    the use any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold
    chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.
    Note: the technique is immune to normal
    Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as
    such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the
    enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to
    survive its effects or escape its range through
    a fast enough technique. This means that in the
    large scale, while the technique can't be
    stopped or directly countered, enemies can still
    manage to survive if the logically counter. Note: can only be used by Rinnegan bios with
    the (Tendō) - Deva Path active

(Ningendō) - Human Path
    Description: The user activates the Human Path which grants him the capability of mind reading,
    amongst other abilities, simply by placing its
    hand over the target's head, and could extract
    any information or secret being hidden by the
    victim against his/her will. However, using the
    technique will inevitably pull the soul out of the target's body, causing instant death.
    Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan

Status
    May 2008
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

*through the use of my Mangekyou Sharingan I notice the change in your clones chakra as it changes its path and as I see the force of chakra emerges from you body breaking the tips of my wood technique I attempt to pull my arm back to prevent as much damage to the arm as possible as I brace myself and allow myself to be thrown back by your small shinra tensei that doesn't have enough power to deal any "fatal" damage to me. As I am getting knocked back I can see threw my peripheral vision that you are rushing towards me, and knowing your abilities your going to attempt to remove my soul. When I land on the ground I am on my knees keeping my eyes slightly open as I am wincing in pain and threw the corner of my eyes I keep my focus on you as you rapidly approach and the very moment you reach out and are about to grab my head I quickly shoot my right arm up grabbing your arm and instantly use my Kamui technique teleporting your real body to my different dimension*

(Dojutsu: Kamui) - Eye Technique: Authority of the Gods
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:40 (70)
    Damage points: N/A (-20 per use)
    Description:Kamui is a set of abilities born in Obito Uchiha's eyes. Differentiating from normal MS techniques, some of Kamui's abilities are accessible to Obito without having to activate his MS and using only his Right 3 Tomoe Sharingan as is the case of his (Isō Idō no Jutsu) - Phasing Migration Technique. A Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou Sharingan eye to link this reality to an unknown alternate dimension is the key ability of both the Right and Left MS eyes of Obito Uchiha. While his right eye has the ability to absorb and teleport things into that dimension (even Obito himself) by proximity and acting as a portal itself (that draws things to it, much like a miniature black hole), the left eye creates the same type of portal but on focal point, much like the workings of Amaterasu (albeit somewhat slower acting). At a given point in his early life, Obito gave his left eye to Hatake Kakashi. In this way, while Obito retained the self-teleportation abilities of his right eye, Kakashi was bestowed with the ranged version of those abilities in his left eye. While Obito showed the ability to activate his right eye's abilities without having to activate his MS, Kakashi always needed to activate his MS to use Kamui. The main difference is that once Obito activates his MS, the speed at which he can absorb something or himself drastically increases as well as the size of what he can absorb and the pull of the "portal" itself, making it coming into close range of him quite dangerous, while his normal use of the technique takes a couple of seconds to fully absorb something and can never target things bigger than himself. This form of telportation can be used to travel in the normal world in a virtually instant manner. The user will teleport himself to the alternate dimension and then teleport back into the normal world in another location. Another difference initially noted was that is that while Kakashi could send something into said dimension through his use of Kamui, he could not retrieve it, something that Obito is capable off and has mastered to a great extent, proving capable of even adding great momentum and speed to the objects he retrieves, using them as projectiles to attack. However, after his fight with Obito, Kakashi eventually learned how to teleport himself in and out of the same dimension. This ability however, puts a great toal on him and he can only do it a very limited number of times during which he can only teleport himself.
    Note: Obito needs to be tangible to use his absorption abilities and he can use them 6 times per battle. If used with MS active, it reduces the duration of MS by one turn.
    Note: Kakashi can use it up to 3 times, requiring him to have his MS active and reducing its duration by 2 turns per use, while severely draining his chakra and damaging his body (only 3 times be it for ranged or self teleportation means), making it a forbidden rank technique.
    Note: If an opponent with no means to return to the normal world is sent to the alternate dimension, he cannot return unless the user brings him back. Only Kakashi and Obito bios can travel between the dimension and the normal world.
    Note: Right eye version can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and Left eye version can only be used by Kakashi Hatake bios.

Note: With the use of this technique while Obito has his MS active the speed at which he is capable of teleporting objects drastically increases.

*I then stand straight up glaring the Clone straight into its eyes and performs a single hand seal using the Genjutsu, Bringer-of-Darkness, causing the clone to believe that it has been shrouded in a world of infinite darkness, and the moment the genjutsu takes full effect and since we are at short/mid range I silently walk towards Nagato's clone as I pull the Gunbai off of my back without making a single sound as I approach the clone*

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

*as I am within close range of the clone while it is still inside of the Genjutsu, and never taking my eyes off of it making sure it remains in the genjutsu, I hold the Gunbai sideways in my hand and sspin around violently hitting the clone in its side as hard as I can with the side of the Gunbai, causing the clone to disperse*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

OOC: --Nice move i must say. ^^ suddenly gaining back the upper hand.--

Obito lands but instead of crashing, he balances himself ""Damn Uchihas and their reflexes"" nonetheless Nagato proceeds as planned behind you then as he stretches his right hand to grab your head, with your head being at close proximity, he suddenly retracts a dark rod from his rightsleeve which pierces into your head before your hand touches him.

*This is what enfolds. Clone2 has been watching you all along then while unknown to Nagato, you are aiming to grab him, their connected vision allows him to see your incoming hand and quickly react accordingly.

He once noticed you become intangible when you are attacked physically by his clone so not knowing what you intend to do by touching him but knows its not good and friendly, he quickly takes precaution by retracting his rod which would take lot less time to reach your head than his hand. he knows you will probably still see this and quickly become intangible to the rod also making your incoming hand also phase through his hand. (This is seen in the manga as Obito can't absorb while intangible(full or partial, i guess.)

2 things, if you don't become intangible, the rod pierces your head (you already removed your mask in your previous moves), if you become intangle, then...

Nagato passes through you due to the force behind him while running at you, he passes by you in split seconds and at 3m away from you before you could become tangible and react, He activates animal path and claps his hands together summoning 2 Animals at a time. One is The Giant centipede which immediately wraps itself round you as it puffs into existence. The other is the chameleon which is invisible as it is summoned, It appears Nagato only summoned one animal. Nagato detonates a smoke bomb blinding your vision while in that time he hides himself in the chameleon's mouth which walks around the terrain to appear at your blindspot and attack.

At the same time the centipede wraps itself around you restraining you, C2 retracts 2 black rods from under his left sleeve hurling them towards you. The centipede is impervious and keeps on constricting on you breaking your bones and turns you to paste.

while Nagato stays hidden even from your sharingan(maybe), C2 runs head on towards you.

(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path

Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon

various creatures to help aide in battle. Each

creature served a different purpose in battle.

Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and

as such Nagato is able to see through their

eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too

were under his control. The user needs to clap

his hands in order to do the summons, not

needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can

summon 2 animals at the same time.

Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain

continuouslty activated.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique

Range:Short-Mid

Chakra Cost:15

Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and

the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja

normally signs a blood contract with the animal

species, which allows him to summon different

size and skill levels of creature.

Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

Description: This giant centipede summon has a number of body piercings and the Rinnegan,

implying it is being controlled by Pain. The

centipede had an extremely hard shell and as

such, was able to use its body to demolish

buildings in Konohagakure. The centipede can

resist damage from techniques A rank and below.

Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato

and 6 Paths of Pein bios.

Note: can only be summoned once

Description: The user will summon a Giant Chameleon with a

sort of snake for a tail. Like all of Nagato's

summons, it has a number of body piercings that

link its chakra to that of the user and makes it

so that it manifests the Rinnegan. Much like a

real-life chameleon, this creature can also blend with its surroundings for camouflage, so

perfectly that it renders itself completely

invisible to other viewers around. This ability has

been used by the Animal Path of Pain to step

inside the chameleon's mouth and attack his

opponents by surprise. The camouflage is so perfect that it hides the summons chakra and

even that of those inside it from any sensing

technique, even sage mode users, making it not

only a visual camouflage but also a sensory one.

The snake-tail can be used as a prehensile limb,

to be able to grab and capture intended targets for Pain with its tongue

Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato

and 6 Paths of Pein bios.

Note: can only be summoned once

Last edited by Priest; 02-23-2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Noting: that the 2 animals should count as a move as i have seen pervy do this in his test before even before it was made into the rule. Scared!!! That i may be wrong..its better to be safe than sorry

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Test Failed

You simply aren't at the level the bio demands. Even though mig's move were simplistic and easily exploitable you didn't use that "sloppiness" to your advantage. You could have easily kill him after move 3 or somehow overpowered him enough to take the upper hand. If his moves were aggressive and strong I could have assumed your defensive posture to be skillfull but it was not the case. Also, you seemed to forget many of the basic abilities of the bio and use them to your advantage.

PS- Mig that opening combo can't be done. I can't believe you made such a move. Its a ball of fire, a projectile, shot at your enemy and then you try to somehow shoot wind in a way that will catch up to it and form a combo. Not possible. Both technques are released in differnt timings and would never meet. Not only that but the fire is faster than the wind and would hit priest before the wind hits it. Its a turn based RP, meaning that a time fram exists. You cannot make 2 techniques before you opponent does one. The exception are some specific techniques that have been seen to enable the user to combo them with other techniques as he is perfomring them. One example is water encampment wall or wave of inspiration or some other.