Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....

Re: so its official "that the place" is Uchiha District in Konoha

Quote Originally Posted by The Silent Killer View Post
    In the latest manga :

Its definately the Uchiha District in Konoha:

But the question is who's still there? Maybe an Uchiha? Or some kind of will left there by Uchihas? But as Sasuke said i'm gonna meet the two who know everything". My guess is it is Uchiha Shisui :scorps:
    My thoughts exactly I was thinking the Uchiha district yesterday when I read the chapter. I think the person who knows everything Sasuke is going to meet is Shisui, because of what Sasuke back in that cave with Orochimaru "The feeling of my brother Itachi, who became a betrayer and died all to protect the village as a Konoha shinobi" then Sasuke questioned what was Itachi, their clan, and the village. The only person who been threw that same experience as Itachi is Shisui. We don't much about Shisui, so this would be a good opportunity for Shisui appearance, I think away :y

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

It looks like the shrine to me. It has the torii which is the hallmark of a shrine. The building that is at the top of the steps between the walls and the torii looks like it's gone, probably included in some of the damage done by Pain, or dismantled for reconstruction. That's why in the new chapter there is no building when you look through the gap behind Taka.

Kishimoto probably did this deliberately, removing landmarks in order to keep their location a mystery and spark debate among fans. Even the part of the torii that would have had the Uchiha symbol on it is busted.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it's not the shrine it's orochimarus hidden lab he's gonna give him hashiramas cells

Page 2 of 2 « First 12