Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Baters gonna Bate chopstickchakra's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Place your bets on which Uchiha is it and why?

Quote Originally Posted by xXBlazinNinXx View Post
    Idk now that shisui doesn't have his eyes.......so it can't be him.

Maybe some random uchiha
    What does eyes have to do with anything he has a mouth and a tongue, he can talk about what happened in the past that led to the coup and assault on the Uchiha

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

I'm going to place a bet that it's Sasuke's parents. The reason I think Orochimaru was all "Are you sure?" is because resurrecting your own parents is an experience you can't really be prepared for, since Orochimaru's parents are dead he's probably done it himself.

But what should I bet?

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

None, Konoha was destroyed during Pain's invasion, thus destroying the Uchihas houses as well. Why would they rebuild it.

My guess is that they're at Uzoshigakarue.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The greatest threat are people
    believing they are beyond
    everything else.

None of the above. Its someone Orochimaru knew where he was, so not an Uchiha that Sasuke would know of. And someone or some that could change the war. The Uchiha had the location of the Sages stone tablet so im guessing its the Sages sons or the Sage.

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

alrighty then ima say it's one of the uchihas....but let me start from the begining.....

Suigetsu finds a scroll and gets hyped....he says we can change the tide of the war with this scroll and our power combined... at his same time sasuke and itachi are having good ol brotherly love time. sasuke after talking to itachi (itachi talked about the clan and how it was brought down and that him and shisui were the only ones who felt like they had to stop it...danzo attacks shisui ..gives itachi his eye , and Itachi gets MS from seeing his best friend die)

alright now this is when suigetsu comes down looking like a fanboy "sasuke sasuke" he shows sasuke the scroll ...it's an edo tensei scroll with names of certain people on it ..it can be all the dead uchihas from the coup de'tat....remember what sasuke wants to know is why tachi felt the way he did ...he wants to know what a shinobi, clan,village are....the only one that can talk to him about itachi that won't lie about it is Shisui....also edo tensei uchiha families can turn the tide of any war.

So sasuke see's the scroll and gets super excited after seeing a particular name( could be his parents , could be shisui) but suigetsu claims that he can learn the jutsu ...he doesn't need to revive oro... sasuke is impatient and doesn't consider oro a threat remember at this point sas-gay is inpatient and just wants to learn the truth. so he brings back oro i know there are some holes in my theory but it will be revealed soon.:-)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no idea, and though people have made good arguments about that mysterious person's identity (which is sth I am too lazy to do), I am still not convinced it will be either Izuna, Shisui or Sasuke's parents/ father. The first one doesn't seem very relevant, Shisui is dead and this better not be another Tobi-Obito case, and the parents/ father scenario seems rather dull. But, hey, that's just me!

Page 3 of 3 « First 123