This user has no status.

Re: Haniyasu-Hime - Goddess of the Earth

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    It was a slow and painful night, I could barely sleep at all during the entire night. Staring into the innocent sky as the sun rises, watching the magnificent scenery come to life everywhere, I stay seated on the ground as I hear some small vibrations come my way. Heavy, footsteps that seemed to stir and threaten the nature around. Grass incinerated, birds flew away from the trees, there was a true menacing evil waiting at the end of that path. Lifting my head nonchalantly I knew exactly who it was...

I'm prepared. You raised me, and now it's finally the time I get to show you what's become of me, Sensei.

I stand up, and take a bow to the person who's gotten me to where I am now. And instantly, start running in a straight arc towards him, each step closed further emphasizes just the true power that lies straight ahead, I knew what I was getting into, but the excitement was worth it. Once reaching combat-length away from Amaimon I lead with my left leg in front, and body facing my right (your left) Enclosing my right hand into a fist, I align it next to the right side of my hip, whilst holding my left hand close to the left side of my face, palm open. Exerting an enormous amount of pressure to lunge myself forward, I deliver a striking punch aimed towards your abdomen. Whilst keeping my eyes fixated on your movement.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    It was a slow and painful night, I could barely sleep at all during the entire night. Staring into the innocent sky as the sun rises, watching the magnificent scenery come to life everywhere, I stay seated on the ground as I hear some small vibrations come my way. Heavy, footsteps that seemed to stir and threaten the nature around. Grass incinerated, birds flew away from the trees, there was a true menacing evil waiting at the end of that path. Lifting my head nonchalantly I knew exactly who it was...

I'm prepared. You raised me, and now it's finally the time I get to show you what's become of me, Sensei.

I stand up, and take a bow to the person who's gotten me to where I am now. And instantly, start running in a straight arc towards him, each step closed further emphasizes just the true power that lies straight ahead, I knew what I was getting into, but the excitement was worth it. Once reaching combat-length away from Amaimon I lead with my left leg in front, and body facing my right (your left) Enclosing my right hand into a fist, I align it next to the right side of my hip, whilst holding my left hand close to the left side of my face, palm open. Exerting an enormous amount of pressure to lunge myself forward, I deliver a striking punch aimed towards your abdomen. Whilst keeping my eyes fixated on your movement.
    Despite our past, I'll not restrain myself from eradicating you from the very surface itself, Dawan.

I remove my cloak, throwing it behind me as you setoff. With a glance of dismay I activate my sixth sense, as I enter my battlestance.
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times
    Note: lasts 4 turns.
    (final jutsu to be restricted)

As your punch is thrown, with my left palm I grab around your fist. The sheer force causes my feet to slide slightly backwards in the dirt. However, without hestitation, I rotate my upper body to my right whilst pulling down your fist with my left hand. Simultaneously, as you're left open, I deliver a right hook over my left arm into your forehead, sending you backwards.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite our past, I'll not restrain myself from eradicating you from the very surface itself, Dawan.

I remove my cloak, throwing it behind me as you setoff. With a glance of dismay I activate my sixth sense, as I enter my battlestance.
    Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times
    Note: lasts 4 turns.
    (final jutsu to be restricted)

As your punch is thrown, with my left palm I grab around your fist. The sheer force causes my feet to slide slightly backwards in the dirt. However, without hestitation, I rotate my upper body to my right whilst pulling down your fist with my left hand. Simultaneously, as you're left open, I deliver a right hook over my left arm into your forehead, sending you backwards.
    We both know such talk will only get me more excited about the battle, not threaten me.

As my fist gets pulled forwards, I start to lose my balance. To regain it, I take a step forward with my left foot just as you pull me, so that my foot is aligned perpendicular to my arm, keeping a stable balance throughout my body not making me stagger. Then I use
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

Due to my body already being in a low stance, when you throw your punch aimed to my forehead, I escape from your strong grasp, bending backwards fully as your hand swings past my head, slightly just grazing my nose. Simultaneously, I continue bending down till I can get my hands over my head and touching the ground, performing a back flip and using the momentum from it to strike your chin with the bottom of my feet.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We both know such talk will only get me more excited about the battle, not threaten me.

As my fist gets pulled forwards, I start to lose my balance. To regain it, I take a step forward with my left foot just as you pull me, so that my foot is aligned perpendicular to my arm, keeping a stable balance throughout my body not making me stagger. Then I use
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

Due to my body already being in a low stance, when you throw your punch aimed to my forehead, I escape from your strong grasp, bending backwards fully as your hand swings past my head, slightly just grazing my nose. Simultaneously, I continue bending down till I can get my hands over my head and touching the ground, performing a back flip and using the momentum from it to strike your chin with the bottom of my feet.
    Seemingly as you continue even further back, as you dodge my blow, I predict the usage of your legs. Mainly, as I have done such a move myself before. After having thrown my punch, my torso would of course have moved along with the punch itself(Just so you don't have the idea my torso is still in the roated position, described earlier..), to give it maximum force.

Anyway, onto my actual procedure of avoiding your attack. I immediatly lean my upper body to the right, allowing the feet to pass by my chest, chin, face, whereafter you have positioned yourself in a hand stand. I take a step back, retaking my original combat position.

Left leg infront, right fist clenched as a fist at my waist level. Left palm opened at my chest area. Due the blood that flows through your veins, clarifying you belong to the Kiyoshi clan, should enable to sense chakra gathering at my right fist.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Seemingly as you continue even further back, as you dodge my blow, I predict the usage of your legs. Mainly, as I have done such a move myself before. After having thrown my punch, my torso would of course have moved along with the punch itself(Just so you don't have the idea my torso is still in the roated position, described earlier..), to give it maximum force.

Anyway, onto my actual procedure of avoiding your attack. I immediatly lean my upper body to the right, allowing the feet to pass by my chest, chin, face, whereafter you have positioned yourself in a hand stand. I take a step back, retaking my original combat position.

Left leg infront, right fist clenched as a fist at my waist level. Left palm opened at my chest area. Due the blood that flows through your veins, clarifying you belong to the Kiyoshi clan, should enable to sense chakra gathering at my right fist.
    My kick is simply avoided, and flawlessly passes through the air, I get down from my handstand and look up at you now. Whereafter I start to notice you're gathering chakra in your right fist *I wonder what he's thinking, maybe he wants to step it up a little, huh... I smirk at you and start running towards you once again.

Changing my plan up a bit, I slyly perform a hand sign and start to gather chakra throughout my right arm, and again enclose it to form a fist, in which I throw straight ahead at you, aimed towards your face. Suddenly, as my punch is going towards you, my arm is encased in a dense layer of rocks. Due to me wearing my jacket, the sleeves cover up most of my arm, though nonetheless the rock encasing my hand is still pretty visible.

And just before the hit is meant to strike, I drastically change the weight of my arm, especially the rocks, to further increase the density and toll up a much more, dangerous punch that carries a higher impact rate.

Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My kick is simply avoided, and flawlessly passes through the air, I get down from my handstand and look up at you now. Whereafter I start to notice you're gathering chakra in your right fist *I wonder what he's thinking, maybe he wants to step it up a little, huh... I smirk at you and start running towards you once again.

Changing my plan up a bit, I slyly perform a hand sign and start to gather chakra throughout my right arm, and again enclose it to form a fist, in which I throw straight ahead at you, aimed towards your face. Suddenly, as my punch is going towards you, my arm is encased in a dense layer of rocks. Due to me wearing my jacket, the sleeves cover up most of my arm, though nonetheless the rock encasing my hand is still pretty visible.

And just before the hit is meant to strike, I drastically change the weight of my arm, especially the rocks, to further increase the density and toll up a much more, dangerous punch that carries a higher impact rate.

Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

As you approach me, I immediatly go into a lower stance, locating my leg infront of. In same fluid motion my fist is released towards your stomach. My left palm is directed up to carry your arm past me(Above me), as the rock that should have covered your arm, cracks and splinters around us, using my whip's special ability.

Twice per battle it can be used to destroy C-rank or below doton jutsu's.

Anyway, using your foward momentum, mine, and me carrying your arm even further behind me as you're pratically being pulled into my fist as it's delivered. The fist however, seem to have been infused with some severe amount of chakra, enabling me to easily crack through your ripcage and into your chest.

Range: Mid
    Description: This is based upon the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts and the five animals representing the 5 basic elements. The user strikes the opponent with 5 punches each one is charged with one of the 5 basic elements. This is a highly advanced skill that adds the affects from the elemental additions of the chakra being added to the punches. Lightning will causing numbing for one turn, fire will cause burning, wind will cause shredding and slicing, earth will cause tremendous bone breaking power and water will soak in a high density causing irregular breathing.
    Note: Can only be used twice

With my left hand, after the blow was delivered. I push it back at you, allowing you to fall backwards off my fist, and onto the ground.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 01-24-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As you approach me, I immediatly go into a lower stance, locating my leg infront of. In same fluid motion my fist is released towards your stomach. My left palm is directed up to carry your arm past me(Above me), as the rock that should have covered your arm, cracks and splinters around us, using my whip's special ability.

Twice per battle it can be used to destroy C-rank or below doton jutsu's.

Anyway, using your foward momentum, mine, and me carrying your arm even further behind me as you're pratically being pulled into my fist as it's delivered. The fist however, seem to have been infused with some severe amount of chakra, enabling me to easily crack through your ripcage and into your chest.

Range: Mid
    Description: This is based upon the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts and the five animals representing the 5 basic elements. The user strikes the opponent with 5 punches each one is charged with one of the 5 basic elements. This is a highly advanced skill that adds the affects from the elemental additions of the chakra being added to the punches. Lightning will causing numbing for one turn, fire will cause burning, wind will cause shredding and slicing, earth will cause tremendous bone breaking power and water will soak in a high density causing irregular breathing.
    Note: Can only be used twice

With my left hand, after the blow was delivered. I push it back at you, allowing you to fall backwards off my fist, and onto the ground.
    Whilst going towards you, having my right fist in front of me, it still allows me to perceive you and keep a constant, clear vision of your movements. I see you shift down to a low stance, raising my suspicion, then upon noticing your whip straightening out and the rocks covering my entire arm simply break, I come to the conclusion you've used one of your whips abilities.

Being too close to you know to simply evade, and in the uneven highly-shifted stance whilst still descending down upon you, I can't simply change direction or react quickly enough to build a defense. When you grab my arm and push it above you, whilst using your free left hand to throw a punch directed at my chest. I, using my left hand as well (that was free this entire time) Use

Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Gathering chakra within the center of my left palm as I'm just about to get pulled up, and timing it so that exactly when you throw your fist to my chest, I slam the rasengan straight onto your hand, creating an explosion and propelling me backwards from the momentum of the force.

Phew, that was extremely close. Still to this very day he manages to surprise me with everything up his sleeve. ~.~

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whilst going towards you, having my right fist in front of me, it still allows me to perceive you and keep a constant, clear vision of your movements. I see you shift down to a low stance, raising my suspicion, then upon noticing your whip straightening out and the rocks covering my entire arm simply break, I come to the conclusion you've used one of your whips abilities.

Being too close to you know to simply evade, and in the uneven highly-shifted stance whilst still descending down upon you, I can't simply change direction or react quickly enough to build a defense. When you grab my arm and push it above you, whilst using your free left hand to throw a punch directed at my chest. I, using my left hand as well (that was free this entire time) Use

Chakra Cost:40
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Gathering chakra within the center of my left palm as I'm just about to get pulled up, and timing it so that exactly when you throw your fist to my chest, I slam the rasengan straight onto your hand, creating an explosion and propelling me backwards from the momentum of the force.

Phew, that was extremely close. Still to this very day he manages to surprise me with everything up his sleeve. ~.~
    As discussed via MSN - Mistake on my part.

As the explosion occurs, you're propelled backwards as I remain in the same position. The pressure forces my feet to plant themselves tightly into the ground. Once the explosion have entirely dissapated, I retreat my fist and equips the Goddess of Earth proberly.

I raise it skywards as it straightens out, forming into the shape of an hammer.

Haniyasu-Hime, greets you

By these words the hammer is sent descending into the ground, causing it to crack around it. In conjuction with the swing, two huge rocks arises from the ground infront of me, and is sent directly at your location. The two are sent in an arc at you, hitting you from each their side. Simultaneously I have a third one erupt beneath my own location, which flies directly at you, timed along with the other two.(I'm surfing the rock towards your location, basically.)

Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage poinnts: 40
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra creating three huge rocks infront of them. The user will then unleash the three huge rocks coming from three different angles from infront of the enemy to smash into each other causing segements to start protruding from the collision and damaging the opponent.

As the rocks are to collide I launch myself skywards over the location.(Yes, I do still have the whip within my grasps). I clap my palms together producing a high amount of earth from my gullet, which is expelled all over your location. The sheer weight would be able to crush you.
    Type: Supplementary, Defensive, Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will forcibly clap his palms together and spits out a great volume of soft earth/dirt from their mouth, which would be enough to match a lake's worth. This will create waves of soft earth which will crush any person who stands underneath the wave with it's weight, the user will be capable of riding any of these waves if he wishes. This technique is similiar to Kisame's Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave.
    -Can only be used 3 times per match

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As discussed via MSN - Mistake on my part.

As the explosion occurs, you're propelled backwards as I remain in the same position. The pressure forces my feet to plant themselves tightly into the ground. Once the explosion have entirely dissapated, I retreat my fist and equips the Goddess of Earth proberly.

I raise it skywards as it straightens out, forming into the shape of an hammer.

Haniyasu-Hime, greets you

By these words the hammer is sent descending into the ground, causing it to crack around it. In conjuction with the swing, two huge rocks arises from the ground infront of me, and is sent directly at your location. The two are sent in an arc at you, hitting you from each their side. Simultaneously I have a third one erupt beneath my own location, which flies directly at you, timed along with the other two.(I'm surfing the rock towards your location, basically.)

Damage poinnts: 40
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra creating three huge rocks infront of them. The user will then unleash the three huge rocks coming from three different angles from infront of the enemy to smash into each other causing segements to start protruding from the collision and damaging the opponent.

As the rocks are to collide I launch myself skywards over the location.(Yes, I do still have the whip within my grasps). I clap my palms together producing a high amount of earth from my gullet, which is expelled all over your location. The sheer weight would be able to crush you.
    Type: Supplementary, Defensive, Offensive
    Description: The user will forcibly clap his palms together and spits out a great volume of soft earth/dirt from their mouth, which would be enough to match a lake's worth. This will create waves of soft earth which will crush any person who stands underneath the wave with it's weight, the user will be capable of riding any of these waves if he wishes. This technique is similiar to Kisame's Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave.
    -Can only be used 3 times per match

Staggering backwards from the explosion I regain my balance and stand up, noticing the Haniyasu-Hime being raised by Amaimon, and manipulated into the shape of a hammer, living in all its glory.

Someday I'll be the next to raise that whip skywards, mark my words. Whether it'd be today or in a million years, it'll happen.

Seeing the powerful hammer strike into the ground, causing two rocks to erupt out and be sent my way in sideways arcs, and a single rock at a forwards direction, through a surfing momentum and with blitzing speed. I take a step back with my right leg and with the use of my right hand, form a blade made out of pure wind. Having made the wind I swing it all the way from my right, in an anti-clockwise direction all the way to my left, successfully slicing the three boulders before they can make contact with me, forming rubble.

Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Having destroyed your boulders whilst having a clear peripheral vision of you, I see you jump up and exert out earth from your mouth in an absolute enormous quantity. I perform two quick hand signs and look up, with precise timing I release as well, an enormous quantity of chakra, that takes the shape and form of a highly compressed ball of wind. The Wind ball is aimed so that it hits straight onto the Earth above me, destroying that Earth and flinging some of the rest to my surroundings, leaving a clear space around me away from the danger of the Earth. And then carry onto you at a weakened state.

Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Staggering backwards from the explosion I regain my balance and stand up, noticing the Haniyasu-Hime being raised by Amaimon, and manipulated into the shape of a hammer, living in all its glory.

Someday I'll be the next to raise that whip skywards, mark my words. Whether it'd be today or in a million years, it'll happen.

Seeing the powerful hammer strike into the ground, causing two rocks to erupt out and be sent my way in sideways arcs, and a single rock at a forwards direction, through a surfing momentum and with blitzing speed. I take a step back with my right leg and with the use of my right hand, form a blade made out of pure wind. Having made the wind I swing it all the way from my right, in an anti-clockwise direction all the way to my left, successfully slicing the three boulders before they can make contact with me, forming rubble.

Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Having destroyed your boulders whilst having a clear peripheral vision of you, I see you jump up and exert out earth from your mouth in an absolute enormous quantity. I perform two quick hand signs and look up, with precise timing I release as well, an enormous quantity of chakra, that takes the shape and form of a highly compressed ball of wind. The Wind ball is aimed so that it hits straight onto the Earth above me, destroying that Earth and flinging some of the rest to my surroundings, leaving a clear space around me away from the danger of the Earth. And then carry onto you at a weakened state.

Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

As the earth is being flung to the side as the vacuum sphere blasts it's way through, I extend my left arm out whilst activating my curse seal lvl1.
    Type:Supplementary
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

Rigged black lines spreads across my body, covering half my face. At the same time, as the curse mark is released a giant fist of chakra materlizes around my entire left arm. Since I would've reached the peak of my jump, I would be descending directly down towards you, however before that, I am met with your weakened wind sphere.

Without much effort I move my fist in the way, blasting through it whereafter continuing down at you.

As I'm reaching you, I shout out; Then prove yourself worthy! JOTUNN'S GENKOTSU!

And with all my might, I strike down upon your location with the giant fist, pushing you into the ground whereafter cracking the entire surface around us up to mid-range, up in a havoc.
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Cost: 80
    Description: By using this jutsu the user will release a high amount of pure chakra out on his desired arm forming a giant fist around it. As it's created, takes few seconds, the user forcibly punch it into the ground with a devasting force, tearing the ground up and crushes everything within it's range.
    ~Useable 2 times.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As the earth is being flung to the side as the vacuum sphere blasts it's way through, I extend my left arm out whilst activating my curse seal lvl1.
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)

Rigged black lines spreads across my body, covering half my face. At the same time, as the curse mark is released a giant fist of chakra materlizes around my entire left arm. Since I would've reached the peak of my jump, I would be descending directly down towards you, however before that, I am met with your weakened wind sphere.

Without much effort I move my fist in the way, blasting through it whereafter continuing down at you.

As I'm reaching you, I shout out; Then prove yourself worthy! JOTUNN'S GENKOTSU!

And with all my might, I strike down upon your location with the giant fist, pushing you into the ground whereafter cracking the entire surface around us up to mid-range, up in a havoc.
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Damage Cost: 80
    Description: By using this jutsu the user will release a high amount of pure chakra out on his desired arm forming a giant fist around it. As it's created, takes few seconds, the user forcibly punch it into the ground with a devasting force, tearing the ground up and crushes everything within it's range.
    ~Useable 2 times.

Standing down, watching you above me as the sphere of wind progresses its way towards you I notice black linings grow on your face and a massive fist of chakra being formed. With ease you disperse the rest of my wind, and due to the shift in gravity and your peak-point, you descend down quickly towards my location. I watch as the shadow of your massive fist starts to spread on the ground. With a quick reaction, just as you've dispersed my wind and are descending now, I decide to lower the initial mass of my body, making me much lighter than usual and increasing my speed. And with precise timing I begin running towards my left, And sliding, shifting my body to a low position and looking backwards as your fist strikes into the ground.

Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

I've yet to show you even a fragment of what I'm capable of.

Then, just as you've smacked the ground, and I've made it to a safe distance. I materialize thin, transparent, however still visible blades of chakra from every angle around you, ranging all the way to mid-range behind you, however the blades don't entirely block the vision between us. The blades, upon being materialized release a distinctive howl that both of us can clearly hear.

Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will materlize a high amount of blades made out of visible chakra in the air, at the users desired location. These blades emit a distinctive and intimidating howling sound upon generation but despite the evident danger they possess from being suspended precariously around/above the intended victims, both of these qualities serve only to belie the technique's true nature. The attack's actual threat lies within its fragility, which results in the production of numerous razor-sharp shards that descend down at the target when disturbed by the foreign chakra(Opponent's), which would cause the swords to trigger and they will subsequently mincing the enemy to pieces. If one blade triggers, the rest triggers aswell.
    ~Can be use twice per battle.
    ~The Blades last aslong they haven't been destroyed.
    ~The blades would 'detonate' when foreign chakra goes through the air, past them, or jutsu being fired from target's location.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Standing down, watching you above me as the sphere of wind progresses its way towards you I notice black linings grow on your face and a massive fist of chakra being formed. With ease you disperse the rest of my wind, and due to the shift in gravity and your peak-point, you descend down quickly towards my location. I watch as the shadow of your massive fist starts to spread on the ground. With a quick reaction, just as you've dispersed my wind and are descending now, I decide to lower the initial mass of my body, making me much lighter than usual and increasing my speed. And with precise timing I begin running towards my left, And sliding, shifting my body to a low position and looking backwards as your fist strikes into the ground.

Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

I've yet to show you even a fragment of what I'm capable of.

Then, just as you've smacked the ground, and I've made it to a safe distance. I materialize thin, transparent, however still visible blades of chakra from every angle around you, ranging all the way to mid-range behind you, however the blades don't entirely block the vision between us. The blades, upon being materialized release a distinctive howl that both of us can clearly hear.

Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will materlize a high amount of blades made out of visible chakra in the air, at the users desired location. These blades emit a distinctive and intimidating howling sound upon generation but despite the evident danger they possess from being suspended precariously around/above the intended victims, both of these qualities serve only to belie the technique's true nature. The attack's actual threat lies within its fragility, which results in the production of numerous razor-sharp shards that descend down at the target when disturbed by the foreign chakra(Opponent's), which would cause the swords to trigger and they will subsequently mincing the enemy to pieces. If one blade triggers, the rest triggers aswell.
    ~Can be use twice per battle.
    ~The Blades last aslong they haven't been destroyed.
    ~The blades would 'detonate' when foreign chakra goes through the air, past them, or jutsu being fired from target's location.

As the fist makes impact with the ground, it tears up the entire range around me of mid-range. Rumble erupts all over, creating a huge dustscreen. My fist dissapates as well, after the punch is delivered. The howling sound spreads throughout the field. What a familiar sound I mutter to myself. Quickly having figured out what jutsu that is in use, I immediatly go underground.

Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Once underground I am informed of your location, as I immediatly make my way behind you. I pop out of the ground, whip first, making a swipe followed with a wave at you with my free palm. From the palm a tiny rock is released at your feet.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: short - Mid
    Description: After performing the Bird Hand Seal, the user will manipulate their chakra and fire a rock at the target from their palm or an extention of their body. If the rock hits the targets body it will then stick to them and over a period of several seconds it will begin spread across the targets body to eventually encase them in stone. However this technique can easily be counterd by administering a electrical current to negate the advance of the earth stone.
    Note: Usable 3 times per battle

Without hestitation it is followed up by, a lightning spear which emits from the same palm, aimed for your left shoulder where it will pierce through rendering your arm useless.

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

The ''seed'' if so to say will not have an immediate effect. However when the spear is to make impact it would start spreading.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As the fist makes impact with the ground, it tears up the entire range around me of mid-range. Rumble erupts all over, creating a huge dustscreen. My fist dissapates as well, after the punch is delivered. The howling sound spreads throughout the field. What a familiar sound I mutter to myself. Quickly having figured out what jutsu that is in use, I immediatly go underground.

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Once underground I am informed of your location, as I immediatly make my way behind you. I pop out of the ground, whip first, making a swipe followed with a wave at you with my free palm. From the palm a tiny rock is released at your feet.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: short - Mid
    Description: After performing the Bird Hand Seal, the user will manipulate their chakra and fire a rock at the target from their palm or an extention of their body. If the rock hits the targets body it will then stick to them and over a period of several seconds it will begin spread across the targets body to eventually encase them in stone. However this technique can easily be counterd by administering a electrical current to negate the advance of the earth stone.
    Note: Usable 3 times per battle

Without hestitation it is followed up by, a lightning spear which emits from the same palm, aimed for your left shoulder where it will pierce through rendering your arm useless.

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

The ''seed'' if so to say will not have an immediate effect. However when the spear is to make impact it would start spreading.
    As the dust disappears I'm left with the blades being present but you having somehow left their reach. Astonished, I attempt to deceive what might have happened. And it is then when I turn around and see you standing behind me. Sneaky bastard, you are. I smirk, and then I feel a tiny rock being attached to my feet. Not knowing the power it carries frightens me and so I should eliminate the threat it has quickly.

Straight afterwards of that, I see you waste no time to release a Chidori straight on. Us two, being so close to each other leaves the timeframe between these two attacks as a very small confined time, not leaving me enough time to evade. I, having turned around now perform two hand signs, and move my left arm downwards, pointing it towards the tiny rock, and emit a single, extremely precise spear of lightning from my hands to extinguish the rock quickly, but not touch my body.

And then, simultaneously I have my right arm extended outwards. When destroying the tiny rock I still have my eyes, on you, and as soon as you release your chidori, with precise timing I release another spear, this time from my right hand. This spear however, physically splits into two, whilst one spear heads straight to your chidori and cancels it out, whilst the other heads on to you.

Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Having done that, to finish it off I perform a single hand sign and create a single clone, Kamal, that stands to my right. We watch your movement and reactions, to stay alert for any suspicious behavior.

Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Last edited by Kerrah; 01-27-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the dust disappears I'm left with the blades being present but you having somehow left their reach. Astonished, I attempt to deceive what might have happened. And it is then when I turn around and see you standing behind me. Sneaky bastard, you are. I smirk, and then I feel a tiny rock being attached to my feet. Not knowing the power it carries frightens me and so I should eliminate the threat it has quickly.

Straight afterwards of that, I see you waste no time to release a Chidori straight on. Us two, being so close to each other leaves the timeframe between these two attacks as a very small confined time, not leaving me enough time to evade. I, having turned around now perform two hand signs, and move my left arm downwards, pointing it towards the tiny rock, and emit a single, extremely precise spear of lightning from my hands to extinguish the rock quickly, but not touch my body.

And then, simultaneously I have my right arm extended outwards. When destroying the tiny rock I still have my eyes, on you, and as soon as you release your chidori, with precise timing I release another spear, this time from my right hand. This spear however, physically splits into two, whilst one spear heads straight to your chidori and cancels it out, whilst the other heads on to you.

Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Having done that, to finish it off I perform a single hand sign and create a single clone, Kamal, that stands to my right. We watch your movement and reactions, to stay alert for any suspicious behavior.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As I our lightning techniques are about to make impact, I cancel out my own and instead causes a pillar of sheer erbium to erupt beneath my feet, launching me above the two tendrills of lightning. Two others erupt around your location, reaching up around your arms, restricting them.

Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will create multiple pillars to rise up from the ground made of solid erbium, which can be manipulated around an object or a person to bind them and restrict their movement.

As I'm above airborne within my free palm a spear materlizes, which I throw directly at your chest area as you're being bound by the erbium pillars. It strucks into your chest whereafter blowing up, eradicating a chunk if not your entire chest area.

Range:Mid to long
    Chakra cost:40
    Description:The user focuses chakra in one hand and makes a spear using shape manipulation.This spear is then launched at the target.It explodes upon contact causing a blast of 2 yards' radius
    Note:Can be used 3 times.

The pillar which launched me skywards, sent me a tad backwards as well, meaning I'm going in an arc backwards. As I land, I remove my leg weights.

Chakra: N/A
    Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
    Description:
    The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As I our lightning techniques are about to make impact, I cancel out my own and instead causes a pillar of sheer erbium to erupt beneath my feet, launching me above the two tendrills of lightning. Two others erupt around your location, reaching up around your arms, restricting them.

Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will create multiple pillars to rise up from the ground made of solid erbium, which can be manipulated around an object or a person to bind them and restrict their movement.

As I'm above airborne within my free palm a spear materlizes, which I throw directly at your chest area as you're being bound by the erbium pillars. It strucks into your chest whereafter blowing up, eradicating a chunk if not your entire chest area.

Range:Mid to long
    Description:The user focuses chakra in one hand and makes a spear using shape manipulation.This spear is then launched at the target.It explodes upon contact causing a blast of 2 yards' radius
    Note:Can be used 3 times.

The pillar which launched me skywards, sent me a tad backwards as well, meaning I'm going in an arc backwards. As I land, I remove my leg weights.

Chakra: N/A
    Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
    Description:
    The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.

I see you cancel your technique and pillars protruding to push you in a up-ways arc. Along with this, several pillars erupt out of the ground aside me and restrict the movement of my arms. Whilst this is happening and the pillars are restricting me, I decide to take advantage that they don't carry any destructive power, and you are lifting, I send an enormous blast of wind headed straight towards you in an uncontrollable direction, that carries a tremendous slicing ability if hit.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

By the time the blast of wind is send, I'd get restricted by your pillars. In order to defend, since the pillars are in contact of me, Since they are primarily manipulated around my arms, I start to gather Earth around me to form a pure, solid armour of rock, that builds so that it with the rank difference the tension and density of it is strong enough to withstand and break the pressure from the Erbium pillars. Once released I break out of my armour, keeping an eye on any suspicious movement you may have of course.

Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see you cancel your technique and pillars protruding to push you in a up-ways arc. Along with this, several pillars erupt out of the ground aside me and restrict the movement of my arms. Whilst this is happening and the pillars are restricting me, I decide to take advantage that they don't carry any destructive power, and you are lifting, I send an enormous blast of wind headed straight towards you in an uncontrollable direction, that carries a tremendous slicing ability if hit.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

By the time the blast of wind is send, I'd get restricted by your pillars. In order to defend, since the pillars are in contact of me, Since they are primarily manipulated around my arms, I start to gather Earth around me to form a pure, solid armour of rock, that builds so that it with the rank difference the tension and density of it is strong enough to withstand and break the pressure from the Erbium pillars. Once released I break out of my armour, keeping an eye on any suspicious movement you may have of course.

Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

As discussed.

As the weights are dropped, I dart at your location activating my cursemark stage two. Visual presentation for noticeable traits(Of course, the colours a black/Grey);
    Along with that an alligator alike tail. I do as well, activate Kick Course, weakening my ability hand usage, but in turn strenghtening my leg usage.
    Range: Self
    Charka cost: 15 ( - 5 per turn )
    Damage points: N/A ( + 10 to leg taijutsu )
    Description: Simple technique that's used by Black-Leg Taijutsu experts. Idea of this jutsu is constant chakra circulation to user's feet, allowing user to deal attacks with feet faster and harder. While having this activated user loses ability to use hand taijutsu but user's hands can still be used for Kenjutsu/Handstanding and other stuff like that.
    Note:
    - Stays with user whole battle
    - Consumes chakra every turn
    - No hand taijutsu can be used while this jutsu is activated.

I make my way up beside you to your right, quickly making a rotational spin in my doing, launching my right leg directly into your chest, ascending you. The added damage for my leg taijutsu should not be underrestimated and would be at it's least be able to break several rips upon impact. And that is without my Cursemark taking into account as well.

( Kuro-Ashi Taijutsu: Armée de L'Air ) - Black-Leg Taijutsu: Air Force]
    Type: Offensive - Supplementary
    Range: Short - Close
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: N/A (+ 40)
    Description: Air Force is a Black-Leg taijutsu technique designed for a counter attack or an opening. The technique itself is a chakra infused kick which takes form of 360 crescent kick. The kick itself is strong enough to send opponent flying away from the user. The kick can also be used to send allies flying into other ranges, though once a strong(er) kick is attempted user must spend more time concentrating before kicking. This can also be used quickly in openings to deal a quick hit to the opponent and then expose them for further combinations.
    Can be used twice per battle
    If you attempt on sending your ally to other range, the ally must jump on your leg just as you're kicking to guarantee the strength of kick to send him/her away.

As you're ascended I set after you, and appears above you. Once so, I deliever a barrage of kicks hitting vitals areas, damaging you severely, as I follow your descent into the ground. Before so, I make a final kick onto your chest, launching myself three meters away from you.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 01-29-2013 at 05:39 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As discussed.

As the weights are dropped, I dart at your location activating my cursemark stage two. Visual presentation for noticeable traits(Of course, the colours a black/Grey);
    Along with that an alligator alike tail. I do as well, activate Kick Course, weakening my ability hand usage, but in turn strenghtening my leg usage.
    Charka cost: 15 ( - 5 per turn )
    Damage points: N/A ( + 10 to leg taijutsu )
    Description: Simple technique that's used by Black-Leg Taijutsu experts. Idea of this jutsu is constant chakra circulation to user's feet, allowing user to deal attacks with feet faster and harder. While having this activated user loses ability to use hand taijutsu but user's hands can still be used for Kenjutsu/Handstanding and other stuff like that.
    Note:
    - Stays with user whole battle
    - Consumes chakra every turn
    - No hand taijutsu can be used while this jutsu is activated.

I make my way up beside you to your right, quickly making a rotational spin in my doing, launching my right leg directly into your chest, ascending you. The added damage for my leg taijutsu should not be underrestimated and would be at it's least be able to break several rips upon impact. And that is without my Cursemark taking into account as well.

( Kuro-Ashi Taijutsu: Armée de L'Air ) - Black-Leg Taijutsu: Air Force]
    Type: Offensive - Supplementary
    Range: Short - Close
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: N/A (+ 40)
    Description: Air Force is a Black-Leg taijutsu technique designed for a counter attack or an opening. The technique itself is a chakra infused kick which takes form of 360 crescent kick. The kick itself is strong enough to send opponent flying away from the user. The kick can also be used to send allies flying into other ranges, though once a strong(er) kick is attempted user must spend more time concentrating before kicking. This can also be used quickly in openings to deal a quick hit to the opponent and then expose them for further combinations.
    Can be used twice per battle
    If you attempt on sending your ally to other range, the ally must jump on your leg just as you're kicking to guarantee the strength of kick to send him/her away.

As you're ascended I set after you, and appears above you. Once so, I deliever a barrage of kicks hitting vitals areas, damaging you severely, as I follow your descent into the ground. Before so, I make a final kick onto your chest, launching myself three meters away from you.
    Having freed myself from the Erbium pillars and seeing our two techniques combine together. I stand in awe, left leg backwards, after that I notice you dash towards me with blitzing speed, and a peculiar change into your appearance. What does this guy not have? I question myself, but this wasn't the time nor place to ask that, I had to react quickly before you'd get any closer to deliver a vital blow.

As you're descending towards me, I maintain and manipulate the energy around us. Using your own momentum and incredible speed against you to take you by surprise, from within the air a single, green rope forms around your legs, whilst you're running. The rope is positioned around your knees, and tights quickly on your mid-leg section area, with the sudden stop and your initial velocity, it'd cause you to stagger to the ground towards me.

Be proud, you're the first person I'd have the honor of using this technique on.

Range: Long-Short
    Damage: Depends
    Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

Having formed the rope, as you've begun staggering towards the ground, as stated before my left leg was behind me. So then, using a combination of my own speed and power, precising it with the timing of your fall and direction you're headed in. I take a step forward with my right foot and and exert an extreme amount of pressure to spin myself in an anti-clockwise direction. Right arm by my face and left arm extended outwards, whilst extending my left foot at a parallel arc with my left arm, to deliver a immense spinning back kick to your face whilst you're falling, knocking you backwards.

Damage Points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Having freed myself from the Erbium pillars and seeing our two techniques combine together. I stand in awe, left leg backwards, after that I notice you dash towards me with blitzing speed, and a peculiar change into your appearance. What does this guy not have? I question myself, but this wasn't the time nor place to ask that, I had to react quickly before you'd get any closer to deliver a vital blow.

As you're descending towards me, I maintain and manipulate the energy around us. Using your own momentum and incredible speed against you to take you by surprise, from within the air a single, green rope forms around your legs, whilst you're running. The rope is positioned around your knees, and tights quickly on your mid-leg section area, with the sudden stop and your initial velocity, it'd cause you to stagger to the ground towards me.

Be proud, you're the first person I'd have the honor of using this technique on.

Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.

Having formed the rope, as you've begun staggering towards the ground, as stated before my left leg was behind me. So then, using a combination of my own speed and power, precising it with the timing of your fall and direction you're headed in. I take a step forward with my right foot and and exert an extreme amount of pressure to spin myself in an anti-clockwise direction. Right arm by my face and left arm extended outwards, whilst extending my left foot at a parallel arc with my left arm, to deliver a immense spinning back kick to your face whilst you're falling, knocking you backwards.

Damage Points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

Upon tripping, I grab firmly onto my straighten out whip, and plunges it into the ground, making it a functional anchor, whilst activating
    Range: -
    Damage Points: -
    Description: This technique was developed under the idea that a kenjutsu or taijutsu match is determined by how well you can read attacks. This can be done via sensing one's ''presence''. In this case, this ''presence'' refers to the preparatory movements, shifts in the centre of gravity, glances and sounds that go into making an attack. These factors are what cause one's ''presence'' to be given off. By using this technique, once can sense the opponent's ''presence'' in order to read the opponent's attacks, avoid and block them. On the contrary, if you know how erase traces of your own ''presence'', it will be much harder for someone to read your movements and so, your attacks will be much more unpredictable.
    With the usage of this technique, the user greatly increases his offence and defence as he can react to even the fastest attacks, such as Iaido(though for iaido up to the users rank) and can make his own attacks much harder to read.
    *Usable two times per battle and lasts four turns
    *It doesn't make user's attacks stronger. It only makes them faster and unpredictable.

Using my momentum I spin around the whip as it was a pole stuck in the ground - Sweeping my legs across the floor. When you would've hit me in the face you realize your leg which you held you balance on, is being swept away by mine(Your kick would have passed over me, as I'm basically sweeping the ground - Where if I would've continued to just trip forward you would've hit me.). Ereasing my own 'tracks' of my movements, only helps me further to land this unpredicted blow as you're facing the other way. My legs which are severely powered up, hits onto the side of you foot, and breaks your ankle - rendering it useless.

As I'm turning back(Spinning via the whip), I activate
    Chakra cost: 30 ( - 10 per turn )
    Description: User focuses chakra on brain, feet and hands allowing the user to be able of fighting with swords and weapons by wielding them with legs. This gives user the ability to fight with weapons ( Swords, Naginatas, Spears and poles ) by wielding them with legs ( Between toes, holding between soles of your feet ). This way of battling with weapons is slightly slower than with hands but it gives the trumpcard of surprising opponent to user.
    Note:
    - Can be used once
    - It stays with the user for whole fight since this jutsu is just enchanting abilities of feet ( excluding speed )

whilst entering a handstand. I bent my legs down, and pulls out the whip from the ground. Though with doing so, I simultaneously use,

Range: Short-long
    Description: The user will thouderously slams his hands into the ground, creatin a small earth quake and 20 meter long sharp ridged earth spikes that will protrude out ground, stabin and shredding anything.
    the user create a huge forest (not trees) of these long spikes coverin the whole battle field.. the widht of the spike is the same lenght as an average human's shoulders. the spikes can also cause damage to summons like gama.
    *can only be used once*

causing the earth to shake violently followed by a massive amount of spikes protuding up through the ground, filling up the entire battlefield and utterly piercing through your body. Of course, I am left unharmed. Using my whip's ability I negate this jutsu's elemental weakness, being lightning.

Three times per battle the sword can negate the elemental weakness of one doton jutsu, making it so it doesn't have any basic elemental weakness. It has to be said when using this ability on the moment you use the doton jutsu.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 01-30-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Upon tripping, I grab firmly onto my straighten out whip, and plunges it into the ground, making it a functional anchor, whilst activating
    Range: -
    Damage Points: -
    Description: This technique was developed under the idea that a kenjutsu or taijutsu match is determined by how well you can read attacks. This can be done via sensing one's ''presence''. In this case, this ''presence'' refers to the preparatory movements, shifts in the centre of gravity, glances and sounds that go into making an attack. These factors are what cause one's ''presence'' to be given off. By using this technique, once can sense the opponent's ''presence'' in order to read the opponent's attacks, avoid and block them. On the contrary, if you know how erase traces of your own ''presence'', it will be much harder for someone to read your movements and so, your attacks will be much more unpredictable.
    With the usage of this technique, the user greatly increases his offence and defence as he can react to even the fastest attacks, such as Iaido(though for iaido up to the users rank) and can make his own attacks much harder to read.
    *Usable two times per battle and lasts four turns
    *It doesn't make user's attacks stronger. It only makes them faster and unpredictable.

Using my momentum I spin around the whip as it was a pole stuck in the ground - Sweeping my legs across the floor. When you would've hit me in the face you realize your leg which you held you balance on, is being swept away by mine(Your kick would have passed over me, as I'm basically sweeping the ground - Where if I would've continued to just trip forward you would've hit me.). Ereasing my own 'tracks' of my movements, only helps me further to land this unpredicted blow as you're facing the other way. My legs which are severely powered up, hits onto the side of you foot, and breaks your ankle - rendering it useless.

As I'm turning back(Spinning via the whip), I activate
    Chakra cost: 30 ( - 10 per turn )
    Description: User focuses chakra on brain, feet and hands allowing the user to be able of fighting with swords and weapons by wielding them with legs. This gives user the ability to fight with weapons ( Swords, Naginatas, Spears and poles ) by wielding them with legs ( Between toes, holding between soles of your feet ). This way of battling with weapons is slightly slower than with hands but it gives the trumpcard of surprising opponent to user.
    Note:
    - Can be used once
    - It stays with the user for whole fight since this jutsu is just enchanting abilities of feet ( excluding speed )

whilst entering a handstand. I bent my legs down, and pulls out the whip from the ground. Though with doing so, I simultaneously use,

Range: Short-long
    Description: The user will thouderously slams his hands into the ground, creatin a small earth quake and 20 meter long sharp ridged earth spikes that will protrude out ground, stabin and shredding anything.
    the user create a huge forest (not trees) of these long spikes coverin the whole battle field.. the widht of the spike is the same lenght as an average human's shoulders. the spikes can also cause damage to summons like gama.
    *can only be used once*

causing the earth to shake violently followed by a massive amount of spikes protuding up through the ground, filling up the entire battlefield and utterly piercing through your body. Of course, I am left unharmed. Using my whip's ability I negate this jutsu's elemental weakness, being lightning.

Three times per battle the sword can negate the elemental weakness of one doton jutsu, making it so it doesn't have any basic elemental weakness. It has to be said when using this ability on the moment you use the doton jutsu.
    As I'm running towards you, watching you fall and with my precise timing, attempting to deliver a spinning back-kick towards your face, whilst I am spinning you've used your straightened out whip as a anchoring pole, and spin around it. Since the momentum of my foot has already begun, it's too late to stop so simply without breaking the governed laws of physics. Meaning your feet would strike onto my standing leg, the right one, and due to your overpowered legs render my ankle useless. With your back-spinning, and the force of strike onto my positioned foot, it'd cause my leg to move forward but my body to pretty much fall on its own place. Then, as you're finishing your movement of spinning I quickly gather natural energy to form a cloud of green energy beneath me, that stables my body and allows me to stay on it even with an broken ankle.

Having fallen on the cloud and as you've performed your hand stand, the cloud quickly begins to fly high up in the air. Meaning I'd get a little head start before the entire ground turns into your foretress, witnessing the mass spikes protruding out of the ground in amazingly large numbers, the size and virtue bringing a sudden shock into my entire body. Being on the cloud for a few seconds before the spikes had erupted, it allows me to move quickly and in between them as they grow over the entire battlefield, ending up right above all of them high into the air, on my cloud, watching over as the entire battlefield have been taken over.

Having flied over, and as the spikes have finished and reached their maximum point. I begin to fly down in between gaps, but just before I perform a single hand sign and cause the entire ground surrounding you, only up to short range, form into a 20 meter deep swamp. The swamp's main ability is what is going to be used here, since you are in a hand stand with your whip held by your feet, the swamps thick tar-like mud would stick onto your hands and drag them quickly within the swamp, whilst the rest of your body quickly follows. I remain hovering mid-range in air, with a broken ankle, taking a breath at what's happening to the majestic battlefield and the quick turn of events.

Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I'm running towards you, watching you fall and with my precise timing, attempting to deliver a spinning back-kick towards your face, whilst I am spinning you've used your straightened out whip as a anchoring pole, and spin around it. Since the momentum of my foot has already begun, it's too late to stop so simply without breaking the governed laws of physics. Meaning your feet would strike onto my standing leg, the right one, and due to your overpowered legs render my ankle useless. With your back-spinning, and the force of strike onto my positioned foot, it'd cause my leg to move forward but my body to pretty much fall on its own place. Then, as you're finishing your movement of spinning I quickly gather natural energy to form a cloud of green energy beneath me, that stables my body and allows me to stay on it even with an broken ankle.

Having fallen on the cloud and as you've performed your hand stand, the cloud quickly begins to fly high up in the air. Meaning I'd get a little head start before the entire ground turns into your foretress, witnessing the mass spikes protruding out of the ground in amazingly large numbers, the size and virtue bringing a sudden shock into my entire body. Being on the cloud for a few seconds before the spikes had erupted, it allows me to move quickly and in between them as they grow over the entire battlefield, ending up right above all of them high into the air, on my cloud, watching over as the entire battlefield have been taken over.

Having flied over, and as the spikes have finished and reached their maximum point. I begin to fly down in between gaps, but just before I perform a single hand sign and cause the entire ground surrounding you, only up to short range, form into a 20 meter deep swamp. The swamp's main ability is what is going to be used here, since you are in a hand stand with your whip held by your feet, the swamps thick tar-like mud would stick onto your hands and drag them quickly within the swamp, whilst the rest of your body quickly follows. I remain hovering mid-range in air, with a broken ankle, taking a breath at what's happening to the majestic battlefield and the quick turn of events.

Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Watching your ascend my CM deactivates, reverting my form back to normal, removing my demonic look. Anyway, as you ascend inbetween the spikes I merely but cast you udner an illusion, tricking your eye sight. With you put under the illusion you are lead to believe that you're following your original course to your desired destination, when in fact you're turning around, heading directly into the spikes, which would of course puncture through vital parts of your body, and cause massive bloodloss if surviving the first hits.

Chakra Cost:15
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

I setoff with my hands launching myself a tad into the air. While airborne I turn, making it so the whip is pointing at the ground, and me up, allowing me to land ontop of the whip which will stick into the ground. I bow down, holdning my palm over the energized rope attatched to my legs, and release an electrical current throughout my hand, nullyfying the rope.

Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

I jump onto the ground, grapping the whip around the handle with my right hand, and deactivates kick course.

Let's see if theres still sign of my apprentice... I mutter, as I await response for something to happen.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Watching your ascend my CM deactivates, reverting my form back to normal, removing my demonic look. Anyway, as you ascend inbetween the spikes I merely but cast you udner an illusion, tricking your eye sight. With you put under the illusion you are lead to believe that you're following your original course to your desired destination, when in fact you're turning around, heading directly into the spikes, which would of course puncture through vital parts of your body, and cause massive bloodloss if surviving the first hits.

Chakra Cost:15
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

I setoff with my hands launching myself a tad into the air. While airborne I turn, making it so the whip is pointing at the ground, and me up, allowing me to land ontop of the whip which will stick into the ground. I bow down, holdning my palm over the energized rope attatched to my legs, and release an electrical current throughout my hand, nullyfying the rope.

Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

I jump onto the ground, grapping the whip around the handle with my right hand, and deactivates kick course.

Let's see if theres still sign of my apprentice... I mutter, as I await response for something to happen.
    Having started my initial course of transition between the ground and flying up into the air, I assume everything will go as planned, and my course won't be disturbed. Looking downwards as I fly up I see your demonic looks fade away, increasing the possibility that I may be able to gain the advantage now, this is the time to change the course of the battle.

Believing everything to be normal, I sense a sudden change in the movement of air around me, firstly just hindering this away, being useless to me. But then, upon closer inspection the wind becomes to get more powerful, and somehow is going in the same direction of me. Even though I am travelling in a fine and straight line, logic would dictate wind going in the other direction. But in stead, it is going the same way as me, almost as if I am travelling in the other direction, along with this I feel pressure building up, which would mean I am heading closer to something, but in fact what I'm seeing is me getting away from the spikes. I conclude with the fact I may be in a genjutsu, and send a surge of chakra through my body, that hardens my body to steel-like quality, breaking the gen and allowing me to see that I'm headed straight towards the spikes, moving with my cloud I escape and continue with my original path.

Tricky bastard ey ~_~

Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Then, hovering in the air about mid range from you, whilst you jump onto your whip to destroy the rope around you, I take advantage of this opportunity given and make a clone, Kamal, who jumps off my cloud and lands on the ground mid-range from you. Kamal then starts running towards you through the gaps given by the spikes, with the view of the battlefield from his perspective being the ground; and mine being from the air, we keep an eye on your movement from these two angles.

Here fine and dandy... I am your apprentice after all now.

Last edited by Kerrah; 02-06-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Having started my initial course of transition between the ground and flying up into the air, I assume everything will go as planned, and my course won't be disturbed. Looking downwards as I fly up I see your demonic looks fade away, increasing the possibility that I may be able to gain the advantage now, this is the time to change the course of the battle.

Believing everything to be normal, I sense a sudden change in the movement of air around me, firstly just hindering this away, being useless to me. But then, upon closer inspection the wind becomes to get more powerful, and somehow is going in the same direction of me. Even though I am travelling in a fine and straight line, logic would dictate wind going in the other direction. But in stead, it is going the same way as me, almost as if I am travelling in the other direction, along with this I feel pressure building up, which would mean I am heading closer to something, but in fact what I'm seeing is me getting away from the spikes. I conclude with the fact I may be in a genjutsu, and send a surge of chakra through my body, that hardens my body to steel-like quality, breaking the gen and allowing me to see that I'm headed straight towards the spikes, moving with my cloud I escape and continue with my original path.

Tricky bastard ey ~_~

Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Then, hovering in the air about mid range from you, whilst you jump onto your whip to destroy the rope around you, I take advantage of this opportunity given and make a clone, Kamal, who jumps off my cloud and lands on the ground mid-range from you. Kamal then starts running towards you through the gaps given by the spikes, with the view of the battlefield from his perspective being the ground; and mine being from the air, we keep an eye on your movement from these two angles.

Here fine and dandy... I am your apprentice after all now.

Meh meh. <.< Meeeeh, that's how the sheep sounds, Kerrah.

I might, no... Not yet, silly me.

I with an approvingly nod, sway my whip to the side using
    Description: After successive handseals, huge torrents of rock and stone begin to erupt around the user and create a tsunami-like effect that spreads across the battlefield in all directions and leaving a huge crater at the source of the attack.

The earth around me, without warning immediatly shoots up in wave, creating a tsunami of boulders into every direction - me working as the epicenter. Though, along with carrying the earth in a wave, every spike would be carried ontop of the wave. With the sudden movement, the spikes without much effort pierce up through your cloud, and then you.

Anyway, the tsunami wave itself should also be able to reach you on itself, I merely make sure that you don't forget about the spikes. Oh, and of course your clone would be crush inbetween all the boulders suddenly rising up.

I follow up using
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: This technique can be seen as the basic manpulation technique in this ''branch''. By manipulation one's hair the user is capable of growing it as it pleases. Make it as sharp, hard, soft, long, short. This technique can be used in many possible ways, such as causing one's hair to go underground and erupt from the ground beneath the opponent.

Unleashing several threads of hair from my legs, into the ground(Out from the bottom of my leggins.) spreading out behind the wave, throughout the field, up to mid-range around me.(They're underground within the crater created from the technique. Well, below the surface, that is.)

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 02-08-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh meh. <.< Meeeeh, that's how the sheep sounds, Kerrah.

I might, no... Not yet, silly me.

I with an approvingly nod, sway my whip to the side using
    Description: After successive handseals, huge torrents of rock and stone begin to erupt around the user and create a tsunami-like effect that spreads across the battlefield in all directions and leaving a huge crater at the source of the attack.

The earth around me, without warning immediatly shoots up in wave, creating a tsunami of boulders into every direction - me working as the epicenter. Though, along with carrying the earth in a wave, every spike would be carried ontop of the wave. With the sudden movement, the spikes without much effort pierce up through your cloud, and then you.

Anyway, the tsunami wave itself should also be able to reach you on itself, I merely make sure that you don't forget about the spikes. Oh, and of course your clone would be crush inbetween all the boulders suddenly rising up.

I follow up using
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: This technique can be seen as the basic manpulation technique in this ''branch''. By manipulation one's hair the user is capable of growing it as it pleases. Make it as sharp, hard, soft, long, short. This technique can be used in many possible ways, such as causing one's hair to go underground and erupt from the ground beneath the opponent.

Unleashing several threads of hair from my legs, into the ground(Out from the bottom of my leggins.) spreading out behind the wave, throughout the field, up to mid-range around me.(They're underground within the crater created from the technique. Well, below the surface, that is.)
    And cows go Shazooo xD

My clone, landing on the floor sees you sway your sword with pride, shining its beauty across the entire, and upon doing so many boulders and rocks gather up to your point, with your body acting as a medium for a epicenter, the boulders and rocks burst out like a tsunami, an aftershock that carries the tide of the battle to a whole new level. Oh my... I sigh, watching the great power from an aerial point of view, I am brought to a near state of shock, how is he able to do such things with such ease. I have been putting all my strength in and giving it all I have, yet somehow this is probably like childs play to him.

Anyway, the time for speculation and glory had to come to a stop, I give my clone a nod with my head, and instead of running away from the dreaded tsunami, he runs straight towards it and performs a single hand sign. I, simultaneous to this happening see that the tsunami was also carrying the spikes from earlier that I risked everything to dodge, bringing them much higher into the air, so that they were attacking me at the same time. Whilst my clone performs his hand sign, he slides downwards with his left leg, and brings his palm over his head, opening it facing the sky. Lightning bolts begin raining out of his palm, shooting into all directions and angles in a circular area around him. The bolts would destroy the part of the tsunami that was coming towards him, and negate the effect of the rest, causing the tsunami to come to a halt. There is still some power left in the bolts and they go towards the spikes that are within range of the bolts. They don't destroy the spikes but however cause some minimal damage that reduces the overall strength of them.

Now I, being speculative, am aware of the effects that the Tsunami could cause, and whilst it's heading towards my clone and he performs his lightning bolts, I fly towards you. Seeing as the epicenter is you, the tsunami should be the strongest at that point, but also be the lowest, and the safest area around you. Ironic how I'm trying to get closer to you know for a save haven. Flying towards the part where I see the lowest levels of the Tsunami wave, I start going in between the spikes, getting a head start before they also start rising. Once I believe I am close enough, and just a tad-meter or two above the spikes, I observe your epicenter, the safe spot away from the spikes and the tsunami. I get onto my left leg and perform a flip above from my cloud whilst breathing in, once my head is facing downwards, I take a mili-second to observe just the frantic destruction that I am part of, the great power of my sensei, doubting my abilities to equal him ever, I still have to show to him that I am not worthless, I am at least something.

Having taken a deep breath on my initial jump, once facing upside down I breath out the wind, when mixed with my chakra the wind acts as a propeller that is utilized with the momentum of my jump. As I flip I breath out the stream of wind which carries me up and above the spikes, even when they have been lifted with the momentum of the tsunami, and still; performing my flip I should now be having a normal posture in mid air, leg facing downwards and my head being upwards, having completed my goal to escape the strong wrath of the spikes once again, I'm in the air facing right above the hole, above you.

Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Merely looking above you, from what seems to be at least 25 or 30 meters, I begin to rapidly fall downwards since I had departed from my cloud. Though my acceleration and velocity is massively speeding up, and gravity is literally pulling me down to the very Earth, I can't seem to feel nothing but happiness within myself. I feel extremely safe right now, falling watching each spike and the tsunami waves battle against my clone, as my body is descending straight next to you. Quickly, whilst still descending I use the natural energy around me to make a hard, solid block bandage around my broken right ankle, that continues as a layer under my right foot.

Now, as the layer of energy wrapped itself around my leg, a faint yet great smile comes across my face. And finally, almost looking above at the impending doom, I come to a halt, I stop. With both fists and my left knee on the Earth I've landed next to you.

Rubble begins to get pushed up, flying across a few meters, dust is lifted off the ground with ease, and quickly spreads through a very small area, the final stop is hears as a large echo. The wildlife is brought to shock, the peaceful birds stop humming to the innocent tune, the deer and foxes flee in fear. Even though so much has happened in the battlefield, a graveyard of spikes were protruded, a tsunami was produced that wiped life like bugs, all of that, for me didn't cause such a disturbance towards myself as the impending, loud roar of my determination was taking over. I was not going to let myself go, not just yet...

*Panting* You have brought me to my utmost limit, yet you're still playing around? Just what are you? I say quietly under my breath, as sweat pores away from my body, and blood runs down my hands due to the force exerted when they had made contact with the Earth from such a long fall.

I push softly on the Earth, lifting my body upwards, and then use my bandaged ankle, to take a stand, using my right foot and the rest of my body I fully get up. Grains roll of my body, and the final bit of dust leave into the mysteries of the air. But, you also taught me there's no need to give up...

You taught me many challenges may come my way, obstacles may face and block my path to be a true conqueror. People will dispose of me, they will hate me and ridicule me. Then there's others who will love me, befriend me and respect me. Either way, no matter who they are, they've taught me to learn, adapt and understand someones feelings.

You know I'd never challenge you knowing that I can win, you know I don't stand much of a chance, but one thing you do know is the determination that I have, what I am capable of getting, and conquering if I put my mind to it. Obstacles are mere pawns, only something to hinder or postpone your ambition, you shan't let that stand away of what you want, because the path to a true conqueror is endless, full of mysteries, that is what we call life. That is, what you taught me...

I stand at a stop, awaiting my sensei's response, observing the nature it all feels like everything has come to a stop for me, almost as if the battle's purpose had nearly been fulfilled.

Visual representation xD

Last edited by Kerrah; 02-09-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»