Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Haniyasu-Hime - Goddess of the Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    And cows go Shazooo xD

My clone, landing on the floor sees you sway your sword with pride, shining its beauty across the entire, and upon doing so many boulders and rocks gather up to your point, with your body acting as a medium for a epicenter, the boulders and rocks burst out like a tsunami, an aftershock that carries the tide of the battle to a whole new level. Oh my... I sigh, watching the great power from an aerial point of view, I am brought to a near state of shock, how is he able to do such things with such ease. I have been putting all my strength in and giving it all I have, yet somehow this is probably like childs play to him.

Anyway, the time for speculation and glory had to come to a stop, I give my clone a nod with my head, and instead of running away from the dreaded tsunami, he runs straight towards it and performs a single hand sign. I, simultaneous to this happening see that the tsunami was also carrying the spikes from earlier that I risked everything to dodge, bringing them much higher into the air, so that they were attacking me at the same time. Whilst my clone performs his hand sign, he slides downwards with his left leg, and brings his palm over his head, opening it facing the sky. Lightning bolts begin raining out of his palm, shooting into all directions and angles in a circular area around him. The bolts would destroy the part of the tsunami that was coming towards him, and negate the effect of the rest, causing the tsunami to come to a halt. There is still some power left in the bolts and they go towards the spikes that are within range of the bolts. They don't destroy the spikes but however cause some minimal damage that reduces the overall strength of them.

Now I, being speculative, am aware of the effects that the Tsunami could cause, and whilst it's heading towards my clone and he performs his lightning bolts, I fly towards you. Seeing as the epicenter is you, the tsunami should be the strongest at that point, but also be the lowest, and the safest area around you. Ironic how I'm trying to get closer to you know for a save haven. Flying towards the part where I see the lowest levels of the Tsunami wave, I start going in between the spikes, getting a head start before they also start rising. Once I believe I am close enough, and just a tad-meter or two above the spikes, I observe your epicenter, the safe spot away from the spikes and the tsunami. I get onto my left leg and perform a flip above from my cloud whilst breathing in, once my head is facing downwards, I take a mili-second to observe just the frantic destruction that I am part of, the great power of my sensei, doubting my abilities to equal him ever, I still have to show to him that I am not worthless, I am at least something.

Having taken a deep breath on my initial jump, once facing upside down I breath out the wind, when mixed with my chakra the wind acts as a propeller that is utilized with the momentum of my jump. As I flip I breath out the stream of wind which carries me up and above the spikes, even when they have been lifted with the momentum of the tsunami, and still; performing my flip I should now be having a normal posture in mid air, leg facing downwards and my head being upwards, having completed my goal to escape the strong wrath of the spikes once again, I'm in the air facing right above the hole, above you.

Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Merely looking above you, from what seems to be at least 25 or 30 meters, I begin to rapidly fall downwards since I had departed from my cloud. Though my acceleration and velocity is massively speeding up, and gravity is literally pulling me down to the very Earth, I can't seem to feel nothing but happiness within myself. I feel extremely safe right now, falling watching each spike and the tsunami waves battle against my clone, as my body is descending straight next to you. Quickly, whilst still descending I use the natural energy around me to make a hard, solid block bandage around my broken right ankle, that continues as a layer under my right foot.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long-Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: Depends
    Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

Now, as the layer of energy wrapped itself around my leg, a faint yet great smile comes across my face. And finally, almost looking above at the impending doom, I come to a halt, I stop. With both fists and my left knee on the Earth I've landed next to you.

Rubble begins to get pushed up, flying across a few meters, dust is lifted off the ground with ease, and quickly spreads through a very small area, the final stop is hears as a large echo. The wildlife is brought to shock, the peaceful birds stop humming to the innocent tune, the deer and foxes flee in fear. Even though so much has happened in the battlefield, a graveyard of spikes were protruded, a tsunami was produced that wiped life like bugs, all of that, for me didn't cause such a disturbance towards myself as the impending, loud roar of my determination was taking over. I was not going to let myself go, not just yet...

*Panting* You have brought me to my utmost limit, yet you're still playing around? Just what are you? I say quietly under my breath, as sweat pores away from my body, and blood runs down my hands due to the force exerted when they had made contact with the Earth from such a long fall.

I push softly on the Earth, lifting my body upwards, and then use my bandaged ankle, to take a stand, using my right foot and the rest of my body I fully get up. Grains roll of my body, and the final bit of dust leave into the mysteries of the air. But, you also taught me there's no need to give up...

You taught me many challenges may come my way, obstacles may face and block my path to be a true conqueror. People will dispose of me, they will hate me and ridicule me. Then there's others who will love me, befriend me and respect me. Either way, no matter who they are, they've taught me to learn, adapt and understand someones feelings.

You know I'd never challenge you knowing that I can win, you know I don't stand much of a chance, but one thing you do know is the determination that I have, what I am capable of getting, and conquering if I put my mind to it. Obstacles are mere pawns, only something to hinder or postpone your ambition, you shan't let that stand away of what you want, because the path to a true conqueror is endless, full of mysteries, that is what we call life. That is, what you taught me...

I stand at a stop, awaiting my sensei's response, observing the nature it all feels like everything has come to a stop for me, almost as if the battle's purpose had nearly been fulfilled.

Visual representation xD
    Tsch....

A small smirk spreads across my face, as I nod. However quickly returning to my nonchalant look as I look back up at you, standing before me. Exhausted, sweat dripping and grains falling off your body slowly I point the tip of the whip at you.

I've taught you many things, yes. And it seems you have picked up the most vital parts. To strive beyond the unreachable horizon, the ambitious trait which only lies within few individuals. That what was I saw in your eyes the very first day you approached me.

I spin the whip in my hand, having the pommel face down, where I then stick it into the ground. A slight breeze blows by as the battlefield as calmed as we speak. I hold my breath for a moment, and procced...

Now that you've shown your resolve, I won't hold back any longer.

I slide my right foot back, pushing the ground around it. My right fist at my hip level and my left palm opened at chest height, held slightly infront. Dai Roku Keimon....
    My skin starts darkening, eruption of veins around the temples & my eyes turning completely white. A green outburst of chakra erupts from my body, creating an aura which emits from my body. The air around us getting more and more intense, I with a more deeper & malicious voice, spew out the word
    KAI!!!

And slight shockwave emits from my body as the Sixth Inner Gate as been unlocked. Simetaneously I with immense speed set off, stopping infront of you with my right fist plunged at your chest. Like an explosion, my fist erupts throughout the back of your chest, along with a high amount of blood which splatters out on the surroundings. Vitals organs however missed(Well, the ones able to e missed.), but the sheer pain, damage and exhaustion should knock you unconcious if anything.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 02-10-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Tsch....

A small smirk spreads across my face, as I nod. However quickly returning to my nonchalant look as I look back up at you, standing before me. Exhausted, sweat dripping and grains falling off your body slowly I point the tip of the whip at you.

I've taught you many things, yes. And it seems you have picked up the most vital parts. To strive beyond the unreachable horizon, the ambitious trait which only lies within few individuals. That what was I saw in your eyes the very first day you approached me.

I spin the whip in my hand, having the pommel face down, where I then stick it into the ground. A slight breeze blows by as the battlefield as calmed as we speak. I hold my breath for a moment, and procced...

Now that you've shown your resolve, I won't hold back any longer.

I slide my right foot back, pushing the ground around it. My right fist at my hip level and my left palm opened at chest height, held slightly infront. Dai Roku Keimon....
    My skin starts darkening, eruption of veins around the temples & my eyes turning completely white. A green outburst of chakra erupts from my body, creating an aura which emits from my body. The air around us getting more and more intense, I with a more deeper & malicious voice, spew out the word
    KAI!!!

And slight shockwave emits from my body as the Sixth Inner Gate as been unlocked. Simetaneously I with immense speed set off, stopping infront of you with my right fist plunged at your chest. Like an explosion, my fist erupts throughout the back of your chest, along with a high amount of blood which splatters out on the surroundings. Vitals organs however missed(Well, the ones able to e missed.), but the sheer pain, damage and exhaustion should knock you unconcious if anything.
    My body remains in a stoic state, yet my eyes are only fixated on the movement of your hands, more importantly with your whip. When you point it upwards to me, a innocent smile grows on my face, and I take my hat off my head, placing it on the floor, whilst bending down you hear small clicks in my bones.

Hmph, I'm glad you understand, it's the only reason why I came out here today, to show that I've understood everything sensei. Now then... I nonchalantly bring my hands together, and first close them in collaboration.

However, I then start to rub them against one another, at a slow pace, yet still something noticeable. As more time between our conversation ticks away, I start to rub my hands against one another even faster, successfully generating a collective entity of chakra, through the friction produced by the rubbing of my hands.

My body is brought to shock with your activation of the Sixth Gate, the mere power of your activation causes my clothes to sway backwards and dust flies up from the ground, however I do not let it hinder me from generating the friction as I'm already aware of what you're capable off. A bright aura is produced from my hands just as you've activated it, and I bend my fingers inwards so that they're pointing towards my face.

Let me greet death.... I take a few steps forward, and upon your pacing blitz not even noticeable, I simply turn my hands around the other way, so that my fingers are pointing outwards and I have the back of my hands on my chest, you appear right in front of me lodging your entire fist into my chest. With my palms outwards and the entity of generated chakra in it, I am able to with stand but it causes me to stagger backwards at a quick pace...
    WITH A SMILE!
    Just as your hits strikes into my palms, I sway them both to their opposite sides, whilst holding onto your fist, releasing all the intense heat from the vibration outwards, resulting in a massive explosion capable of incinerating anything caught within its radius

Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short(Impact)Mid(Explosion)
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: 60(if opponent is mid-range) 90 (if opponent is short-range)
    Description: By generating and subsequently storing a collective entity of chakra, the user is capable of containing an immense amount of friction between his two hands in a distinctive visible aura. Projecting this resultant atmosphere both forward and outward with a swift swing of his arms making impact with a nearby object, will cause the intense heat produced by the violent vibrations disperses in almost explosive manner, incinerating the majority of objects in the immediate vicinity of the attack's trajectory. The user will not be damaged from this, as it's his own chakra. Imaignate this jutsu like Asuma's Ash which explodes, just around the user.
    ~Useable once.
    ~Due the strain the user cannot use his hands/arms the following turn(Which will seal him from the use of hand signs, next round.).
    ~The user cannot use above A-ranked the following round aswell.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    My body remains in a stoic state, yet my eyes are only fixated on the movement of your hands, more importantly with your whip. When you point it upwards to me, a innocent smile grows on my face, and I take my hat off my head, placing it on the floor, whilst bending down you hear small clicks in my bones.

Hmph, I'm glad you understand, it's the only reason why I came out here today, to show that I've understood everything sensei. Now then... I nonchalantly bring my hands together, and first close them in collaboration.

However, I then start to rub them against one another, at a slow pace, yet still something noticeable. As more time between our conversation ticks away, I start to rub my hands against one another even faster, successfully generating a collective entity of chakra, through the friction produced by the rubbing of my hands.

My body is brought to shock with your activation of the Sixth Gate, the mere power of your activation causes my clothes to sway backwards and dust flies up from the ground, however I do not let it hinder me from generating the friction as I'm already aware of what you're capable off. A bright aura is produced from my hands just as you've activated it, and I bend my fingers inwards so that they're pointing towards my face.

Let me greet death.... I take a few steps forward, and upon your pacing blitz not even noticeable, I simply turn my hands around the other way, so that my fingers are pointing outwards and I have the back of my hands on my chest, you appear right in front of me lodging your entire fist into my chest. With my palms outwards and the entity of generated chakra in it, I am able to with stand but it causes me to stagger backwards at a quick pace...
    WITH A SMILE!
    Just as your hits strikes into my palms, I sway them both to their opposite sides, whilst holding onto your fist, releasing all the intense heat from the vibration outwards, resulting in a massive explosion capable of incinerating anything caught within its radius

Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short(Impact)Mid(Explosion)
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: 60(if opponent is mid-range) 90 (if opponent is short-range)
    Description: By generating and subsequently storing a collective entity of chakra, the user is capable of containing an immense amount of friction between his two hands in a distinctive visible aura. Projecting this resultant atmosphere both forward and outward with a swift swing of his arms making impact with a nearby object, will cause the intense heat produced by the violent vibrations disperses in almost explosive manner, incinerating the majority of objects in the immediate vicinity of the attack's trajectory. The user will not be damaged from this, as it's his own chakra. Imaignate this jutsu like Asuma's Ash which explodes, just around the user.
    ~Useable once.
    ~Due the strain the user cannot use his hands/arms the following turn(Which will seal him from the use of hand signs, next round.).
    ~The user cannot use above A-ranked the following round aswell.

Despite you trying to activate the technique sneakily as we speak, I do make notice of it - after all, I am the one who invented the technique in the first place. However I steadily procced with my doing. As I stop infront of you, the sheer momemtum that's makes a full stop causing the wind to get blown around us. Clothing's swaying to the side, as the intensisty rises.

Right before my fist is to make impact upon your chest, it makes a full stop infront of it. It's followed by a compressed air force onto your chest which dissapates into nothingness after making you stagger - As you procced to clasps your hands around my arm, unleashing the friction of Asura's Solution, making an end to this fight.

Before the friction erupts I mutter the words... Even if I wanted, I couldn't kill you. Accepting my fate, I close my eyes allowing my body to disingrate away within the wind, as my life slowly fades away. Flashes from the past runs through my mind, my training days with my former sensei, Tenzo. Old friends, Gats, Goro, Kaito... Students, achievements, Nidaime Amekage & alas, my personal student. The day I met him, to now - He had truly grown. Mhm... I've no regrets... My voice echoed in my head, as the last bit of life left my body.

Dustscreen and smoke spread across the field upon the eruption of Asura's Solution, disingrating all life beside the user himself. He was left standing in the crater that once was a beautiful plain. Before him, struck into the ground, was the Goddess of Earth standing in all it's glory.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Despite you trying to activate the technique sneakily as we speak, I do make notice of it - after all, I am the one who invented the technique in the first place. However I steadily procced with my doing. As I stop infront of you, the sheer momemtum that's makes a full stop causing the wind to get blown around us. Clothing's swaying to the side, as the intensisty rises.

Right before my fist is to make impact upon your chest, it makes a full stop infront of it. It's followed by a compressed air force onto your chest which dissapates into nothingness after making you stagger - As you procced to clasps your hands around my arm, unleashing the friction of Asura's Solution, making an end to this fight.

Before the friction erupts I mutter the words... Even if I wanted, I couldn't kill you. Accepting my fate, I close my eyes allowing my body to disingrate away within the wind, as my life slowly fades away. Flashes from the past runs through my mind, my training days with my former sensei, Tenzo. Old friends, Gats, Goro, Kaito... Students, achievements, Nidaime Amekage & alas, my personal student. The day I met him, to now - He had truly grown. Mhm... I've no regrets... My voice echoed in my head, as the last bit of life left my body.

Dustscreen and smoke spread across the field upon the eruption of Asura's Solution, disingrating all life beside the user himself. He was left standing in the crater that once was a beautiful plain. Before him, struck into the ground, was the Goddess of Earth standing in all it's glory.
    Proceeding on with my initial routine, I sway my hands outwards but on the moment of doing so, I realize you coming to a stop right next to me, almost as if you didn't want to perform your technique.

The quick time between the events of you stopping and me clasping around your hand is so minimal that I barely even notice the stop, since I am fully concentrating on doing the deed, when you stop I follow on but at the last moment notice you staring at me, as the friction is released and a breeze of compressed wind from your formed fist pushes me backwards.

I stagger a little bit as the entire area begins to explode, the incineration going over the maximum range of the attack, literally wiping the entire battlefield. I hear your last words to me, the mutters coming, and my body does not know how to react Sensei? Se....nsei?! SENSEI?! SENSEI?!?

As the impact of Asura's Solution clears the battlefield and has stopped its giant wrath, having disturbed the entire nature and my own mental thinking I fall onto the floor, falling short of breath as the dust begins to dissipate from around the ground. I, even though have massive strain on my hands and arms, smash my fists onto the floor, blood begins to squirt on the ground and tears rain down from my face. Why? WHY?! Why did he not kill me?! I'm not worthy of this, even to this very last breath he was going easy on me and...

I sit back down onto the ground, and my mind begins to go at a peace again, I place my hands onto the floor and rest easily, as the dust is fully gone, I turn my head to visualize the entire battlefield, just the mess that was caused from the two of us. How it started as a simple fist fight, and ended in a destruction, guess I really do have some power hah. My eyes then fixate once more towards the whip, as it stands in the middle of the crater, almost as if it was placed there, by him. I lift myself of the ground pushing my body up with all the might I have left in my body.

This symbolizes everything you have taught me, from absolutely nothing to this, I am indeed thankful and I wish I could say that time and time again. My vision gets blurred out and my feet had started to limp more, the rays of the sun has also caused me to dehydrate, and my body has taken too much strain, yet I was still giving myself that one final push. I don't know how, but I know you can hear me Another smile grows on my face, You bloody bastard! This was your plan all along wasn't it? you had it all worked out in your head, and played along with all my movements, every event leading to this

I cough up some blood, onto my right forearm, and wipe it across my chest, as I then place both of my hands onto the handle of the whip, Look at this, even on your deathbed you manage to teach me something, just emphasizes how much I have yet to learn. Well sensei... I pull with all the might I have onto the handle, as the sun shines on my back, I witness the whip slowly being pulled of the ground, fully encrypting this event into history, marking a new wielder of the Goddess of Earth... Hazama Kiyoshi.

I'll continue your legacy! The last words that I mutter out of my mouth, as my mind blackens and I pass out in the middle of the produced crater due to the over-exhaustion.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And hereby the fight is concluded. I thank you for an enjoyable match, probably the most enjoyable one throughout my NB career. And for that you can now proudly call yourself the owner of Haniyasu-Hime. May this be a milestone in your NB career.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely my best fight ever xD And I thank you too sir u.u both for the opportunity to, and the fight itself, I shall forever remember this day, and hope to wield the Haniyasu-Hime with pride >_>

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

This was epic. I suscribed to this thread. :')

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    This was epic. I suscribed to this thread. :')
    The very fact that kerrah's name was mentioned meant it would be epic

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.

Amazing fight guys wease:

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Le Kerrah U^U, grats brotha!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

*wants to be just like kerrah ._.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    *wants to be just like kerrah ._.
    Never follow the footsteps or path of others, true success won't ever come to you.

UNLESS YOUR KERRAH AND YOU FOLLOW GOBIII!!
    WOOT WOOT!! Good going Kerrah D

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

that was totally awesome! this makes me want to go and just spar with people right now so i can get better faster!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna be as good as Kerrah too.

Does this mean it's spam time now? >_>'

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post