Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

獄寺 隼人 Gokudera Hayato

"I had always believed that battle was an art to be perfected through meticulous training and preparation. But today, for the first time, I was able to comprehend the thrill of indulging one's more primal instincts."

基本情報|Basic Information
    Name: 獄寺 隼人 Gokudera Hayato
    Nickname: スモーキンボム隼人 Smokin' Bomb Hayato
    Clan: The Nekura clan
    Family: The Luciano Family

Appearance: Gokudera Hayato is a rebellious teenager and shows it in his appearances.
    He has mid long silver hair tha frames his face in irregular bangs, unkept by any sort of hair accessory. His green eyes are most often filled with challenge or anger, his brows furrowed in an almost permanent frown and his lips or scowling or giving a victorious smirk. His skin is on the tanned side and covered with scars all over his body.
    The 16 years old teenager fancies jewelry and wear many rings, bracelets and necklaces with his fashion. His right forearm up till his wrist are covered with bandages and under his open buttoned shirt, a bandaged chest is revealing itself to the public of rabid fangirls.

He likes trousers that aren't large or tight; just something that hugs his forms well enough to be decent in public while looking cool and being handy for eventual missions. The pants are held by a large white belt around his rather slim waist and special bomb pockets are sewed to the piece of clothing. He also wears two other belts above that one, belts covered with five boxes each at his sides, filled with scrolls possible for summons of weapons..
    His shoes are brown leather boots that cover his feet completely. He has the habit of putting black gloves on when he starts a serious battle.

Personality: Gokudera knows how to play the piano and has an obsession with cryptology.Gokudera is adored by many of the female classmates who view him as the "rebellious, cool boy" However, despite his image of a rebel, Gokudera excels in his work and aces all his tests. Gokudera is a very nice guy that enjoys helping anyone in need for a help, he believes that the propuse of life is to make friends and to enjoy your life without having to stick to any rules that would restrict your movements. Life to his is a big adventure that requires a great courage to passes through and he tries his best to do so.

村の情報|Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Iwagakure
    Village of Alliance: Iwagakure

ランクチャクラ情報|Rank & Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: Kage
    Specialty:
    • Water Release
    • Lightning Release
    • Genjutsu

Elements:
    • Water Release
    • Lightning Release
    • Wind Release
    • Fire Release
    • Earth Release

Your Ninjutsu:
    • Ninjutsu - Mastered
    • Taijutsu - Mastered
    • Genjutsu - Mastered
    • Kaito's Taijutsu - Mastered
    • Crow Summoning
    • Champloo Kendo
    • Keigoku
    • Satan's flame
    • Kenjutsu - Mastered
    • Champloo Kendo - Mastered
    • Yo-Yo arts - Learning
    • Sound - Learning

背景情報|Background Info.
    History: Gokudera, is seen as a heavy contender throughout the Chunin exam. Having failed the exam during the previous year, it is explained that Gokudera had only failed the previous year's exam after nearly killing a proctor he did not approve of. He is introduced having removed another arms from his body for having bumped into him and not apologizing. During the first phase, out of a desire to satiate his appetite for murder, Gokudera "plays proctor" and kills a number of applicants in the Death Forest. He takes an interest in Korra and his friends after the boy uses his father's fishing rod to stop Gokudera from killing Erzo. In the third phase, Hibari is targeted by Dante.. for having nearly killed the proctor during last year. Gokudera kills Dante with ease and is the first to pass through the Trick Tower. For the fourth phase, the remaining examinees are shipped to Zevil Island in order to take part in a week-long manhunt among themselves to capture their respective target's number plate. After docking, having been injured by Dante.. in their match, Hibari spends his first two days on Zevil Island resting. His wounds attract hemotropic butterflies that feed on blood, leading his "predator" (Kryptiic) to him. Migualon J.J., a fatally injured martial artist, comes across Gokudera and begs the magician to kill him. Gokudera refuses, "uninterested in the dead." An examinee known as Gobi Gobletsson then appears to kill Migualon J.J. and is then revealed to be Gokudera's comrade after giving him another's number plate.

In the evening of the second day, Gokudera begins to search for his target and comes across 'Kurapika and Erzo. After a short negotiation he allows them to leave unharmed in exchange for a number plate. However their potential and quick development whet his bloodlust, impelling him to find someone to kill. Gokudera has his badge stolen by Kryptiic, who had been tailing him, while attacking another examinee and stealing his plate. Excited by his feat,Kryptiic is soon after ambushed and temporarily paralyzed by Zwei, who so happens to be Gokudera's designed target. Zwei spares Kryptiic's life but takes his and Gokudera's plates. Gokudera appears, decapitates Zwei, retrieves all three plates, and gives Kryptiic back his number plate along with his own plate. Kryptiic refuses to accept the favor, but Gokudera blasts him with a right hook and leaves after challenging him to do the same. Having obtained the necessary number of plates, Gokudera qualifies for the Final Phase.
    The final phase of the exam is an elimination tournament in which the winner of a match is removed from the candidate list and receives his very own Ninja headband, and the loser is given more chance. His first match is against 'Kurapika. After fighting for a while, he whispers something to 'Kurapika then quits the match.

is next opponent is Mugen Ryukyu. It is a one-sided match but Mugen Ryukyu does not want to surrender. Gokudera knocks him down and whispers something to him. Right after this, Mugen Ryukyu admits defeat and Gokudera becomes a Ninja. When the exam is already over, he has a short conversation with Dante.. about Kryptiic , and warns Dante.. not to touch Kryptiic because the boy is his target only. Gokudera follows Kryptiic and Nemo.. to the Heavens Arena and prevents the duo from entering the 200th floor unless they have learnt how to use Nin. Kryptiic and Nemo.. return after learning Nin from Wing, Gokudera allows both of them to pass and tells Kryptiic if he can win one match on the 200th floor.

主題歌や|Theme Song and Background Music:
    戦い|Battles
    Won: N/A
    Lost: N/A

注釈|Notes

Last edited by Ryūjin; 02-03-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing....

Re: 獄寺 隼人 Gokudera Hayato

Really cool bio

The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...

Perfect, man! Gokudera is a badass. Not as cool as Yamamoto, but still cool. I'm surprised you're the first to make his bio.
    You should add a picture of his cambio forma mode. That'll be the icing on the cake.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of Jimmy Saville has
    been bestowed upon me. Do not
    fret, mortals. I shall not
    disappoint.

You are making too much bios Good job though man!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GAAAAAAAAAAAY :P

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Nice bio once again still no personalised history tho

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice bio :3

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Who cares about 'personalized' histories? .-.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

So like, are you going to decide on a character? I thought Byakuya fit your personality more.
    I am insulted you wouldn't even think of using my non-existant Gokudera gifs I made.

Honestly, people ***** that people don't write enough, now they're not personalized enough? There's no pleasing you is there. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    I think making the bio on a more personal level makes someone really want to try and become that character, instead of a half-assed attempt copying and pasting from a different bio in the past. Although I think the whole beating the proctor suits Gokudera better than it does Hibari.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Quote Originally Posted by IchisaMiku View Post
    Really cool bio
    Thanks. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Perfect, man! Gokudera is a badass. Not as cool as Yamamoto, but still cool. I'm surprised you're the first to make his bio.
    You should add a picture of his cambio forma mode. That'll be the icing on the cake.
    Indeed, he is really cool. And I am however after adding some more history in the update. And it isn't really the first one, it is more liekly the 3rd xD
    Quote Originally Posted by NagatoManiac View Post
    You are making too much bios Good job though man!
    I know. o-o That is me Thanks bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GAAAAAAAAAAAY :P
    Shut up
    Thanks, and I actually think that in a Role play character the history should be a Role Play history and with the fact that I haven't done anything with the bio yet I don't have any history that is why i am having a temporary history untill the update. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    Nice bio :3

Thanks bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    So like, are you going to decide on a character? I thought Byakuya fit your personality more.
    I am insulted you wouldn't even think of using my non-existant Gokudera gifs I made.

Honestly, people ***** that people don't write enough, now they're not personalized enough? There's no pleasing you is there. >_>

I think making the bio on a more personal level makes someone really want to try and become that character, instead of a half-assed attempt copying and pasting from a different bio in the past. Although I think the whole beating the proctor suits Gokudera better than it does Hibari.
    Byakuya does fit my personality however Gokudera is my fav character ever. I didn't make it because Tsuna... had it, that is all. xD And indeed. You have a point there. And I really appreciate if you do send them to me. o-o Not only them but all Gokudera related stuff you got. o-o

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    | PS of the Head Sensei |

Will you be my right hand man brother U^U

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamishiro View Post
    Byakuya does fit my personality however Gokudera is my fav character ever. I didn't make it because Tsuna... had it, that is all. xD And indeed. You have a point there. And I really appreciate if you do send them to me. o-o Not only them but all Gokudera related stuff you got. o-o
    I said they were nonexistant, I don't have any... xD
    I mean, this is probably the closest thing I have to Gokudera if you want it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    I said they were nonexistant, I don't have any... xD
    I mean, this is probably the closest thing I have to Gokudera if you want it.
    Oh, sorry didn't really read that part, half a sleep even tho I just woke up -.o

Thanks bro ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ĺight View Post
    Will you be my right hand man brother U^U
    Of course o-o I am always here for you.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    | PS of the Head Sensei |

Yes U^U We should make the Vongola family a rp group. We have all the members.

You (Hayato)
    Alt (Ryohei)
    Me (Tsuna)
    Miggy (Yamamoto)
    Tsuna.. (Lambo )
    No one has Hirabi
    None has Chrome

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

You (Hayato)
    Alt (Ryohei)
    Me (Tsuna)
    Miggy (Yamamoto)
    Tsuna.. (Lambo )
    No one has Hirabi
    None has Chrome
    You need to include the original Sawada, whoever made it first which wasn't you.
    And what about Mukuro?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

You (Hayato)
    Alt (Ryohei)
    Me (Tsuna)
    Miggy (Yamamoto)
    Tsuna.. (Lambo )
    No one has Hirabi
    None has Chrome
    Well Tybone is taking over Hibari and Chrome is made by Axle if I remember correctly. o-o

EDIT: Wait, Axle has Mukuro. No one has Chrome

Last edited by Kamishiro; 01-25-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parlayinggg

Cant have a custom sensing since ur in the clan. :D

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Quote Originally Posted by Téno View Post