Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Juubi?

I was just thinking when they finally figure a way to defeat the juubi will its power be split up among the bijuu again or will there be no bijuu any more besides Kurama and Hachibi and if there will be the bijuu again what will happen to them?

Yellow Flash of the Leaf Blitz3d's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    What right does a ghost of the
    past have to interact with the
    people of the present?

Re: Juubi?

what if the juubi is defeated and the remaining bijuu vanish along with it or something?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Why would the Juubi need to be defeated?
    Maybe they can befriend it, just as happened with Kurama and Gyuki.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Why would the Juubi need to be defeated?
    Maybe they can befriend it, just as happened with Kurama and Gyuki.
    Jubbi does not have its mind....... Its just goes on rampage and destroys everything in the path so its needs to be defeated......
    Jubbi cannot be befriended like Kyubbi or Hacchibi

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Jubbi does not have its mind....... Its just goes on rampage and destroys everything in the path so its needs to be defeated......
    Jubbi cannot be befriended like Kyubbi or Hacchibi
    You never know what might happen to it now that it is free from the control of Obito and Madara or if it gains a mind in a new transformation.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You never know what might happen to it now that it is free from the control of Obito and Madara or if it gains a mind in a new transformation.
    Even if its free I don't think it will gain mind since Kuruma did say it clearly here http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/610/6 so I am going with Kuruma.... may be Naruto got chakra from all the Bijuu's might help him to control it though

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Even if its free I don't think it will gain mind since Kuruma did say it clearly here http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/610/6 so I am going with Kuruma.... may be Naruto got chakra from all the Bijuu's might help him to control it though
    Than maybe it should be sealed in someone who can lead it down the right path as the Sage said.
    I just dont feel much for defeating or fighting it, when it doesnt even have shown bad intentions. What has it done wrong?
    I didnt feel okay with its tails that got sliced in the latest chapter either.
    It is getting controlled atm and shouldnt be judged for the actions it takes.
    That is how I feel.

I know what you mean though. Kurama seems to have knowledge about it, even though he is a part of the Juubi.
    Maybe the sage told him this info, or he just has it, due to having been part of it.

I still dont want to remove the possiblity for a mind for the full 100%.
    Without a mind, my ''Juubi is boss'' theory from a few months ago, is not gonna come true .

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Than maybe it should be sealed in someone who can lead it down the right path as the Sage said.
    I just dont feel much for defeating or fighting it, when it doesnt even have shown bad intentions. What has it done wrong?
    I didnt feel okay with its tails that got sliced in the latest chapter either.
    It is getting controlled atm and shouldnt be judged for the actions it takes.
    That is how I feel.

I know what you mean though. Kurama seems to have knowledge about it, even though he is a part of the Juubi.
    Maybe the sage told him this info, or he just has it, due to having been part of it.

I still dont want to remove the possiblity for a mind for the full 100%.
    Without a mind, my ''Juubi is boss'' theory from a few months ago, is not gonna come true .
    SO6P sealed Jubbi inside of him in order to protect the world from its terror and he was able to suppress its huge chakra and if was to die Jubbi would be free and once again terrorize the world so he used Yin-Yang ninjutsu to create 9 tailed beasts.......
    During that it was not controlled so it just destroyed things at will but now it was controlled that doesn't justify its actions though....
    you can find this here http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/14

It would be epic if Naruto controls it but if its mindless and go on rampage then may naruto will become its Jinchurikki

I would also like to read your theory about jubbi..........

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

SO6P sealed Jubbi inside of him in order to protect the world from its terror and he was able to suppress its huge chakra and if was to die Jubbi would be free and once again terrorize the world so he used Yin-Yang ninjutsu to create 9 tailed beasts.......
    During that it was not controlled so it just destroyed things at will but now it was controlled that doesn't justify its actions though....
    you can find this here http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/14

It would be epic if Naruto controls it but if its mindless and go on rampage then may naruto will become its Jinchurikki

I would also like to read your theory about jubbi..........
    Okay true. Apparently it terrorized the world when it was not controlled(was Tobi's story though wasnt it? He lied often). But still if it is mindless.
    Can hardly judge something mindless for its actions. Not that they are justified either indeed.

Its an old theory.
    It was made before the Juubi was summoned and its about the Juubi having planned its own revival.
    If it will not gain a mind, a conscious and stay mindless destroying things, than the theory will fail a bit though .
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=277404

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay true. Apparently it terrorized the world when it was not controlled(was Tobi's story though wasnt it? He lied often). But still if it is mindless.
    Can hardly judge something mindless for its actions. Not that they are justified either indeed.

Its an old theory.
    It was made before the Juubi was summoned and its about the Juubi having planned its own revival.
    If it will not gain a mind, a conscious and stay mindless destroying things, than the theory will fail a bit though .
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=277404
    yeah we can't judge something since it doesn't have mind and I also agree with Tobi's lying since all he had done is deceived so we can't sure though.... And all we had are some stories about the Jubbi may myths so it will be great if we get it hear from SO6P himself about it........ may as Minato appeared in Naruto's conscious or something like that.......
    Thanks for the link though... I will read it and let you know .... You can always modify it if needed but Its always good to read some theories and make some ......