Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Yu-gi-oh

    im not sure is this is the right spot for this but every1 if you play write down your dream deck.


    I want Exodia Deck

    these are the cards i would have
    2 set exodia
    3 gold sarcs
    3 mystic tomatoe
    3 sangan
    3 witch of black forest
    3 pot of avarice
    2 swords of revealing
    2 black hole
    3 mystic space typhoon
    3 pot of greed
    1 iron scrap scare crow
    2 defence draw
    2 limit reverse


    you dont need2 put the cards u would use
     
         
    Last edited by UzumakiJake; 06-26-2009 at 02:17 AM.

  2. #2
    Im simply better than you <3 Pesh <3's Avatar
    Status
    <3 Pesh <3 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    well heres the crap that i call a deck:
    gale lizard x3
    archifiend soldier
    cyber jar
    luster dragon
    yomi shipx2
    crimson ninja
    reflect bounderx2
    hane hane
    mad dog
    masked dragon
    trap master
    manju of the 10k hands x3
    horus the black flame dragon lvl6 x2
    horus the black flame dragon x2
    dark magician of chaosx2
    mobius the frost monarchx2
    chaos command magicainx2
    gaurdian angel joan
    armed dragon lvl5 x2
    chaos emperor dragon envoy of the end
    black luster soldier envoy of the beginningx2
    blue eyes white dragon
    shinato king of a higher plane
    shinato's ark
    swords of revealing light
    pot of greed x2
    wave motion cannon x2
    premature burial
    stray lambs
    reload
    lightining vortex
    mystical space typhoon
    hammer shot
    heavy storm x2
    graceful charity
    nobleman of crossout x2
    monster reborn x3
    back to square onex2
    trap hole
    drainning shieldx2
    torrential tributex2
    bottmless trap holex2
    compalsury evacuation devicex2
    negate attack
    spell binding circle
    sakuretsu armor
    skull lair
    mirror force
     
         

  3. #3
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke123uchiha View Post
    well heres the crap that i call a deck:
    gale lizard x3
    archifiend soldier
    cyber jar
    luster dragon
    yomi shipx2
    crimson ninja
    reflect bounderx2
    hane hane
    mad dog
    masked dragon
    trap master
    manju of the 10k hands x3
    horus the black flame dragon lvl6 x2
    horus the black flame dragon x2
    dark magician of chaosx2
    mobius the frost monarchx2
    chaos command magicainx2
    gaurdian angel joan
    armed dragon lvl5 x2
    chaos emperor dragon envoy of the end
    black luster soldier envoy of the beginningx2
    blue eyes white dragon
    shinato king of a higher plane
    shinato's ark
    swords of revealing light
    pot of greed x2
    wave motion cannon x2
    premature burial
    stray lambs
    reload
    lightining vortex
    mystical space typhoon
    hammer shot
    heavy storm x2
    graceful charity
    nobleman of crossout x2
    monster reborn x3
    back to square onex2
    trap hole
    drainning shieldx2
    torrential tributex2
    bottmless trap holex2
    compalsury evacuation devicex2
    negate attack
    spell binding circle
    sakuretsu armor
    skull lair
    mirror force
    .... marry me?
     
         

  4. #4
    Insane Kitty's Avatar
    Status
    Insane Kitty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Within the aura of Melancholy.
    Posts
    7,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Gay!! :D
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    i don't have my deck with me at the moment but when i get home i'll post the list i have...
     
         

  5. #5
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Posts
    9,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    OMG

    I've totally gotta go get my deck now and type it up lol. It's soo beast. When I get my startegy full blown, there was nothing my opponent could do. (Idk if there are recent cards that could stop it though...I stopped when the GX stuff came out)

    I'll post it inna sec
     
         

  6. #6
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Posts
    9,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    K, here it is people......

    Dun
    Duunnn
    Duuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

    Monsters
    Gemini Elf
    Penguin Soldier
    Ancient Lamp
    Goblin Elite Attack Force
    Blazing Impachi
    Sinister Serpent
    Skull Marked Ladybug
    Adhesive Explosive
    Bowganian
    Magician of Faith x3
    Catapult Turtle
    Giant Orc
    Kuriboh x2
    Night Assailant
    Super Conductor Tyranno
    Twin Headed Behemoth
    Raging Flame Sprite x2
    Vorse Raider
    Jinzo
    Mask of Darkness x2
    Morphing Jar
    Luster Dragon
    Witch of the Black Forest
    Spirit Reaper
    Cyber Jar
    White Magician Pikeru
    Obnoxios Celtic Guard
    Big Eye
    A Cat of Ill Omen
    Invader of the Throne
    Gyroid
    Man Eater Bug
    Chaos Sorceror
    Lava Golem
    Sangan
    Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu

    Magics
    Shrink
    Swords of Revealing Light
    Riryoku
    Harpies Freather Duster
    Soul Reversal x2
    Different Dimension Capsule
    Book of Moon
    Raigeki
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Monster Reborn
    Pot of Greed
    Brain Control
    Amplifier
    Giant Trunade
    Change of Heart
    Stray Lambs

    Traps
    Spirit Barrier
    Sakurestsu Armor x2
    Magical Arm Shield
    Mask of Restrict
    Draining Shield
    Call of the Haunted
    Gravity Bind
    Trap Jammer
    Royal Command
    Dark Spirit of the Silent
    Negate Attack
    Imperial Order
    Cemetary Bomb
    Magic Cylinder


    Strategy
    Bowganian
    Raging Flame Sprite x2
    Jinzo
    White Magician Pikeru
    Lava Golem
    Mask of Restrict
    Gravity Bind
    Amplifier
    Royal Command
    Imperial Order


    Jinzo makes it so NO trap cards can be activated....

    Amplifier gets equipped to Jinzo and makes it so that your trap cards work, but your opponents don't. Also, this cards activation and effect cannot be negated by any other card.

    Imperial Order makes it so that NO magic cards work, however, since Amplifier's effect can't be negated, it still works. Leaving your opponent unable to use Magic or Trap cards. You have to pay 700 life points every turn to keep this in play.

    White Magician Pikeru increases your life points by 400 for each monster on your side of the field at the beginning of each of your turns. At the end of the strategy you'll have 5 monsters, thus getting 2000 points every turn, making the 700 needed for Imperial Order not a problem.

    Bowganian inflicts 600 points to your opponent each of your turns.

    Lava Golem is summoned to your opponents side of the field by tributing 2 of their monsters. It has 3000 attack but does 1000 damage to the opponent each turn as long as its on the field.

    Mask of Restrict makes it so neither player can tribute monsters under any conditions. So after you summon Jinzo and get Lava Golem on thier side of the field, they cant get rid of Lava Golem.

    Gravity Bind makes it so no monster of level 4 or higher stars can attack. Making Lava Golems 3000 attack not an issue.

    Raging Flame Sprite is a level 3 star monster who starts with 100 attack, but can attack your opponents life points directly, and gains 1000 attack points everytime it does so successfully. So it's not effected by Gravity Bind, your opponent can't use magic or traps to get rid of it, and it can attack your opponent directly, getting stronger with every blow. It's even more effective using two at the same time.

    Finally, Royal Command makes it so no Flip Effects from monsters work. So there is absolutely no way your opponent can get rid of any of your monsters.

    So lets Re-cap.

    When the strategy is complete....


    Neither Player can use magic cards

    Only you can use trap cards

    No level four or higher monsters can attack

    Your opponent is taking 1600 damage everytime its your turn

    Your gaining 1300 life points every turn

    Neither player can activate Flip Effects

    You have a level 3 star monster capable of attacking your opponents life points directly that gains 1000 attack everytime it does.


    This strategy is the product of all my years playing Yu-Gi-Oh and is totally my creation. Feel free to use it if you have the cards^^

    Only problem being that most of these cards were declared Forbidden in tournaments, so no luck there. But still great for just duels agians friends. :D

    And let me know if ya like it^^
     
         
    Last edited by HiddenShadowNinja; 07-28-2009 at 04:43 AM.

  7. #7
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    whoa man u must be old.
    i used to love those cards, especially exodia, wen i was like 8

    but time passed, traded them, some are still under my bed

    i would post my deck, cuz i already fullfilled my dream deck, with cards that are NOT in a 2006 game boy advance game, but that would mean going thru measures finding it...

    i kno it has legendaries and god cards, the 3 phsynx [or how ever u spell it], and newer trap cards and magic cards than "black hole"...

    seriously man, i cnt believe THATs ur dream deck, i was reading it and was waiting for a "sych!" to pop out....
     
         
    Last edited by Minxed; 07-28-2009 at 04:08 PM.

  8. #8
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenShadowNinja View Post
    K, here it is people......

    Dun
    Duunnn
    Duuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

    Monsters
    Gemini Elf
    Penguin Soldier
    Ancient Lamp
    Goblin Elite Attack Force
    Blazing Impachi
    Sinister Serpent
    Skull Marked Ladybug
    Adhesive Explosive
    Bowganian
    Magician of Faith x3
    Catapult Turtle
    Giant Orc
    Kuriboh x2
    Night Assailant
    Super Conductor Tyranno
    Twin Headed Behemoth
    Raging Flame Sprite x2
    Vorse Raider
    Jinzo
    Mask of Darkness x2
    Morphing Jar
    Luster Dragon
    Witch of the Black Forest
    Spirit Reaper
    Cyber Jar
    White Magician Pikeru
    Obnoxios Celtic Guard
    Big Eye
    A Cat of Ill Omen
    Invader of the Throne
    Gyroid
    Man Eater Bug
    Chaos Sorceror
    Lava Golem
    Sangan
    Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu

    Magics
    Shrink
    Swords of Revealing Light
    Riryoku
    Harpies Freather Duster
    Soul Reversal x2
    Different Dimension Capsule
    Book of Moon
    Raigeki
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Monster Reborn
    Pot of Greed
    Brain Control
    Amplifier
    Giant Trunade
    Change of Heart
    Stray Lambs

    Traps
    Spirit Barrier
    Sakurestsu Armor x2
    Magical Arm Shield
    Mask of Restrict
    Draining Shield
    Call of the Haunted
    Gravity Bind
    Trap Jammer
    Royal Command
    Dark Spirit of the Silent
    Negate Attack
    Imperial Order
    Cemetary Bomb
    Magic Cylinder


    Strategy
    Bowganian
    Raging Flame Sprite x2
    Jinzo
    White Magician Pikeru
    Lava Golem
    Mask of Restrict
    Gravity Bind
    Amplifier
    Royal Command
    Imperial Order


    Jinzo makes it so NO trap cards can be activated....

    Amplifier gets equipped to Jinzo and makes it so that your trap cards work, but your opponents don't. Also, this cards activation and effect cannot be negated by any other card.

    Imperial Order makes it so that NO magic cards work, however, since Amplifier's effect can't be negated, it still works. Leaving your opponent unable to use Magic or Trap cards. You have to pay 700 life points every turn to keep this in play.

    White Magician Pikeru increases your life points by 400 for each monster on your side of the field at the beginning of each of your turns. At the end of the strategy you'll have 5 monsters, thus getting 2000 points every turn, making the 700 needed for Imperial Order not a problem.

    Bowganian inflicts 600 points to your opponent each of your turns.

    Lava Golem is summoned to your opponents side of the field by tributing 2 of their monsters. It has 3000 attack but does 1000 damage to the opponent each turn as long as its on the field.

    Mask of Restrict makes it so neither player can tribute monsters under any conditions. So after you summon Jinzo and get Lava Golem on thier side of the field, they cant get rid of Lava Golem.

    Gravity Bind makes it so no monster of level 4 or higher stars can attack. Making Lava Golems 3000 attack not an issue.

    Raging Flame Sprite is a level 3 star monster who starts with 100 attack, but can attack your opponents life points directly, and gains 1000 attack points everytime it does so successfully. So it's not effected by Gravity Bind, your opponent can't use magic or traps to get rid of it, and it can attack your opponent directly, getting stronger with every blow. It's even more effective using two at the same time.

    Finally, Royal Command makes it so no Flip Effects from monsters work. So there is absolutely no way your opponent can get rid of any of your monsters.

    So lets Re-cap.

    When the strategy is complete....


    Neither Player can use magic cards

    Only you can use trap cards

    No level four or higher monsters can attack

    Your opponent is taking 1600 damage everytime its your turn

    Your gaining 1300 life points every turn

    Neither player can activate Flip Effects

    You have a level 3 star monster capable of attack your opponents life points directly that gains 1000 attack everytime it does.


    This strategy is the product of all my years playing Yu-Gi-Oh and is totally my creation. Feel free to use it if you have the cards^^

    Only problem being that most of these cards were declared Forbidden in tournaments, so no luck there. But still great for just duels agians friends. :D

    And let me know if ya like it^^

    HAHAHA NOW THATS more like it!!! check that out, u have sacricfice cards WITH the scarifing monsters with them, than u have trap and magic cards to go with some of them too. i can make so many perfect matches. u are doing really good....
     
         

  9. #9
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Posts
    9,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    Quote Originally Posted by Minxed View Post
    HAHAHA NOW THATS more like it!!! check that out, u have sacricfice cards WITH the scarifing monsters with them, than u have trap and magic cards to go with some of them too. i can make so many perfect matches. u are doing really good....
    Thanks lol. I love my deck....I'll have to get together with some friends and start dueling agian....I know of at least one that still has his cards....I hope....lol
     
         

  10. #10
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh



    this is my new deck
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    TheRealNarutoBaseFaggot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LAS VAGAS LAND OF
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    lol back in the 2nd yu-gi-oh was the best ive grown out of it tho
     
         

  12. #12
    Im simply better than you <3 Pesh <3's Avatar
    Status
    <3 Pesh <3 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    Quote Originally Posted by Minxed View Post
    whoa man u must be old.
    i used to love those cards, especially exodia, wen i was like 8

    but time passed, traded them, some are still under my bed

    i would post my deck, cuz i already fullfilled my dream deck, with cards that are NOT in a 2006 game boy advance game, but that would mean going thru measures finding it...

    i kno it has legendaries and god cards, the 3 phsynx [or how ever u spell it], and newer trap cards and magic cards than "black hole"...

    seriously man, i cnt believe THATs ur dream deck, i was reading it and was waiting for a "sych!" to pop out....
    thats not my dream deck that my current one and idc if they're old or not>.>
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Kawagiri's Avatar
    Status
    Kawagiri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ..................
    Posts
    14,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    ... if you want a pretty sick and fun deck to play with to show your opponent strong monsters aren't everything... here's a combo for you...

    first if you want to make a point pack your deck full of level 1 normal monsters... these generally have 0-500 attack and defence... put nothing else in... (you can use exodia limbs to trick em too if u want... i did )

    the deck needs 2 magic cards in your hand to win... and 5 of your monsters on the field. i have used this in tournament play for fun before... it did ok but this was years ago and you need the right traps and magics to support it
    (also keeping your deck to around 40 cards is recommended preferrably around half being the monsters)

    once you get 5 monsters on your field you use

    TRIANGLE POWER (spell card)
    Increase the original ATK and DEF of all face-up Level 1 Normal Monsters (except Tokens) on your side of the field by 2000 points until the End Phase. Destroy all Level 1 Normal Monsters on your side of the field during the End Phase.


    to raise all their attacks by 2000.

    then use

    LAW OF THE NORMAL (spell card)
    You can only activate this card when there are 5 face-up Level 2 or lower Normal Monsters on your side of the field. Both players discard all cards in their hands, and destroy all cards on the field except Level 2 or lower Normal Monsters.


    this destroys their entire hand and field excluding face up level 2 monsters which in most cases they won't have... it also destroys all your cards except those monsters... but now they're 2000+ attack each... they can attack directly for huge damage.

    (it does have drawbacks like waboku and cards with if destroyed by effect summon monster abilites etc... or dark lord monsters... but funny none the less )



    OTHER IMPORTANT CARDS FOR THE DECK

    ENCHANTING FITTING ROOM (spell card)
    Pay 800 Life Points. Pick up 4 cards from the top of your Deck and Special Summon to your side of the field all Level 3 or lower Normal Monsters among the picked-up cards. Return all the other picked-up cards to your Deck and the Deck is then shuffled.


    LEAGUE OF UNIFORM NOMENCLATURE (trap card)
    Select 1 face-up Level 2 or lower Normal Monster on your side of the field to activate this card. Special Summon from your Deck to your side of the field as many cards as possible with the same name as the selected monster.


    these 2 can fill up the field really quickly

    OPRESSED PEOPLE (monster card)

    400 atk but 2000 defence for level 1 is amazing

    HUMAN-WAVE TACTICS (trap card)
    During the End Phase of each turn, select a number of Level 2 or lower Normal Monsters from your Deck equal to the number of your Level 2 or lower Normal Monsters destroyed as a result of battle during that turn, and Special Summon them to your side of the field. The Deck is then shuffled.


    helps keep the field sustained with monsters...

    and obviously gravity bind and level limit area B help loads ^^

    it all revolves around getting a kill in a single turn... not wearing away life points slowly... if played right it can be an awesome fast winning deck :D

    (have multiple copies of traps and spells to increase chance of drawing... esp. triangle power and law of the normal)
     
         
    Last edited by Kawagiri; 07-29-2009 at 01:20 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Kawagiri's Avatar
    Status
    Kawagiri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ..................
    Posts
    14,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    what's with all you people having 70+ card decks O_o
     
         

  15. #15
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    Quote Originally Posted by L Lawliet View Post
    what's with all you people having 70+ card decks O_o
    i dunno i only hav 40 and never any more or less
     
         

  16. #16
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    Man my deck is so strong i dont even know if yugi can beat me In his own games CREEP!
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member j mafia13's Avatar
    Status
    j mafia13 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    i have alot of good cards but i put them in a book and i retired from dueling
    *sighs* i remember dueling friends....i always loved dueling on battle city rules
    it was awesome.
     
         

  18. #18
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    Yeah me too. Honestly i have collected all the video games. Dueling it's fun no doubt.
     
         

  19. #19
    De Agua ! Zaraki's Avatar
    Status
    Zaraki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    |||| Amegakure
    Posts
    2,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    this is the best deck in the world, Zaraki's official deck!!!!

    Monsters

    Junk Synchron (Tuner)
    Old Vindictive Magician
    Mask of Darkness
    Magna Draco (Tuner)
    Gogiga Gagagigo
    Nightmare penguin
    Penguin Soldier
    Mystic Swordsman LV4
    X-Saber Airbellum (Tuner)
    Mystic Swordsman LV2
    Skelengel
    Road Synchron (Tuner)
    Sonic Chick
    The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave
    Speed Warrior
    Quillbolt Hedgehog
    Sasuke Samurai
    Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn


    Magic


    Pot of Greed
    Creature Swap
    Twister
    De-Synchro
    Rush Recklessly
    Malevolent Nuzzler
    Tribute to the Doomed
    Swords of revealing Light
    The Warrior Returning Alive
    Mage Power
    Emergency Provisions
    Mist Body
    Synchro Boost
    Enemy Controller
    Ookazi


    Trap


    Widespread Ruin
    Dust Tornado
    Raigeki Break
    Magic Cylinder
    Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
    Miniaturize
    Limit Reverse
    Trap Hole


    Synchro


    Junk Warrior
    X-Saver Urbellum
    Road Warrior
     
         

  20. #20
    watch...ill make you proud Tobi The Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi The Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    between the relms of light and dark
    Posts
    2,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    be thankful for what you have
    not upset over what you dont
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    were dose everyone get such strong cards from
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member j mafia13's Avatar
    Status
    j mafia13 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    boaster packs and stuff

    i was lucky to get a good deck because my friend had so many extra cards i was able to build me deck off of his leftovers which isnt a bad thing....there was alot of good cards left and i was able to built a great deck....all this talking about yugioh is making me want to duel again ^_^
     
         
    Last edited by j mafia13; 08-23-2009 at 06:00 AM.

  22. #22
    watch...ill make you proud Tobi The Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi The Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    between the relms of light and dark
    Posts
    2,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    be thankful for what you have
    not upset over what you dont
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    ahhh ok then
     
         

  23. #23
    Seblax's Avatar
    Status
    Seblax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Iasi, Romania.
    Posts
    8,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    wow
    there is still ppl that watch yugioh
    lol
    my deck .......... i remember it got all the cards of jaiden's .. u know those heros
    and the three monsters ( sliffer , raa , and something )
    and everything that is sooo rare
    there is a monster that summons 2 dragons i think (( maybe 3 )) i used it to summon 3 white blue eyes dragon and fuse them with that warrior monster
    lol thats the only stratigy i can ever remember
     
         

  24. #24
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    Oh shit yu-gi-oh 5DS and the games is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  25. #25
    Sin's Avatar
    Status
    Sin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    11,938
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dårlig Ulv Stranden
     



    Re: Yu-gi-oh

    ma deck, All my cards

    lighten the lord
    neo the magic swordsman
    buster blader
    Ancient Gear Golem
    Jetroid
    Gravi-Crush Dragon
    Ancient Gear Tank
    Dark World Lightning
    Black Luster soldier
    Thousand Dragon
    Dark Magician
    Left Leg Of The forbidden one
    Right leg of the forbidden one
    right arm of the forbidden one
    Bubble Blaster
    Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster
    Rocket Warrior
    Blue Eyes White dragon
    Rainbow Dragon
    The Winged Dragon of Ra
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Magma Drago
    Chthonian Polymer
    Ancient Gear Drill
    Dark Coffin
    Psi-Station
    Gazelle The King Of Mythical beasts
    Chthonian Blast
    Ready for Intercepting
    Terrible Deal
    Reverse Of Neos
    Byroad Sacrifice
    Ancient Gear Factory
    Ninjutsu Art Of Transformation
    Synchro Boost
    Ancient Gear Fist
    Needle Wall
    Granmarg The Rock Monarch
    Kaiser Sea Horse
    Sonic Shooter
    Infinte Dismissal
    D.D. Dynamite
    Masked Dragon
    Call Of The Mummy
    Secrets Of the Gallant
    Rush Recklessy
    Decayed Commander
    Pitch-Black Warwolf
    Hard-sellin' Zombie
    Reckless Greed
    The Warrior Returning Alive
    Nobleman Of Crossout
    Sogen
    Card Destruction
    Convert Contact
    Divine Dragon Ragnarok
    Photon Generator Unit
    Cloak And Dagger
    Royal Writ of Taxiation
    Vanity's Call
    Tutan Mask
    Last Will
    Machine Duplication
    Ancient Gear Workshop
    Ancient Gear Castle
    Soul Exchange
    Cyber Ogre
    Force Requisition
    Creature Swap
    Thousand Energy
    Golden Homunculus
    Sea Koala
    Icarus Attack
    Enchanted Javelin
    Shapesnatch
    Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
    Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
    Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth
    Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise
    Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
    Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle
    Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat
    Crystal Blessing
    Crystal Raigeki
    Flashbang
    Mask of Darkness
    Doom Shaman
    Sakuretsu Armor
    Inferno Reckless Summon
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •