Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto manga these days are terrible!

I realized long ago how stale it has gotten, but most people here are too obsessed with the manga so it clouds their judgement, they take whatever Kishimoto gives them and praises it like it's the next best thing without judging it's quality. Sad but true.
    No I'm not f'ing complaining, just an observation..

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I enjoy it the manga, its good, once a week, gradual progress, is fine for me ;/ (makes the epic moments all the more epic when they finally come). What would you prefer, the ten tails being introduced in one chapter and then taken down in the next? Only thing I'm not too fond of are the long ass flashbacks. (9 tail, Naruto birth one was good though).

Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinPJH View Post
    They have all been fine. Don't know why people expect something shocking/new every chapter. Hell, that would mean that we would have been shocked 617 times. Get real.
    This ^

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mimihigurashi View Post
    I realized long ago how stale it has gotten, but most people here are too obsessed with the manga so it clouds their judgement, they take whatever Kishimoto gives them and praises it like it's the next best thing without judging it's quality. Sad but true.
    No I'm not f'ing complaining, just an observation..
    Very subjective statement right there...

It's simply not as cut and dry as that

Everybody has a different opinion

One person may LOVE something while another person absolutely despises it, doesn't make either opinion right or wrong.

And I highly doubt that there is a single human on this world who has 100% enjoyed every single chapter in the manga thus far.

No black and white, grey

Narutobase.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I wouldn't call it terrible, but the manga has seen better days. At least, for me, this is by far not one of the most exciting battles, which is weird because it is one of the most crucial points in the story...

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shusai View Post
    ...speaking of myself, at least.

I have realized that nothing of a turning point is occurring in the last chapters of the manga. What we have been seeing so far is just the fighting of the alliances (almost everyone) with the Madara, obito and the ten tails. Of course, lots of people die but nothing much happens. Naruto just seems to create new principals to convince himself that his friends are not dead and is just lying to himself. Meanwhile, we get a glimpse of Sasuke and his group once in blue moon. By the way, I am feeling that the purpose of suspense behind this is waning. Overall, the last chapters are boring and not interesting at all.

What is your opinion?

Sometimes it works to stay busy reading other things for a couple of weeks and then come back to read about 1/2 dozen of episodes.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12