Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

(DrProof) vs (Ƒālconer) Healthy Nagato vs Rikoudo Obito

DrProof (Healthy Nagato) vs Ƒālconer (Rikoudo Obito)

This thread is a debate between DrProof and Falconer to determine which is the strongest between Healthy Nagato and Rikoudo Obito.

Rules:
    • The 2 debaters can only use manga proof to back up their statements.
    • The two debaters can't insult each other and must respect each others opinions.
    • The debaters can't use blunt statements without proof to back them up.
    • Other members may put their input or opinion on who they think is stronger.
    • No flaming or spamming from either side or other members.
    • DrProof will make the opening argument.

Versus Rules and Character Rules:
    • Nagato is a Healthy Non-Edo
    • Obito has Rinnegan
    • Nagato has all Six Paths abilities (Techniques not Bodies)
    • Neither Side can summon the Gedo Mazo
    • Obito cannot use Jinchuriki Six Paths of Pain
    • Obito has full access to right MS S/T techs including intangibility.

Let the debate begin.

Last edited by Ƒālconer; 02-03-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Re: (DrProof) vs (Ƒālconer) Healthy Nagato vs Rikoudo Obito

When you say that Nagato has all six paths, do you mean the paths themselves (the bodies) or simply the techniques ?

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by -6 Paths- View Post
    When you say that Nagato has all six paths, do you mean the paths themselves (the bodies) or simply the techniques ?
    The Six Paths Techniques. No bodies.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by Ƒālconer View Post
    The Six Paths Techniques. No bodies.
    I see.

Anyway, if that's the case, Nagato definitely takes this. The fact is that with these restrictions, Obito has no way of getting to Nagato, as solidifying himself would without a doubt result in him getting attack by a Shinra Tensei or another Rinnegan attack. Surprising Nagato is also out f the picture, due to his sensory abilities. Obito could do nothing but dodge the whole time, and with the help of his summons, Nagato could without a doubt take him out in the end, Obito simply doesn't have the techniques to kill him.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by -6 Paths- View Post
    I see.

Anyway, if that's the case, Nagato definitely takes this. The fact is that with these restrictions, Obito has no way of getting to Nagato, as solidifying himself would without a doubt result in him getting attack by a Shinra Tensei or another Rinnegan attack. Surprising Nagato is also out f the picture, due to his sensory abilities. Obito could do nothing but dodge the whole time, and with the help of his summons, Nagato could without a doubt take him out in the end, Obito simply doesn't have the techniques to kill him.
    Thank you for sharing your opinion. I have some concurring opinions and statements but they will have to wait until after DrProof makes the opening argument.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Thank you for sharing your opinion. I have some concurring opinions and statements but they will have to wait until after DrProof makes the opening argument.
    Sweet, it'll be interesting to see.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

Eh, I'm not good at going first <.<

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

I'm not sure if this qualifies as "Rikudō Obito," because he's using neither Pain nor Gedō Mazō... and if memory serves, he hasn't shown any Rinnegan abiltiies, although he has implied that he can use Human Path and Rinnei Tense. Still though, Nagato would logically be more skilled with the Rinnegan due to having decades more experience.

In spite of this, Obito has one of the sexier Mangekyō jutsu, and the infinitely broken Izanagi, which alone could be enough to touch-warp Nagato into the Kamui dimension at the last-resort cost of an eye. So ultimately, I think Obito prior to the Rinnegan could trounce Nagato, but with the Rinnegan, Obito improved upon Nagato's jutsu by incorporating Sharingan precognition and Jinchūriki cloaks into Pain. Like Madara, he is essentially a juiced-up Nagato-tachi.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Eh, I'm not good at going first <.<
    ok :I

Why I believe Obito will be able to Beat Nagato

Obito has a arsenal of versatile techniques that range from his elemental abilities to his Kekkei Genkai. He posses many rare and powerful abilities. He has Mankeyou Sharingan, Kamui, Rinnegan, Wood Release and has mastered 7 elements including Yin Yang Release and Wood Release. Obito's trump card is the Kamui and his S/T techniques. Obito can virtually teleport wherever through the use of a space time pocket dimension. He also has the ability to become intangible and impervious to any attack and slip through anything by teleporting his flesh and body parts to the other dimension through the use of Kamui. Obito has show the ability through travel through object as show in the following manga panel where he hid inside the large dome in the battle between him and Torune and Fu.

Obito clearly shows the ability to travel through objects and pop up from underneath. He can avoid all of Nagato's attacks and use close up Kamui to suck him in and suppress him in the dimension as seen in Fu and Torune's case.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

ok :I

Why I believe Obito will be able to Beat Nagato

Obito has a arsenal of versatile techniques that range from his elemental abilities to his Kekkei Genkai. He posses many rare and powerful abilities. He has Mankeyou Sharingan, Kamui, Rinnegan, Wood Release and has mastered 7 elements including Yin Yang Release and Wood Release. Obito's trump card is the Kamui and his S/T techniques. Obito can virtually teleport wherever through the use of a space time pocket dimension. He also has the ability to become intangible and impervious to any attack and slip through anything by teleporting his flesh and body parts to the other dimension through the use of Kamui. Obito has show the ability through travel through object as show in the following manga panel where he hid inside the large dome in the battle between him and Torune and Fu.

Obito clearly shows the ability to travel through objects and pop up from underneath. He can avoid all of Nagato's attacks and use close up Kamui to suck him in and suppress him in the dimension as seen in Fu and Torune's case.
    Obito wouldn't be able to touch Nagato as with the Deva Paths abilities to manipulate gravity, he would be able to levitate out of Obito's Kamui range[1] (it doesn't seem to range long distance) and attack Obito with constant Asura Path techniques (which are all seemingly long ranged) until his intangibility wears off, and ultimately dies.[2][3][4]

The next way to completely evade the said Kamui, and to counter Izanagi fully is to keep Obito cornered with Animal Path summons. Nagato would summon Cerberus (Multi-Headed Demon Dog), Invisible Chameleon, and The Giant Crab in which will use its Water Based Jutsu to put out Obito's Katon (fire release), Obito's Kamui would probably have no effect on the Animals as they could be summoned back, however a partial Kamui would result in the death of the said summons most likely.[5][6]

Last edited by DrProof; 02-03-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Obito wouldn't be able to touch Nagato as with the Deva Paths abilities to manipulate gravity, he would be able to levitate out of Obito's Kamui range[1] (it doesn't seem to range long distance) and attack Obito with constant Asura Path techniques (which are all seemingly long ranged) until his intangibility wears off, and ultimately dies.[2][3][4]

The next way to completely evade the said Kamui, and to counter Izanagi fully is to keep Obito cornered with Animal Path summons. Nagato would summon Cerberus (Multi-Headed Demon Dog), Invisible Chameleon, and The Giant Crab in which will use its Water Based Jutsu to put out Obito's Katon (fire release), Obito's Kamui would probably have no effect on the Animals as they could be summoned back, however a partial Kamui would result in the death of the said summons most likely.[5][6]
    There are some things wrong with your response. The rules say he can only use the Six paths Techniques not the actual bodies of the Six Paths of Pain. Nagato's body doesn't have modifications that Asura path's body has like missiles,explosives, robotic body, multiple heads, etc. The only thing that Asura path grants Nagato in his normal body and extra robotic limbs

Therefore the statement that he would be able to use missiles (presumably) as a long range weapon against Obito is invalid as Nagato has no access to the corpses of the Asura path body.

As stated by you. Kamui will be able to kill the animals and lets not forget Obito has one Rinnegan, it has also been stated that he can use Human path against Nagato. There is no manga proof that shows that Nagato can levitate his own body. It has been show nhat he can levitate the Tendo path Pain but not his own. As for any possible counters to Shirnra Tensei, Obito simply Kamuis to another dimension or slips under ground as show in the fight between him and Danzo's men. That is for the counters to everything stated.

you can respond to my statement and call on any of my mistakes and then try to explain ways Nagato can deliver a killing blow to Obito. Good luck

STATEMENT UNDERGOING REVISION.

Last edited by Ƒālconer; 02-03-2013 at 03:44 AM.

Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

thread should have said 3 tomoe obito

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Dead master

Nagato takes this more experience with the rinnegan and Obito can only dodge his attacks for 5 mins and if Nagato get Obito close enough he can use soul removal (Human Path) then obito is fcked :D

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Achieved True
    Immortality. I Am Eternal.

Hard Choice.

I would have to go with Rinnegan Obito. Nagato simply wouldn't be able to land a blow on him.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haven't really seen Obito do any Rinnengan techs yet but he still has Inzanagi,Mokuton and Kamui but Nagato is not easy to defeat so the fight could go either way.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do we assume Nagato's immobile?

�You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

I would go with obito, i havent seen the counter than basically obito can warp himself as well as his infamous intangibility animal path cannot simple back him into a corner because like i said, their attacks will prove useless, if they were to be summoned back and then re-summoned that would cost charkra (if he keeps doing this he would be ultimately wasting charkra).

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

Obito wins. Anything Nagato can do is meaningless against Obito, as his intangibility makes him immune to all attacks. Who seriously think that this fight will end in Nagato spamming attacks against Obito to outlast his intangibility ?

Obito is smarter than Nagato, has more knowledge and is experienced, both his Mokuton and Sharingan offers him offensive and defensive capabilities and he's able to use strong Genjutsu when the opponent expects it least. Obito's strategy to simulate attacks while being intangible, in order to catch the victim off guard is a common tactic used by him and works in most cases. Obito for example could appear from the ground below Nagato and pretend to pierce him with a Mokuton spear, similar when Kakashi made use of this tactic with Kunai and Deva was forced to use the Shinra Tensei. Being in this situation against Obito, he would be forced to act immediately before being pierced and will most likely use his Shinra Tensei, which won't show any effect on him as he's intangible. Doing this, Deva-Path is followed by an interval and Obito will have the chance to instantly absorb him. I think one cannot beat Obito with mere offense.

Last edited by Strict; 02-03-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato's able to hit Obito in a similar way to Minato. His reactions are on point and he has linked vision which will allow him to not be caught off gaurd. Obito's main offense is Kaumi on touch so if he tries to get Nagato he has to become tangible where Nagato can catch him with a shinra tensei which has been practically instant.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Withdrawing from the Debate. DrProof wins the debate by default.