Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 48
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.



    In response to this thread http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...yomi+overrated

    Can Itachi'stsukuyomi be broken by a perfect Jinjuriki?


    • No. The affects of tsukuyomi in the real world are instantanious,
      [IMG]http://www.*************/files/1627-47631-7.jpg[/IMG]
    • Itachi has allready kept killer bee in a genjutsu for longer than than an instant
      [IMG]http://www.*************/files/1627-47923-13.jpg[/IMG]
    • In terms of hype, if tsukuyomi hits Bee it's over
      [IMG]http://www.*************/files/1627-47923-17.jpg[/IMG]

    Simply put the 8 tails is not fast enough to break bee out of itachi's tsukuyomi. Ttachi was able to keep bee in genjutsu for at least a couple of seconds before being broke out, the hahcibi was not fast enough to break itachi's genjutsu meaning bee was not able to relise he was fighting an illusion so Itachi could succesfully escape bee's tentacle and disprirse into crows. The time frame in which all this happend was longer than an instant. so if bee gets hit with tsukuyomi "it's over".

    Can tsukuyomi kill a man?

    • "Why didn't he just kill me" kakshi says. "i'm suprised he's still alive" kisame says in the same pannel
      [IMG]http://www.*************/files/1627-47516-18.jpg[/IMG]
    • Bogard seems to think tsukuyomi can't kill, which simple increases the argument that he can.

      Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
      You miss the point. I'm not saying, he couldn't have kill them, but that tsukuyomi itself can't kill or it would be more correct to say, it depends on the opponents spirit. I believe that someone like Hidan would receive no mental damage even if he gets tsukuyomi'd. He may in the contrary even enjoy it. I even created a thread concerning it.[/url]

    Notice I highlighted the word "didn't" kakashi said why didn't he kill me, not why Doesn't he kill me.
    so we know kakashi is talking about his time inside the illusion and not the aftermath of it. The case is that itachi spared kakshis life here and he can probably kill people with a mind that is = or weaker than kakshis.











     
         
    Last edited by Lady Luck; 01-23-2013 at 05:31 PM.

  2. #2
    THEE BEYONDER Thee Beyonder's Avatar
    Status
    Thee Beyonder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the wild things are
    Posts
    940
    Post Thanks / Like
    conceited
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Tsukuyomi will work on Jinchuriki/Killer bee don't doubt this
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    #staywanking
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    #staywanking
    Keep that attitude up.

    you'll get banned soon enough. just becasue you can't debate it.
     
         

  5. #5
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ Inside Erza ♡
    Posts
    4,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    #staywanking
    :rofl: Your Avatar.
     
         

  6. #6
    キング Douryoku's Avatar
    Status
    Douryoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    761
    Post Thanks / Like
    「イタチ:キング」
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    #staywanking
    Huh...I don't see the wank here. It's Manga fact that Itachi's Tsukuyomi cannot be broken by even Perfect Jinks. It's instant; how are you to break a jutsu which affects you instantly? Put simply, you can't. Not to mention Itachi's Tsukuyomi has been attested to being instant on two separate occasions. Manga fact my good sir.

    OP, nice thread. Though it seems the butt-hurt and those in denial will stay like that.

    Those interested in the various mechanics of Tsukuyomi should examine my post. [1]
     
         
    Last edited by Douryoku; 01-23-2013 at 05:49 PM.

  7. #7
    THEE BEYONDER Thee Beyonder's Avatar
    Status
    Thee Beyonder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the wild things are
    Posts
    940
    Post Thanks / Like
    conceited
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Luck View Post
    Keep that attitude up.

    you'll get banned soon enough. just becasue you can't debate it.
    Nice Thread fanboys seem to think Bee can't be caught in Genjutsu 4 some reason and that Genjutsu that Sasuke used was not Tsukuyomi
     
         

  8. #8
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Posts
    8,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    tsukoyomi is a genjutsu obviously... its causes mental damage and is often used as a distraction, while the opponent would see the illusion the user would use that chance to kill the opponent outside the illusion...

    in this case i agree with bogard i dont think tsokuyomi can kill but it can cause huge mental stress
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Yes, you speak the truth. However, Itachi is dead. ()
     
         

  10. #10
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Killer B escaped that genjutsu as fast as he did with sasuke. And he was able to grab itachi with his tenticle.

    You cant say tsukunyomi, will permanently effect a perfect jin, because it has never been seen. But as of now perfect jinchuuriki are able to escape all genjutsu, because there partner can break it.

    Im not saying he cant use tsukunyomi on naruto and bee, because i know he could, but kurama and hibiachi would release them from it and since kurama can switch conciousness with naruto, it would save naruto from being completely defenseless while he recovers.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    7,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    i doubt it can kill. infact we have never seen a genjutsu kill someone
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    tsukoyomi is a genjutsu obviously... its causes mental damage and is often used as a distraction, while the opponent would see the illusion the user would use that chance to kill the opponent outside the illusion...

    in this case i agree with bogard i dont think tsokuyomi can kill but it can cause huge mental stress

    Bolded: allready rebuted
    Underlined: Lost all credabilty
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member TouchMyMangos's Avatar
    Status
    TouchMyMangos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    go on, touch dem
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Luck View Post
    Keep that attitude up.

    you'll get banned soon enough. just becasue you can't debate it.
    who cares, itachi is dead
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Killer B escaped that genjutsu as fast as he did with sasuke. And he was able to grab itachi with his tenticle.

    You cant say tsukunyomi, will permanently effect a perfect jin, because it has never been seen. But as of now perfect jinchuuriki are able to escape all genjutsu, because there partner can break it.

    Im not saying he cant use tsukunyomi on naruto and bee, because i know he could, but kurama and hibiachi would release them from it and since kurama can switch conciousness with naruto, it would save naruto from being completely defenseless while he recovers.
    all of your inforamtion is either false or allready been rebuted.
     
         

  15. #15
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Odin- View Post
    Yes, you speak the truth. However, Itachi is dead. ()
    I fail to see your point, so is pretty much half of Naruto's cast?
     
         

  16. #16
    キング Douryoku's Avatar
    Status
    Douryoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    761
    Post Thanks / Like
    「イタチ:キング」
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Killer B escaped that genjutsu as fast as he did with sasuke. And he was able to grab itachi with his tenticle.

    You cant say tsukunyomi, will permanently effect a perfect jin, because it has never been seen. But as of now perfect jinchuuriki are able to escape all genjutsu, because there partner can break it.

    Im not saying he cant use tsukunyomi on naruto and bee, because i know he could, but kurama and hibiachi would release them from it and since kurama can switch conciousness with naruto, it would save naruto from being completely defenseless while he recovers.
    Please don't compare Sasuke's Tsukuyomi with Itachi's. Additionally, the Genjutsu that Kirabi broke out of against Edo Itachi wasn't Tsukuyomi. It was basic Genjutsu, and even then it took a few seconds.

    Also, mind telling me how you can remove somebody in a Genjutsu that will be over in an instant? You would firstly have to realize you're in the Genjutsu. It took Kirabi, a Perfect Jinchuriki a few seconds to break out of Sasuke's Tsukuyomi; Itachi's is instant. No Jink is surviving Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    This forum...[IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series3/faceplam.png[/IMG]
     
         
    Last edited by Douryoku; 01-23-2013 at 05:45 PM.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    I fail to see your point, so is pretty much half of Naruto's cast?
    And I haven't seen half of you talk about those dead characters. All we see is Minato, Itachi, and the same shit being repeated over and over again. Maybe debate about something else...
     
         

  18. #18
    THEE BEYONDER Thee Beyonder's Avatar
    Status
    Thee Beyonder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the wild things are
    Posts
    940
    Post Thanks / Like
    conceited
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Killer B escaped that genjutsu as fast as he did with sasuke. And he was able to grab itachi with his tenticle.

    You cant say tsukunyomi, will permanently effect a perfect jin, because it has never been seen. But as of now perfect jinchuuriki are able to escape all genjutsu, because there partner can break it.

    Im not saying he cant use tsukunyomi on naruto and bee, because i know he could, but kurama and hibiachi would release them from it and since kurama can switch conciousness with naruto, it would save naruto from being completely defenseless while he recovers.
    That Itachi he grapped with a tenticle was a fake my friend
     
         

  19. #19
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Odin- View Post
    And I haven't seen half of you talk about those dead characters. All we see is Minato, Itachi, and the same shit being repeated over and over again. Maybe debate about something else...
    What if... I dunno... we want to talk about these characters? It's not up to you mate, if you don't like it, deal with it.
     
         

  20. #20
    Premium User Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
     



    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    I think naruto can, tho it's 1 sec in real life, for him it's maybe 3 days, so it is for kurama, they will be able to break it in the tsukuyomi itself
     
         

  21. #21
    GireiRinnegan NagatoAme's Avatar
    Status
    NagatoAme is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Swallowed by Jūsanbi
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    There is little point in posting these form of threads, especially in a clear form of subjective attitude. Even if you were attempting to be openly logical rather than carry a voice of senseless, defensive denial, and in turn were determined to reach a plausible explanation. You would likely not win over any validation nor agreement[from those who do not already or are defensive infatuated fans of characters] to your argument. And you have failed to win over any form of concurrence from me due to your lack of presenting any other sides upon your review. All you have offered is merely data is subjected to various opinions and faults, there could be several hidden reasons as to why something occurs and then later does not, one cannot simply take words and call them fact, even canonical data is flawed in itself.
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    What if... I dunno... we want to talk about these characters? It's not up to you mate, if you don't like it, deal with it.
    I know, I know. It's rather sad, really.
     
         

  23. #23
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Odin- View Post
    I know, I know. It's rather sad, really.
    I'm sure a snickers bar and a carrot will cheer you up.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Derek1st's Avatar
    Status
    Derek1st is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    I guess the most common reason people believe that a Perfect Jinchuriki can break it is because (although tsukyomi is instant and even if it is stopped after a few seconds, days have passed in itachi's mental realm) jinchurikis can communicate with their biju outside of time and space. So literally the very INSTANT tsukiyomi takes place (by instant i mean inside of the persons mind as opposed to the real world) the biju can undo the genjutsu before damage is done.
     
         

  25. #25
    Itachi is the Supreme GOD
    Status
    ~Supreme Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    At the Kingdom of Itachi
    Posts
    1,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi>>>All
    blonde(yep Minato and Goku)
     

    Re: Busting the myths around Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

    great thread

    butt hurt minato fans are butt hurt lol

    ohhhh dat ITACHI UCHIHA

     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •