Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Jugo and the Juubi.

    Jugo is an natural sennin chakra user right, his one with nature on a deeper level to the point he can speak to it.

    What if Jugo's Clan was a sort of an guardian tribe for the Juubi or something, or his minions?

    Which also leads to my next question..where the hell is the 2 Elder Sage Toads!? Now is a good time to merge with Kurama!
     
         

  2. #2
    Member uzumaki lakshitha's Avatar
    Status
    uzumaki lakshitha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jugo and the Juubi.

    I have that question also in this time, Good thinking.....
     
         

  3. #3
    tailedfox Madara55's Avatar
    Status
    Madara55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    hosigakure
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sealed within a biju
     

    Re: Jugo and the Juubi.

    Why we dnt need them tey are old
     
         

  4. #4
    Sage of Six Paths Trippy Sage of all Dank's Avatar
    Status
    Trippy Sage of all Dank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Resonating with the Universe.
    (~..~)
     

    Re: Jugo and the Juubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by uzumaki lak****ha View Post
    I have that question also in this time, Good thinking.....
    I second that notion!
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member medal32's Avatar
    Status
    medal32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pain to the world
     

    Re: Jugo and the Juubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara55 View Post
    Why we dnt need them tey are old
    dont underestimate the power of sage mode
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jugo and the Juubi.

    No, Juugo bears no important role in this manga. The only reason, Kishi made Sasukes 3 followers special, were because of a request from SJ waay back, after Sasuke accumulated his team. They wanted background information of all 3, but Kishi didn't originally plan anything unique.. The whole Karin being Uzumaki, plays no important role either.. At least according to Kishi himself 4 years ago
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Tayhlor Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tayhlor Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Auckland , New Zealand
    Posts
    849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come at me brah !
     

    Re: Jugo and the Juubi.

    plot
     
         

  8. #8
    Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    new sage of 6 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    2,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls
     

    Re: Jugo and the Juubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    No, Juugo bears no important role in this manga. The only reason, Kishi made Sasukes 3 followers special, were because of a request from SJ waay back, after Sasuke accumulated his team. They wanted background information of all 3, but Kishi didn't originally plan anything unique.. The whole Karin being Uzumaki, plays no important role either.. At least according to Kishi himself 4 years ago
    Thats gud to know!
     
         

  9. #9
    ~ The God of High School ~ PrimeOfTheSixPaths's Avatar
    Status
    PrimeOfTheSixPaths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jugo and the Juubi.

    That'd be nice, but who in there right mind would guard the freaking Juubi? Haha.

    It's more reasonable if Jugos clan is a close relative to the younger son, since He inherited the body. Since sennin cells make changes in one's body, I think it is safe to assume that.
    This can also explain his orange hair to an extent.
     
         

  10. #10
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Jugo and the Juubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeOfTheSixPaths View Post
    That'd be nice, but who in there right mind would guard the freaking Juubi? Haha.

    It's more reasonable if Jugos clan is a close relative to the younger son, since He inherited the body. Since sennin cells make changes in one's body, I think it is safe to assume that.
    This can also explain his orange hair to an extent.
    This. Also, I agree about the old sages! Kurama seems like he would accept them now and with Narutos speed and sensory abilities he would keep them from getting hit IMO.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •