4 5.80%
  • 1*

4 5.80%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 297 "A Father's Hope, A Mother's Love" – Discussion

when will Sasuke come back

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 297 "A Father's Hope, A Mother's Love" – Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Same thing with me, I found it more emotional when I read it the first time but yh it was still a good and needed episode, can't wait for next week!
    Doubt I will be able to say the same for more recent events I will not spoil here (but you probably know what I mean). When that's animated I will be emotional whether I like it or not. lol

Yes, next week's is going to be awesome!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

3/5 i thought the episode was good but not happy with the way it was delivered. this fight is a perfect example of how the show has stepped down from part 1. They just threw in a crapload of flashbacks and had almost no fighting, then Gaara won. This episode could have been spread out over 3-4 episodes with more fighting and with the flashbacks more dispersed. Very annoying, because this could have been really great if they let it. The emotional AND fight scenes were better. Compare this fight to Gaara vs Naruto, Gaara vs Sasuke, or Gaara vs Lee. Gaara fights are usually very good action wise and emotion wise, but this one sucked. Kishi basically just said lets go with the Part 2 rules where no fight matters unless it involves Naruto.

Last edited by GiantShuriken; 01-25-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Lord Itachi's follower Cromatic's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feel The Wrath

I can give it 4/5........ It really made me cry like it did when i read the manga of this episode. But, i wished to see more fight from Gaara's Father......... Just to have an idea how strong he was and how he handled whole Sand village as 4th Kazekage .....Overall, i loved it.......Can't wait for the next episode... Naruto making epic appearance on the battlefields........That would be cool

Last edited by Cromatic; 01-25-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This was actually one of the more emotional scenes to me in the series. The manga chapters of this piece of the war were like "meh" but as this episode really went on, I got more and more involved. When Gaara was talking to Yashamaru and crying his eyes out while Yashi was telling him that he was never loved....I just wanted to pause the scene, reach out and give Gaara a hug. The dad seemed apathetic at the beginning of the episode, but towards the end, even he made the scene better. "The only thing as a father I gave you..... was a broken heart". *sob* Very nicely handled. The only part I didn't like was how "boring" the Mizukage is. He's a lot funnier in the manga, but in here he just seems like he just woke up.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell Good!!!

I LOVE NARUTO!!!!!
    again a 5 star episode...kishi really knows how to get to your heart...i cried at this episode....

Page 3 of 3 « First 123