Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,315
    Location
    On le moon.
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.
     



    Andurils' Training apps!!!





    I am blessed by the powers that be to teach you members of NB the following,

    ✔Doton || Negative knight
    ✔Suiton || Cobra73
    ✔Futon
    ✔Katon || yahiko24
    ✔Raiton || ~Yubel~
    ✔Ninjutsu || ZandaT
    ✔Taijutsu || rikerslade
    ✔Genjutsu || Kuroh
    ✔Sharingan - Activation || Ciberr
    ✔Kenjutsu || Thunderbolt
    ✔Hyouton

    I will take students on first come first serve basis for only the above mentioned areas.
    I will take only one student per area, once I have completely finished them I will start taking a larger number of students.
    If you see a slot filled above then please do not apply again for the same spot as you will be ignored.
    My training for this batch will be extremely slow, so post only if you are patient as a turtle. There you have been warned!!

    Fill up the following for the training,

    Training applet

    Timezone: (With respect to GMT)
    Ongoing trainings: (If any)
    Which Area you want to train in: (Choose any 1 of the above mentioned)
    Member since: (Specifically your date of joining NB)
     
         
    Last edited by Anduril; 01-24-2013 at 05:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,680
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone: GMT+1
    Ongoing trainings: Taijutsu
    Which Area you want to train in:Kenjutsu
    Member since: September 2011
     
         

  3. #3
    ZandaT's Avatar
    Status
    ZandaT is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,541
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Call me Mr. Serve On
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone: GMT -4 (But on all day)
    Ongoing trainings: Genjutsu
    Which Area you want to train in: Ninjutsu
    Member since: August 2012
     
         

  4. #4
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone: +1
    Ongoing trainings: I have not been on the site for 4 months but i had teachers in everything.
    Which Area you want to train in: Lightning
    Member since: August 2011
     
         
    Last edited by ~Yubel~; 01-24-2013 at 03:35 PM.

  5. #5
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,300
    Location
    FL
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone: GMT -5 (but on most of the day)
    Ongoing trainings: Basic 5
    Which Area you want to train in: Genjutsu.
    Member since: May 2012
     
         
    Last edited by Kuroh; 01-24-2013 at 03:41 PM.

  6. #6
    Elmage G Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Elmage G Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,050
    Location
    jigoku
    O_O
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone: (With respect to GMT) GMT+1
    Ongoing trainings: (If any) yamanaka clan techs.
    Which Area you want to train in: (Choose any 1 of the above mentioned) Genjutsu
    Member since: (Specifically your date of joining NB) 31st march, 2011
     
         
    Last edited by Elmage G Ace; 01-24-2013 at 03:52 PM.

  7. #7
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,194
    Location
    Everywhere
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone: GMT +1
    Ongoing trainings: some extremely slow
    Which Area you want to train in: Kenjutsu
    Member since: 06-03-2011
     
         

  8. #8
    Ciberr's Avatar
    Status
    Ciberr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,417
    Location
    Mareland !
    Cibah.
     

    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone: GMT -5
    Ongoing trainings: Futon doton suiton kenjustu
    Area of training requested: Sharingan activation.
    Member since: April 2012.

    (I'm currently on mobile so I couldn't copy any code you provided to use. I apologize in advance.)
     
         
    Last edited by Ciberr; 01-24-2013 at 03:38 PM.

  9. #9
    Count of Monte Cristo Tosen's Avatar
    Status
    Tosen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,888
    Location
    Warya
    #Visionwashere
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone:gmt-6.training none, I want training in ninjutsu, member sense sept 12 2011. Sorry I didn't follow the template but I'm using my phone.
     
         

  10. #10
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,627
    Location
    n
    So we can take the world back
    from the heart-attacked. One
    maniac at a time we will take
    it back.
     

    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timeone: GMT +4 I believe
    Ongoing trainings: None
    Which area you want trainin in: Taijutsu
    Member since: April 2011
     
         

  11. #11
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,315
    Location
    On le moon.
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Timezone: GMT+1
    Ongoing trainings: Taijutsu
    Which Area you want to train in:Kenjutsu
    Member since: September 2011
    -Accepted- Make the thread and drop me a link in my VM box. Training will begin tommorow.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    Timezone: GMT -4 (But on all day)
    Ongoing trainings: Genjutsu
    Which Area you want to train in: Ninjutsu
    Member since: August 2012
    -Accepted- Make the thread and drop me a link in my VM box. Training will begin tommorow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroh.. View Post
    Timezone: GMT -5 (but on most of the day)
    Ongoing trainings: Basic 5
    Which Area you want to train in: Genjutsu.
    Member since: May 2012
    -Accepted- Make the thread and drop me a link in my VM box. Training will begin tommorow.

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Timeone: GMT +4 I believe
    Ongoing trainings: None
    Which area you want trainin in: Taijutsu
    Member since: April 2011
    -Accepted- Make the thread and drop me a link in my VM box. Training will begin tommorow.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    Timezone: +1
    Ongoing trainings: I have not been on the site for 4 months but i had teachers in everything.
    Which Area you want to train in: Lightning
    Member since: August 2011

    I am not sure about you, can you sustain a training for like 2 to 3 months ahead?? I mean it seems you have been switching sensie's quite often from what you wrote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    Timezone: GMT -5
    Ongoing trainings: Futon doton suiton kenjustu
    Area of training requested: Sharingan activation.
    Member since: April 2012.
    -Accepted- Make the thread and drop me a link in my VM box. Training will begin tommorow.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    Timezone:gmt-6.training none, I want training in ninjutsu, member sense sept 12 2011. Sorry I didn't follow the template but I'm using my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    Timezone: GMT +1
    Ongoing trainings: some extremely slow
    Which Area you want to train in: Kenjutsu
    Member since: 06-03-2011
    Sorry slot already taken. Try later.
     
         

  12. #12
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,803
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone: GMT +1 (With respect to GMT)
    Ongoing trainings: Suiton, Raiton, Gen and Tai (If any)
    Which Area you want to train in: Doton (Choose any 1 of the above mentioned)
    Member since: 7th June 2012 (Specifically your date of joining NB)
     
         

  13. #13
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,315
    Location
    On le moon.
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Timezone: GMT +1 (With respect to GMT)
    Ongoing trainings: Suiton, Raiton, Gen and Tai (If any)
    Which Area you want to train in: Doton (Choose any 1 of the above mentioned)
    Member since: 7th June 2012 (Specifically your date of joining NB)
    -Accepted- Make the thread and drop me a link in my VM box. Training will begin tommorow.
     
         

  14. #14
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone: GMT-5 (With respect to GMT)
    Ongoing trainings: Katon and Raition(If any)
    Which Area you want to train in: Suiton (Choose any 1 of the above mentioned)
    Member since: 1/11/12 (Specifically your date of joining NB)
     
         

  15. #15
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,315
    Location
    On le moon.
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Timezone: GMT-5 (With respect to GMT)
    Ongoing trainings: Katon and Raition(If any)
    Which Area you want to train in: Suiton (Choose any 1 of the above mentioned)
    Member since: 1/11/12 (Specifically your date of joining NB)
    -Accepted- Make the thread and drop me a link in my VM box. Training will begin tommorow.
     
         

  16. #16
    Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,784
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.
     

    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Time zone: GMT -something (don't really know, but I'm in California so whatever gmt that is. >_>
    ongoing training: Ninjutsu (S-rank) Doton (A-rank) and wind (A-rank)
    Which area I want training in: Taijutsu
    member since: march 21st 2012
     
         

  17. #17
    kiss shot acerola orion yahiko24's Avatar
    Status
    yahiko24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,990
    Location
    your mom's basement
    this statement is false
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone:+00:00GMT
    Ongoing trainings: raiton(C-rank)
    Which Area you want to train in: katon
    Member since: june 2011
     
         

  18. #18
    Rayder's Avatar
    Status
    Rayder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,432
    Location
    Dragonstone
    yu wan shum
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Timezone: GMT+0 17:25 (With respect to GMT)
    Ongoing trainings: Raiton, Doton, Fuuton(If any)
    Which Area you want to train in: Katon(Choose any 1 of the above mentioned)
    Member since: December 2011 (Specifically your date of joining NB)
     
         

  19. #19
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,315
    Location
    On le moon.
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.
     



    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Time zone: GMT -something (don't really know, but I'm in California so whatever gmt that is. >_>
    ongoing training: Ninjutsu (S-rank) Doton (A-rank) and wind (A-rank)
    Which area I want training in: Taijutsu
    member since: march 21st 2012
    The Taijutsu slot has been taken sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by yahiko24 View Post
    Timezone:+00:00GMT
    Ongoing trainings: raiton(C-rank)
    Which Area you want to train in: katon
    Member since: june 2011
    -Accepted- Make the thread and drop me a link in my VM box. Training will begin tommorow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Timezone: GMT+0 17:25 (With respect to GMT)
    Ongoing trainings: Raiton, Doton, Fuuton(If any)
    Which Area you want to train in: Katon(Choose any 1 of the above mentioned)
    Member since: December 2011 (Specifically your date of joining NB)
    Sorry but the slot was just taken up.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,751
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: Andurils' Training apps!!!

    Roju
    fuuton training none yet
    gmt -7 i believe
    Been an actual member since jan last year this is my rp account.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •