Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    What will the Juubi do now ?

    We know now that the Juubi is disconnected from Madara and Obito !

    We also know that moust of the shinobi's are now landing on the Juubi !


    Will the Juubi kill all of those shinobi's that are landing on him ?
    Will he try to kill the ones who tryed to control him ?

    Or both

    Somehow i think as cheesy its sounds i think the Juubi will try to gather energy and evolve again doing nothing just standing , meanwhile Madara and Obito will battle the aliance's.....

    What do you guys think ?
     
         

  2. #2
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    probably gonna get laid
     
         

  3. #3
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    They can easily reconnect the cords like Obito and Madara did before. No biggie.
     
         

  4. #4
    Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    959
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Go through a number of Sage Transformations until it regains its near-perfect form.
     
         

  5. #5
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    It can go so many directions right now, its super difficult to predict.
    It will probably transform at some point, that is quite certain.
     
         

  6. #6
    GOD SLAYER Uchiha Kisuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Kisuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    799
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    mrsaphens is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Will he try to kill the ones who tried to control him ?
    It has no feelings, if it starts to kill people it will be just random.
     
         

  8. #8
    NB's Black God -Kami-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Kami- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    11,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    I speak the truth but I guess
    that's just a foreign language
    to y'all.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    It is going to literally sh*t on the shinobi alliance. It hasn't used the bathroom since it was revived so that's obviously its first priority.
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    They can easily reconnect the cords like Obito and Madara did before. No biggie.
    How do you know that ? I don't belive that because that will make Shikaku realy dumb i mean "lets cut their connection " oh wait they can connect again.... :shrug:

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    It can go so many directions right now, its super difficult to predict.
    It will probably transform at some point, that is quite certain.
    i know the transformation will happen so i guess juubi needs to conserve his power again so he can evolve into a charizard or something....

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kisuke View Post
    My name is Alexu9696 and i support this ideea !
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 01-24-2013 at 04:11 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Juubi will now rape Tenten...........
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member juzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    juzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    We'll I think it's gonna do the bijju mind communication thing with naruto and because of the bijju names and chakra which created a bond for naruto and the juubi
     
         

  12. #12
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
    #AkhiTsuki
     



    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    it's gonna fap and sleep
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    It has no feelings, if it starts to kill people it will be just random.
    i know but i think somehow we don't know something about the juubi , i mean why the hell did the juubi battle the sage and why did he destroyed everything or even create something

    If it has no ideals or feelings , why the hell ? I dont get it :confused:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    It is going to literally sh*t on the shinobi alliance. It hasn't used the bathroom since it was revived so that's obviously its first priority.
    sh*t on himself becuase those shinobi are on him
     
         

  14. #14
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pandemonium
    Posts
    16,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    i imagine he has a Morgan Freeman voice and will be thank them for freeing him then go kill everyone
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    It has no feelings, if it starts to kill people it will be just random.
    it may not have feelings but it has a consciousness
     
         

  16. #16
    INSURGENT BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Interplanetary Strategic Alliance
    Posts
    7,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh god. I'm almost there.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    I think it's going to troll everyone that's what. Seriously though, I hope it acts like Gravemind is in the Halo series.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    it may not have feelings but it has a consciousness
    That was so obivous , its not a robot its a living thing.... the juubi already said GIIIIIIIIIIIII !

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    I think it's going to troll everyone that's what. Seriously though, I hope it acts like Gravemind is in the Halo series.
     
         

  18. #18
    INSURGENT BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Interplanetary Strategic Alliance
    Posts
    7,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh god. I'm almost there.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    That was so obivous , its not a robot its a living thing.... the juubi already said GIIIIIIIIIIIII !



    Noooo!!! Never!!! Please don't kill me. JK

    I'll explain. The Gravemind is a accumulated parasites made up of smaller parasites called the Flood. When it gathers intelligence by consuming creatures, it starts to gain its own feelings. And talk. I want the Juubi to speak out something and have a similar mindset like the Gravemind. Something like this "I am a monument to all of your sins." _Gravemind

    For more info, you can go here. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Gravemind
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    Noooo!!! Never!!! Please don't kill me. JK

    I'll explain. The Gravemind is a accumulated parasites made up of smaller parasites called the Flood. When it gathers intelligence by consuming creatures, it starts to gain its own feelings. And talk. I want the Juubi to speak out something and have a similar mindset like the Gravemind. Something like this "I am a monument to all of your sins." _Gravemind

    For more info, you can go here. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Gravemind
    Oh i see that looks good it could happen in Naruto Manga if Madara where to become juubi jinchuuriki , and then the juubi takes over madara and gets his mind , consuming him.... and after it consumes him , the juubi gains back his "bijuu form" only that it takes madara feelings and ideals

    That would be awesome ! What do you think ?
     
         

  20. #20
    INSURGENT BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Interplanetary Strategic Alliance
    Posts
    7,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh god. I'm almost there.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Oh i see that looks good it could happen in Naruto Manga if Madara where to become juubi jinchuuriki , and then the juubi takes over madara and gets his mind , consuming him.... and after it consumes him , the juubi gains back his "bijuu form" only that it takes madara feelings and ideals

    That would be awesome ! What do you think ?
    That will be some crazy **** right there. :whoa:O.O
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    That will be some crazy **** right there. :whoa:O.O
    yeah the power of the juubi with the personality of madara.... a bunch of bijuu dama meteor's :D
     
         

  22. #22
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    The Juubi will either:

    1. Say "Ow"
    2. Extend its brightly-colored throat flap to signal that it's ready to mate.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    Honestly I think the alliance's plan is to eliminate Obito so Kakashi can then Kamui the Juubi away with his new powerup from Naruto/Kurama.
     
         

  24. #24
    White nostril 2big's Avatar
    Status
    2big is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack
     

    Re: What will the Juubi do now ?

    GO BESERK he not longer is being controlled by obito and madera so say goodbye to ever fukkin body
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •