Re: The other half of Kurama
Before jumping into conclusion, there are several statement:
1. 1st Hokage Hashi kept Kyuubi for the Leaf Village. The other tailed-beast to the other hidden village.
2. Minato may knew something special about Kyuubi.
3. Madara said that Kyuubi must be the last one to extract and put in the Ten-Tailed.
4. Madara could had understand how SO6P created 9 tailed-beast from Ten-Tailed.
5. Naruto when on tailed-beast mode, there was something - the cloak with the SO6P symbol. Bee did not had. Naruto could sense Evil.
SO6P upon creating the 9 tailed-beast by the number of tails, from Ten-Tailed chakra.
He then start to create 1-tailed-beast, following by 2-tailed-beast, and so on.
The last one = 9-tailed-beast (Kurama). When creating the Kurama, he could had included something else (leftover).
Because Madara (#3) had specified that Kurama had to be the last tailed-beast to extract, if not, the Juubi was not in complete form.
Minato sealed the yin chakra with him.
Naruto had the yang chakra.
Over a period, 16 years, Kurama could continue generate the Evil or Yang chakra. When Naruto in the island at the waterfall, he see the evil Naruto. After when he was with Kurama, Kurama said he did not sense the Evil Naruto.
With his mother help, he completed the transformation and extract some of Kurama's chakra for himself.
Finally, Naruto wore the cloak similar to SO6P. Also he could sense Evil, nearby and in the battleground.
Bee did not had what Naruto had.
Kurama said he was powerful by the 9 tails he had. 8-tailed-beast did not object....