Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Who do you predict/think will be the final villain?

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    Oro is the FV it's only fitting
    Thank you! Some of these people just don't know how a dramatic comic/maga/show goes.

Also when they DO Oro he will take out some big names in the show. The only way Kakashi can die again in this show is from Oro or Sasuke. They are the only fitting ones. It would be an epic fight to see Oro and Kakashi go all out on each other then Naruto have to seek revenge. Or Sasuke could kill Kakashi to make him a REAL villain to Naruto. That would be quite epic actually.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!

Quote Originally Posted by Zol View Post
    He only was the main villain up to the end of his attack on Konoha at the Chuunin exam. After that, it has always been Akatsuki (first represented by Nagato, then Obito).
    Naruto said he would kill orochimaru is increasingly ridicoulous ways(Stare him to death)
    If he Doesent get to kill oro, noone does.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought that the prophecy is tobi the harbringer of disaster. and tobi is the first villain from chapter 1 who cause the 9tails attack on the leaf. sasuke was the like of vegeta so no he isnt the final villain. orochimaro i look at him just like some kind of piccolo

naruto's power ups from the ninetails were for tobi

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

I have got two theories on the FV:

1. Naruto and Sasuke have a fight but just when Sasuke starts having a change of heart, Orochimaru uses this chance to finally steal Sasuke's body and succeeds with the final fight being Naruto vs Orosuke.

2. Naruto and Sasuke fight but while Sasuke if having his change of heart Madara Uchiha attacks them and they double team him.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus Beta View Post
    I really cant understand why so many people are expecting it to be Sasuke
    lol

Sasuke is about to get a super power up from "Them who know everything"

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilian View Post
    What are you talking about? He was the main villain after that. What about the Sannin fight? What about the huge amount of time he played in the beginning of Shippuden?

But all this time after Itachi's and Kisame's visit to Konoha we knew that there is this super powerfull evil organization who is collecting all the Bijuu to do some mayor bad thing. Think of how part 1 ended - with Jiraya telling Naruto that much dangerous villains than Oro will appear, and then we see the Akatsuki meeting. Yes, Oro also played an important role in part 2, but he was a secondary villain.

He is the main villain of this show. Madara and Obito are new to this show. We knew of them but they just now showed up.

What? Obito was the main focus since he met Nagato after Deidara's death. Of course, we didn't know it was Obito back then, but we knew this guy is the villain.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But all this time after Itachi's and Kisame's visit to Konoha we knew that there is this super powerfull evil organization who is collecting all the Bijuu to do some mayor bad thing. Think of how part 1 ended - with Jiraya telling Naruto that much dangerous villains than Oro will appear, and then we see the Akatsuki meeting. Yes, Oro also played an important role in part 2, but he was a secondary villain.
    What? Obito was the main focus since he met Nagato after Deidara's death. Of course, we didn't know it was Obito back then, but we knew this guy is the villain.
    Yeah, pretty much what this user says. And with the new explanation of events and timeline Kishi has given us both Madara and Obito have been behind almost everything. Oro caused his own fair share of havoc in part 1, it wouldn't look all that good if he tried to get involved again especially after getting defeated twice. Plus, it's the end of the sannin generation. Jiraiya is dead and Tsunade is about to meet him.... it's kinda normal that Oro will be going down the same way. Besides I really don't think he has much chakra.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

10 tails

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You all are not thinking who holds the biggest draw on the main character. Madara and Obito are big but there are not as personal at Oro is. The final villain will be Oro no matter what you think. He is the most sinister to Naruto. Which is all that matters since the show is called "Naruto"

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wish that final villian is someone new (or old character who nobody paid attention to). Like they find out that someone else in the shadow is pulling all the strings and they all team up against that person (for example Shisui who faked his own death). It would be epic if it was everybody against that person (Both SA and Taka and Oro) and in the end it is left to Naruto and Sasuke vs. final villian.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You all are not thinking who holds the biggest draw on the main character. Madara and Obito are big but there are not as personal at Oro is. The final villain will be Oro no matter what you think. He is the most sinister to Naruto. Which is all that matters since the show is called "Naruto"

But seeing how many chapters and panels Kishi invested lately to present Naruto and Obito as polar opposites with differing philosophies etc., you could also easily argue he is more personal now than Oro.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But seeing how many chapters and panels Kishi invested lately to present Naruto and Obito as polar opposites with differing philosophies etc., you could also easily argue he is more personal now than Oro.
    To Kakashi not Naruto.....

Obito and Naruto have barely said anything to each other besides yelling a few lines. He cant control himself against Oro.

Obito will soon die a death and the show will go on. There will be something else after this and thats where Oro will play his role. Trust me you dont kill a main character/villian twice then seal him and bring him back for nothing.

He is the present day Madara when it comes to experiments and performing evil research. He is the villain that made all of this possible. Who cares if Madara and Obito started this 16+ years ago. It was never personal to Naruto. Naruto is just part of it. Naruto hate Oro more than anyone. Its only fitting the most emotional pair besides Sasuke fight.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He invested time and panesl cause they are fighting lol. Just like any other fight..... no clue what you was getting at by saying that. If there is a fight it gets panels/pages till its over or something else comes along. Oro has been brought back for a very big reason. Think about it.... Obito was once long gone and now has been brought back(or uncovered) for a big reason.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To Kakashi not Naruto.....

Obito and Naruto have barely said anything to each other besides yelling a few lines. He cant control himself against Oro.

Obito will soon die a death and the show will go on. There will be something else after this and thats where Oro will play his role. Trust me you dont kill a main character/villian twice then seal him and bring him back for nothing.

He is the present day Madara when it comes to experiments and performing evil research. He is the villain that made all of this possible. Who cares if Madara and Obito started this 16+ years ago. It was never personal to Naruto. Naruto is just part of it. Naruto hate Oro more than anyone. Its only fitting the most emotional pair besides Sasuke fight.

Naruto and Obito have been exchanging talk about motivations, philosophies, the purpose of shinobi etc. for about 10 chapters now. It's become very clear it's personal to Naruto, perhaps even more so then to Kakashi.

Concerning Oro, Naruto had that fit of rage, transforming into 4-tails-lariat mode when they confronted each other at the bridge back then, but 1) that was nothing compared to the outburst in the battle against Nagato, 2) he couldn't controll the Kyuubi at all at that time and 3) He didn't care about Oro that much once he realized Sasuke was doing things off his own will anyway.

Of course, Oro wasn't brought back for nothing, but I rather think he is a "grey" character now, that's supporting Sasuke. Yes, he most likely has his own agenda, but I don't think he will become a major villain again.

Last edited by Zol; 01-28-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!

Sasuke Uchiha was confirmed the final villain......

Yeah. It sucks ass. I know.

Kishimoto said it himself

"The Final Event of the manga is Naruto vs Sasuke"

Page 2 of 2 « First 12