Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi-troll-no-jutsu

These past recent chapters we are seeing troll at its finest. Everyone and their mother no that madara without a doubt is the strongest ninja in war but he has yet to show his true potential its almost like madara isn't taking anything serious its gotten to the point where he got kicked in half my rock lee really? Madara uchiha got kicked in half by rock lee wtf is that? I'm not say rock lee sucks but com"on he is nowhere near madara. Some say its because madara is cocky but no its kishi trolling this character madara should be owning everybody in this war he has sharigan and rinnegan abilities I wanna see susanno I wanna see amatersu I want to see almighty push summonings meteorites falling sucking souls out wood jutsu I'm tired of seeing his arms being folded like his the best thing since slice bread I want him to prove that thru actions.kishi is sitting here destroying this characters potential madara can easily be the most op villian yet but kishi isn't using him correctly its a damn shame he is trolling us as fans.I want madara to be on some brolly from dbz type stuff n start owning everybody. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kishi-troll-no-jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by rainman00 View Post
    These past recent chapters we are seeing troll at its finest. Everyone and their mother no that madara without a doubt is the strongest ninja in war but he has yet to show his true potential its almost like madara isn't taking anything serious its gotten to the point where he got kicked in half my rock lee really? Madara uchiha got kicked in half by rock lee wtf is that? I'm not say rock lee sucks but com"on he is nowhere near madara. Some say its because madara is cocky but no its kishi trolling this character madara should be owning everybody in this war he has sharigan and rinnegan abilities I wanna see susanno I wanna see amatersu I want to see almighty push summonings meteorites falling sucking souls out wood jutsu I'm tired of seeing his arms being folded like his the best thing since slice bread I want him to prove that thru actions.kishi is sitting here destroying this characters potential madara can easily be the most op villian yet but kishi isn't using him correctly its a damn shame he is trolling us as fans.I want madara to be on some brolly from dbz type stuff n start owning everybody. Am I the only one who feels this way?
    your not alone.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFX

Madara trolls because he can

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

Rant Rant Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant.

Haters gonna keep reading.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

The fight isn't over yet, Kishi still has Madara on the board, he will probably have some cool moments long before we have the good guys beat him part.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Kishi has to the troll the bad guys, so the good guys can win

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It depends on how much power Lee received from Kurama when Naruto transferred it to him, and the fact that Madara was "chained" to the Ten-Tails, allowing a direct hit. I don't doubt Madara will show his true power. He's like a boss in a video game. His first half is easy to defeat, then he comes back even stronger for the next round after letting you think he lost.

Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

there is still so much time to see madara does something big, Also I think he's waiting to obito makes a decision, thus he can betray him haha

Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls

U sounded like a kd there.....'I wanna see rinnegan,I wanna see ps,I wanna,I wannna give it a rest dude!!

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

You do know that Madara had to control the Juubi and he could not use his powers fast enough to counter lee and hold the Juubi at the same time ?

If you drink coffee and i try to kill you and you can't let go of that coffee i dont think you can survive bro....

Also i think Madara could have used a part of Susanoo but i think Lee would have destroyed it so he had to use Shinra Tensei or that fan but he was to late...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Well he was kinda stuck in place...probably didn't expect someone to go gates on him (Lee had his arms crossed) so it makes sense how it happened.

Still he has the Rinnegan so he should have Shinra Tensei'd that ****! So I guess it was more for the dramatic sense of avenging Neji......

Think on the bright side, Madara will be pissed now....might get real

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.

I completely disagree, I think you're disregarding the way these characters are portraited, this isn't Dragonball, genius!

If you want to see different things, read a different manga. If you have a problem with the story, stop reading it, and quit bothering us with your nonsense.
    This goes for every ignorant reader.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The way I see it is, Madara isn't even trying to do anything. He's enjoying watching Naruto and Obito fight, and watch Obito try to tear down Naruto both physically and mentally. He knows that he can pretty much destroy Naruto, but as we see, he's a shark watching smaller fish fight. Kishimoto is showing Madara in this way, because he is just trying to show us how Madara is in a different league. Of course, he could take the more direct approach, which is to have Madara fight all out, but he's leading up to that. These past few chapters have been solely about Obito and Naruto. Madara plays a small role here, which is why he's staying out of it. Now, however, he's had his link to the Juubi cut, which means we may see more of his actions. There is no doubt in my mind that we, as readers, will see everything that Madara Uchiha has to offer in his Edo Tensei state. What I think will happen, is that Madara will start fighting soon enough, and seriously. He will then begin to reveal some secrets, perhaps about Hashirama and his death. We will maybe even learn some more trivia about the Sage of Six Paths. What I'm trying to say is, even though this fight seems to be ending, there is more coming; undoubtedly more. We will most likely see some Rinnegan powers we haven't seen before. Or at least the same powers we saw Nagato use, but to a higher extent.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Huang View Post
    I completely disagree, I think you're disregarding the way these characters are portraited, this isn't Dragonball, genius!

If you want to see different things, read a different manga. If you have a problem with the story, stop reading it, and quit bothering us with your nonsense.
    This goes for every ignorant reader.
    U the ignorant one kishi always troll he makes the villian so powerful that he has to use creater no jutsu to kill them of ex. kimimiaro itachi and nagato all these dudes died from bs kimimaro nobody at that time cud beat him so what does kishi do? Kimimaro has a diease that kills him. Itachi dies from a diease. Nagato owns the whole life village just to bring them back to life and then die wtf is that? Obito and madara both have the rinnegan why aren't that using any rinnegan abilities?????? Answer that question or explain how a 14 year old obito was strong enough to summon the fox and was so good that minato thought he was madara???? yo this is call trolling kishi is a troll

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like it. Madara is taking all the hits, bringing the alliance to despair by making them think they are actually getting somewhere. And the scary thing is that at any moment, he could just drop a meteor from the sky.

Kishi is just building up the tension which is always good. The only problem I have with the recent chapters is the repetition of structure. Something happens, then Obito goes on an emo rant, then Madara's chilling, then the Alliance do something, then Kakashi speaks, then Naruto drops a line about how he won't give up, End of chapter.

But that's all gonna be solved soon, I think Kishi is gonna let us out of this Izanami soon and the story will get right back on track.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.

U the ignorant one kishi always troll he makes the villian so powerful that he has to use creater no jutsu to kill them of ex. kimimiaro itachi and nagato all these dudes died from bs kimimaro nobody at that time cud beat him so what does kishi do? Kimimaro has a diease that kills him. Itachi dies from a diease. Nagato owns the whole life village just to bring them back to life and then die wtf is that? Obito and madara both have the rinnegan why aren't that using any rinnegan abilities?????? Answer that question or explain how a 14 year old obito was strong enough to summon the fox and was so good that minato thought he was madara???? yo this is call trolling kishi is a troll
    If any one of these things are in some way odd to you or don't make sense, then you are indeed ignorant, and you did not pay attention to what these characters were going throught in the story while they lived.

Kimimaro died from a disease, so what? It made him a more interesting character and his death served as a backstory and motivation for Juugo to play his part in Taka.
    Itachi because he overused his eyes, this was implied since his very first appearance.

Nagato had a change of heart because he was facing his fellow student, and felt like he was betraying his own ideals.
    The fact that Nagato was not a villian, was clear in his backstory.
    He was a good guy, who went trough war and became vengefull, when he was confronted with what he did and how he betrayed what he so-called believed in, he decided to reverse his action toward Konoha.

Obito and Madara have been using their Rinnegan abilities the ENTIRE time. Madara wasn't able to use his power at that extend before he had the Rinnegan. As Kabuto said, he was restored beyond his prime.
    Obito has used his Rinnegan throught the entire fight with the Jinchuuriki, how else did you think he controlled them?
    When the Jinchuuriki edo's were revealed, they ALL had Rinnegan, clearly showing that Obito used the Rinnegan solely for the Six path connection.

Obito was able to summon the Fox, fight Minato and make people think he's Madara,
    because he was trained for several years by Madara.
    And he wasn't 14, the story rather indicates him to be around 15-16. Obito's flashback of Madara, Rin and Kakashi has two timeskips, indicating a few years has passed. This is clearly visible in Kakashi's design, who is shown in his ANBU uniform, instead of his Jounin outfit.
    And also, during Kushina's flahback where Kakashi seen with a teenage Mito Guy, Itachi and a newborn Sasuke and a newborn Naruto.
    ALL these things clearly shows him to be older than 13-14, when he died.

Another piece of evidence for that is what Tobi said to Sasuke about Itachi. He said Itachi has experienced war, before Sasuke was born. He was referring to the 3rd war where he 'died', Itachi had to be very young during that time.
    When Obito arrived in Konoha, Sasuke was already born and the war was over. And unless Sasuke's parent were "occupied" during the war, that would at least cover for one year AFTER the war has ended during the timeskip.
    Add to that the amount of time it took for the war to end, and it's more than that.

Together all this gives Obito "at the most" two years to train with Madara.

If anyone is trolling, it's you and not Kishi. So far, everything has made sense.

Last edited by Huang; 01-25-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Madara has shone himself to be arrogant and egotistical. He is allowing Obito to feel like he is in control waiting to drop the boom on him. The kick from Lee was a shock yes but it's not the end of the world. And do you even know what trolling is? If you knew you wouldn't say Kishi is doing it.

NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kishi does too much trolling and spamming, its almost like hes one of us, has the NB trolls gotten to kishi? - i think yes lol

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Huang View Post
    If any one of these things are in some way odd to you or don't make sense, then you are indeed ignorant, and you did not pay attention to what these characters were going throught in the story while they lived.

Kimimaro died from a disease, so what? It made him a more interesting character and his death served as a backstory and motivation for Juugo to play his part in Taka.
    Itachi because he overused his eyes, this was implied since his very first appearance.

Nagato had a change of heart because he was facing his fellow student, and felt like he was betraying his own ideals.
    The fact that Nagato was not a villian, was clear in his backstory.
    He was a good guy, who went trough war and became vengefull, when he was confronted with what he did and how he betrayed what he so-called believed in, he decided to reverse his action toward Konoha.

Obito and Madara have been using their Rinnegan abilities the ENTIRE time. Madara wasn't able to use his power at that extend before he had the Rinnegan. As Kabuto said, he was restored beyond his prime.
    Obito has used his Rinnegan throught the entire fight with the Jinchuuriki, how else did you think he controlled them?
    When the Jinchuuriki edo's were revealed, they ALL had Rinnegan, clearly showing that Obito used the Rinnegan solely for the Six path connection.

Obito was able to summon the Fox, fight Minato and make people think he's Madara,
    because he was trained for several years by Madara.
    And he wasn't 14, the story rather indicates him to be around 15-16. Obito's flashback of Madara, Rin and Kakashi has two timeskips, indicating a few years has passed. This is clearly visible in Kakashi's design, who is shown in his ANBU uniform, instead of his Jounin outfit.
    And also, during Kushina's flahback where Kakashi seen with a teenage Mito Guy, Itachi and a newborn Sasuke and a newborn Naruto.
    ALL these things clearly shows him to be older than 13-14, when he died.

Another piece of evidence for that is what Tobi said to Sasuke about Itachi. He said Itachi has experienced war, before Sasuke was born. He was referring to the 3rd war where he 'died', Itachi had to be very young during that time.
    When Obito arrived in Konoha, Sasuke was already born and the war was over. And unless Sasuke's parent were "occupied" during the war, that would at least cover for one year AFTER the war has ended during the timeskip.
    Add to that the amount of time it took for the war to end, and it's more than that.

Together all this gives Obito "at the most" two years to train with Madara.

If anyone is trolling, it's you and not Kishi. So far, everything has made sense.
    so a 16 year old obito is all of sudden on par with
    4th hokage. Try explaining how obito or kakashi have yet to lose eyesight they been over using the sharigan cuz sasuke lost his eyesight fast as hell but somehow this logic doesn't aply to obito or kakashi

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no one said controlling the juubi would be easy even for the great madara
    so well you are *****ing madara is trying to control the juubi so they can complete the plan now that the connection is broke you may get your wish