View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    0 0%
  • **

    0 0%
  • ***

    1 4.00%
  • ****

    6 24.00%
  • *****

    18 72.00%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 55
  1. #26
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    I think he is lost in the ferocious primal instincts of his dragon form. I see him as a creature of destruction and caos without much reason so I think he might not even care that much about the whole Humans VS DRagons things. Basically. any one who comes forth to him is enemy, regardless. That would explain why, being contemporary to the series of events and never having left with the other dragons, Acnologia did nothing to the world. He simply didn't care. He didn't care about humans and doesn't anymore. They are nothing but ants to him. Perhaps thats the origin of his...lack of presence all this time. He doesn't hate, he doesn't love humans...he simply doesn't care. They are nothing but a toy.
     
         

  2. #27
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    I think he is lost in the ferocious primal instincts of his dragon form. I see him as a creature of destruction and caos without much reason so I think he might not even care that much about the whole Humans VS DRagons things. Basically. any one who comes forth to him is enemy, regardless. That would explain why, being contemporary to the series of events and never having left with the other dragons, Acnologia did nothing to the world. He simply didn't care. He didn't care about humans and doesn't anymore. They are nothing but ants to him. Perhaps thats the origin of his...lack of presence all this time. He doesn't hate, he doesn't love humans...he simply doesn't care. They are nothing but a toy.
    Still he has some kind of direction, something related to Zeref. I mean how big were the odds Acnologia would just pop up on Tenrou Island along with Zeref and Grimoire Heart .-. Still not fully clear what that relationship is though.
     
         

  3. #28
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Still he has some kind of direction, something related to Zeref. I mean how big were the odds Acnologia would just pop up on Tenrou Island along with Zeref and Grimoire Heart .-. Still not fully clear what that relationship is though.
    Supposedly, Zeref was the mage that, using his abilities to create daemons and his specialy unknown dark magic, helped Acnologia go from a dragon slayer to a dragon. Supposedly. Its something hinted but not fully confirmed i think.

    Perhaps, when Zeref uses his magic, Acnologia feels it and goes towards it or something.
     
         

  4. #29
    Bedlington's Avatar
    Status
    Bedlington is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Ok here is question, is there any chance Igneel, Metalicana and Grandine will show themselves, especially considering 10000 dragons that disappeared are coming out of hiding?

    Also, could the difference between future Lucy's timeline and the current timeline be that future Lucy will guide Natsu and the others away from Eclipse or somehow sacrifice herself in front of Eclipse to allow Natsu and the others to escape (confirming Charla's vision too)?
     
         
    Last edited by Bedlington; 01-25-2013 at 01:23 PM.

  5. #30
    rainbows lollipops. Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Between sublime's boobs cause its warm.
    Posts
    11,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    now i wonder what is more awesome,...

    10000 Dragons or Three way battle between Jura, Laxus and Orga? O__O


    ...

    i go with Jura vs Laxus vs Orga tbh now don't take me wrong, i love Jura and all, but there is just that Laxus is a little bit more badass than him Orga, well, don't really like him, think he's sort of week compared to Laxus and Jura
    I'm taking Jura there is still so much unknown. He never got real serious until the mpf so this should be a epic battle. He was not even being serious with jellal either.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member gameove's Avatar
    Status
    gameove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    1,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    whsat ch, did they say Acnologia was humen at first
     
         

  7. #32
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    When destroying a kingdom one csn never have too many dragons.

    This was a pretty good chapter....live how chill Jura is, "Oh, hey guys. Mind if I jump in here..."

    Erza getting pissed Minerva being herself.

    Kinda hoping Gajeel doesn't get **** on....to go from wrecking to getting wrecked is unfortunate. Wondering why the shadow dragon slayer (don't know why...name leaves me...yet he's the one out of the two new slayers I like) specifically targets Gajeel
     
         

  8. #33
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    what if the dragons are in a war against their "king" and the country just happens to be in the middle?

    I mean, Acnologia apparently "forced" the rest of the dragons to "obey". Dragons that love humans would hate him for his hate/dislike towards Humans and Dragons that hate humans and dragon slayers would see in him an abomination as he was originally a human dragon slayer and is now their king. Can't imagine one to be more aggravated than to have as a king one that is exactly what you hate most in the world.

    In essence, both sides of the dragon war have a common foe: acnologia.

    This would also explain to a point why he stayed behind when all others left.
     
         

  9. #34
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bedlington View Post
    Ok here is question, is there any chance Igneel, Metalicana and Grandine will show themselves, especially considering 10000 dragons that disappeared are coming out of hiding?

    Also, could the difference between future Lucy's timeline and the current timeline be that future Lucy will guide Natsu and the others away from Eclipse or somehow sacrifice herself in front of Eclipse to allow Natsu and the others to escape (confirming Charla's vision too)?
    The problem with that is that in Charle's vision Lucy was wearing the cloths she's wearing now. So unless she's going to change cloths at a certain point (which is not entirely impossible), it's current time Lucy who was in Charle's vision.

    Quote Originally Posted by gameove View Post
    whsat ch, did they say Acnologia was humen at first
    When they were at the dragon graveyard and Wendy talked to that spirit of the Jade Dragon.
     
         

  10. #35
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    what if the dragons are in a war against their "king" and the country just happens to be in the middle?

    I mean, Acnologia apparently "forced" the rest of the dragons to "obey". Dragons that love humans would hate him for his hate/dislike towards Humans and Dragons that hate humans and dragon slayers would see in him an abomination as he was originally a human dragon slayer and is now their king. Can't imagine one to be more aggravated than to have as a king one that is exactly what you hate most in the world.

    In essence, both sides of the dragon war have a common foe: acnologia.

    This would also explain to a point why he stayed behind when all others left.
    Valid point...if I remember right, during the talk with the Emerald/Jade dragon, didn't he mention that it was the human loving dragons that taught humans dragon slayer magic?! If so, then it would also help support the fact that these dragons are against Agnologia.

    1. Zerefs magic has been getting fired off every year at a centralized spot. This is easily acting like a beacon that says, "Here is Zeref, the man hinted to have helped Agnologia...and here might be Agnologia".

    2. If the human loving dragons were origionally allied against the human hating dragons...then it would be logical that the hating dragons were eraddicated. Thus, once humanity turned on their former allies, only human loving dragons would plausibly remain.

    Of course being betrayed by humanity could naturally cause these dragons to have turned against what they previously loved. I guess it will depend on whether or not Grandeene, Igneel, and Metallica are with this horde of dragons! If they are, I'd imagine it has more to do with fighting Acnologia as opposed to simply killing off humanity. They are incovieniently in the middle!
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    19,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    I don't know why but I have been reading this chapter with a very, very straight face, not a single surprise at all.

    Exactly as Caliburn said, there has been messing with her head OR, they'll be fast enough to warn them and escape from the upcoming massacre.
     
         

  12. #37
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ Inside Erza ♡
    Posts
    4,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    I don't know why but I have been reading this chapter with a very, very straight face, not a single surprise at all.

    Exactly as Caliburn said, there has been messing with her head OR, they'll be fast enough to warn them and escape from the upcoming massacre.
    Not even the 10,000 dragons part? That was pretty shocking to me. :shrug: I first thought that only Acnologia was going to arrive and destroy everything..
     
         

  13. #38
    Bedlington's Avatar
    Status
    Bedlington is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    The problem with that is that in Charle's vision Lucy was wearing the cloths she's wearing now. So unless she's going to change cloths at a certain point (which is not entirely impossible), it's current time Lucy who was in Charle's vision.



    When they were at the dragon graveyard and Wendy talked to that spirit of the Jade Dragon.
    I guess there is also the possibility she is wearing the same clothes under the cloak but you're probably right and Charle's vision is about present Lucy.

    On the topic of future Lucy, I had a theory of why she isn't sure about her memories. Maybe future's Lucy's memories are blurring. The fact that she came to the present means that slightly different decisions will be made, making there will be a slightly different future from that which she came from, what she remembers doing could be slightly different from what she did do. For example, when future Lucy was in the scenario originally, maybe they all ran right into the room where Eclipse is located. But, this time around, because future Lucy is present, maybe they won't run into the room with Eclipse, instead, for argument's sake, just Natsu will run in there causing present Lucy to have a different experience which will in turn cause future Lucy to have conflicting memories and have issues recalling what happened between the present and future. I am sorry about being unable to accurately articulate my thought, but this always is the issue with time travelling in any literary work, its difficult to comprehend.


    I also had another thought, it is likely to be wrong but is there any chance that Minerva is connected with Zeref and Acnologia? After all, Mavis recognized Yakuma's Spell of the Eighteen Gods of Battle - where did Minerva learn it (there is always the possibility that she read about it)? Additionally, Minerva seems to have her own agenda, by having saber tooth win the games she may be able to accomplish something else.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    5,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Watch Acnologia end being Zeref's family member -___-
     
         

  15. #40
    Blazing Will! CrimsonFire's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ask the wind
    Posts
    4,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    I'm starting to like Minerva more and more now, I vote Minerva for best fairy tail villain lol, it's going to be interesting how Erza is going to when in her injured state. Rouge....is about to get his ass kicked literally and the three way fight between Laxus, Orga, and Jura I hope it doesn't get trolled. Gray and Juvia vs Lyon and Shelia.... meh I can tell that's going to be silly. Finally we get to see more dragons.

    I give this fairy tail chapter a 3.5/5, good/ok chapter of fairy tail this week
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    5,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFire View Post
    I'm starting to like Minerva more and more now, I vote Minerva for best fairy tail villain lol, it's going to be interesting how Erza is going to when in her injured state. Rouge....is about to get his ass kicked literally and the three way fight between Laxus, Orga, and Jura I hope it doesn't get trolled. Gray and Juvia vs Lyon and Shelia.... meh I can tell that's going to be silly. Finally we get to see more dragons.

    I give this fairy tail chapter a 3.5/5, good/ok chapter of fairy tail this week
    My hate for grows every time I see her in the chapter
     
         

  17. #42
    Member
    Status
    Minagatachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    It's Fairy Tail, so...
    -Laxus trolls Orga and Jura
    -Gajeel trolls Rogue
    -Erza trolls Minerva
    -Fairy Tail trolls 10,000 Dragons
    Calling it.

    On topic; Great chapter, Minerva continues to make me hate her more and more. Laxus vs Orga vs Jura should be good, assuming Hiro doesn't give Laxus the almighty Nakama-Powerup.

    Best FT chapter I have read in a while.
     
         
    Last edited by Minagatachi; 01-26-2013 at 04:37 AM.

  18. #43
    Blazing Will! CrimsonFire's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ask the wind
    Posts
    4,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    My hate for grows every time I see her in the chapter
    lol Why hate Minerva? She a cool villain, Minerva is basically anti-friendship, which to me is good for Fairy Tail
     
         

  19. #44
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    I'm taking Jura there is still so much unknown. He never got real serious until the mpf so this should be a epic battle. He was not even being serious with jellal either.
    he wasn't serious against Jellal? give me a break

    when was Jellal going to use that last move, Jura would stand no chance you overestimate him


    now that i think about it, Rogue and Sting killed their dragons, maybe 10 000 dragons is not such a big deal, just saying that if we look at people like Jellal, Jura, Makarov, Gajeel, Erza, Mira, Laxus, etc. maybe 10 000 dragons isn't such a big deal not saying they are weak, but if Sting and Rogue killed their dragons and Natsu owned them like nothing and people like Jura, Laxus, Makarov, Minerva are arguably stronger than Natsu, so Natsu is stronger than 2 dragons
     
         

  20. #45
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bedlington View Post
    I guess there is also the possibility she is wearing the same clothes under the cloak but you're probably right and Charle's vision is about present Lucy.

    On the topic of future Lucy, I had a theory of why she isn't sure about her memories. Maybe future's Lucy's memories are blurring. The fact that she came to the present means that slightly different decisions will be made, making there will be a slightly different future from that which she came from, what she remembers doing could be slightly different from what she did do. For example, when future Lucy was in the scenario originally, maybe they all ran right into the room where Eclipse is located. But, this time around, because future Lucy is present, maybe they won't run into the room with Eclipse, instead, for argument's sake, just Natsu will run in there causing present Lucy to have a different experience which will in turn cause future Lucy to have conflicting memories and have issues recalling what happened between the present and future. I am sorry about being unable to accurately articulate my thought, but this always is the issue with time travelling in any literary work, its difficult to comprehend.


    I also had another thought, it is likely to be wrong but is there any chance that Minerva is connected with Zeref and Acnologia? After all, Mavis recognized Yakuma's Spell of the Eighteen Gods of Battle - where did Minerva learn it (there is always the possibility that she read about it)? Additionally, Minerva seems to have her own agenda, by having saber tooth win the games she may be able to accomplish something else.
    Normally Future Lucy just being here should already have an effect on the future. I mean if the Grand Magic Games were made just to fuel the Eclipse portal on her advice, then that means she already has been influencing the past severely. If that wouldn't have had any effect on her future, then what's the point of her coming to the past to change it?

    It's that paradox of if someone changing the past, what happens to the future? Does a new timeline come into creation parallel with the one that already existed? Or does the current timeline changes (which is was Future Lucy is aiming for)? If it isn't the latter, all her deeds are quite pointless.

    And last week I already said something about Minerva. She keeps talking about 'Kings' that and 'Kings' that, which is odd as she's female. Is that now just plain arrogance of her or is it a subtle hint towards the Dragon King's Festival? But what does that spell of the 18 Battle Gods to do with anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    he wasn't serious against Jellal? give me a break

    when was Jellal going to use that last move, Jura would stand no chance you overestimate him


    now that i think about it, Rogue and Sting killed their dragons, maybe 10 000 dragons is not such a big deal, just saying that if we look at people like Jellal, Jura, Makarov, Gajeel, Erza, Mira, Laxus, etc. maybe 10 000 dragons isn't such a big deal not saying they are weak, but if Sting and Rogue killed their dragons and Natsu owned them like nothing and people like Jura, Laxus, Makarov, Minerva are arguably stronger than Natsu, so Natsu is stronger than 2 dragons
    You are forgetting a few importance details here:

    1) Stong and Rogue killed their dragons, however Sting specifically stated they didn't beat them. Simply said the dragons probably let themselves be killed for one reason or another by their 'children'. There's a difference with just letting yourself be killed by doing nothing and be killed by battle when you go full out.

    2) Then entire FT guild was not enough to even scratch Acnologia. Even though most of the dragons will probably be weaker than him, if they just have as much as 10% of his power, then all those bigshot mages combined wouldn't be much of a threat. One on one maybe, however for such a small number of mages to beat such a number of dragons, each mage should fight a 100 dragons at the same time =/
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 01-29-2013 at 10:56 PM.

  21. #46
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    The thing is...will all those dragons be attacking?

    FT was weak when they face acnologia. And acnologia as the dragon king is supposed to be the strongest. Still, they didn't do much to it. Key members of FT were weakned or severely injured. But 3 dragon slayers and 1 "artificial" dragon slayer did little to it.

    I think there is more to be considered than simply 10000 dragons coming to the town to burn it up just like that.
     
         

  22. #47
    Member
    Status
    Qberto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Great chapter; that Minerva is one evil, sadistic being!
    I agree that future Lucy being in the past is blurring her future, kind of like in (SPOILER) Looper. Her mere presence is making the future a possibility instead of the probability she came from.
    Also agree with Caliburn about Sting, Rogue, and their dragons. I had the thought that their dragons raised them a different way and allowed their dragon slayers to slay them.
    I wonder what else Erza will remember about her past.
    Zeref is the thread that ties all of the major events of FT together.
     
         

  23. #48
    Member
    Status
    sexywave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    I bet dragons can change there appearance to that of a human like mirajane magic that's how so many were able to hide away and not be notice.
     
         

  24. #49
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sexywave View Post
    I bet dragons can change there appearance to that of a human like mirajane magic that's how so many were able to hide away and not be notice.
    Why would dragons hide? If there were so many dragons undercover as humans why did they even bother waiting for so long.. I think they were simply in another dimension or something.
     
         

  25. #50
    Member
    Status
    sexywave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    Why would dragons hide? If there were so many dragons undercover as humans why did they even bother waiting for so long.. I think they were simply in another dimension or something.

    because they was probably looking for more humans to train as dragon slayers ,but did not want the public to know of there existence cause they got something plan.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •