18 72.00%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Fairy Tail Manga 316 Discussion and 317 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by sexywave View Post
    because they was probably looking for more humans to train as dragon slayers ,but did not want the public to know of there existence cause they got something plan.
    So you think they wanted to train more dragon slayers, and now suddenly 10,000 of them appear to kill everyone? Seems legit.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What if it's a giant troll and Lucy is going to do the Eclipse and all the dragon's are going to vanish out of the air Lool now thats a slap in the face. But its okay we still got Laxus v Orga v Jura.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    明日は大切なものよ。

because they was probably looking for more humans to train as dragon slayers ,but did not want the public to know of there existence cause they got something plan.
    If they did hide then Acnologia should have just hide and kill in stealth. You have good points though.

I believe the guy who have a theory making Natsu, Acnologia. He have good points like how the manga told us that how Acnologia became a dragon himself is because he used Dragon Slayer power too much. As of now we can see that Natsu is indeed abusing his powers in some chapters. Then when time comes Natsu became Acnologia. It also makes sense because when Zeref saw Natsu he's like he knew Natsu for a long time. It makes sense that Natsu can be Acnologia. I know this explanation of mine isnt good enough. But I suggest you guys reading it. It's totally worth it.

Here's the link. Not mine though

Acnologia can be Zeref's friend, lover, siblings, parents, or anyone else important to Zeref. Acnologia is too important to Zeref that even Zeref doesnt want to fight Acnologia. You see, if Acnologia is an enemy for Zeref. Zeref could have just attacked Acnologia back in Tenrou Island. There he have FairyTail as his ally. See the possibilities?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.

Still waiting on the confirmation of Natsu probably being 80+ years old.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

I bet dragons can change there appearance to that of a human like mirajane magic that's how so many were able to hide away and not be notice.
    I think we can rule that option out, even if they could, it's safe to assume they wouldn't do it. Dragons were split into two factions: pro and contra human. The dragons introduced that were against the humans looked so far down upon humans, at best in their eyes they were nothing more than food, that they probably would rather die than disgrace themselves by taking on their appearance. And I don't see the ones who are pro human, I assume Igneel and such belong to this faction, transform into humans nor have we ever seen them doing that.

Why would a dragon change into a human? That would only make sense if it would be somewhere with a lot of humans, but a dragon living among humans would be even more unlikely than just posting as one.

I highly doubt the contra human faction is going to train dragon slayers and considering the dragon slayers even turned against the pro human faction, it's very doubtful they would train much dragon slayers. Dragon Slayers are very rare and currently there has been only one slayer per dragon.

I really think you shouldn't think too much about dragons disappearing, seriously. It's a big magical world, so there are countless of places where you could hide, I mean Igneel was living in an active volcano. Most dragons probably lived in these kinds of places, as far away of humans as possible.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123