Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

[Update V2.0] 黒崎 一護 Kurosaki Ichigo

"If you put your life on the line to protect something, then I'll put my life on the line to protect it too."

基本情報 Basic Information

名前 Name: 黒崎 一護 Kurosaki Ichigo
    異名 Nickname: Strawberry | Ichi | Kurosaki-kun | Vasto Lorde
    性別 Gender: ♂ Male
    年齢 Age: 19
    Clan: Hyuuga

✘ 外観|パーソナリティ Appearance | Personality:

Ichigo looks like a normal teenage boy, except that his hair is spiky orange, a trait that he has been ridiculed about for years on end. He is a fairly tall, lean-built person with peach skin and brown eyes. He likes to wear tight clothes top and bottom. He has a tendency to wear shirts patterned with the number 15, because his name is a homonym for the number. Since becoming a Shinobi, he has become noticeably more muscular, as noted by his sister Karin.

When he was young, Ichigo considered his mother to be the center of his world, always smiling when he was with Masaki and he was regularly holding her hand. Despite crying whenever he lost in a match at the dojo he attended, Ichigo started to smile again as soon as he saw Masaki when she came to pick him up. At a very young age, Ichigo heard his father saying that his name means "to protect one thing", which instilled in him a desire to protect his mother. When his sisters were born he began attending a dojo for the sake of protecting them, since then the number of people he wished to protect has continued to grow, causing Ichigo to risk his life to protect both his family and strangers.

As a teenager, Ichigo's personality is much more complex. Stubborn, short-tempered, strong-willed and impulsive. He attempts to maintain a detached and "cool" image, despite claiming not to care about what other people think about him. He generally keeps his face set in a permanent scowl, with his eyebrows drawn together. His outspoken, hot-headed demeanor is a trait Ichigo himself acknowledged, and that if somebody picks a fight with him, he cannot help fighting back. He coldly refers to his teachers as “instructors”. He is shown to be genuinely compassionate and empathetic about others, as seen by him promising to bring a Plus flowers and a toy plane or soothing others when they become upset.

When it comes to fighting, Ichigo has a complex sense of honor; he regularly seeks to exact revenge for the actions of his opponent, he often taunts and belittles his opponents when fighting, sometimes even attacking without warning. Ichigo has a strong desire to win his fights. Ichigo has even shown that he despises those who mistreat their allies in any way, even if they are his own enemies. He is disgusted when an individual berates his/her own allies.

村の情報 Village Information

ϟ 出生の村 Village of Birth ϟ
    ϟ アライアンスの村 Village of Alliance ϟ
    Kirigakure
    Iwagakure

ランク | チャクラ情報 Rank | Chakra Information

✘ 位 Rank: Sannin
    ✘ 専門 Specialty: Fire Release (Affinity, One handseal) | Wind Rlease (Faster handseals)

ϟ 要素 Elements ϟ
    ϟ テクニック My ninjutsu ϟ
    水 Suiton → C - Rank
    Jyuuken → Needs training
    雷 Raiton → Mastered
    幻術 Genjutsu → A - Rank
    火 Katon → Mastered
    剣術 Kenjutsu → In Progress
    風 Futon → Mastered
    忍術 Ninjutsu → Mastered
    土 Doton → Mastered
    体術 Taijutsu → C - Rank

基礎的な情報 Background Information

歴史History

Ichigo was born on July 15th, as the son of Isshin and Masaki Kurosaki, 15 years before he became a Shinobi. His sisters Karin and Yuzu were born a few years later. When he was four, Ichigo joined a karate dojo, where he met and befriended Tatsuki Arisawa. Tatsuki beat Ichigo in every match they had. Tatsuki would also help Ichigo if he was being picked on by bullies and cheer him up if he was upset.

On June 17th, when Ichigo was nine years old, he and his mother were walking home alongside one of Kirigakure's rivers. Ichigo saw a girl near the river and thought that she was about to jump into it. Unable to tell the difference between allies and enemies, Ichigo ran towards her to stop her, unaware that the girl was the lure of the Konoha's Hostile Shinobi. Masaki tried to stop him, but he did not listen. After failing to grab hold of the girl, Ichigo lost consciousness for a time. When he awoke, Masaki was lying on top of him, covered in blood.

Starting the day after Masaki's death, Ichigo repeatedly skipped school to go to the riverbank where Masaki died. Tatsuki found him there, where he would stay from morning until night, wandering along the bank as if searching for his mother; squatting down if he was tired and then wandering some more. After a week, Ichigo decided to train hard and become a strong shinobi that will always be capable of protecting the ones in need. To do so he found that the methods of his Village Kirigakure were limited and do not follow his way of fighting. To fix that at the age of ten after learning the basic concepts of being a Shinobi and fighting, he went to the Village of Iwagakure for a new beginning that will allow him to achieve his goals and dreams.
    ϟ To be continued ϟ

引用符 Quotes

✘ To Rukia Kuchiki - "Are you any different!? You sacrificed yourself to save me that time!! At that time were you thinking about complicated stuff like "this is my Shinigami duty"!? That's not what sacrificing yourself is!! At the very least... I'm different!! I haven't accepted any commitment... If things get bad I might run away... since I'm not a good enough person to be able to sacrifice my life for total strangers. But... unfortunately I'm also not trash that can live happily without paying back his debts!"

✘ To Acidwire - "Big brothers... you know why they're born first? To protect the little ones that come after them!! What kind of brother says that he'll KILL his own sister?! Even a MONSTER shouldn't say that!!"
    "At first, I thought "I want to protect Mom." The ones to protect increased with the birth of my sisters. I kept going to a dojo for the sake of protecting them. I got a bit stronger. The ones I thought I wanted to protect became more and more."

✘ To Uryū Ishida - "I'm not superman, so I can't say anything big like I'll protect everyone on earth. I'm not a modest guy who will say it's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle either. I want to protect a mountain-load of people."

✘ To Byakuya Kuchiki - "‘Our pride’, you said? So that pride you're saying to be so precious, is that connected to killing Rukia? Is it? Then I should stomp on it as you said. 'Cause that's why I obtained this Power!"
    "Damn that Kenpachi! He really went all out chasing me down. That was scary as hell. His chakra was terrifying. To think that I actually defeated someone like that. I don't even believe it myself."

✘ To Ulquiorra Cifer - "The difference... in strength... what about it? Do you think I should give up... just because you're stronger than me...? I've always known you were strong. Nothing I see now will change my mind. I will defeat you Ulquiorra."

✘ Yammy Llargo - "A way of dealing with you? I haven't had a way of dealing with anyone so far. I just defeated them because I had to defeat them. That's all there is to it. You may be a different level than the other Espada, but I don't give a ****. It's the same. If I have to beat you, then I'll beat you. That's all there is to it."

Theme Song and Background Music

Battles

ϟ Won ϟ
    ϟ Lost ϟ

Last edited by Vasto Lordé; 01-26-2013 at 06:24 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Re: [Update V2.0] 黒崎 一護 Kurosaki Ichigo

Nice

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Nice :3

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Quote Originally Posted by Ĺight View Post
    Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamishiro View Post
    Nice :3
    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    nice bio well done
    Thanks peeps ^_^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Eeew a Hyuga :P

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Eeew a Hyuga :P
    Not any longer you idiot ~_~

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

you should've kept him a hyuga reminded me of when he face renji and found his resolve lol

what are going for now?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    you should've kept him a hyuga reminded me of when he face renji and found his resolve lol

what are going for now?
    No one teaches Hyuuga nowadays T_T , I wanted him to be a Hyuuga too, I love their techniques o-O

Now Dark Release until I see what I can do about this Hyuuga issue :/

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

Nice bio