View Poll Results: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

    12 52.17%
  • No!

    11 47.83%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    We all know that Kurama YIN chakra was sealed along time ago !

    The words of Minato could be interpreted in two ways because he says " I can permanently seal half the fox power along with my self "

    1) This could mean either Kurama YIN chakra was seald in Minato and then he was seald in the Death God

    2) This could mean both where seald separately in the Death God

    I belive in the first interpretation because we have a picture of minato's soul "melded" with kurama soul/chakra

    Yes that head of Kurama on Minato's shoulder

    We also see in the new chapter that only 5 souls where realsed from the Death God and no Kurama YIN chakra !

    So this my explination that Kurama's YIN chakra is now in Edo Minato !
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 02-01-2013 at 04:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Swordsman Sabuto Hayashi's Avatar
    Status
    Sabuto Hayashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,256
    Location
    雲隠れの里
    Pierce the Heavens!!
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Yes, he most likely does have the Yin portion of the Kyuubi's chakra.
    He died with it sealed inside himself, so he should also have it when he was revived.
     
         

  3. #3
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,216
    Location
    New York
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Yes it was shown that its in his body
     
         

  4. #4
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,982
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    I don't think so, it might be just sealed in the RDS with Minato but not in Minato...
     
         

  5. #5
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,042
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    He most probably has it but it is useless since he has infinite chakra, no?
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    He most probably has it but it is useless since he has infinite chakra, no?
    But he also gets more power he could also transform into a 6 tail version... etc

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    I don't think so, it might be just sealed in the RDS with Minato but not in Minato...
    So where is it then cuz we only have 5 souls that got out... ? And i don't think orochimaru can control on who can get out of the Death God
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member gameove's Avatar
    Status
    gameove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,838
    Location
    chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    u know im still suspect about the yin chackra, .. chackra replenishes it self right . so naruto should have it back all ready. i think he just sealed most of it because naruto was just a baby
     
         

  8. #8
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,042
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    I don't think he can transform...but I see no obvious reason why not either. I mean he is not a jinchuriki he just sealed the chakra inside him for some seconds and then sealed himself too.

    This fact about Edo jinchurikis is just a plothole in my opinion because Madara said he can't be a host because he is dead although Obito used 6 zombies as hosts for his Paths.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member uchiha asuku aliyu's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha asuku aliyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    907
    Location
    somewhere in Nigeria
    just minding my business
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    We all know that Kurama YIN chakra was sealed along time ago !

    The words of Minato could be interpreted in two ways because he says " I can permanently seal half the fox power along with my self "

    1) This could mean either Kurama YIN chakra was seald in Minato and then he was seald in the Death God

    2) This could mean both where seald separately in the Death God

    I belive in the first interpretation because we have a picture of minato's soul "melded" with kurama soul/chakra

    Yes that head of Kurama on Minato's shoulder

    We also see in the new chapter that only 5 souls where realsed from the Death God and no Kurama YIN chakra !

    So this my explination that Kurama's YIN chakra is now in Edo Minato !
    yeah that i believe though i think naruto will inherit the other part of the kurama from edo madara
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    I don't think he can transform...but I see no obvious reason why not either. I mean he is not a jinchuriki he just sealed the chakra inside him for some seconds and then sealed himself too.

    This fact about Edo jinchurikis is just a plothole in my opinion because Madara said he can't be a host because he is dead although Obito used 6 zombies as hosts for his Paths.
    Remember Kinkaku and Ginkaku ?

    Quote Originally Posted by gameove View Post
    u know im still suspect about the yin chackra, .. chackra replenishes it self right . so naruto should have it back all ready. i think he just sealed most of it because naruto was just a baby
    5 souls got out of the death got , oro hands and the hokage's.....
     
         

  11. #11
    Member 1996ScientificShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    1996ScientificShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Dude look the other half of kyuubi chakra is inside the death god not minato we should prolly see what happend to it in the next chapters
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1996ScientificShinobi View Post
    Dude look the other half of kyuubi chakra is inside the death god not minato we should prolly see what happend to it in the next chapters


    Do you not see both hands of minato and the kyuubi head on his , neck/shoulder ?
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 02-01-2013 at 04:44 PM.

  13. #13
    Wash Uffizi jaykuhz's Avatar
    Status
    jaykuhz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,837
    Location
    California
    ok lol
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Probably. We'll see.
     
         

  14. #14
    Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    p0002q is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    766
    Location
    USoA
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Duplicate thread lol. (of other people's post - just saw @ least 3 in the 1st 5 pages)

    But to be nice & answer:

    Since Minato was able to seal half the 9 tails power in Naruto making Naruto the host, without any planning - I would imagine he would have done the same to himself with the other half.
     
         

  15. #15
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,042
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Yeah I forgot Ginkaku and Kinkaku you are right. So maybe he can really transform.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post
    Duplicate thread lol. (of other people's post - just saw @ least 3 in the 1st 5 pages)

    But to be nice & answer:

    Since Minato was able to seal half the 9 tails power in Naruto making Naruto the host, without any planning - I would imagine he would have done the same to himself with the other half.
    I am not the alexu you know and stop acting like a ........... read the other post and come back to my post and see how wrong you are....

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Yeah I forgot Ginkaku and Kinkaku you are right. So maybe he can really transform.
    yes , that was an asspull but hey it could happen again
     
         

  17. #17
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,908
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!



    http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...k%20You/07.png

    as you see minato sealed it in RDS not himslef just like when the thirds grab oro's soul only some when in(his arms) put guess what it was also sealed in him then the RDG takes it, which is why they showed the fox's face to separate his entity and minato's
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,198
    Location
    Bucuresti
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post


    http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...k%20You/07.png

    as you see minato sealed it in RDS not himslef just like when the thirds grab oro's soul only some when in(his arms) put guess what it was also sealed in him then the RDG takes it, which is why they showed the fox's face to separate his entity and minato's
    you could be right that is why i said there are two possible ways to interpret that sealing and how was done...

    but if you are right where is Kurama YIN chakra that was seald ? CUZ we only have 5 souls that got out of the death god
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 02-01-2013 at 05:22 PM.

  19. #19
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    The 5th soul was Orochimaru's arms you dumbass xD
     
         

  20. #20
    Member JDuzumaki92's Avatar
    Status
    JDuzumaki92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    304
    Location
    Houston
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Edo Minato has now Kurama YIN chakra ?!

    I've seen a number of theories. Just like Orochimaru's arms returned to him, maybe the Yin chakra is currently on the way to Naruto. I do think the chakra is still sealed inside Minato because that would give Kishi a reason to have Minato and Naruto meet again so Minato can give his son the rest of the chakra. Or as I said before, the chakra could already be on the way to Naruto and he could be powering up right now.However, I have a feeling we're about to get alot of flashbacks so we won't know for sure until its Minato's turn to talk to Sasuke.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •