Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Anakin Skywalker | The Sith lord Version 1.0

"I... I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead. Every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women... And the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them!"

Basic Information
    Name : Anakin Skywalker

Nickname : The chosen one | Darth Vader | Annie

Clan Mandalorian Clan.

Looks : Anakin Skywalker was a 6'0 male born on the small island of Getsugakure just off the coast of Iwagakure and Kumogakure. He's usually seen with a black trench coat like jacket on over top of his Samurai clothes. He has light long brown hair and blue eyes. That oddly complement his clothing. He wears brownish black slack pants that also compliment the other ornaments of clothing. He can also be seen wearing the exact same outfit, but with his Mandalorian armor on. The armor completely covers his body from head and is all black. The armor comes with a mask that allows him to be granted the great sensor abilities granted by the armor itself. The armor has a black cape, boots, voice transmitter, gloves, mask, and more in total.

Personality : Growing up Anakin was a nice kid. He always put his problems aside for the greater good for others. As time progressed on the other hand, he got more and more selfish. During a civil war in Getsugakure Anakin discovered the death of his mother. He immediately left all of his war duties behind to pursue the killers of his mom. This was the start of a inevitable killing sprees and evil acts committed by Anakin. Ultimately leading up to his Dark side conversion.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth : Getugakure.

Village of Alliance : Unknown.

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank : Sannin

Specialty : Mandalorian clan techniques | Raiton.

Elements : Suiton| Raiton| Katon| Futon |Doton|
    Your Ninjutsu : Ninjutsu - D-rank

Katon and Raiton Mastery Having being master in the dark side of the ninja way Anakin is able to use all Raiton justus with one handseal and all Katon faster than normal shinobi.

Physiological Warfare : Anakin has been completely turned. He now know's nothing but darkness, this allows him to get in his opponents head like no other.

Speed and Kenjustu : Practicing Kenjustu since he was a kid, Anakin is great at using his superior speed and skills with the sword to quickly swing and pinpoint targets. This in conjunction with his Armor allows him to become a very strong swordsmen.

Natural Dislike For Genjustu : Anakin believes that Genjustu is for the weak, in his words its "Nothing more than trash used by the frail to get their opponents off guard. Or for a cheap victory". He promises to never use it unless it is required, that being said he realizes he must fortify his defenses to such justu if he plans on becoming Kage one day.

Mandalorian Clan Armor : Being a Mandalorian youngling Anakin has been granted his armor. Which gives him slight boosts in speed and strength. Also the ability to communicate with other members of the Mandalorian clan who have their armor on through the helmets.

Standard Ninja Weaponry
    Anakin carries the following standard ninja tools concealed in his armor as well as in a pouch on his back.
    -Kunai
    -Shurukin
    -Paper bombs
    -Smoke bombs
    -Sword
    -Fan that expands into a giant war fan

Village Justu.
    (Ninpou: Kumogakure no Jutsu)- Ninja Art: Hidden Cloud Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Usable by most members of the Hidden Cloud village, this technique creates a very thick group of ground-level clouds that covers the battlefield. The clouds are many times thicker than mist from the Hidden Mist counterpart jutsu and thus makes it harder to see and even more difficult to breathe in the clouds. Cloud ninja have no trouble breathing as they reside at such high altitudes that they have grown used to the atmospheric pressure, but against regular shinobi unfamiliar with life in the Hidden Cloud Village, they could potentially suffocate if the clouds are not dispersed within 5 turns. Like the Hidden Mist counterpart, the clouds are made up of the users chakra, making it impossible for Sharingan users to effectively use their sharingan in the Hidden Clouds.
    Note: Can only be used two times a battle

(Raiton: Ryuusandan Haratsu Ami) Lightning Release: Shrapnel Explosion Net
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user charges a large amount of raiton chakra into a single kunai/shurikan and throws it at the opponent. The user then may preform a single hand seal and cause the raiton built up within the kunai to explode outwards causing the object to explode into multiple, metal shards covered in raiton that are connected to each other by a multiple electrical currents, creating a net effect that will easily subdue an opponent.

Raiton: Raiya Houchou (Lightning Release: Lightning Arrow Step)
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: (60 if used to attack)
    Description: By harnessing the earth's electrical fields to generate electricity, this works as long as the user's legs are connected to the earth. When in use, this allows the user to nearly instantly to close short distances and strike within the same motion. Usable at distances of several feet or less, this allows one to deliver an electrically charged palm thrust should it connect. If no contact is made between the ground and the user's legs, this is unusable. There is a downside as the user cannot change directions once the technique is initiated, thus allowing a more skilled opponent to dodge if they see it coming.

(Raiton: Hiraishin no Jintai) -Lightning Release: Human Lightning Rod
    Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60 (if opponent is within the field)
    Description:The user emits a powerful field of electrical energy; anyone caught within it gains a negative charge. The user positively charges the air around him, meaning that if the opponent is within the field he/she is constantly shocked by lightning. Although, raiton jutsu are almost impossible to dodge while within the field, the field only extends 10 meters from the user. This jutsu also does a great job of disrupting electrical jutsu aimed at the user.
    (Last 3 Turns)
    (Usable only once)

(Raiton: Ki no za Raibun'ya)- Lightning Release: Tree of the Lightning Realm
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user first begins by focusing a giant amount of lightning chakra, into there palm. But by using chakra compression, the user makes a small lightning "seed", which is so small that it is invisible to the naked eye. The user will the insert it into the ground. After exactly one turn the user will then do a one-handed tiger seal, causing a tree made of pure lightning to burst out through the earth at really high speed, which makes it nearly impossible to avoid. The tree will stab the opponent from below, and branches will stab holes in the victim. After the trees creation, the tree gives off lightning energy into the battleground that increases the users raitons jutsus power by +15
    *It can be used at a much larger scale to hit multiple enemies, doing the same damage, but putting a huge strain on the user, thus doing +10 damage to him.
    (Tree lasts for two turn)
    (Can only be used once per battle)
    (The jutsu is undetectable by the naked eye, and can only be detected by doujutsu and chakra sensory)

Raiton: Chidori Zenkai - (Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Perfect Form)
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 90 (-25 to user)
    Description: The User will create a Chidori within the palm of his clenched fist. As he opens his hand, the Chidori will burst and scatter into "One Thousand Birds" of lightning. After released the birds barrel towards the opponent striking him like bolts of lightning. This is noted as the Chidori's final and most powerful form.

Background Info.
    Early life and Teens. : Born in a small remote sandy part of Getsugakure. Anakin was born into what seemed to be a form of indentured servants. As a kid he always had the nick for building and creating robots and suits of armor. Around the age of 8 or 9 he was found by master samurai Obi-Wan Konobi. Who took care of Anakin after freeing him from his servitude. Growing up Anakin was being taught the way of becoming said Samurai and his skills grew outrageously quick. He eventually governed the name "Chosen one" from elder members of the Samurai community. His affection for a advisor of the town he moved to early in his development. The girl's name was Padme Amidala. She was a girl of beauty and wits. So smart that even at a young age she was Queen at one point before her term was over. Anakin was assigned the task of protecting Padme during the civil war in the town. But Anakin had to make a quick departure as he was informed that his mom was in need of help. Padme didn't want to be alone so she tagged along. Once they made it to the small district where his mom stayed they were informed by Anakin's stepfather that his mom had got taken by Bandits. Without hesitation Anakin had Padme stay put as he persued the kidnappers. He arrived within the hour, and chased down the tracks to a small hut. After a few moments of sneaking Anakin found his mom almost beaten to death tied up against a pole...

He didn't even get the chance to say I love you back.. Filled with rage Anakin went on to kill every one of the bandits. "I... I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead. Every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women... And the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them!" is all he could say when asked what he did to the bandits by Padme. Moments later they buried his mom and quickly returned to the war tasks at hand.

Pursuit of Count Dooku and More Signs of Darkness.
    Days later word had it the Obi wan had been captured by Count Dooku(General of the Empire). Anakin and Padme had journeyed into the facility where Obi wan was held. Of course though, it was a trap and it left Obi wan, Padme, and Anakin to fight for their lives. They were eventually over powered and over run until backup came and forced Dooku to retreat. But as the war raged on Anakin and Obi wan perused Dooku. Then the fight began. Obi wan and Anakin vs Count Dooku. Obi wan and Anakin were both out lasted by the more experienced Dooku. Dooku in fact knocks Obi wan out for a few moments, leaving Anakin to fight him one on one. Anakin tried to outlast Dooku. Using his stamina to his advantage. But it didn't work. As Dooku cut off Anakin's right hand off. But help was near. Grandmaster Yoda arrived in time to save Obi wan and young skywalker using his futon mastery before Dooku could kill them both. Dooku knew he stood no chance against him, so he ran away.

A few years pass and Anakin's arm was fixed up thanks to medical advances. He also Married padme in this time an grew his hair out. But the war still raged on. Anakin and Obi wan traveled to the location where Dooku had held a leader of the Republic and decided to take him down once and for all. Anakin and Obi wan arrived and found Dooku within minutes. Dooku easily knocked out Obi wan, but just as before it was left down to Anakin and Dooku. This time with no back up in the foreseeable future.

Anakin had defeated Dooku after a 10 minute battle. Which allowed Anakin to choose to spare Dooku for interrogation in the Leaf village. Or Kill him.. The leader of the Republic's name was revealed to be Counselor Palpatine. Palpatine shouted onto Anakin to kill Dooku. And with slight hesitation Anakin killed him. Once they returned to the town Anakin was credited the victory and praised by the town. While Anakin was being praised Obi wan had pursued another leader of the Empire General Gervious, who had ties to the Hyuuga clan of the leaf. Obi wan had left Anakin alone to corruption from the Counselor. The Counselor had preached darkness and power by learning the Dark release and joining the Mandalorian clan. Anakin declined his offer and hurried to tell leaders of the Republic. Mace Windu a leader of the replublic had told Anakin to say put as he was going to confront Palpatine and have him killed for his corruption. Anakin was pissed, sick and tired of being told to stay put like he was a weakling. So much he even decided to disobey orders and chase down Windu and help him capture the Counselor. When Anakin arrived Windu had the Counselor beat, but Anakin enraged on the fact that Windu wanted to kill him there and not allow him to stand trial he cut Windu's hand off. Allowing Papatine to use Raiton sending him out of the window killing him. This was the beginning of Anakin's complete dark turn.

Raise of Darth Vader
    Anakin had did it. He assisted in the Death of a Master while helping a corrupted lord. He would assist the lord in an even more evil act. "Order 66". This order was to kill all young ninja and elder ninja in the village. Leaving a select few to live. Anakin followed the orders like a dog. He arrived at a school for young ninja and the unthinkable happened...

He killed them all. All the kids died at the hands of Young skywalker. But this would not be the last Ninja he fought. While doing more business in the village near the volcano Anakin was confronted by his master Obi wan and his Wife Padme. Anakin had questioned Padme's loyalty to him and knocked her out cold. This prompted Obi wan to fight his old student. After a long fight which came down to which appeared as a draw, obi wan had found himself on the high ground above Anakin who was floating on a piece of debris in the lava. Anakin would then question obi wants believe in his power and attack him even though he had the high ground. This would be the end of Anakin...

Or so was thought... He was rescued by Papletine and began his formal introduction into the Mandalorian clan was in full effect.

Other
    Picures with and without armor:

With:

Without:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles
    Won : 5
    Lost : 2

Dropping Sasuke Uchiha:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=251179

-Approved-

Last edited by Alucard; 02-21-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Re: Anakin Skywalker | The Sith lord Version 1.0

Vader die you must.

*Imporsoanting yoda*

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Vader die you must.

*Imporsoanting yoda*
    I am your father. I'm everybody's father.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    | PS of the Head Sensei |

Nice bio . I dont know how to do auto play

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

. Niceee

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ĺight View Post
    Nice bio . I dont know how to do auto play
    You got to put the autoplay code after the youtube tag. Quote my bio and look at it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by Téno View Post
    . Niceee
    Does Teno approve ?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

This is teno. And i approve this message. LOL

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by Téno View Post
    This is teno. And i approve this message. LOL
    Yay lmao

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    I am your father. I'm everybody's father.
    Your the father of a green goblin eeeeeewwww get away from me weirdo

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

awesome

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Your the father of a green goblin eeeeeewwww get away from me weirdo
    HEY... Don't discriminate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    awesome
    Thanks Sindy ^_^

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

I like it, but Anakin is nothing compared to the Sitha'ri Darth Bane.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Yes it's vader time.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Yes it's vader time.
    Yes

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Epic bio!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    Epic bio!
    Thanks bro

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im loving all the mandalorian ideas
    very creative thus far

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Im loving all the mandalorian ideas
    very creative thus far
    Thanks brah. You should "Join the darkside" if you catch my drift

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    o_o

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

that sig is messed up

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    that sig is messed up
    Nuh uhh. Nothing's wrong with it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

what isn't wrong with it is a better question

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

His lightsabre looks cool. So that's one lol.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

the bio template itself ive very well done but for some reason i just dont like it,dunno why good job tho

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»