Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

order jinchuriki were caught in

A bit late here but

thats 6 filled in before the four tails was meaning roshi bee and naruto were the last 3 not utakata bee and naruto. meaning utakata was caught off sceern sometime inbeween the ninbis capture maybe during the tenchi bridge fight.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will shank you.......

Re: order jinchuriki were caught in

I know there is a filler for when Utakata was caught.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

yes but he was caught before teh four tails in the manga i still like to think fuu and han were captured first then garra utaktata yugito 3 tails roshi is how i see it

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice catch

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    A bit late here but

thats 6 filled in before the four tails was meaning roshi bee and naruto were the last 3 not utakata bee and naruto. meaning utakata was caught off sceern sometime inbeween the ninbis capture maybe during the tenchi bridge fight.
    Never thought ill see you post in the manga section , Thought you only Rp >_<" , Good work btw

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    In Kagerou-Haze S.Y.S.T.E.M. Something.You.Shouldn't.Trust.Ever.Man.( ̄へ ̄)
    Post Thanks / Like
    hipster-tobirama.tumblr.com

They were caught in order, almost

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Yín.. View Post
    Never thought ill see you post in the manga section , Thought you only Rp >_<" , Good work btw
    i've posted here before when i found stuff i thought people might have missed or when i have a theory

The Raging Demon Akuma PrettyFlacko's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHOOOOOSH

i think it was 1,3,4,5,6,2,7

Last edited by PrettyFlacko; 01-26-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Well the order seems to go like this

Han/Fu

Gaara

Yugito

Isobu (3-tails as the host was gone)

Roshi

Ukitake is either captured before or after Gaara....the fact the next event after is Yugito's capture probably means he is looped in with Han and Fu

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

A bit late here but

They needed to be sealed in a specific order, so the statue would remain in balance.
    The last 4 of the order that we know:
    2 Nii Yugito.
    4 Roshi.
    8 Bee.
    9 Naruto.

So basically, you dont want to seal to many large tailed bijou right after the other, so you balance them out in tails.
    You start out low and than build up.
    Sealing the 6 tails first and than the 1 tails to balance it out.
    6+1=7
    Than the 5 tails(cause you just sealed a small tail, the 1 tail) followed up with the 3 tails to balance it out.
    5+3=8
    Than a larger one again, the 7 tails with the known 2 tails, to balance it out.
    7+2=9
    The rest is known. The 4 tails Roshi was sealed at this point and Bee was suppose to be next (but he pulled a replacement technique on them with the tentacle).
    4+8=12
    and the last one remaining would be the 9 tails.

I can imagine this would be the correct order.
    If my memory is correct, than Gaara was not the first one that was sealed, cause they complained about not having Orochimaru to help speed it up right? So that is why I did the 6tails first and that fits perfectly with the large tail number, small tail number, large tail number, small tail number follow up system and a build up in combo's 7, 8, 9, 12.

What do you think?

Last edited by Meowazziel; 01-26-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Nice find but the order they were caught in is kind of irrelevant to the plot so it really doesn't matter.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Nice find but the order they were caught in is kind of irrelevant to the plot so it really doesn't matter.
    Some people just want to know things that are not revealed, even if they dont matter much .
    But yeah, for the story and plot and such, it doesnt matter anymore.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    They needed to be sealed in a specific order, so the statue would remain in balance.
    The last 4 of the order that we know:
    2 Nii Yugito.
    4 Roshi.
    8 Bee.
    9 Naruto.

So basically, you dont want to seal to many large tailed bijou right after the other, so you balance them out in tails.
    You start out low and than build up.
    Sealing the 6 tails first and than the 1 tails to balance it out.
    6+1=7
    Than the 5 tails(cause you just sealed a small tail, the 1 tail) followed up with the 3 tails to balance it out.
    5+3=8
    Than a larger one again, the 7 tails with the known 2 tails, to balance it out.
    7+2=9
    The rest is known. The 4 tails Roshi was sealed at this point and Bee was suppose to be next (but he pulled a replacement technique on them with the tentacle).
    4+8=12
    and the last one remaining would be the 9 tails.

I can imagine this would be the correct order.
    If my memory is correct, than Gaara was not the first one that was sealed, cause they complained about not having Orochimaru to help speed it up right? So that is why I did the 6tails first and that fits perfectly with the large tail number, small tail number, large tail number, small tail number follow up system and a build up in combo's 7, 8, 9, 12.

What do you think?
    deidara said 2 were caught before garra which based on seen captures is eitehr fuu and han utakata and fuu han and utakata or any combination of those 3 is first one of those 3 are caught off sceern during part 2 which has to be before yugito gets sealed since the last 3 jinchuriki was roshi bee and naruto.

for me i like to think fuu and han got caught by orochimaru and sasori before part 1 and tried to capture yagura but he killed himself to keep the beast from them. and then i like to think utakata was caught during the tenchi bridge arc

also the 2 tails was sealed directly after the 3 tails so your order could be off

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

deidara said 2 were caught before garra which based on seen captures is eitehr fuu and han utakata and fuu han and utakata or any combination of those 3 is first one of those 3 are caught off sceern during part 2 which has to be before yugito gets sealed since the last 3 jinchuriki was roshi bee and naruto.

for me i like to think fuu and han got caught by orochimaru and sasori before part 1 and tried to capture yagura but he killed himself to keep the beast from them. and then i like to think utakata was caught during the tenchi bridge arc

also the 2 tails was sealed directly after the 3 tails so your order could be off
    Ill do another attempt in that case .

Hmm okay, with that info, it will most likely be the following:

Han first. He was wandering the world, so there is not much danger for the 5 villages to go berserk over it and contact their alliances.
    Fuu is from a small village (not among the great 5), so she is among the first few sorta safe captures too.
    5 tails and 7 tails.
    Than Gaara got captured, probably for the power balance, cause they couldnt go for one of the bijou with many tails.
    Than they captured another wandering jinchuriki, Utakata the 6 tails (captures in the anime in part 2 by Pain. Yes it is Anime, but I feel it was there for a reason).
    1 tails and 6 tails.
    The 3 tails was in the wild(manga and anime) and not part of Yagura anymore for unknown reason. This was the next target.
    The next jinchuriki that was caught was Yugito Nii as we know from the manga.
    3 tails + 2 tails.
    The rest we know. Roshi the 4 tails got captured next and the other remaining 2 are Bee and Naruto, with the 9 tails needing to be sealed last. 4 tails + 8 tails + 9 tails.

This system, although a tad different, is still about the balance.

Last edited by Meowazziel; 01-27-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

This topic is seriously screwed up because of the inconsistencies in the manga and the fillers that were added to the anime.

Originally, Deidara said 2 were captured before Gaara. This would have made the Utakata fillers more accurate, considering Han and Fuu were the only ones other than him to be captured before Gaara, but Kishi later changed it and closed this window of opportunity. Later on in the manga, it was made clear that 3 were captured before Gaara. These were the 5, 6 and 7 tails. In addition, the order that we saw them sealed in the manga after 5, 6 and 7 were 1, 3, 2 and 4. So that is the 7 supposedly in that order. The manga is quite accurate on this matter other than the fact that Deidara originally stated that Gaara was the 3rd when he was actually the 4th.

In addition, if you look closely in the anime, they show that the 4 tails was the 7th sealed and then later clear a spot for the 6 tails when the spot actually wasn't available. So the Anime is seriously flawed on this matter because they followed the manga closely and later changed it for the sake of the filler. They literally showed 7/9 eyes filled and then later there was a magical spot opened for the 6 tails which also filled the 7th eye slot. Either way, its a very screwed up topic.

When it comes strictly to the manga, the 5, 6 and 7 tails were all captured before part 2. The only fact in the manga that states otherwise is when Deidara said only 2 were captured before Gaara. But this can be attributed to bad planning and time management by Kishi and its obvious he changed it later. Its crazy to speculate that pain captured Utakata mid part-2 when there is no indication of this in the manga. The official order is some combination of 5, 6 and 7 as the first three, then 1, 3, 2 and 4.

Last edited by Floydical; 01-27-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I seem to remember that the 6 tails anima filler script was actually written by Kishi (I think this was the only filler he wrote), so I would treat it as canon, as far as the timing goes. The 3 and 4 tails were sealed at the same time.

Based on the above, this means the sealing order must have been:

5, 7 in some order.
    3, 4

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you lower your guard, i
    will hug you to death

Gaara, Yugito,Three tails(Anime), Roshi, Utakata(Anime), Nil
    Thats the order as much as we know. Five and Seven are somewere before gaara. Utakata and Yagura are who know's were in the manga, but probably yagura first.

Last edited by Cowthulhu45; 01-27-2013 at 07:28 AM.