Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 130
  1. #51
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    So getting injured means you lose? If that was true than dam near everyone in Naruto has lost a fight.





    That's why your logic is very flawed. Naruto's been saved but his never lost.
    No my logic isn't flawed if it's a 1v1 or 1 vs any and someone saves you. Is it a DQ lose if Mike tyson was fighting Ali and right before he knocked Ali out someone stopped his punch and Ali knocked him out? yes exact I use fighters logic.

    Haven't there been fight were Naruto said let me fight him alone and we he is about to loses someone saves him. That's a DQ lose in the book of fighting 1v1. Do you know what 1v1 means? Would Obito beat Naruto if Guy and Kakashi didn't show up????? well then...

    Naruto has never lost a fight in shippuden... He has also never won a high level fight without help in shippuden either.
     
         
    Last edited by slaton02; 01-26-2013 at 02:53 AM.

  2. #52
    Ino>Sakura Amaterasuice's Avatar
    Status
    Amaterasuice is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Otogakure
    Posts
    3,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no ****s
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Sigh....here we go again.

    Naruto:
    Lost to Sasuke.
    However, Naruto fought most of his enemies with multiple teammates.

    vs Deidara:
    Kakashi+Naruto+Neji+Lee+Tenten+Gai

    Vs Kakuzu:
    Kakashi+Shikamaru+Naruto+Ino+Choji

    Vs Pein:
    Naruto+Hinata

    Vs Obito and Madara:
    A whole army.

    Sasuke's fights:
    Fought yamato, Naruto, Sai, and Sakura alone. Orochimaru saved them.

    Fought Oro (though Oro was sick)

    Fought Deidara (was wanting info at first)

    Fought Itachi

    Fought Danzo

    Fought FIVE KAGES

    Fought team 7 a second time (blind and lost a lot of Chakra)

    Fought Kabuto (with Itachi)

    Fodderized about 10-15 Zetsu clones within about 5 seconds

    Come on Now Naruto fanboy, we know Naruto is stronger than Sasuke but geez.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    The thing about that is Naruto still had stamina left and could still fight whereas aganist Itachi and Onoki Sasuke had zero chakra left so much so that the fight had to end before he died via Itachi dying from his sickness and Tobi stopping the fight by saving Sasuke's life.
    Still fight? Not when Obito warped him.
     
         

  4. #54
    Member IlikeStrudels's Avatar
    Status
    IlikeStrudels is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Why do you wanna know you stalker!!! D:
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedNinja View Post
    ok everyone saying Sasuke beat itachi is retarded itachi never wanted to kill sasuke he could have if he wanted to during the fight but he had a plan in witch worked therefor itachi won. duh
    It doesn't matter if Itachi could have won or not, the fact remains that Itachi died while Sasuke was left alive and standing. It's just like Naruto vs. Pain, Pain could have easily beaten him had his intent been to kill, but at the end of the battle, Naruto was STILL left standing while Pain was dead.
     
         

  5. #55
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/308/4 This was a win, whether you say so or not.
     
         
    Last edited by Jman1997; 01-26-2013 at 04:26 AM.

  6. #56
    PRIME MINATO SOLO Fair Warning's Avatar
    Status
    Fair Warning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOUR MOMS *****
    Posts
    11,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is dog?
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    OMG its the same people b.itching about some stupid fight, calm down
     
         

  7. #57
    Full Metal Jacket Djgogetta5's Avatar
    Status
    Djgogetta5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Well technically naruto was beaten by an itachi clone in one second in the hunt for itachi arc
     
         

  8. #58
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasuice View Post
    Sigh....here we go again.

    Naruto:
    Lost to Sasuke.
    However, Naruto fought most of his enemies with multiple teammates.

    vs Deidara:
    Kakashi+Naruto+Neji+Lee+Tenten+Gai

    Vs Kakuzu:
    Kakashi+Shikamaru+Naruto+Ino+Choji

    Vs Pein:
    Naruto+Hinata

    Vs Obito and Madara:
    A whole army.

    Sasuke's fights:
    Fought yamato, Naruto, Sai, and Sakura alone. Orochimaru saved them.

    Fought Oro (though Oro was sick)

    Fought Deidara (was wanting info at first) got saved by suigetsu

    Fought Itachi

    Fought Danzo Saved by Tobi and Karin and Danzo held back

    Fought FIVE KAGES and got raped by them

    Fought team 7 a second time (blind and lost a lot of Chakra)

    Fought Kabuto (with Itachi) and got owned, thankfully Itachi had a genjutsu that makes no sense

    Fodderized about 10-15 Zetsu clones within about 5 seconds which isn't that impressive because there zetsu lol
    .
    this
     
         

  9. #59
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasuice View Post
    Sigh....here we go again.

    Naruto:
    Lost to Sasuke.
    However, Naruto fought most of his enemies with multiple teammates.

    vs Deidara:
    Kakashi+Naruto+Neji+Lee+Tenten+Gai

    Vs Kakuzu:
    Kakashi+Shikamaru+Naruto+Ino+Choji

    Vs Pein:
    Naruto+Hinata

    Vs Obito and Madara:
    A whole army.

    Sasuke's fights:
    Fought yamato, Naruto, Sai, and Sakura alone. Orochimaru saved them.

    Fought Oro (though Oro was sick)

    Fought Deidara (was wanting info at first)

    Fought Itachi

    Fought Danzo

    Fought FIVE KAGES

    Fought team 7 a second time (blind and lost a lot of Chakra)

    Fought Kabuto (with Itachi)

    Fodderized about 10-15 Zetsu clones within about 5 seconds

    Come on Now Naruto fanboy, we know Naruto is stronger than Sasuke but geez.

    @bold: That was in part 1 the title says part 2.
     
         

  10. #60
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Still fight? Not when Obito warped him.
    Obito never warped Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman1997 View Post
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/308/4 This was a win, whether you say so or not.

    Learn what the defination of a lose is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djgogetta5 View Post
    Well technically naruto was beaten by an itachi clone in one second in the hunt for itachi arc

    Im talking about an actual fight.
     
         

  11. #61
    🎧🚺🚹🎧 Hoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South... Park
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream On! ❤
     



    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    I remember a episode where it shows a flash back on sai and naruto solo fighting, naruto kicked sai's bumb
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    ok ....it is true about 2 things, 1 is naruto hasnt lost a fight.(in fact he has walked away from all his fights). 2 He has argueably had less help, in his fights than sasuke, and 3 sasuke hasnt lost reallylost a fight either.....

    ( although narto has not had to run from any fights and sasuke has.)

    enought of the naruto and sasuke fanboyism.

    (btw i am only talking about shippuden)

    (also losing a fight, means haveing to run from the fight, or being clearly beaten(like itachi did to sasuke part 1) (the example of tobi with his hand in naruto, awith kakahsi and guy attacking him, is not a fight that naruto lost.
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    Obito never warped Naruto.




    Learn what the defination of a lose is.




    Im talking about an actual fight.
    I mean that he wouldn't have been able to fight if Obito had warped him, which is what was going to happen if Kakashi and Guy didn't come save him.
     
         

  14. #64
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    Obito never warped Naruto.




    Learn what the defination of a lose is.




    Im talking about an actual fight.
    Learn how to stop d*ckriding Naruto.
     
         

  15. #65
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    ok ....it is true about 2 things, 1 is naruto hasnt lost a fight.(in fact he has walked away from all his fights). 2 He has argueably had less help, in his fights than sasuke, and 3 sasuke hasnt lost reallylost a fight either.....

    ( although narto has not had to run from any fights and sasuke has.)

    enought of the naruto and sasuke fanboyism.

    (btw i am only talking about shippuden)

    (also losing a fight, means haveing to run from the fight, or being clearly beaten(like itachi did to sasuke part 1) (the example of tobi with his hand in naruto, awith kakahsi and guy attacking him, is not a fight that naruto lost.

    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice, if that's not a lose than I dont know what is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman1997 View Post
    Learn how to stop d*ckriding Naruto.

    Way to keep your professionalism.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    he was about to get killed by sasuke if orochimaru hadnt interrupted.
    he was about to lose to kakuzu after his rasenshuriken failed if kakashi and yamato hadnt interfered.
    he was about to lose to pain if hinata hadnt interfered.
    he was about to be killed by nagato without itachis interference.
    he was about to get warped by obito if kakashi and gai didnt interfere.

    now go cry me a river OP.
     
         

  17. #67
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    he was about to get killed by sasuke if orochimaru hadnt interrupted.
    he was about to lose to kakuzu after his rasenshuriken failed if kakashi and yamato hadnt interfered.
    he was about to lose to pain if hinata hadnt interfered.
    he was about to be killed by nagato without itachis interference.
    he was about to get warped by obito if kakashi and gai didnt interfere.

    now go cry me a river OP.

    , about to, about to. The point is it never happened Naruto hasn't lost a fight yet since his fight with Sasuke at the valley of the end over 3 years ago.
     
         

  18. #68
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    Posts
    537
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    I will list all fights in naruto were they fought an enemy.

    Naruto part 2

    Naruto(with aid from chiyo and sakura) and Kakashi vs 30% chakra clone Itachi: Naruto was clearly beaten by Itachi but sakura and chiyo helped him out.

    Naruto and kakashi vs Deidara: don't know if this was a actual fight or a highspeed chase but they won

    Naruto vs orochimaru: nulled fight since naruto lost control

    Naruto, sakura, sai, and yamato vs sasuke: Sasuke victory, team 7 had to be saved by orochimaru

    Naruto vs kakazu: came in on a weaken kakazu, no telling what would happen if he fought 100% kakazu

    Naruto vs pein: Naruto was pinned down by pein when hinata came in. Naruto theoretically won the fight even though he was pinned by pein who on purpose missed his vitals.

    Naruto, kakashi, and sakura vs weaken sasuke: nulled fight since it really wasn't a fight

    Naruto vs ninetails: Naruto needed help from bee and kushina

    Naruto and Bee vs Itachi and Nagato: Fight quickly became Naruto and bee vs Nagato in which Itachi saved them from nagato

    Naruto vs Muu: help from gaara

    Naruto vs third raikage: help from hachibi

    Naruto and bee vs the jins: victory

    Naruto vs Obito: Obito was about to defeat naruto when kakashi and gai saved him

    Naruto, Bee, kakashi, and gai vs obito: Obito was owning then kakashi figured out that he could hit obito with his kamui.

    Naruto and alliance vs obito, edo madara, and the juubi: still going on

    Sasuke in part 2

    Sasuke vs naruto, sakura, and yamato: sasuke won

    Sasuke vs sick orochimaru: sasuke won

    Sasuke vs Deidara with help from tobi: Sasuke won

    Sasuke vs Itachi: Itachi wanted to die by sasuke hands thus fight is nulled.

    Sasuke and taka vs Bee: Theoretically they won even though sasuke got fatally injured twice

    Sasuke vs Raikage: nulled their fight was interrupted

    Sasuke vs Mei then Onoki: this wasn't a fight

    Sasuke vs Danzo: sasuke won; Danzo couldn't use KA

    Sasuke vs Kakashi: Interrupted fight

    Sasuke vs Team 7 again: Not really a fight

    Sasuke and Itachi vs DSM Kabuto: Because of Itachi they couldn't kill him since Itachi wanted to end Edo Tensei

    I just put down all fights hope this helps
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    , about to, about to. The point is it never happened Naruto hasn't lost a fight yet since his fight with Sasuke at the valley of the end over 3 years ago.
    because someone has helped naruto when he was about to lose. its easy to understand if you arent a batshit fanboy.
     
         

  20. #70
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    I will list all fights in naruto were they fought an enemy.

    Naruto part 2

    Naruto(with aid from chiyo and sakura) and Kakashi vs 30% chakra clone Itachi: Naruto was clearly beaten by Itachi but sakura and chiyo helped him out. - What is you talking about aid from Chiyo and Sakura? They did nothing but stand there.

    Naruto and kakashi vs Deidara: don't know if this was a actual fight or a highspeed chase but they won

    Naruto vs orochimaru: nulled fight since naruto lost control

    Naruto, sakura, sai, and yamato vs sasuke: Sasuke victory, team 7 had to be saved by orochimaru - Orochimaru didn't save them, you have no idea what would have happened if Orochimaru didn't show up. How do you know he didn't save Sasuke? Yamato stated he was holding back and Naruto was just standing there the whole time no kage bushin no rasengan no nothing.

    Naruto vs kakazu: came in on a weaken kakazu, no telling what would happen if he fought 100% kakazu

    Naruto vs pein: Naruto was pinned down by pein when hinata came in. Naruto theoretically won the fight even though he was pinned by pein who on purpose missed his vitals.

    Naruto, kakashi, and sakura vs weaken sasuke: nulled fight since it really wasn't a fight

    Naruto vs ninetails: Naruto needed help from bee and kushina

    Naruto and Bee vs Itachi and Nagato: Fight quickly became Naruto and bee vs Nagato in which Itachi saved them from nagato

    Naruto vs Muu: help from gaara

    Naruto vs third raikage: help from hachibi

    Naruto and bee vs the jins: victory

    Naruto vs Obito: Obito was about to defeat naruto when kakashi and gai saved him

    Naruto, Bee, kakashi, and gai vs obito: Obito was owning then kakashi figured out that he could hit obito with his kamui. - No he wasn't. Both sides were getting there ass kicked. Naruto fuked Obito's arm up with his rasengan, found out the secret behind his kamui, crushed his mask and was coughing up blood from Kakashi hitting on his ribs.

    Naruto and alliance vs obito, edo madara, and the juubi: still going on

    Sasuke in part 2

    Sasuke vs naruto, sakura, and yamato: sasuke won - No he didn't. Orochimaru stopped the fight.

    Sasuke vs sick orochimaru: sasuke won

    Sasuke vs Deidara with help from tobi: Sasuke won

    Sasuke vs Itachi: Itachi wanted to die by sasuke hands thus fight is nulled.

    Sasuke and taka vs Bee: Theoretically they won even though sasuke got fatally injured twice - No, Bee won he killed Sasuke twice.

    Sasuke vs Raikage: nulled their fight was interrupted

    Sasuke vs Mei then Onoki: this wasn't a fight - Yes it was.

    Sasuke vs Danzo: sasuke won; Danzo couldn't use KA

    Sasuke vs Kakashi: Interrupted fight

    Sasuke vs Team 7 again: Not really a fight

    Sasuke and Itachi vs DSM Kabuto: Because of Itachi they couldn't kill him since Itachi wanted to end Edo Tensei

    I just put down all fights hope this helps


    All I said was Naruto never lost a fight you didn't have to list all of the times he got saved or helped because I never said he didn't.
     
         

  21. #71
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    Posts
    537
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    All I said was Naruto never lost a fight you didn't have to list all of the times he got saved or helped because I never said he didn't.
    I just put the fights up so you could see how they all paned out. If someone needed help in a fight then technically they were not strong enough to beat, this is why they received a theoretical victory.

    Naruto was in genjustu, chiyo and sakura got him out

    Sasuke was about to a jutsu when orochimaru stopped him

    Taka vs bee was a theoretical win

    Obito was only hit because of kakashi. Naruto couldn't do jack **** to obito without kakashi there.
     
         

  22. #72
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Naruto has lost or had help in all his fights, fanboy

    Against Sasuke the reunion he lost
    Against Kakuzu he got saved by Kakashi em
    Against Pain he had help from Gamabuta, Ma & Pa, Deva didn't want to kill him. Kurama saved him.
    Against Obito, without Kakashi he would be dead
    Against Madara he would've been dead by the Juubi, but Ino & Hinata saved him.
    Against Obito & the Juubi, Neji risked his life to save Naruto.

    He hasn't beaten anyone by himself.
     
         
    Last edited by Champ; 01-26-2013 at 07:07 AM.

  23. #73
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    I just put the fights up so you could see how they all paned out. If someone needed help in a fight then technically they were not strong enough to beat, this is why they received a theoretical victory.

    Naruto was in genjustu, chiyo and sakura got him out

    Sasuke was about to a jutsu when orochimaru stopped him

    Taka vs bee was a theoretical win

    Obito was only hit because of kakashi. Naruto couldn't do jack **** to obito without kakashi there.

    Kakashi wouldn't have been able to do anything without Naruto either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Naruto has lost or had help in all his fights, fanboy

    Against Sasuke the reunion he lost
    Against Kakuzu he got saved by Kakashi em
    Against Pain he had help from Gamabuta, Ma & Pa, Deva didn't want to kill him. Kurama saved him.
    Against Obito, without Kakashi he would be dead
    Against Madara he would've been dead by the Juubi, but Ino & Hinata saved him.
    Against Obito & the Juubi, Neji risked his life to save Naruto.

    He hasn't beaten anyone by himself.

    Your calling me a fanboy? Your the biggest hypocrite i've ever come across. *Looks at all the posts of Champ dickridding Sasuke* Sasuke never beat Naruto in part 2 so stop talking out of your ass and use logic. Most of that stuff your talking about is him getting saved when the thread is about him never losing so irrelevant.
     
         

  24. #74
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post

    Your calling me a fanboy? Your the biggest hypocrite i've ever come across. *Looks at all the posts of Champ dickridding Sasuke* Sasuke never beat Naruto in part 2 so stop talking out of your ass and use logic. Most of that stuff your talking about is him getting saved when the thread is about him never losing so irrelevant.
    Yes you're a fanboy of Naruto, you dickride him the most. Ofcourse i'm a fanboy of Sasuke is this new to you? The only hypocrite is you I never said ''Sasuke never lost a fight in part 2'' The examples you said Sasuke lost can be said about Naruto to, against Sasuke he got owned by his Chidori Nagashi even with help. Kakuzu had him pin down about to take his heart but Kakashi saved him. What do you think would've happen if no one helped him? He would be dead. Against Deva he lost. Obito & the Jins he lost.
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Sasuke never lost against Itachi he was still standing whereas Itachi died
    Sasuke one shotted Bee with Amaterasu
    Mei never won she melted a Sussano the match was stopped same applys for Onooki

    If your not going to acknowledge the fact Naruto was never defeated because he was saved all the god damn time then the same applies for Sasuke
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •