Page 4 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 130
  1. #61
    🎧🚺🚹🎧 Hoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hoshi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,668
    Location
    dunno
    Dream On! ❤
     



    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    I remember a episode where it shows a flash back on sai and naruto solo fighting, naruto kicked sai's bumb
     
         

  2. #62
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,757
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    ok ....it is true about 2 things, 1 is naruto hasnt lost a fight.(in fact he has walked away from all his fights). 2 He has argueably had less help, in his fights than sasuke, and 3 sasuke hasnt lost reallylost a fight either.....

    ( although narto has not had to run from any fights and sasuke has.)

    enought of the naruto and sasuke fanboyism.

    (btw i am only talking about shippuden)

    (also losing a fight, means haveing to run from the fight, or being clearly beaten(like itachi did to sasuke part 1) (the example of tobi with his hand in naruto, awith kakahsi and guy attacking him, is not a fight that naruto lost.
     
         

  3. #63
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,648
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    Obito never warped Naruto.




    Learn what the defination of a lose is.




    Im talking about an actual fight.
    I mean that he wouldn't have been able to fight if Obito had warped him, which is what was going to happen if Kakashi and Guy didn't come save him.
     
         

  4. #64
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    Obito never warped Naruto.




    Learn what the defination of a lose is.




    Im talking about an actual fight.
    Learn how to stop d*ckriding Naruto.
     
         

  5. #65
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,231
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    ok ....it is true about 2 things, 1 is naruto hasnt lost a fight.(in fact he has walked away from all his fights). 2 He has argueably had less help, in his fights than sasuke, and 3 sasuke hasnt lost reallylost a fight either.....

    ( although narto has not had to run from any fights and sasuke has.)

    enought of the naruto and sasuke fanboyism.

    (btw i am only talking about shippuden)

    (also losing a fight, means haveing to run from the fight, or being clearly beaten(like itachi did to sasuke part 1) (the example of tobi with his hand in naruto, awith kakahsi and guy attacking him, is not a fight that naruto lost.

    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice, if that's not a lose than I dont know what is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman1997 View Post
    Learn how to stop d*ckriding Naruto.

    Way to keep your professionalism.
     
         

  6. #66
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Location
    on my computer
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    he was about to get killed by sasuke if orochimaru hadnt interrupted.
    he was about to lose to kakuzu after his rasenshuriken failed if kakashi and yamato hadnt interfered.
    he was about to lose to pain if hinata hadnt interfered.
    he was about to be killed by nagato without itachis interference.
    he was about to get warped by obito if kakashi and gai didnt interfere.

    now go cry me a river OP.
     
         

  7. #67
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,231
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    he was about to get killed by sasuke if orochimaru hadnt interrupted.
    he was about to lose to kakuzu after his rasenshuriken failed if kakashi and yamato hadnt interfered.
    he was about to lose to pain if hinata hadnt interfered.
    he was about to be killed by nagato without itachis interference.
    he was about to get warped by obito if kakashi and gai didnt interfere.

    now go cry me a river OP.

    , about to, about to. The point is it never happened Naruto hasn't lost a fight yet since his fight with Sasuke at the valley of the end over 3 years ago.
     
         

  8. #68
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    575
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    I will list all fights in naruto were they fought an enemy.

    Naruto part 2

    Naruto(with aid from chiyo and sakura) and Kakashi vs 30% chakra clone Itachi: Naruto was clearly beaten by Itachi but sakura and chiyo helped him out.

    Naruto and kakashi vs Deidara: don't know if this was a actual fight or a highspeed chase but they won

    Naruto vs orochimaru: nulled fight since naruto lost control

    Naruto, sakura, sai, and yamato vs sasuke: Sasuke victory, team 7 had to be saved by orochimaru

    Naruto vs kakazu: came in on a weaken kakazu, no telling what would happen if he fought 100% kakazu

    Naruto vs pein: Naruto was pinned down by pein when hinata came in. Naruto theoretically won the fight even though he was pinned by pein who on purpose missed his vitals.

    Naruto, kakashi, and sakura vs weaken sasuke: nulled fight since it really wasn't a fight

    Naruto vs ninetails: Naruto needed help from bee and kushina

    Naruto and Bee vs Itachi and Nagato: Fight quickly became Naruto and bee vs Nagato in which Itachi saved them from nagato

    Naruto vs Muu: help from gaara

    Naruto vs third raikage: help from hachibi

    Naruto and bee vs the jins: victory

    Naruto vs Obito: Obito was about to defeat naruto when kakashi and gai saved him

    Naruto, Bee, kakashi, and gai vs obito: Obito was owning then kakashi figured out that he could hit obito with his kamui.

    Naruto and alliance vs obito, edo madara, and the juubi: still going on

    Sasuke in part 2

    Sasuke vs naruto, sakura, and yamato: sasuke won

    Sasuke vs sick orochimaru: sasuke won

    Sasuke vs Deidara with help from tobi: Sasuke won

    Sasuke vs Itachi: Itachi wanted to die by sasuke hands thus fight is nulled.

    Sasuke and taka vs Bee: Theoretically they won even though sasuke got fatally injured twice

    Sasuke vs Raikage: nulled their fight was interrupted

    Sasuke vs Mei then Onoki: this wasn't a fight

    Sasuke vs Danzo: sasuke won; Danzo couldn't use KA

    Sasuke vs Kakashi: Interrupted fight

    Sasuke vs Team 7 again: Not really a fight

    Sasuke and Itachi vs DSM Kabuto: Because of Itachi they couldn't kill him since Itachi wanted to end Edo Tensei

    I just put down all fights hope this helps
     
         

  9. #69
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,617
    Location
    on my computer
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    , about to, about to. The point is it never happened Naruto hasn't lost a fight yet since his fight with Sasuke at the valley of the end over 3 years ago.
    because someone has helped naruto when he was about to lose. its easy to understand if you arent a batshit fanboy.
     
         

  10. #70
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,231
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    I will list all fights in naruto were they fought an enemy.

    Naruto part 2

    Naruto(with aid from chiyo and sakura) and Kakashi vs 30% chakra clone Itachi: Naruto was clearly beaten by Itachi but sakura and chiyo helped him out. - What is you talking about aid from Chiyo and Sakura? They did nothing but stand there.

    Naruto and kakashi vs Deidara: don't know if this was a actual fight or a highspeed chase but they won

    Naruto vs orochimaru: nulled fight since naruto lost control

    Naruto, sakura, sai, and yamato vs sasuke: Sasuke victory, team 7 had to be saved by orochimaru - Orochimaru didn't save them, you have no idea what would have happened if Orochimaru didn't show up. How do you know he didn't save Sasuke? Yamato stated he was holding back and Naruto was just standing there the whole time no kage bushin no rasengan no nothing.

    Naruto vs kakazu: came in on a weaken kakazu, no telling what would happen if he fought 100% kakazu

    Naruto vs pein: Naruto was pinned down by pein when hinata came in. Naruto theoretically won the fight even though he was pinned by pein who on purpose missed his vitals.

    Naruto, kakashi, and sakura vs weaken sasuke: nulled fight since it really wasn't a fight

    Naruto vs ninetails: Naruto needed help from bee and kushina

    Naruto and Bee vs Itachi and Nagato: Fight quickly became Naruto and bee vs Nagato in which Itachi saved them from nagato

    Naruto vs Muu: help from gaara

    Naruto vs third raikage: help from hachibi

    Naruto and bee vs the jins: victory

    Naruto vs Obito: Obito was about to defeat naruto when kakashi and gai saved him

    Naruto, Bee, kakashi, and gai vs obito: Obito was owning then kakashi figured out that he could hit obito with his kamui. - No he wasn't. Both sides were getting there ass kicked. Naruto fuked Obito's arm up with his rasengan, found out the secret behind his kamui, crushed his mask and was coughing up blood from Kakashi hitting on his ribs.

    Naruto and alliance vs obito, edo madara, and the juubi: still going on

    Sasuke in part 2

    Sasuke vs naruto, sakura, and yamato: sasuke won - No he didn't. Orochimaru stopped the fight.

    Sasuke vs sick orochimaru: sasuke won

    Sasuke vs Deidara with help from tobi: Sasuke won

    Sasuke vs Itachi: Itachi wanted to die by sasuke hands thus fight is nulled.

    Sasuke and taka vs Bee: Theoretically they won even though sasuke got fatally injured twice - No, Bee won he killed Sasuke twice.

    Sasuke vs Raikage: nulled their fight was interrupted

    Sasuke vs Mei then Onoki: this wasn't a fight - Yes it was.

    Sasuke vs Danzo: sasuke won; Danzo couldn't use KA

    Sasuke vs Kakashi: Interrupted fight

    Sasuke vs Team 7 again: Not really a fight

    Sasuke and Itachi vs DSM Kabuto: Because of Itachi they couldn't kill him since Itachi wanted to end Edo Tensei

    I just put down all fights hope this helps


    All I said was Naruto never lost a fight you didn't have to list all of the times he got saved or helped because I never said he didn't.
     
         

  11. #71
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    575
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    All I said was Naruto never lost a fight you didn't have to list all of the times he got saved or helped because I never said he didn't.
    I just put the fights up so you could see how they all paned out. If someone needed help in a fight then technically they were not strong enough to beat, this is why they received a theoretical victory.

    Naruto was in genjustu, chiyo and sakura got him out

    Sasuke was about to a jutsu when orochimaru stopped him

    Taka vs bee was a theoretical win

    Obito was only hit because of kakashi. Naruto couldn't do jack **** to obito without kakashi there.
     
         

  12. #72
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Naruto has lost or had help in all his fights, fanboy

    Against Sasuke the reunion he lost
    Against Kakuzu he got saved by Kakashi em
    Against Pain he had help from Gamabuta, Ma & Pa, Deva didn't want to kill him. Kurama saved him.
    Against Obito, without Kakashi he would be dead
    Against Madara he would've been dead by the Juubi, but Ino & Hinata saved him.
    Against Obito & the Juubi, Neji risked his life to save Naruto.

    He hasn't beaten anyone by himself.
     
         
    Last edited by Champ; 01-26-2013 at 08:07 AM.

  13. #73
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,231
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    I just put the fights up so you could see how they all paned out. If someone needed help in a fight then technically they were not strong enough to beat, this is why they received a theoretical victory.

    Naruto was in genjustu, chiyo and sakura got him out

    Sasuke was about to a jutsu when orochimaru stopped him

    Taka vs bee was a theoretical win

    Obito was only hit because of kakashi. Naruto couldn't do jack **** to obito without kakashi there.

    Kakashi wouldn't have been able to do anything without Naruto either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Naruto has lost or had help in all his fights, fanboy

    Against Sasuke the reunion he lost
    Against Kakuzu he got saved by Kakashi em
    Against Pain he had help from Gamabuta, Ma & Pa, Deva didn't want to kill him. Kurama saved him.
    Against Obito, without Kakashi he would be dead
    Against Madara he would've been dead by the Juubi, but Ino & Hinata saved him.
    Against Obito & the Juubi, Neji risked his life to save Naruto.

    He hasn't beaten anyone by himself.

    Your calling me a fanboy? Your the biggest hypocrite i've ever come across. *Looks at all the posts of Champ dickridding Sasuke* Sasuke never beat Naruto in part 2 so stop talking out of your ass and use logic. Most of that stuff your talking about is him getting saved when the thread is about him never losing so irrelevant.
     
         

  14. #74
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post

    Your calling me a fanboy? Your the biggest hypocrite i've ever come across. *Looks at all the posts of Champ dickridding Sasuke* Sasuke never beat Naruto in part 2 so stop talking out of your ass and use logic. Most of that stuff your talking about is him getting saved when the thread is about him never losing so irrelevant.
    Yes you're a fanboy of Naruto, you dickride him the most. Ofcourse i'm a fanboy of Sasuke is this new to you? The only hypocrite is you I never said ''Sasuke never lost a fight in part 2'' The examples you said Sasuke lost can be said about Naruto to, against Sasuke he got owned by his Chidori Nagashi even with help. Kakuzu had him pin down about to take his heart but Kakashi saved him. What do you think would've happen if no one helped him? He would be dead. Against Deva he lost. Obito & the Jins he lost.
     
         

  15. #75
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,088
    __
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Sasuke never lost against Itachi he was still standing whereas Itachi died
    Sasuke one shotted Bee with Amaterasu
    Mei never won she melted a Sussano the match was stopped same applys for Onooki

    If your not going to acknowledge the fact Naruto was never defeated because he was saved all the god damn time then the same applies for Sasuke
     
         

  16. #76
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    575
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    Kakashi wouldn't have been able to do anything without Naruto either.
    In this situation its naruto needed kakashi more than kakashi needed naruto since kakashi can hit obito while naruto can't. But they both don't stand a chance against obito 1 vs 1.
     
         

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,638
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Naruto could have been dead if he fought against Deidara without Kakashi's help.
     
         

  18. #78
    Member IamRatBoy's Avatar
    Status
    IamRatBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    109
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    How? Kakashi never saved Naruto from Deidara and Naruto can just go rampage with Nine Tails cloak
     
         

  19. #79
    Member IamRatBoy's Avatar
    Status
    IamRatBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    109
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Naruto>Sasuke
     
         

  20. #80
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9,453
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    I am an infinite number of
    monkeys, with an infinite
    number of typewriters.
     

    Re: Naruto has never lost in part 2

    Umm, sasuke pwned naruto at the start, pain beat him but hinata showed up, He almost got beat by obito but kakashi and guy showed up.
    He's lost plenty of times.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •