Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi's magic vest!

That is really weird that he remembered the "x" in the chapter 617 and after a few pages he forgot the "x" again. I wonder the row Kishi draws the pages.

Status
    May 2011
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Eh, I think with the Juubi as a catalyst, something like that would be possible. I get your point about observing the "stop" to the loop the first time the cycle was started, but if something like this were to happen, it would have to be more of why its in a loop rather than when its starts over. For instance with Kabuto, he cannot escape the loop until he accepts who he is, with the entire world, it cannot escape the loop until it _________ (whatever the circumstances are). A specific ending point isnt exactly necessary.
    You have it exactly. Let the theories begin.

Quote Originally Posted by sacmador View Post
    That is really weird that he remembered the "x" in the chapter 617 and after a few pages he forgot the "x" again. I wonder the row Kishi draws the pages.
    The answer is that he wouldn't. It must have been intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastyassninja32 View Post
    wow freaking kishi , stuff like that is kinda important to the story you could bleed out with that kind of wound
    First post=ultimate rep. Welcome to Narutobase. Yes, it's kind of like Naruto's dislocation that he had no trouble with and was using without issue then suddenly it begins to give him problems and Hinata quickly puts it back into place. It served no purpose to the storyline and created no difficulty for the protagonist. People had already assumed that Naruto was using his arm fully in previous chapters because "Kurama had healed him" or "Naruto heals quickly". Then suddenly Kishimoto sticks the dislocation back in again, not to add to the storyline but for another purpose. He's saying to the reader "see what I did there?".

Last edited by Gyakusetsu; 01-26-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Drawing stuff.

Don't you already have a thread about this?...

But anyways, if you have the time maybe you can see whether the appearance-disappearance coincides with anything else that is happening. Did something happen at the same time that it reappeared? Did something happen when it disappeared? One thing that I noticed that keeps going back and forth is Obito's mood. Times when Obito is acting like he's the one in control and there's times when he whines. I checked on whether the slashmarks matched with whether Naruto was in Bijuu Mode or not, but those don't match up, so it can't be that.

I also think that it might be intentional, because if he had made the mistake once, it would have not happened again once they noticed it the first time because Kishi and/or his assistants would have been hyper-conscious about them.

Last edited by AaaaNinja; 01-27-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

What could be his intention hiden in this subtle weird outfit? My mere conclusion is that Kishi is using copy-paste for some pics:d

Status
    May 2011
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Don't you already have a thread about this?...

But anyways, if you have the time maybe you can see whether the appearance-disappearance coincides with anything else that is happening. Did something happen at the same time that it reappeared? Did something happen when it disappeared? One thing that I noticed that keeps going back and forth is Obito's mood. Times when Obito is acting like he's the one in control and there's times when he whines. I checked on whether the slashmarks matched with whether Naruto was in Bijuu Mode or not, but those don't match up, so it can't be that.

I also think that it might be intentional, because if he had made the mistake once, it would have not happened again once they noticed it the first time because Kishi and/or his assistants would have been hyper-conscious about them.
    What?!? Are you suggesting that I am repeating myself, that I am being redundant, that I am saying the same things over and over again? Don't be preposterous. If I did it was an accident only. A simple oversight. I simply didn't have enough time to search my earlier threads to see if I had mentioned anything similar.

As for the suggestion, that's a great idea. I'll take your suggestion and see if I can find out how far down that rabbit hole goes.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12