Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

(DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

Conception

Constant falsity is directed into subsection when rivaling the current binomial techniques at hand; Raikiri and Kirin. Theoretically speaking, Raikiri was canonically stated to have extirpated a lightning bolt; albeit bystanders seem to delude presented evidence when paralleling said methods.. Thus reasoning for said threads construction; illuminating an important misconception: Raikiri invalidly cannot extirpate Kirin, insistently deluding canonical evidence stated within the manga.. "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein

Hypothesis

Raikiri is famously recalled Lightning Cutter, and is widely known due to current facts stated canonically..

• Maito Gai astonishingly stated Kakashi severed a lightning bolt with said technique.
    • Raikiri constantly proclaims to presently be Kakashi's signature technique.
    • Consistency of immense chakra control deems said technique an S-rank jutsu; a formidable weapon.

Knowing the above factual statements, I will momentarily list factual statements that of Kirin/Lightning itself..

• Lightning actually goes at variable speeds, because it is not just light, but electron plasma moving through charged air. It can depend on air conditions, but the typical lightning bolts move at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.
    • You can figure how far you are from the lightning strike by timing the pause between seeing the flash, and hearing the thunder.
    • Kirin is yielded to strike the users target, Sasuke clearly provided said gestures.

Such being stated, I can deduce by the second fact of lightning that the Sharingan could highly-likely provide "extra" observation and/or enhanced prediction methods[1][2][3][4].. Thus being said, ultimately I consistently predict that Kakashi's Sharingan exceedingly allowed him to envisage an outgoing lightning bolt extirpating the current in the end.. Ongoing pandemonium about the said topic should indeed be extinguished after reading this conspicuous thread; thus one cannot inconsistently deny the proof provided within manga residents followed consistently by databook statements as well.

Resolve

Kirin/Lightning can be extirpated by Raikiri by said means:

• The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of envisaging movements; Kirin's wielders hand gestures would be read by Sharingan enabling a counter..
    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of foreseeing future movements; Kirin's wielders gestures would be predicted, enabling a counter..

Last edited by DrProof; 01-26-2013 at 01:37 AM.

Vagabond of the Zodiacs Ging Freecss's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Go visit him, Gon isn't
    going to die"

Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

UH HUH... good to have you back alright

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Somebody has been hitting the thesaurus.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuka View Post
    Horrible thread.

Try harder.
    Read the thread before you post troll, as it would help your cause a lot better.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

m your first thread in a long time. I like it man. and i see your keeping the name in title thing good job man.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    UH HUH... good to have you back alright
    Thank you ninjakid, I missed your rapping prowess greatly, however could we stay on said topic?

Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post
    Somebody has been hitting the thesaurus.
    My vocabulary has gotten more advanced indeed, however stay on topic shall we?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    *om nom nom* MY RAMEN!!!!

God I've missed these threads I'm amazed I understood it @_@

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice analysis.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

o_o

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm, expressing yourself in terms, which 95 % of the base wont understand may not give you good response, but perhaps enable you to deduce, which responses are worth replying to..

Nonetheless, as I interpret the manga, this whole "lightning edge"-ting, is just a metaphor. I don't think Kakashi ever severed a lightning, I understand it, as Kakashi being very fast and skilled with tajutsu, he himself strikes as a lightning, when using Raikiri, which again is over-exaggerated, since he isn't that fast.

It's not like Amaterasu is as hot as the sun either. It is just a metaphor, meaning it is the hottest thing in narutoverse, and it can burn away anything (ie. so can he sun).

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    You failed the second you compared Kirin to a regular lightning bolt.

Comments such as these are illogical, and indeed futile to present in a thread such as this; thus being clarified, this thread requires you to debate, and discuss why my theory is flawed. Providing comments such as yours are considered a nonentity.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hashi own Madara soon...

WELCOME BACK DR.PROOF !!! im so happy ur back on the base. finally some serious well detailled thread.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your arms are just too short
    to box with God.

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Comments such as these are illogical, and indeed futile to present in a thread such as this; thus being clarified, this thread requires you to debate, and discuss why my theory is flawed. Providing comments such as yours are considered a nonentity.
    So, you have no argument? C'mon, you know Kirin is much stronger than a lightning bolt. Raikiri wouldn't affect Kirin due to the massive size and speed of Kirin creating enough force to blow up the top of a large mountain. It would blow away Raikiri and it's user.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Hmm, expressing yourself in terms, which 95 % of the base wont understand may not give you good response, but perhaps enable you to deduce, which responses are worth replying to..

Nonetheless, as I interpret the manga, this whole "lightning edge"-ting, is just a metaphor. I don't think Kakashi ever severed a lightning, I understand it, as Kakashi being very fast and skilled with tajutsu, he himself strikes as a lightning, when using Raikiri, which again is over-exaggerated, since he isn't that fast.

It's not like Amaterasu is as hot as the sun either. It is just a metaphor, meaning it is the hottest thing in narutoverse, and it can burn away anything (ie. so can he sun).
    You are exceedingly correct on your first clarification.. However, on the second not so much.. As it was stated in both the Databook, and Manga thus it is true. While also, if you re-read why/how Kakashi is able to extirpate Kirin/Lightning I believe you would understand my concept slightly better.

Him being fast is just the half of it, him being able to foresee and/or envisage the jutsu is the other..

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hashi own Madara soon...

not your best thread. Not a very interesting subject IMO. =) U should make a thread about sasuke true prime. if u see what I mean

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    to box with God.

You are exceedingly correct on your first clarification.. However, on the second not so much.. As it was stated in both the Databook, and Manga thus it is true. While also, if you re-read why/how Kakashi is able to extirpate Kirin/Lightning I believe you would understand my concept slightly better.

Him being fast is just the half of it, him being able to foresee and/or envisage the jutsu is the other..
    The manga and databook didn't confirm any of it. The key phrase is "It was said" im the sentence "It was said he cutba bolt of lightning in half with it."

If you have absolute proof that Kakashi did it, as in a panel of him doing it or exact confirmation, please post it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by -Odin- View Post
    Your fallacious assertions have given me some rather terrible incubi.
    I have consistently injected proof into this theory, as you should see this if you indeed read the thread again -Odin- .. I don't mean to give you incubi, are you alright?

So, you have no argument? C'mon, you know Kirin is much stronger than a lightning bolt. Raikiri wouldn't affect Kirin due to the massive size and speed of Kirin creating enough force to blow up the top of a large mountain. It would blow away Raikiri and it's user.
    I do indeed see what you're getting at Rikerslade however Kirin is STILL a lightning bolt rather you deny such evidential notices or not. You say due to size, I concur this statement; Lightning Transmission[1] as seen here, can defy your testament as to how big Kirin resides.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    overworked *.*

I would love to agree with you, but reading that at this hour, i'll give you a like for the effort.
    And i'll read it first in the morning with a fresh mind

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So is this what your saying
    people think that kakashi can't cut a lightning bolt because there's no proof in the manga
    Gai said that he could do it though;the technique is called lightning cutter
    He can use his sharingan to help him see the lightning bolt
    If it is I agree

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're more than I can
    believe.

By god, it is good to have you back. Strong vocabulary, logical statements, and actual proof. These are the things that have been lacking for quite some time now on the base, well somewhat.

As for the original post, I say to you: It is quite possible that Kakashi could sever said lightning bolt, and foresee its coming. Although I can't get over the distance factor. Let us assume that most battles between shinobi of this level, S Jounin and upwards, are fought from anywhere between inches apart from each other and let's say thirty yards or so. Sound reasonable? I'll assume yes. As you've stated lightning travels at varrying speeds, depending on air conditions and all, but I'll take your word for it at 3,700 miles per second. That is astonishingly quick, and I doubt Kakashi in any way can move that quickly. So even if he were to e inches away from it and even with precognitive vision, I doubt he could do it. I say unless the lightning is on a direct course towards him, he shan't hit sever the aforementioned lightning.
    I so however give you mass amounts of praise for this thread, and do look foreword to hearing more from you.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, I don't doubt Kakashi could do it, if he positioned himself correctly, thus anticipating an area around him, where the lightning could possibly strike, thus being able to envision the location, where the lightning would strike. If you give some sort of object being dielectric or conducting, a surface charge opposite of that of the lightning, it would be rather easy.

A lightning is some sort of massive discharge of energy, which was accumulated from warm and cold weather mixing. So all you need is some kind of object, which seeks to recharge itself. Say some sort of huge capacitor (with an antenna of course), and you could probably create a larger chance for lightning to strike nearby this location. Thus staying near it, creating a possibility to severe the lightning.

This does not change my own personal belief, when Kishi write things like this, being it in his databook or the manga. After reading much of Naruto, I do believe I have a good interpretation of Kishi's way of writing. Thus in my understanding, Kakashi never directly severed a lightning. He simply would have no purpose for doing so, however, he somewhat proved that it would be within his capability, and probably about his max capability.
    But of course you can understand it more literally than me, it does not matter to me, neither interpretations are wrong or right.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good

Well we don't know the shape and the size of the lightning that Kakashi cut with raikiri.Since kirin shaping is easily manipulated the variable of size may change the outcome.
    Also kirin is a technique that requires thunder clouds to be demonstrated, most of the times Sasuke will have to make climatic preparations like the first time he used that technique.That is easy to be read by sharingan and by Kakashi as well.
    So dodging kirin is possible since sharingan can easily read the moves.
    Cutting it may be plausible,depending on the shape and the size of kirin.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post

OT: Yes i agree, although i never interpreted Rakiri as a jutsu that could actually cut lightning itself, i've always seen it as a metaphor, describing the unmatched power or strength of it. But it could be that he can do it as well.
    I indeed see what you're saying, but why would Kishimoto canonically release said comments about the technique, if they weren't true? Hype? Why hype a simply S-rank technique? Thus, I can promptly conclude that it is true.

The manga and databook didn't confirm any of it. The key phrase is "It was said" im the sentence "It was said he cutba bolt of lightning in half with it."

If you have absolute proof that Kakashi did it, as in a panel of him doing it or exact confirmation, please post it.
    As I stated above to NinjaKid (read that RikerSlade) .. I have also a bit more food for thought, how can you deem that Kakashi didn't extirpate lightning? Kishimoto hinted on it with several statements, while as he never diminished the said technique to not have extirpate lightning itself has he? Like you incompetently stated for me to show you proof of said statement, I want you to follow your own advice.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    to box with God.

I have consistently injected proof into this theory, as you should see this if you indeed read the thread again -Odin- .. I don't mean to give you incubi, are you alright?

I do indeed see what you're getting at Rikerslade however Kirin is STILL a lightning bolt rather you deny such evidential notices or not. You say due to size, I concur this statement; Lightning Transmission[1] as seen here, can defy your testament as to how big Kirin resides.
    Dude, no.

First off, how does Lightning Transmission disprove my statement on Kirin's size? It was already shown that Kirin is enormous in size. Kirin against Raikiri is like a cannon against a gun.

Secondly, Kirin is not a normal lightning bolt. It is cleary larger and stronger.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO

Did I miss something when I didn't log on? Who is Dr.Proof? He seems to think a lot of himself, and by the looks of it takes quite a bit of time looking up ways to look more pretentious (or in his mind "smart") The smart bit doesn't fool anyone if you wanted to know, but you're doing a sublime job on the looking pretentious front

I agree that if Kakashi (I guess we use him as an example) had info / worked out what (take) Sasuke was doing with his hand gestures to bring down Kirin, then it's possible Raikiri could cut it. Anyone who says Raikiri couldn't is basing their judgement from sheer speculation rather than what we already know, that being that Raikiri can cut lightning, and Kirin is a form of (a lot stronger, but still a form of) lightning.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... Last»