Page 10 of 19 « First ... 67891011121314 ... Last»
Results 226 to 250 of 471
  1. #226
    Senior Member Dribbles's Avatar
    Status
    Dribbles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    Posts
    1,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I never thought I'd be asked to avoid communicating intelligently.



    Maybe next time Dribbles, however this helps my vocab expand.
    Well what point is this thread if half of us can't understand it? I write my own fanfictions and I can't identify half the words in there. You're on a forum filled with trolls and morons, you'd expect this kind of reaction from half the people here.
     
         

  2. #227
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My mothers shed.
    Posts
    6,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    100
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Okay im reading the latest replies and i think i got the gist of this hate.
    So maybe he has trolled in the past with several alt's and has repped himself but if the mods can forgive him and give him his account back then why cant the rest of you guys.

    Remember that Itachi > your favourite character always though :D
    Sasuke beats his ass, low diff :scorps:
     
         

  3. #228
    Senior Member
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Nice thread You Always motivated by logic and I love it.
     
         

  4. #229
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    I disagree simply because no one can feasibly react to or predict lightning. Its simply preposterous. Plus, Kirin is a lot more powerful than regular lightning. It possibly has chakra in it to so Kirin would probably overpower Rakiri any day.
     
         

  5. #230
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_>
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Sasuke beats his ass, low diff :scorps:
    Current Sasuke. But if Itachi were to be alive, it would be MS Sasuke .
     
         

  6. #231
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, England
    Posts
    5,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    In theory, yes because weight of lightning is very small - with all variables taken into account. But realistically, Kirin's sheer mass overwhelms that of Raikiri anyway.
     
         

  7. #232
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My mothers shed.
    Posts
    6,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    100
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Current Sasuke. But if Itachi were to be alive, it would be MS Sasuke .
    Yeah, but none of that matters now :drive:
     
         

  8. #233
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    He still acts superior, Troy

    You said what? >>
    Take it those are bijuu's, still nto good enough.

    The totsuka seals whatever it pierces.

    Itachi stabs the earth and seals whatever is on it, that includes the Bijuu.
    Or itachi stabs the air and seals the naruto universe or seals oxygen. Bijuu also breath :scorps:

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Sasuke beats his ass, low diff :scorps:
    i nearly slapped you through my laptop
     
         

  9. #234
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My mothers shed.
    Posts
    6,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    100
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Take it those are bijuu's, still nto good enough.

    The totsuka seals whatever it pierces.

    Itachi stabs the earth and seals whatever is on it, that includes the Bijuu.
    Or itachi stabs the air and seals the naruto universe or seals oxygen. Bijuu also breath :scorps:



    i nearly slapped you through my laptop
    Denying the facts? Sasuke'd whoop his ass, now that he's got EMS

    It's really not up for debate.
     
         

  10. #235
    Banned
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Okay im reading the latest replies and i think i got the gist of this hate.
    So maybe he has trolled in the past with several alt's and has repped himself but if the mods can forgive him and give him his account back then why cant the rest of you guys.

    Remember that Itachi > your favourite character always though :D
    Because credibility is something you have to earn, and his case, earn back. If he wants it back, he's gonna have to earn it, and this thread is doing a horrible job at it.

    BTW, my favorite characters(Nagato, Sasuke and Edo Madara) all beat Itachi. The fact that you even bring up Itachi is pretty petty.
     
         

  11. #236
    Member
    Status
    know it all is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    550
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    I'm waiting for a reply, Rikerslade, or did I win the argument already?
     
         

  12. #237
    Banned
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by know it all View Post
    I'm waiting for a reply, Rikerslade, or did I win the argument already?
    Unless you can show me:

    1. The panel of Kakashi cutting the Lightning Bolt

    2. Exact confirmation from Kishi

    Then you haven't won anything.
     
         

  13. #238
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Denying the facts? Sasuke'd whoop his ass, now that he's got EMS

    It's really not up for debate.
    Okay you win :mad:

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Because credibility is something you have to earn, and his case, earn back. If he wants it back, he's gonna have to earn it, and this thread is doing a horrible job at it.
    lets take it easy, its only NB.
    Not saying what he did was right, but as i said if mods can forgive him i see why others cannot

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    BTW, my favorite characters(Nagato, Sasuke and Edo Madara) all beat Itachi. The fact that you even bring up Itachi is pretty petty.
    Looks like even when trolling i sound serious.
     
         

  14. #239
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My mothers shed.
    Posts
    6,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    100
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Anyone watch Arsenal?
     
         

  15. #240
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, England
    Posts
    5,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    When did this turn into a Sasuke vs. Itachi thread? Just for clarification:

    Naruto and Sasuke are the two main characters of the same series, they are going to surpass their predecessors, Itachi is one of Sasukes.

    EMS Sasuke saved Itachi a few times in the manga against Kabuto, the fact that he's safe from blindness is something. Even if he weren't to have surpassed Itachi now, he would anyway. Smell the joe fanboys, Sasukes alive and developing, Itachi is not.
     
         

  16. #241
    Banned
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Okay you win :mad:



    lets take it easy, its only NB.
    Not saying what he did was right, but as i said if mods can forgive him i see why others cannot



    Looks like even when trolling i sound serious.
    Because the mods' standards do not reflect my own.
     
         

  17. #242
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    I disagree simply because no one can feasibly react to or predict lightning. Its simply preposterous. Plus, Kirin is a lot more powerful than regular lightning. It possibly has chakra in it to so Kirin would probably overpower Rakiri any day.
    Nah, it's just natural lightning that's why it's debatable... If it'd been chakra derived, Raikiri could cut it but Kirin's sheer force wouldn't have allowed it upto some extent...
     
         

  18. #243
    Member
    Status
    know it all is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    550
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Unless you can show me:

    1. The panel of Kakashi cutting the Lightning Bolt

    2. Exact confirmation from Kishi

    Then you haven't won anything.
    I think the fact that gai said that Kakashi can cut lightning should be confirmation enough. And it was mere legend like you said it was, he said that it was named raikiri because he cut a bolt of lightning with it. There's really no other proof necessary, but he also completely stopped kakuzu's Raiton: False Darkness.
     
         

  19. #244
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Kakashi's sharingan perception and reflex will be cancelled out by Sasuke's own, so it's impossible for Kakashi to react in time from Kiri based on his reflexes alone.
     
         

  20. #245
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Get out of Here!!
     
         

  21. #246
    Banned
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by know it all View Post
    I think the fact that gai said that Kakashi can cut lightning should be confirmation enough. And it was mere legend like you said it was, he said that it was named raikiri because he cut a bolt of lightning with it. There's really no other proof necessary, but he also completely stopped kakuzu's Raiton: False Darkness.
    Well then, I suppose Kabuto is really the closest thing to Rikudou Sennin because he said so right?

    And Kisame is really a Bijuu, just without tails right?

    One character saying a certain thing doesn't make it true. Also, do you really think Kakashi was able to see a bolt of lightning, form the seals, create Raikiri, take out his Sharingan and lunge at the bolt then cut it in a thousandth of a second? Yeah, right..
     
         

  22. #247
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    You also have to take into account the altitude of the target, the higher it is the faster the Kirin's strike is
     
         

  23. #248
    Senior Member Raikiri10's Avatar
    Status
    Raikiri10 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Dark Side of The Moon
    Posts
    5,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was 5 I kicked a cat
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    I agree with the thread but the fact that you feel the need to speak in such an overly intellectual manner irritates me.
     
         

  24. #249
    「初歩」 Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Folks on here clearly intimidated.
    Dr proof > 99% of NB.
    Though the likes of:
    Varrah
    Chatte
    Draegod
    Owarij

    And a few more create threads that are better than his, but there is no denying that his threads are better than the piles of **** that block NB and make their way to the hot thread list. Id be happy if his threads makes the hot list than lets say:

    3 man team that can defeat madara
    Which character is overrated and underrated
    (The most annoying of all) Top 10 threads or any other ranking threads
    Spot on Correct blaze! What you say is so true.

    I Don't see the reason for people hating just because he upped his Vocab and created some alts. Apparently Majority of NB has a trust relationship with Dr.Proof?

    News to me.
     
         

  25. #250
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Well then, I suppose Kabuto is really the closest thing to Rikudou Sennin because he said so right?

    And Kisame is really a Bijuu, just without tails right?

    One character saying a certain thing doesn't make it true. Also, do you really think Kakashi was able to see a bolt of lightning, form the seals, create Raikiri, take out his Sharingan and lunge at the bolt then cut it in a thousandth of a second? Yeah, right..
    To be fair, Kabuto is the closest thing to the Sage.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •