Page 11 of 19 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 471
  1. #251
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,153
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

     
         

  2. #252
    Banned
    Status
    Derek1st is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,680
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    You can tell your age because your word choice is off. Certainly an eloquent vernacular is preferrable but saying things like "stimuli cells" makes it clear that you do not understand the etimology of the words you use. I like your arguments and don't mean to focus on unnecessary criticisms but it really does rob from the actual quality of your post. And the "I don't use a thesaurus I just have a good vocabulary" is bs because I know they don't teach that **** in 8th/9th grade
     
         

  3. #253
    Member Knights Saotome's Avatar
    Status
    Knights Saotome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    377
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    very well thought out, and as far as i can tell is legit. although i dont think kakashi ever cut a lighting bolt, yet. but its nickname is more to amp it up and scare people. wouldnt be the first person (good or bad) to lie about how powerful he is to gain an advantage. also sasuke always corrects anyone who calls it raikiri, telling them its name is chidori. maybe sasuke dose this because he dosent care how strong people think it is. after all pretty much for everyone of sasuke's moves, someone knows a better, stronger version. not kirin thou.
     
         

  4. #254
    Member Knights Saotome's Avatar
    Status
    Knights Saotome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    377
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    3 man team to take on madrara? first off edo or not? and then ems, or rinniegan? without these facts itd be hard to pick.
     
         

  5. #255
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,748
    Location
    England
    スピード
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Both
     
         

  6. #256
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    according to the anime the bolt of lighting he cut in half was done so when he had zero chakra remaining, i know its filler but the reference was shown in episode 288
     
         

  7. #257
    Member NowNoon's Avatar
    Status
    NowNoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    157
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Point taken, best regards Varrah.



    Evidently.



    My sincerest apologize; the fact that your intelligence doesn't allow you to comprehend the wording in this thread must annoy your stimuli cells.
    Wow! *claps* ... now run along and go rep yourself for that one
     
         

  8. #258
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,143
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I'm worst at what I do best.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Spot on Correct blaze! What you say is so true.

    I Don't see the reason for people hating just because he upped his Vocab and created some alts. Apparently Majority of NB has a trust relationship with Dr.Proof?

    News to me.
    No one's hating on him. He just doesn't have much credibility left.
     
         

  9. #259
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,771
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by NowNoon View Post
    Wow! *claps* ... now run along and go rep yourself for that one
    Damn, that made me laugh
     
         

  10. #260
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,143
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I'm worst at what I do best.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Damn, that made me laugh
    NOO!! You removed me from your sig!

    *Destroys Brazil.*
     
         

  11. #261
    (Insert douchey kanji) Space Cowboy's Avatar
    Status
    Space Cowboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,910
    Location
    Chantilly VA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    I feel like every thread he makes from now on is going to end up like this.
     
         

  12. #262
    Senior Member
    Status
    Merita is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,432
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    NOO!! You removed me from your sig!

    *Destroys Brazil.*
    *dies out of nowhere*

    You country destroyer >_O
     
         

  13. #263
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,771
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    NOO!! You removed me from your sig!

    *Destroys Brazil.*
    Your time was up my dear friend , if you make something more quotable than my current sig then we'll talk
     
         

  14. #264
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,143
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    I'm worst at what I do best.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    *dies out of nowhere*

    You country destroyer >_O
    No!!! Merita!

    *revives Brazil in twice its glory*

    I'm sorry...

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Your time was up my dear friend , if you make something more quotable than my current sig then we'll talk
    I have my mission.
     
         

  15. #265
    Senior Member yellowxflash's Avatar
    Status
    yellowxflash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,405
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    A vowel please rachel
     
         

  16. #266
    Senior Member UchihaKira's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,619
    Location
    Kalafornia
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Nice thread, alot of unneccesary big words. I mean extirpated.. really? It's quite apparent youre an intelligent individual but youre trying too hard to show it off.
     
         
    Last edited by UchihaKira; 01-26-2013 at 07:26 PM.

  17. #267
    CR7 Fair Warning's Avatar
    Status
    Fair Warning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,416
    Location
    Minnesota
    ****ing high
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    cool
     
         

  18. #268
    What a drag Shika88's Avatar
    Status
    Shika88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    169
    Location
    Bern, Switzerland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Hi DrProof,

    Would you mind to use more common words in your next thread?
    I understand, that you are trying hard to formulate nice and precise, but it would be of better proof of your intelligence if you would use appropriate words.

    I gladly would like to enter such a discussion, but for me, and probably a big part of this forums multicultural community, this is beyond easy understanding.

    On topic to your post:
    I hardly criticize deductive logic on so called "manga facts".
    Real world science just does not apply to a fiction manga world.

    Kind regards,

    Shika88

    PS: You can't receive private messages.
     
         

  19. #269
    Academy Student
    Status
    RaikageZero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Conception


    Constant falsity is directed into subsection when rivaling the current binomial techniques at hand; Raikiri and Kirin. Theoretically speaking, Raikiri was canonically stated to have extirpated a lightning bolt; albeit bystanders seem to delude presented evidence when paralleling said methods.. Thus reasoning for said threads construction; illuminating an important misconception: Raikiri invalidly cannot extirpate Kirin, insistently deluding canonical evidence stated within the manga.. "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein
    The moment I read this whole paragraph, I said to myself, "Here we go again. Another piece written by a thesaurus junky." So many words within this piece are written out of context.

    I understand that there is a division between many people due to the debate between Raikiri's capability to counter or negate Kirin, but the author using the word "subsection" does not describe the division between the debate. We have no division within a division regarding the stance of the people that participate in this debate.

    The author used the word "binomial" to describe both Raikiri and Kirin, and I do not see any relationship between the two jutsus that can regard them to be binomial. Within the mathematical context, the written language will only make sense if "binomial" was used for the addition or subtraction of the two jutsus. In example, "The argument that sets apart the Kakashi aficionados from the Sasuke fanatics is the binomial effect of adding (or possibly subtracting) Raikiri and Kirin when these two jutsu clash in their full potential."

    Then, the author mentions, "Raikiri canonically stated to have extirpated a lightning bolt." Upon reading further, the author only states that "Maito Gai astonishingly stated Kakashi severed a lightning bolt with said technique." Please... PLEASE... there is a difference between a canon and an account. The word "Canonically" does not apply as it was only an account of Maito Gai and not a widely accepted dogma by all shinobis (nor even for all the fanbase yet). Furthermore, as the author continues "canonically" with the word "stated," then there should be a general rule not an account that proves his statement. The aforementioned sentence started my judgment that this is clearly an annoying writing.

    This is not where the slaughter of many of the words' context ends. I mean seriously, did he just say "bystanders"? Bystanders are spectators, watchers or witnesses of an event. We have seen the use of Raikiri and Kirin on separate episodes of battle, but Kishimoto never illustrated a battle between Kakashi and Sasuke in which Raikiri and Kirin are used against each other. None of us can possibly a spectator nor a witness of such event. As a writer, the word "observers" will suffice.

    Moving along, the author writes "for said threads construction." I can bet that other readers were thrown off from this phrase. Before this phrase is introduced, there was no aforementioned thread to to begin with, but rather it comes after this phrase. That tense threw me off which then leads me to question his use of the word "construction." But then fortunately for us, that word was used correctly.

    At least, the author did come up with a thesis! Woohoo for us, the author learned something from his writing classes: to write the focal argument of his piece. Then, what was that? A colon? Oh my gosh, he actually learned how to use it too! HOWEVER, his thesis becomes confusing. As the author uses the phrase, "invalidly cannot," this double negative makes it harder for everyone to understand the argument. Additionally, as the author writes "insistently deluding canonical evidence," the two words smack-dab in the middle bother me. The word "deludes/deluding" is used meaning to deceive, but the author fails at recognizing the fact that the direct object of this verb must be a person that is deceived not a thing that is misconstrued. Also, refer to the third paragraph above to read about the author's fallacy for the use of the word "canonical."

    But wait, there's more! This guy unduly uses a quote from Albert Einstein, in which Mr. Einstein's quote does not provide evidence nor support his argument. What I see now is a moron who demands respect by portraying himself as an authority of knowledge much like Albert Einstein, thus a doctor of proof from his username DrProof.

    --------

    In conclusion, your evidence and argument is enough. Just make sure to throw out your style of writing in the garbage.
     
         

  20. #270
    Academy Student Bad L Brian's Avatar
    Status
    Bad L Brian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    26
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Well good day sir. Ok!
    1st of all this is common sense, this thread was not needed to prove the obvious. 2nd I really have hard time believing that Kakashi ever cut a lightning bolt. He is just too slow for that and I know for sure that no one in Naruto is fast as light. So it should be simple that Kirin>Chidori/Raikiri.
     
         

  21. #271
    Academy Student
    Status
    RaikageZero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    You, sir, have made my day.
     
         

  22. #272
    Insomnia is a bitch... Two's Avatar
    Status
    Two is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,420
    Location
    In-between 1 and 3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    I don't like your over use of your elaborate vocabulary. First of all you know that a lot of younger people on here won't understand you, and it just makes you seem so arrogant...

    The message of the thread is good though. But really you are just stating something that we pretty much all know, and that no one even cares about...
     
         

  23. #273
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    what did i read.
     
         

  24. #274
    The Wandering Warrior ghettoninja27's Avatar
    Status
    ghettoninja27 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    248
    Location
    Finding where he belongs
    Hello?
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    But what's your thesis?
     
         

  25. #275
    キング Lucci's Avatar
    Status
    Lucci is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    164
    Location
    Masyaf
    Forever Winning
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Two View Post
    I don't like your over use of your elaborate vocabulary. First of all you know that a lot of younger people on here won't understand you, and it just makes you seem so arrogant...

    The message of the thread is good though. But really you are just stating something that we pretty much all know, and that no one even cares about...
    ^ This.

    I have seen your threads before and you are indeed very articulate in the manner which you type, I also like a majority of the ones you create. However, was there really a need to create this thread? I mean honestly, the manner in which you severely overuse "big words" is unnecessary. Was the creation of this thread solely for the sake of letting everyone know "DrProof is back" and therefore the reason why you exaggerate a topic which could easily be simplified into 2 lines? Genuine question.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •