Page 16 of 19 « First ... 61213141516171819 Last»
    King of Tea and Biscuits Captain Jimjam's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

Lurvin' the vocab. Very nice indeed. :D Anyway, on topic Jimjam, on topic:
    Nice comparison, I'm pleased you've got sufficient evidence to back up your statement, unlike lots of other threads... I do agree with you, Raikiri might have the capability to cut through and thereby counter Kirin. Kirin is technically a controlled lightning bolt of immense power, but minus the fact it's very powerful, it's still very much a bolt of lightning. So yes, I don't see why Raikiri wouldn't be able to cut through Kirin, if given the opportunity.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    How'd it go?
    I had to leave that thread, it was going nowhere.
    They started making up he most weird "arguments".

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do the ends always justify the
    means?

But look what you said, a lightning bolt generally moves at 224k mph or 62 miles per second.

Sure, it can be inferred that he can see the lightning bolt/kirin, but would he be able to react to it at all?

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/037/18

Last edited by Unbiased King; 01-27-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RaikageZero View Post
    The moment I read this whole paragraph, I said to myself, "Here we go again. Another piece written by a thesaurus junky." So many words within this piece are written out of context.

I understand that there is a division between many people due to the debate between Raikiri's capability to counter or negate Kirin, but the author using the word "subsection" does not describe the division between the debate. We have no division within a division regarding the stance of the people that participate in this debate.

The author used the word "binomial" to describe both Raikiri and Kirin, and I do not see any relationship between the two jutsus that can regard them to be binomial. Within the mathematical context, the written language will only make sense if "binomial" was used for the addition or subtraction of the two jutsus. In example, "The argument that sets apart the Kakashi aficionados from the Sasuke fanatics is the binomial effect of adding (or possibly subtracting) Raikiri and Kirin when these two jutsu clash in their full potential."

Then, the author mentions, "Raikiri canonically stated to have extirpated a lightning bolt." Upon reading further, the author only states that "Maito Gai astonishingly stated Kakashi severed a lightning bolt with said technique." Please... PLEASE... there is a difference between a canon and an account. The word "Canonically" does not apply as it was only an account of Maito Gai and not a widely accepted dogma by all shinobis (nor even for all the fanbase yet). Furthermore, as the author continues "canonically" with the word "stated," then there should be a general rule not an account that proves his statement. The aforementioned sentence started my judgment that this is clearly an annoying writing.

This is not where the slaughter of many of the words' context ends. I mean seriously, did he just say "bystanders"? Bystanders are spectators, watchers or witnesses of an event. We have seen the use of Raikiri and Kirin on separate episodes of battle, but Kishimoto never illustrated a battle between Kakashi and Sasuke in which Raikiri and Kirin are used against each other. None of us can possibly a spectator nor a witness of such event. As a writer, the word "observers" will suffice.

Moving along, the author writes "for said threads construction." I can bet that other readers were thrown off from this phrase. Before this phrase is introduced, there was no aforementioned thread to to begin with, but rather it comes after this phrase. That tense threw me off which then leads me to question his use of the word "construction." But then fortunately for us, that word was used correctly.

At least, the author did come up with a thesis! Woohoo for us, the author learned something from his writing classes: to write the focal argument of his piece. Then, what was that? A colon? Oh my gosh, he actually learned how to use it too! HOWEVER, his thesis becomes confusing. As the author uses the phrase, "invalidly cannot," this double negative makes it harder for everyone to understand the argument. Additionally, as the author writes "insistently deluding canonical evidence," the two words smack-dab in the middle bother me. The word "deludes/deluding" is used meaning to deceive, but the author fails at recognizing the fact that the direct object of this verb must be a person that is deceived not a thing that is misconstrued. Also, refer to the third paragraph above to read about the author's fallacy for the use of the word "canonical."

But wait, there's more! This guy unduly uses a quote from Albert Einstein, in which Mr. Einstein's quote does not provide evidence nor support his argument. What I see now is a moron who demands respect by portraying himself as an authority of knowledge much like Albert Einstein, thus a doctor of proof from his username DrProof.

--------

In conclusion, your evidence and argument is enough. Just make sure to throw out your style of writing in the garbage.
    My thoughts exactly.

Youth Instructor Green Beast Of Konoha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yooooouuuuuuth!!!!!

Raikiri > Lightning bolt

Kirin = Greater Lightning bolt

Lightning Transmission = Greater Raikiri

Lightning Transmission > Kirin

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Conception

Constant falsity is directed into subsection when rivaling the current binomial techniques at hand; Raikiri and Kirin. Theoretically speaking, Raikiri was canonically stated to have extirpated a lightning bolt; albeit bystanders seem to delude presented evidence when paralleling said methods.. Thus reasoning for said threads construction; illuminating an important misconception: Raikiri invalidly cannot extirpate Kirin, insistently deluding canonical evidence stated within the manga.. "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein

Hypothesis

Raikiri is famously recalled Lightning Cutter, and is widely known due to current facts stated canonically..

• Maito Gai astonishingly stated Kakashi severed a lightning bolt with said technique.
    • Raikiri constantly proclaims to presently be Kakashi's signature technique.
    • Consistency of immense chakra control deems said technique an S-rank jutsu; a formidable weapon.

Knowing the above factual statements, I will momentarily list factual statements that of Kirin/Lightning itself..

• Lightning actually goes at variable speeds, because it is not just light, but electron plasma moving through charged air. It can depend on air conditions, but the typical lightning bolts move at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.
    • You can figure how far you are from the lightning strike by timing the pause between seeing the flash, and hearing the thunder.
    • Kirin is yielded to strike the users target, Sasuke clearly provided said gestures.

Such being stated, I can deduce by the second fact of lightning that the Sharingan could highly-likely provide "extra" observation and/or enhanced prediction methods[1][2][3][4].. Thus being said, ultimately I consistently predict that Kakashi's Sharingan exceedingly allowed him to envisage an outgoing lightning bolt extirpating the current in the end.. Ongoing pandemonium about the said topic should indeed be extinguished after reading this conspicuous thread; thus one cannot inconsistently deny the proof provided within manga residents followed consistently by databook statements as well.

Resolve

Kirin/Lightning can be extirpated by Raikiri by said means:

• The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of envisaging movements; Kirin's wielders hand gestures would be read by Sharingan enabling a counter..
    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of foreseeing future movements; Kirin's wielders gestures would be predicted, enabling a counter..
    ugh, grade school boy gets horny by using adverbs: -oh, no-

Sorry,your syntax`s so lame I just stopped reading cuz of the boredom provoked by it. Greetings Nb!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't understand why you write like that... I don't care though, as you are either a douche, or you only want the arguments of native english speakers.
    What do you mean by a sharingan user can counter the movements of Kirin through gestures? Reaction time in itself is not enough.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Riding around with a blunt in my lip, the sun in my eyes with a gun on my hip.
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In this world wherever
    there is light - there are
    also shadows. As long as the
    concept of winners exist,
    there must be losers. The
    selfish desire of wanting to
    maintain peace causes wars,
    and hatred is born to protect
    love" - Madara Uchiha

Yet again another great thread by Dr.Proof as always.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yolo Swag

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan View Post
    Yet again another great thread by Dr.Proof as always.
    Tell me how this is a great thread? It has a boring subject on something everybody already knows and full of language thats unnecesary and plain stupid just to make him look intelligent? I lol at all the ass lickers this guy has, its amazing how easily you can make kids on the interent admire you even after you rep yourself with multiple accounts to gain fame on some forum on the internet.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Hinrik View Post
    Tell me how this is a great thread? It has a boring subject on something everybody already knows and full of language thats unnecesary and plain stupid just to make him look intelligent? I lol at all the ass lickers this guy has, its amazing how easily you can make kids on the interent admire you even after you rep yourself with multiple accounts to gain fame on some forum on the internet.
    Damn man, give Proof a break, he's taken enough insults about these things already .

While i admit, the topic isn't particularly interesting and his language wasn't appropriate for a forum, he hasn't done anything explicitly wrong.

There's a kid called "u wanna die", who had about 5000 rep for the most meaningless threads, literally check at least one of them out. He thanked and liked every single one of his threads with about 10 alts, yet no-one criticizes him for doing so.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BangBang #3Hunna #O'block
    #TDE #OVO #NWTS #CakeCakeCake
    #HXH

Who cares?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yolo Swag

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Damn man, give Proof a break, he's taken enough insults about these things already .

While i admit, the topic isn't particularly interesting and his language wasn't appropriate for a forum, he hasn't done anything explicitly wrong.

There's a kid called "u wanna die", who had about 5000 rep for the most meaningless threads, literally check at least one of them out. He thanked and liked every single one of his threads with about 10 alts, yet no-one criticizes him for doing so.
    Once you break a rule and have multiple accounts rep you constanly you dont deserve anything but being looked down upon, hes a sad exscuse for a human that probably doesnt have any freinds so he tries to fill his empty heart with internet forum fame.

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

My thoughts exactly tbh. I do commend him for his great use of a thesearaus tho.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Once you break a rule and have multiple accounts rep you constanly you dont deserve anything but being looked down upon, hes a sad exscuse for a human that probably doesnt have any freinds so he tries to fill his empty heart with internet forum fame.
    why don't you calm down before you get into trouble.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    My thoughts exactly tbh. I do commend him for his great use of a thesearaus tho.
    I wouldnt go that far tbh. He misused a lot of the "big words".

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Biscuits and Gravy

Uchiha Hinrik is a lonely girl.
    Dr. Proof, you are great.
    You take a 25 word statement, and stretch it into 1500 words that a professor would read through, and lose faith in humanity.
    I believe you are right, but in being right, you are totally wrong.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

m, smells like new good threads are coming :zonder:

(Insert douchey kanji) Space Cowboy's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey guys

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this ***** is still here.i just posted a thread not too long ago about you.i love it when it blows in your face.can i blow on your face too?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is NOT a good thread. It is terrible, terrible English. I think you have to realise that certain words have certain meanings within context. Therefore, you can't just write out a bunch of crap and then replace EVERY WORD with some equivalent entry in a thesaurus. It's reduced to absolute gibberish.
    Now maybe you thought by putting all of these unnecessarily obtuse words all over the thread, that no one would see the really poor argument you're actually making. It's not an interesting topic for one and Kirin isn't simply lightning, it is a a lightning technique enhanced by naturally occurring storm lightning and shaped by chakra. Not a simple lightning bolt. Your references to the sharingan are left redundant. To negate a lightning force that can obliterate mountains, you would need an equivalent opposite charge. Raikiri just is not powerful enough.
    Unfortunately, while not only being unbelievably pretentious, you don't even have the smarts to back it up.
    I can deal with people making silly and pointless arguments, but don't act like you're more intelligent than anyone else (or that it's such a groundbreaking argument) when you actually don't know how to speak English properly.

You are so easily the most stupid person on the base.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by madara san View Post
    This is NOT a good thread. It is terrible, terrible English. I think you have to realise that certain words have certain meanings within context. Therefore, you can't just write out a bunch of crap and then replace EVERY WORD with some equivalent entry in a thesaurus. It's reduced to absolute gibberish.
    Now maybe you thought by putting all of these unnecessarily obtuse words all over the thread, that no one would see the really poor argument you're actually making. It's not an interesting topic for one and Kirin isn't simply lightning, it is a a lightning technique enhanced by naturally occurring storm lightning and shaped by chakra. Not a simple lightning bolt. Your references to the sharingan are left redundant. To negate a lightning force that can obliterate mountains, you would need an equivalent opposite charge. Raikiri just is not powerful enough.
    Unfortunately, while not only being unbelievably pretentious, you don't even have the smarts to back it up.
    I can deal with people making silly and pointless arguments, but don't act like you're more intelligent than anyone else (or that it's such a groundbreaking argument) when you actually don't know how to speak English properly.

You are so easily the most stupid person on the base.
    VM me when you make a better thread, then I'll deconstruct it momentarily.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    why Doesn't Minato just make a
    chakra arm

Guy seen him cut the lighting personally on a mission
    lighting can easily been seen by sharingan
    sasuke with two tomoe dot sharingan when fighting haku could see his moves and haku can move at the speed of light thanks to his kekkei genke making his body made of light to pass through the crystal ice mirrors
    and the point is kakashi is the man of a thousand jutsu and invented that technique himself as his ace move of course raikiri is going to do some other worldy badazz epicness

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post

I don't really care about the politics of narutobase. If people are so interested in getting likes and rep, then let them. It doesn't hurt anyone. DrProof however, in creating a thread like this, putting his name in the thread title, making a very basic argument but failing at literally every single basic element of syntax really offends me.
    Why does he think this works? or what's worse, why does it work?? Why do people read over a few random words and say WOW HE'S SO GREAT!!??
    If anyone took any time whatsoever you would see this entire thread is complete nonsense. None of it makes sense. He needs to learn how to communicate coherently, yet he still thinks he's a big deal. I'm dumbfounded. We can all deal with the trolls and the young, hyper fools who make the odd silly thread but it's these kinds of delusional fools that are the most damaging to the overall quality of the base

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

VM me when you make a better thread, then I'll deconstruct it momentarily.
    Ok, I have to assume you're not a native English speaker. 'Deconstruct it momentarily' is such a syntactically inappropriate use of English. A better, and equally pretentious construction might have been 'evaluate it thenceforth'
    You would still sound like a douche, but at least your sentence would make sense

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by madara san View Post
    Ok, I have to assume you're not a native English speaker. 'Deconstruct it momentarily' is such a syntactically inappropriate use of English. A better, and equally pretentious construction might have been 'evaluate it thenceforth'
    You would still sound like a douche, but at least your sentence would make sense
    You are correct, I'm not the best in English. But I can assure you I am just as if not more intelligent than you my dear member. Say what you will about my English, it won't get to me.