Page 17 of 19 « First ... 713141516171819 Last»
Results 401 to 425 of 471
  1. #401
    Member madara san's Avatar
    Status
    madara san is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    You are correct, I'm not the best in English. But I can assure you I am just as if not more intelligent than you my dear member. Say what you will about my English, it won't get to me.
    Why try to sound 'intelligent' and use completely inappropriate words? You need a lot of experience to be able to use words like these properly. I'm sure your argument would have been made much more convincingly if you used a level of English that you were comfortable with. That's just my advice.
    However if you still want to act like something you're clearly not, and what's worse fail miserably at it, by all means go ahead. Your obnoxious pretensions will just be all the more obvious. It's hard enough for you not to look like a fool when you've branded yourself like you have, even going so far as to put your name in the thread's title. DON'T TRY SO HARD.
     
         

  2. #402
    -Frost Knight-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Frost Knight- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The guy on the roof....with a sniper on my hand saying:Hi
    Posts
    2,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O So can you stop stalking
    me now?
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by madara san View Post
    Why try to sound 'intelligent' and use completely inappropriate words? You need a lot of experience to be able to use words like these properly. I'm sure your argument would have been made much more convincingly if you used a level of English that you were comfortable with. That's just my advice.
    However if you still want to act like something you're clearly not, and what's worse fail miserably at it, by all means go ahead. Your obnoxious pretensions will just be all the more obvious. It's hard enough for you not to look like a fool when you've branded yourself like you have, even going so far as to put your name in the thread's title. DON'T TRY SO HARD.
    Just stop bro, you're just his hater.Plus you're the one who's trying hard.....not him.
     
         
    Last edited by -Frost Knight-; 01-28-2013 at 03:10 AM.

  3. #403
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

     
         

  4. #404
    God's roommate Chuggs's Avatar
    Status
    Chuggs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by madara san View Post
    Why try to sound 'intelligent' and use completely inappropriate words? You need a lot of experience to be able to use words like these properly. I'm sure your argument would have been made much more convincingly if you used a level of English that you were comfortable with. That's just my advice.
    However if you still want to act like something you're clearly not, and what's worse fail miserably at it, by all means go ahead. Your obnoxious pretensions will just be all the more obvious. It's hard enough for you not to look like a fool when you've branded yourself like you have, even going so far as to put your name in the thread's title. DON'T TRY SO HARD.
    Good to see some in this forum recognize this pseudo intellectual for what he really is.
    Disgusting.
     
         

  5. #405
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by madara san View Post
    This is NOT a good thread. It is terrible, terrible English. I think you have to realise that certain words have certain meanings within context. Therefore, you can't just write out a bunch of crap and then replace EVERY WORD with some equivalent entry in a thesaurus. It's reduced to absolute gibberish.
    Now maybe you thought by putting all of these unnecessarily obtuse words all over the thread, that no one would see the really poor argument you're actually making. It's not an interesting topic for one and Kirin isn't simply lightning, it is a a lightning technique enhanced by naturally occurring storm lightning and shaped by chakra. Not a simple lightning bolt. Your references to the sharingan are left redundant. To negate a lightning force that can obliterate mountains, you would need an equivalent opposite charge. Raikiri just is not powerful enough.
    Unfortunately, while not only being unbelievably pretentious, you don't even have the smarts to back it up.
    I can deal with people making silly and pointless arguments, but don't act like you're more intelligent than anyone else (or that it's such a groundbreaking argument) when you actually don't know how to speak English properly.

    You are so easily the most stupid person on the base.
    :rofl:
     
         

  6. #406
    Rozzy's Avatar
    Status
    Rozzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland buddyyy :D
    Posts
    8,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Dr. Proof do you have a masters degree?
     
         

  7. #407
    Member
    Status
    Fonkyomom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    loosing hope in humanity
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    perma bann please?
     
         

  8. #408
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Yõnbi View Post
    Dr. Proof do you have a masters degree?
    do you expect him to have masters degree? i think he is just between 12-16 trying to sound intelligent in a furoms where you cant hear him speak. posting fancy words is much easy than speaking
     
         

  9. #409
    Member CrimsonIgnition's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonIgnition is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Currently Training with Goku and Gohan
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post
    Somebody has been hitting the thesaurus.
    agreed
     
         

  10. #410
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    do you expect him to have masters degree? i think he is just between 12-16 trying to sound intelligent in a furoms where you cant hear him speak. posting fancy words is much easy than speaking
    Stopped reading after "furoms".
     
         

  11. #411
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    do you expect him to have masters degree? i think he is just between 12-16 trying to sound intelligent in a furoms where you cant hear him speak. posting fancy words is much easy than speaking
    Criticize him all you want but your grammar is ****ing TERRIBLE and you're one of the biggest Minato wankers EVER. Jesus Christ.
     
         

  12. #412
    Member Beetle's Avatar
    Status
    Beetle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    You are correct, I'm not the best in English. But I can assure you I am just as if not more intelligent than you my dear member. Say what you will about my English, it won't get to me.
    I'm thinking you should ease up on the condescending attitude. Especially when you're posting in a topic where your own reasoning is shallow.
     
         

  13. #413
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Stopped reading after "furoms".
    it doesnt matter english isnt even my 2nd language atleast i dont pretend
     
         

  14. #414
    Member rasengan616's Avatar
    Status
    rasengan616 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    (dr.proof) easilly the best douche to bag on in the base.(the only reason i hate you is because you get more attention than any other member). oh and cause you clearly watch too much anime and have in fact adapted your personality like an anime character and try to sound like a cocky douche who you trying to be "seto kaiba?" (he is from yugioh another character that is a douche,and takes a childrens card game very very seriously like a looser who has too much damn time in his hands) i bet your not really liked in real life either and if you are liked its not because of your personality but because nerds like other nerds that know more nerdy sh%t.do you agree?
     
         

  15. #415
    काला जादू Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    4,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke solos.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    wait wait wait,
    Q1. What did you do to improve your vocabulary ? ( i don't expect you to say you read the whole dictionary O.o)(vm me about it).

    --
    @OT,
    You say raikiri can cut through kirin.
    ^
    ^this is false because, it is too fast, so a regular raikiri user wouldn't be able to react.

    Then you mentioned sharingan later on, so yeah , sharingan would surely predict kirin but...

    i would like to show you something,


    Kakashi suck when it comes to "reaction speed" or you can say "reflexes" .
    Current kakashi might have improved but the hype given to kirin :


    Even after kakashi's improvement in the war arc, i don't see him reacting to kirin.
     
         

  16. #416
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    I know Dr Proof is a kid. I know he's pretty intelligent (more so than most kids his age) I'll give him that. The ONLY problem I have is the name in the thread title thing. Seems like a desperate attempt for attention(and believe me, I know all about doing that lol). However, the only reason I say this is that it takes away from the thread. If people are annoyed by this, it sours their opinion on your theory immediately. I'm aware of this, so I'm moving past it and giving your theory and open minded, unbiased opinion. I know the name in the thread title is your trademark or whatever, but it seems you get more hate for it than good so it seems detrimental to your thread....unless that's your actual plan
     
         

  17. #417
    Member narajacob's Avatar
    Status
    narajacob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Has anyone pointed out that extirpating is the incorrect verb.

    It has been stated that Kakashi's Raikiri cut lightning. It was never stated that he destroyed completely, a lightning bolt.

    Ultimately I agree with, that if conditions are ideal, Kakashi could cut Kirin.
     
         
    Last edited by narajacob; 01-28-2013 at 11:55 AM.

  18. #418
    [Infernal Tempest] Gouryuuka's Avatar
    Status
    Gouryuuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    371
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Oh how this thread would be more appealing if there were threads created in a similar manner. A very well and elaborate thread with sufficient analysis that provides clear, concise support. I do believe that the true meaning behind Raikiri's legend lies in the fact that its a hyperbole that reflects off a possible battle that simulated this scenario. A shinobi working with Kakashi could have observed that he used his Raikiri to negate a Raiton based attack, which eventually lead to its hype in the ninja world.
     
         

  19. #419
    Member DimLord Urza's Avatar
    Status
    DimLord Urza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing Naruto Arena
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    I smell bullshat
     
         

  20. #420
    最偉大的 ZioN AmaZe's Avatar
    Status
    ZioN AmaZe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like
    The blind have the privilege
    of never haing to gaze upon
    this world's refuse
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Understood about 0% of it.
     
         

  21. #421
    Lowly Genin SageoftheoneWay's Avatar
    Status
    SageoftheoneWay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mt. Myoboku
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Great speculation, but one critique would be your use of science to describe lightning in a shonen manga -__-. Trust me it is very menial to include it, all you needed to say in the end was that the Sharingan/Raikiri combo is enough to counter Kirin.

    That being said this only leaves one person who can actually pull off this specific counter, Kakashi. Something could be said about the Raikage, and also Naruto is probably a given.

    Good thread nevertheless.
     
         

  22. #422
    Member propiper's Avatar
    Status
    propiper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    I am impressed with your thread. I believe The copy ninja may have the skill to cut kirin. But he does not have the eve vision and more important the reflexes to pull off such a feat. Even with his new understanding of kamui.
     
         

  23. #423
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by propiper View Post
    I am impressed with your thread. I believe The copy ninja may have the skill to cut kirin. But he does not have the eve vision and more important the reflexes to pull off such a feat. Even with his new understanding of kamui.
    That's probably what it boils down to. The only one with the reflexes to cut Kirin might be Sasuke himself.
     
         

  24. #424
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    I know Dr Proof is a kid. I know he's pretty intelligent (more so than most kids his age) I'll give him that. The ONLY problem I have is the name in the thread title thing. Seems like a desperate attempt for attention(and believe me, I know all about doing that lol). However, the only reason I say this is that it takes away from the thread. If people are annoyed by this, it sours their opinion on your theory immediately. I'm aware of this, so I'm moving past it and giving your theory and open minded, unbiased opinion. I know the name in the thread title is your trademark or whatever, but it seems you get more hate for it than good so it seems detrimental to your thread....unless that's your actual plan
    Exactly, I don't think he's older than 13
     
         

  25. #425
    Wandering-Nin UchihaMifune's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaMifune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Baba Yaga's Castle
    Posts
    1,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yohohoho!! 45 DEGREES!!!!
    Yohohoho
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Duuuuuuuude you have no life
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •