Page 18 of 19 « First ... 8141516171819 Last»
Results 426 to 450 of 471
  1. #426
    Wandering-Nin UchihaMifune's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaMifune is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Baba Yaga's Castle
    Posts
    1,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yohohoho!! 45 DEGREES!!!!
    Yohohoho
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Duuuuuuuude you have no life
     
         

  2. #427
    Bones For Blood BREAKD's Avatar
    Status
    BREAKD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t
    remember having such a useless
    thing in the first place.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    You should really level down the vocabulary.
    with that like choose of words you can compare this to trying to have a debate with a
    gorilla with a baseball bat, he doesnt get **** from what you say and will just wak you
    with the bat until you shut up or dont move.

    Non the less, good theory and impressive research.
    Keep up the good work!
     
         

  3. #428
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    The thread was wank anyway.

    Even if the vocab was good.
     
         

  4. #429
    The Professor Forget Me Not's Avatar
    Status
    Forget Me Not is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apathetic
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Can we let this thread die now.
     
         

  5. #430
    Member khaoz's Avatar
    Status
    khaoz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    khaoz realm
    Posts
    633
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it comes to you and me
    your second best. And in this
    business second best just
    doesn't cut it
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    touche' good doctor i concur
     
         

  6. #431
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    "Sometimes it's a smart move to play dumb, but it's almost always a dumb move to act smart."

    No, Kakashi is doomed if it came to that.
     
         

  7. #432
    Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Lrrrrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omacron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude



    Mhm, mhm, mhm, mhm, mhm, mhm..
     
         

  8. #433
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    Posts
    7,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Well, after coming across this thread so many times and laughing by your effort to use such words, I've actually read it. And I must say I agree with you, rikerslade noted that Kirin may not be a regular bolt of lightning, but this is not true.

    Unlike most techniques, which are based on the user's chakra, this one uses natural lightning.
    - As quoted off Naruto Wiki.

    -----

    But other than that, you did not prove much in this thread, and what you said was already obvious. And I feel like you've spent most of your time looking in the dictionary, rather than proving a point.

    As a friendly gesture, you might want to lay off the complicated vocabulary, and talk in a way everyone on NB can understand.
     
         

  9. #434
    Academy Student
    Status
    klondike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    In the famous words of Rock Lee, even if you can see it, it's pointless if your body can't keep up. Kakashi isn't known for his speed. Sure he's fast, but he's not 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second -- fast.
     
         

  10. #435
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    When people overthink and misinterpret things<<<

    Kakashi cannot stop Kirin nor cut lightning bolts lol. If he had done such a feat in the past, then countering/cutting one of Sasuke's Susano arrows would be elementary instead of unavoidable.
     
         

  11. #436
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Forget Me Not View Post
    Can we let this thread die now.
    This...+1
     
         

  12. #437
    Sage of the Six Paths vicdrucker's Avatar
    Status
    vicdrucker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    We get it, you like using grandiloquent diction to bloat your ego even more. Get over yourself man, seriously. For one thing, extirpate doesn't even mean to cut, rather to destroy. And honestly, we know you like to sound all fanciful, but if you're really trying to inform the members of NarutoBase with your "incredible" threads, then try wording them so you actually cater to the fanbase of a show that's for TEENAGERS for christs sake. Your arrogance actually pisses me off to a degree, kudos to you for that.
     
         

  13. #438
    Flying Penguin GRAFINATOR's Avatar
    Status
    GRAFINATOR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    This would be a good thread if you didn't waste all of your intellectual power on using big words, some of which you aren't fitting in grammatically. It seems like you're using a translator and then a thesaurus to try to sound smart. Instead you should probably just get your proof (as your name suggests) and get to the point. This thread could have been about five sentences long. As to the content, it doesn't matter. If kakashi's sharingan really works as well as you are attesting to here (which is true because its shown in the manga) then there is no reason for him to attempt to cut Kirin... He would just dodge it instead. I think your mind could be used on more prevalent topics.
     
         

  14. #439
    Art Entertainment Kurupt MaYne1's Avatar
    Status
    MaYne1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sprangs
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Dr. Proof just enough proof again to show your just another retarded trying to be smart spiff up your grammar, all you want but in the end your just another fanboy trying to impress the other idiotic minds in this site but in the end you dont know ****. Thats why when someone simplifies his argument you try to ignore their comments even though you know they flipped your statment around and ****ed the **** out of it like your uncle use to do to you in the closet. Like the other member said your theroy is made by no facts just from what you interpret. first if kakashi could cut lightning in half it wouldnt be able to split kirin by simple electrical facts..... What happens when electrical currents are increased twice as much then what its use to such as idk a power breaker it surges and blows out meaning if kakashi tryd to cut kirin soon as it hit him maybe it would start to split but soon the rest of the power would fully get to him overcharging him, leading to him beeing harmed. Second retards let there on comprehension blind him since you heard its called lighting splitter or that it is said he cut lighting in half either way the wrote it kishi never confirmed it or put anything in there to justify it you ***git just cuz i fart is also called cutting wind doesnt mean my farts really slice the wind. So keep your retarded theories to your self and the only reason im trashing you is cuz you make up bogus theories to fool the simple minded but when an intelligent mind calls you out on it you act childish and wont accept pure facts and try to argue back by saying reread to comprehend well heres a tip quit rubbing your **** on the bottom of your keyboard your nose out the thesaurus to spiff up your language and get your ass back in pre school learn how to pull the putty ot the container before you can form it, if you dont comprehend that metaphor then your just confirming that your are just another tard.
     
         

  15. #440
    虚, ホロウ -Tremendous-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tremendous- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U.A.E
    Posts
    2,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    月牙天衝
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    die thread die!
     
         

  16. #441
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by tremendous View Post
    die thread die!
    My god, I couldn't agree more. All we're accomplishing is keeping it in the popular threads section
     
         

  17. #442
    Member Kyuuchiuga's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuuchiuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna be a good night ;D
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Please consult a dictionary.
     
         

  18. #443
    Member
    Status
    UrFace234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Dr. Proof is still alive???.... wat a relieve!!!
     
         

  19. #444
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    You make alot of sense and I do agree with what you said, but I got lost in translation several times as you use overly complicated words when simpler words would suffice, you also add complicated words when they are really necessary. All in all it was a good thread.

    Raikari (Lighting Cutter) > Kirin (Over-sized Lighting Bolt)
     
         

  20. #445
    Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    a banned cartoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my couch.
    Posts
    2,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    My grandma survived a lightning strike at the age of 13 while washing dishes. She's now 82 today and walks 4 miles each day, and does hourly morning workouts(she's probably more healthy, and active than 75% of the base). So I'm sure a ninja could easily survive a lightning strike.

    EDIT: Though this has nothing to do with the thread, I find it overwhelmingly important to state.
     
         

  21. #446
    Member DELTA704's Avatar
    Status
    DELTA704 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post
    Somebody has been hitting the thesaurus.
    + rep

    if you talk like this in real life (especially in the business world) people will make fun of you dude
     
         

  22. #447
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Why can't this thread die already...
     
         

  23. #448
    Member jmnaruto12's Avatar
    Status
    jmnaruto12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    I see you still haven't posted proof.
    And just cuz one character says something, that doesn't mean it's true. It's just a metaphor meant to bring praise to Raikiri's power.

    Following your logic, Kisame is really a Bijuu without a tail.
    Minato isn't a human being, but a yellow colored flash.
    Gai and Lee aren't humans, but beasts.

    After all, Kishi canonically confirmed those, just like how he canonically said Raikiri has cut a lightning bolt...
    This post above ends Dr.Proof's whole argument. And
    Rikerslade did it without trying to be pretentious. Kudos
     
         

  24. #449
    Member jmnaruto12's Avatar
    Status
    jmnaruto12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Are we talking Naruto physics? Or real life..
    Dr. Proof, youre such a hypocrit! This post above is basically comparing Kirin v Lightning blade to real life events by saying the one with the strongest force would win, which is Kirin... But since he was right and you had nothing to say, you say are we talking naruto physics or real life. But in your earlier post when someone said something simlar to you (Are we talking Naruto Physics or Real life) you say that both was the same.(Paraphrased your statement) Ive also noticed when someone presents a good arguement, you wont respond, but you always want people to present facts and proof. You only debate against half baked ideals.
     
         

  25. #450
    The Jikūkan&Fūinjutsu Sage Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    L.A.L.A._L.A. n d
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask me about Naruto VIZ scans.
    if you dare :D
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Conception


    Constant falsity is directed into subsection when rivaling the current binomial techniques at hand; Raikiri and Kirin. Theoretically speaking, Raikiri was canonically stated to have extirpated a lightning bolt; albeit bystanders seem to delude presented evidence when paralleling said methods.. Thus reasoning for said threads construction; illuminating an important misconception: Raikiri invalidly cannot extirpate Kirin, insistently deluding canonical evidence stated within the manga.. "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein



    Hypothesis


    Raikiri is famously recalled Lightning Cutter, and is widely known due to current facts stated canonically..


    • Maito Gai astonishingly stated Kakashi severed a lightning bolt with said technique.
    • Raikiri constantly proclaims to presently be Kakashi's signature technique.
    • Consistency of immense chakra control deems said technique an S-rank jutsu; a formidable weapon.



    Knowing the above factual statements, I will momentarily list factual statements that of Kirin/Lightning itself..


    • Lightning actually goes at variable speeds, because it is not just light, but electron plasma moving through charged air. It can depend on air conditions, but the typical lightning bolts move at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.
    • You can figure how far you are from the lightning strike by timing the pause between seeing the flash, and hearing the thunder.
    • Kirin is yielded to strike the users target, Sasuke clearly provided said gestures.



    Such being stated, I can deduce by the second fact of lightning that the Sharingan could highly-likely provide "extra" observation and/or enhanced prediction methods[1][2][3][4].. Thus being said, ultimately I consistently predict that Kakashi's Sharingan exceedingly allowed him to envisage an outgoing lightning bolt extirpating the current in the end.. Ongoing pandemonium about the said topic should indeed be extinguished after reading this conspicuous thread; thus one cannot inconsistently deny the proof provided within manga residents followed consistently by databook statements as well.



    Resolve


    Kirin/Lightning can be extirpated by Raikiri by said means:


    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of envisaging movements; Kirin's wielders hand gestures would be read by Sharingan enabling a counter..
    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of foreseeing future movements; Kirin's wielders gestures would be predicted, enabling a counter..
    you are such a fruitcake if you think that any of that sounded smart or even concise, you definitely wrote this post normally and went over all the verbs, adjectives and pronouns and replaced them with your computer's synonyms suggesting option and replaced all possible words with suggested (and incorrect) synonyms ... how freaking sad you crave this much attention due to all your innate insecurities... really pathetic, no disrespect.
     
         
    Last edited by Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze; 01-31-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •