Page 19 of 19 « First ... 91516171819
Results 451 to 471 of 471
  1. #451
    The Jikūkan&Fūinjutsu Sage Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    L.A.L.A._L.A. n d
    Posts
    713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bakayarou, konoyarou,
    yeeeeh--aah dingleberry!
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by jmnaruto12 View Post
    Dr. Proof, youre such a hypocrit! This post above is basically comparing Kirin v Lightning blade to real life events by saying the one with the strongest force would win, which is Kirin... But since he was right and you had nothing to say, you say are we talking naruto physics or real life. But in your earlier post when someone said something simlar to you (Are we talking Naruto Physics or Real life) you say that both was the same.(Paraphrased your statement) Ive also noticed when someone presents a good arguement, you wont respond, but you always want people to present facts and proof. You only debate against half baked ideals.
    that's called being 12 years old, which he probably is... and thinking/believing that you are hot sh@t and the small picture ideas that he constructed with such haste and thoughtful-less are believed by the under developed mind to be actually concrete, well-thought-out, and absolute truth in its argument; which in reality he doesn't even try tomake it seem an open argument ans isanything but absolute and truly under par and not even slightly intelligent.
    aaah to be 12... i remember those times... thinking i had the world by the balls but really the world hadnt yet showed how ball-crushing it really is. lol
     
         

  2. #452
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Haters gonna hate.
     
         

  3. #453
    Youngest KAGE Priyam Bhowmick's Avatar
    Status
    Priyam Bhowmick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Conception
    ]


    • Lightning actually goes at variable speeds, because it is not just light, but electron plasma moving through charged air. It can depend on air conditions, but the typical lightning bolts move at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.
    • You can figure how far you are from the lightning strike by timing the pause between seeing the flash, and hearing the thunder.
    [/font]
    sorry bt lightning travels with nearly the same speed as that of light I.e., 300000000m/s or 3000000 km/sec in air or vacuum whereas sound only 330 or 340 m/s in air.

    Most of it theory I wasn't able to interpret fully bt AFAIK they were somewhat right.
     
         

  4. #454
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Vegeta can cut everything in half with just his pinky, even lightning...true story
     
         

  5. #455
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Raikiri can cut a regular lightning bolt, as you could see, kirin was all the lightning in the thunderclouds combined thus charged with much more power then a regular lightning, many times bigger then a human and a palm which is the size of raikiri. It blew a small mountain which is more then any regular lightning bolt can do. If you think i'm wrong then you might want to brush up on your knowledge and not just your grammar. Go back to that scene and see the proof.
     
         

  6. #456
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    5,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    i got what u meant proof but all the big words made me want to
     
         

  7. #457
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    My guy your grammar is... Scarryyyyy!
     
         

  8. #458
    Member
    Status
    gullagullagulla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    291
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    You're trying way too hard to use sophisticated-sounding language (some of which you clearly don't know how to use properly) and a result you lose the actual essence of your argument in completely unnecessary babble. Why don't you just try writing like a normal person and stop trying so hard to sound intelligent? Your theory is well-thought out enough to be able to stand up on its own without all the frilly language. It really diminishes the overall impact of the point you're trying to make.
     
         

  9. #459
    (Insert douchey kanji) Space Cowboy's Avatar
    Status
    Space Cowboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chantilly VA
    Posts
    1,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing NB's community was
    more like reddit's
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    Yes they will. Because everything they said was true.
     
         

  10. #460
    Member smokesup's Avatar
    Status
    smokesup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    State of Denial
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    I've never read a Dr. Proof thread before, I must say I am glad to have seen one in my lifetime. I feel moved to rhyme.

    Dr. Proof, raising the roof
    on knowledge and new theories.
    raising new queries
    shedding light on the masses
    educating our as*es
    electrifying the forums and threads,
    expanding our minds and heads.
    Spitting out wisdom like a assault rifle,
    he can't be stifled, he's not one to trifle,
    with
    so listen and learn
    read the words and let them burn
    into your mind
    and you just might find
    a new inspiration of logical conversation
     
         

  11. #461
    Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi Hatakeo's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Hatakeo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    BORED AS FUK
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Hmm, expressing yourself in terms, which 95 % of the base wont understand may not give you good response, but perhaps enable you to deduce, which responses are worth replying to..

    Nonetheless, as I interpret the manga, this whole "lightning edge"-ting, is just a metaphor. I don't think Kakashi ever severed a lightning, I understand it, as Kakashi being very fast and skilled with tajutsu, he himself strikes as a lightning, when using Raikiri, which again is over-exaggerated, since he isn't that fast.

    It's not like Amaterasu is as hot as the sun either. It is just a metaphor, meaning it is the hottest thing in narutoverse, and it can burn away anything (ie. so can he sun).
    Actually it is a stated fact by gai that kakashi cut a bolt of lightning in the manga and it was shown in a filler episode
     
         

  12. #462
    Brainiac Misana's Avatar
    Status
    Misana is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peaches
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    No offense, but all this doesn't mean sh*t. Seriously, if Kishimoto cared for the logic of the real word so much, we wouldn't have fire spitting, water walking, (insert random ability here) ninjas in the first place. Plasma? Please... This is manga and accept that Kakashi is a badass drawn character who cut drawn lightning with his raikiri and that's all.
    I agree with this.

    DrProof when you watch a film, do you try to explain everything in the film in the same way?
    With this I only mean that this is a manga (and anime). You are not supposed to approach a manga like this, at least not where i'm from.
    We Belgians use our imagination (they say it's healthy)

    And about the vocabulary, is that really necessary? Well my native tongue isn't English (obviously), nor am I good at it. But explaining things a bit more simple wouldn't hurt I guess. I understand what you are saying, but I don't understand every word of it.
    Or maybe all those fancy words are to boost your self confidence. You seem a narcissist to me.
    But I probably seem some stupid fool to you. Everyone's opinion

    Anyhow I'll go do as I like, have some delicious Belgian beers, and kill some more brain cells.
    And you should also do as you like, if that's this: Hey man cool, have fun!
     
         

  13. #463
    White nostril 2big's Avatar
    Status
    2big is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Well i would say Kirin is WAY stronger then a lightning bolt, that Kakashi didn't cut in half but, i don't want to spoil your fun trying to sound smart.
     
         

  14. #464
    Member
    Status
    shinobu sensui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    So, you have no argument? C'mon, you know Kirin is much stronger than a lightning bolt. Raikiri wouldn't affect Kirin due to the massive size and speed of Kirin creating enough force to blow up the top of a large mountain. It would blow away Raikiri and it's user.
    You have no proof of this. I'm 100% sure you don't. As stated I'm the manga Kirin is a lighting bolt. The reason Sauske could use it when he was out of Chaka is because it actual lightning from nature
     
         

  15. #465
    Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by -Odin- View Post
    I have read the entirety of your exquisite thread, though I do not agree with its content. Also, your pretentious demeanor is becoming increasingly pitiful, for it gives me reason to think you are making up for a drastic loss. I do not mean to sound disrespectful... but have you lost your testicles?

    LOLOLOLOLOL... I don't think he ever had testicles to begin with.
     
         

  16. #466
    Member minato17's Avatar
    Status
    minato17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    right behind you..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Dont care...
     
         

  17. #467
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    My god. It's Naruto for christ's sake.
     
         

  18. #468
    Academy Student
    Status
    Phillip69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    DrProof. You're saying that it can cut lightning but the user has weight. And weight reduces the acceleration and therefore weakens the overall velocity of an object.
     
         

  19. #469
    Senior Member HokageKid's Avatar
    Status
    HokageKid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northampton, England
    Posts
    2,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Nice thread, a little wordy aha
     
         

  20. #470
    Academy Student
    Status
    Dante5640 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    La gente aqui habla tanta mierda q el culo le tiene envidia a la boca. People here talk too much **** that even their *******s get envious of their mouth.
     
         

  21. #471
    Wesobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wesobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Posts
    14,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Yet another thread filled with flaming and arguing and off-topic posting.

    -Closed- Too bad.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •