Page 5 of 19 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 471
  1. #101
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    7,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1st View Post
    Being an educated individual myself (and much older than you), I can tell you that while elevating the level of your diction can enhance the written word and widen the range of concepts that can be conveyed to the masses, there is such a thing as wordiness. I usually like your threads because they lack a familiar fanboyism, but you really did take a lot of "flow" out of your argument. I'm a kakashi fan who has also written a thread about this subject, but i believe that this could seriously have been written with a better prose. Rhetoric aside, I believe that not only could kakashi foresee the inevitable kirin attack, but i believe that he could counter it with his own 'kirin'. Kakshi has demonstrated before that he can copy an attack and unleash it simultaneously with the original user (zabuza water dragon jutsu), plus kakashi has a familiarity with lightning shape manipulation (man best running technique vs pain). Also kirin takes little chakra. Thats my 2 cents anyway
    What do you concur when you state take a lot of "flow" out of my arguement, along with "could have been writting better with a better prose?"I find my English to be average.


    Quote Originally Posted by x iiiMPerFeCT View Post
    While I can see nothing but solid proof in your statement, DrProof, I would like to point out that I believe that Kirin is a jutsu "powered by natural lightning" and not simply a generic lightning bolt. It is faster and stronger than a regular lightning bolt and therefore, even if Kakashi cut a lightning bolt in two with Raikiri chances are that if the two actually clashed it would either result in one lightning jutsu over powering the weaker one, in this case Kirin over powering Raikiri. Or the two jutsu simply cancelling each other out. Remember that Kakuzu is proficient with all chakra natures because the hearts he has stolen yet Kakashi used Raikiri to negate a high ranked lightning technique, even if it was weaker and slower than Kirin. Im new to NB so if you would like to now tear my theory to shreds, have at it, since my statement is based on parts of the anime and my own opinion and your statement is based on the handbook and other various forms of information.
    Sensible indeed.



    Quote Originally Posted by hatake89 View Post
    Mr.proof your finally back. Ive miseed your rather debatable and very interesting threads.

    On the other hand im highly surprised that you would make such a thread, although I do very much agree and have always believed this to be true.
    Why are you surprised that I made such a thread?



    Quote Originally Posted by Ƒālconer View Post
    honestly I hate to go off topic but some people just come here to trash DrProof. I'm not trying ride him but honestly man I don't see many valid dissenting or concuring opinions or disagreeing statements
    I've seen this distinctive behavior as well, not much I can do however.. So arguing about the situation is futile.
     
         

  2. #102
    Banned
    Status
    SAGA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Ƒālconer View Post
    honestly I hate to go off topic but some people just come here to trash DrProof. I'm not trying ride him but honestly man I don't see many valid dissenting or concuring opinions or disagreeing statements
    None the less, You are riding him.
     
         

  3. #103
    Member Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    972
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    I advised you to lower the intension of your points. It's slightly coming off as a form off verbosity and purple prose (in regards to NB).
     
         
    Last edited by Varrah; 01-26-2013 at 05:36 AM. Reason: ---

  4. #104
    Member NowNoon's Avatar
    Status
    NowNoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    it's just a cartoon, not homework.
     
         

  5. #105
    Member TheLegendaryTsunade's Avatar
    Status
    TheLegendaryTsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    shut the **** up
     
         

  6. #106
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    7,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    I advised you lower the dictation of your points. It's slightly coming off as a form off verbosity and purple prose (in regards to NB).
    Point taken, best regards Varrah.


    Quote Originally Posted by NowNoon View Post
    it's just a cartoon, not homework.
    Evidently.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryTsunade View Post
    shut the **** up
    My sincerest apologize; the fact that your intelligence doesn't allow you to comprehend the wording in this thread must annoy your stimuli cells.
     
         

  7. #107
    Member TheLegendaryTsunade's Avatar
    Status
    TheLegendaryTsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Point taken, best regards Varrah.



    Evidently.



    My sincerest apologize; the fact that your intelligence doesn't allow you to comprehend the wording in this thread must annoy your stimuli cells.
    gtfo ****ing attention whore, i bet youre still a virgin, you must be the idiotic nerds that everyone is picking on at school :lmao:
     
         

  8. #108
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    5,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Oh god my head, such fancy big words

    ot: Well Raikiri does rely on the users speed, but against Kirin....who the heck even thought that it could cut it >.>
     
         

  9. #109
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    7,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryTsunade View Post
    gtfo ****ing attention whore, i bet youre still a virgin
    It seems currently that you must switch topics; me being a "virgin" if you believe this nonsense was a fail attempt in misleading me into a different debate. You must have a headache due to these complicated words of which you do not comprehend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    Oh god my head, such fancy big words

    ot: Well Raikiri does rely on the users speed, but against Kirin....who the heck even thought that it could cut it >.>
    Well I believe consistently that Raikiri could cut Kirin, as it constructed a result; this thread.
     
         

  10. #110
    Banned
    Status
    CommanderInChief is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    My vocab has increased since the past months, I cannot refrain my friend.
    That my good sir means you have no control over yourself. Which however is hard to believe since you learned new vocabulary. I also, did not understand the point of yours. (With no disrespect).

    I mean Lightening cutting lightening is a pretty common thing. So is there something beyond that, you were referring to sir?
     
         

  11. #111
    Member hatake89's Avatar
    Status
    hatake89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    over there eating zombies
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    What do you concur when you state take a lot of "flow" out of my arguement, along with "could have been writting better with a better prose?"I find my English to be average.



    Sensible indeed.




    Why are you surprised that I made such a thread?




    I've seen this distinctive behavior as well, not much I can do however.. So arguing about the situation is futile.
    Honestly im surprised because most people think of this as an outrageous theory. But like youve state its actually quite plausible.
     
         

  12. #112
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    7,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderInChief View Post
    That my good sir means you have no control over yourself. Which however is hard to believe since you learned new vocabulary. I also, did not understand the point of yours. (With no disrespect).

    I mean Lightening cutting lightening is a pretty common thing. So is there something beyond that, you were referring to sir?
    The abstrusity in this post was consistent; however when exactly is lightning extirpating itself common?


    Quote Originally Posted by hatake89 View Post
    Honestly im surprised because most people think of this as an outrageous theory. But like youve state its actually quite plausible.
    I couldn't agree more, I'm having a complicated time understand how this theory isn't plausible.
     
         

  13. #113
    Member TheLegendaryTsunade's Avatar
    Status
    TheLegendaryTsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    It seems currently that you must switch topics; me being a "virgin" if you believe this nonsense was a fail attempt in misleading me into a different debate. You must have a headache due to these complicated words of which you do not comprehend.


    Well I believe consistently that Raikiri could cut Kirin, as it constructed a result; this thread.
    yep a compelte virgin, get a life kid, the outside world is big
    what am i even saying, an attention whore will forever remain an attention whore
     
         

  14. #114
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    7,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryTsunade View Post
    yep a compelte virgin, get a life kid, the outside world is big
    what am i even saying, an attention whore will forever remain an attention whore
    Indeed.
     
         

  15. #115
    Itachi is the Supreme GOD
    Status
    ~Supreme Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    At the Kingdom of Itachi
    Posts
    1,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi>>>All
    blonde(yep Minato and Goku)
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    yehey dr proof is back


    and nc thread even though i didn't read it lol
     
         

  16. #116
    ~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    The Infernal Spirit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Conception


    Constant falsity is directed into subsection when rivaling the current binomial techniques at hand; Raikiri and Kirin. Theoretically speaking, Raikiri was canonically stated to have extirpated a lightning bolt; albeit bystanders seem to delude presented evidence when paralleling said methods.. Thus reasoning for said threads construction; illuminating an important misconception: Raikiri invalidly cannot extirpate Kirin, insistently deluding canonical evidence stated within the manga.. "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein



    Hypothesis


    Raikiri is famously recalled Lightning Cutter, and is widely known due to current facts stated canonically..


    • Maito Gai astonishingly stated Kakashi severed a lightning bolt with said technique.
    • Raikiri constantly proclaims to presently be Kakashi's signature technique.
    • Consistency of immense chakra control deems said technique an S-rank jutsu; a formidable weapon.



    Knowing the above factual statements, I will momentarily list factual statements that of Kirin/Lightning itself..


    • Lightning actually goes at variable speeds, because it is not just light, but electron plasma moving through charged air. It can depend on air conditions, but the typical lightning bolts move at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.
    • You can figure how far you are from the lightning strike by timing the pause between seeing the flash, and hearing the thunder.
    • Kirin is yielded to strike the users target, Sasuke clearly provided said gestures.



    Such being stated, I can deduce by the second fact of lightning that the Sharingan could highly-likely provide "extra" observation and/or enhanced prediction methods[1][2][3][4].. Thus being said, ultimately I consistently predict that Kakashi's Sharingan exceedingly allowed him to envisage an outgoing lightning bolt extirpating the current in the end.. Ongoing pandemonium about the said topic should indeed be extinguished after reading this conspicuous thread; thus one cannot inconsistently deny the proof provided within manga residents followed consistently by databook statements as well.



    Resolve


    Kirin/Lightning can be extirpated by Raikiri by said means:


    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of envisaging movements; Kirin's wielders hand gestures would be read by Sharingan enabling a counter..
    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of foreseeing future movements; Kirin's wielders gestures would be predicted, enabling a counter..

    + rep
     
         

  17. #117
    The Professor Forget Me Not's Avatar
    Status
    Forget Me Not is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apathetic
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Here's an idea: Let's all stop writing like pretentious morons and just write like down to earth human beings. I seriously don't doubt that some of you here on the base type things up with a Thesaurus/Dictionary open for reference.

    This sort of applies to you as well, Varrah, but you've improved a bit. DrProof more so.
     
         

  18. #118
    ~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    The Infernal Spirit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Raikiri translate to LIGHTNING CUTTER lol As great as your explanation was it was not needed as the name itself makes it very apparent lol

    ""The name Raikiri comes from a story about famous samurai Tachibana Dōsetsu (立花道雪, Tachibana Dōsetsu) (22 April 1513–2 November 1585). Tachibana was in possession of a famous sword called Chidori (千鳥; Literally meaning "A Thousand Birds"). One day, while he was still a young man, he was taking shelter under a tree, as it was raining. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck him. However, Tachibana used his Chidori to cut the Thunder God inside the lightning bolt, allowing him to survive. After this incident, he renamed his Chidori to Raikiri (雷切; Literally meaning "Lightning Cutter"""

    Him being bale to cut it in time is an entirely different story since lightning travels so fast.
    You have to remember this is a manga.Science as a rule of thumb only goes so far this is not non fiction.
     
         

  19. #119
    Banned
    Status
    SAGA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Thread is dead ? Damn, I was too late.
     
         

  20. #120
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    7,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    yehey dr proof is back


    and nc thread even though i didn't read it lol
    You should read it, then elaborate why you disagree/agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forget Me Not View Post
    Here's an idea: Let's all stop writing like pretentious morons and just write like down to earth human beings. I seriously don't doubt that some of you here on the base type things up with a Thesaurus/Dictionary open for reference.

    This sort of applies to you as well, Varrah, but you've improved a bit. DrProof more so.
    Hey man, how about you stay on topic, or get out of the thread? Can you do that for me son?
     
         

  21. #121
    Member
    Status
    Killa Bee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Conception


    Constant falsity is directed into subsection when rivaling the current binomial techniques at hand; Raikiri and Kirin. Theoretically speaking, Raikiri was canonically stated to have extirpated a lightning bolt; albeit bystanders seem to delude presented evidence when paralleling said methods.. Thus reasoning for said threads construction; illuminating an important misconception: Raikiri invalidly cannot extirpate Kirin, insistently deluding canonical evidence stated within the manga.. "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein



    Hypothesis


    Raikiri is famously recalled Lightning Cutter, and is widely known due to current facts stated canonically..


    • Maito Gai astonishingly stated Kakashi severed a lightning bolt with said technique.
    • Raikiri constantly proclaims to presently be Kakashi's signature technique.
    • Consistency of immense chakra control deems said technique an S-rank jutsu; a formidable weapon.



    Knowing the above factual statements, I will momentarily list factual statements that of Kirin/Lightning itself..


    • Lightning actually goes at variable speeds, because it is not just light, but electron plasma moving through charged air. It can depend on air conditions, but the typical lightning bolts move at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.
    • You can figure how far you are from the lightning strike by timing the pause between seeing the flash, and hearing the thunder.
    • Kirin is yielded to strike the users target, Sasuke clearly provided said gestures.



    Such being stated, I can deduce by the second fact of lightning that the Sharingan could highly-likely provide "extra" observation and/or enhanced prediction methods[1][2][3][4].. Thus being said, ultimately I consistently predict that Kakashi's Sharingan exceedingly allowed him to envisage an outgoing lightning bolt extirpating the current in the end.. Ongoing pandemonium about the said topic should indeed be extinguished after reading this conspicuous thread; thus one cannot inconsistently deny the proof provided within manga residents followed consistently by databook statements as well.



    Resolve


    Kirin/Lightning can be extirpated by Raikiri by said means:


    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of envisaging movements; Kirin's wielders hand gestures would be read by Sharingan enabling a counter..
    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of foreseeing future movements; Kirin's wielders gestures would be predicted, enabling a counter..
    You can't base a manga on actual logic, hence the reason its a manga/cartoon. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
     
         

  22. #122
    Banned
    Status
    CommanderInChief is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    The abstrusity in this post was consistent; however when exactly is lightning extirpating itself common?
    I just told you the truth, my good sir. It is common as , water cutting water. Metal cutting metal. It only depends on which one is the sharper and the greater force.
     
         

  23. #123
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    7,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderInChief View Post
    I just told you the truth, my good sir. It is common as , water cutting water. Metal cutting metal. It only depends on which one is the sharper and the greater force.
    Are we talking Naruto physics? Or real life..
     
         

  24. #124
    Atarashi Yoake TheSyren's Avatar
    Status
    TheSyren is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In her arms. Jealous?
    Posts
    2,545
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    IMO, kakashi couldn't cut a lightning bolt in half. Even if he wanted to, even if he was fast enough, he couldn't. Lightning is like water: when it moves, it finds the easiest path. Instead of being cut in half, it would simply go through him or go around his hand. As for what I think this thread is originally about, I think Raikiri could probably redirect Kirin, but not cut it in half. By using Raikiri as a medium, he could allow Kirin to strike him, then allow it to charge through him and then he could redirect it. A similiar action would be in the anime Avatar, when fire users summon lightning. When you are hit by their lightning, you can redirect it by allowing it to charge through one arm and out the other.
     
         

  25. #125
    Banned
    Status
    CommanderInChief is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Are we talking Naruto physics? Or real life..
    There is no "Naruto physics". Naruto elements are also based on Real life Elements. And the rest if pure logic.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •