Page 7 of 19 « First ... 3456789101117 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

Good theory but i don't see the reason for the big words as many have started.

my say on this theory is that, guy's statement is to be hold true, i will only go as far as to say kakashi cud survive kirin with injuries & on his lucky day of course. that is if we put kakashi in itachi's position, kakashi can also prepare b4 sasuke release kirin, i.e. he can raise his raikiri armed hand in order to shelter himself (as itachi did wt susanoo), with not much chance of survival

but when he is not the target, i don't see it possible.

raikiri's feats; it cut through several bijuu tails against tobi

huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi

Raikiri and Kirin m,
    until now i didn't understand the different between Raikiri and chodiri , the looks the same but the name is different ..
    kirin is same as Raikiri but it's for long distance ..

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Itachi solo's.
    **** wrong thread. Meh itachi still solo's :scorps:

Damn why do people hate DrProof so much nobody has yet to give a reason.
    Funny thing is that he is one of the best thread makers here with majority of threads being about the same old **** with little to no importance.

As for your choice of words it seems NB are rather intimidated by it, for whatever reason.

EDIT: Okay ill admit i read the comments in the thread before the OP itself.
    Nice words you got there.
    Do i think you are pretending?, I couldn't care less.

Some of what you stated i disagree with. Nice thread and what not but kakashi isn't trolling kirin.

Don't let the hater's stop you though. But i still want to know why people hate you this much.
    Agreed i heard that he's a troll but it doesn't mean people can hate him.I come onto this site to simply enjoy contributing or reading good threads.And if i get to see a good thread it doesn't matter who made the thread if the context is good then people should be praising him not attacking him.

Although i disagree with a small move coming from a average height man being able to counter a lightning bolt i still enjoyed reading it.The long words he uses is ok why are people nitpicking on you DP?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Agreed i heard that he's a troll but it doesn't mean people can hate him.I come onto this site to simply enjoy contributing or reading good threads.And if i get to see a good thread it doesn't matter who made the thread if the context is good then people should be praising him not attacking him.

Although i disagree with a small move coming from a average height man being able to counter a lightning bolt i still enjoyed reading it.The long words he uses is ok why are people nitpicking on you DP?
    You wanna know? Fine I'll tell you
    He created multiple (8) alternative accounts so he could rep himself continuously.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Folks on here clearly intimidated.
    Dr proof > 99% of NB.
    Though the likes of:
    Varrah
    Chatte
    Draegod
    Owarij

And a few more create threads that are better than his, but there is no denying that his threads are better than the piles of **** that block NB and make their way to the hot thread list. Id be happy if his threads makes the hot list than lets say:

3 man team that can defeat madara
    Which character is overrated and underrated
    (The most annoying of all) Top 10 threads or any other ranking threads

Last edited by Blaze Release; 01-26-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z

Dr proof > 99% of NB.
    Though the likes of:
    Varrah
    Draegod
    Owarij

And a few more create threads that are better than his, but there is no denying that his threads are better than the piles of **** that block NB and make their way to the hot thread list. Id be happy if his threads makes the hot list than lets say:

Which character is overrated and overrated
    I'm not listed

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    I'm not listed

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

I'm not listed
    Im more into theories than vs threads which iv'e gotten bored of. But there is no denying that you are one of the best if not the best vs thread creators.

**** i forgot Chatte. She ranks very high when it comes to thread creators. Did say a few more though

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    You wanna know? Fine I'll tell you
    He created multiple (8) alternative accounts so he could rep himself continuously.
    Dat font size O.O
    I don't care what he did in the past but if he's doing good things for this site(making good threads) then i see no point in living in the past when we can easily ignore the negatives.Like Blaze said the majority of threads being made are complete and utter ****, at least this guy made a more interesting thread.
    Dr proof > 99% of NB.
    Though the likes of:
    Varrah
    Draegod
    Owarij

Which character is overrated and overrated
    Don't forget the Sakura.Hinata and most of all the boring Pairing threads:mad:
    I agree the fact that DP actually gets proof for his theories people seem intimidated by this feat and continuously bashing him.:confused: i think this will stop soon...

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

I agree the fact that DP actually gets proof for his theories people seem intimidated by this feat and continuously bashing him.:confused: i think this will stop soon...
    Oh yes these sakura hate threads are **** also.
    What still amazes me is why people are so concerned about which character ends up with who. I mean who the **** cares if Naruto ends up with hinata. I hope Hinata dies for the lolz and naruto ends up with karin or sasuke :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Dat font size O.O
    I don't care what he did in the past but if he's doing good things for this site(making good threads) then i see no point in living in the past when we can easily ignore the negatives.Like Blaze said the majority of threads being made are complete and utter ****, at least this guy made a more interesting thread.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I finally understand. Thank God almighty! I FINALLY UNDERSTAND!!

He came back this month (January) and you joined this month... ... ... Your an alt.

EDIT: And my theory is more evident due to the fact that the good Dr ain't even online.

Last edited by ziggyZ; 01-26-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

IF Kirin has a forseable weak point... Maybe

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He came back this month (January) and you joined this month... ... ... Your an alt.
    I joined in January and? I joined when the latest chapter of Naruto holding Hinata's hands was first announced so you can imagine how bored i was seeing constant pairing threads being spammed second after second.

i only met this DP guy in the thread where the mods was unbanning the past trolls.For a troll hunter you sure act like one O.O

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z

Im more into theories than vs threads which iv'e gotten bored of. But there is no denying that you are one of the best if not the best vs thread creators.

**** i forgot Chatte. She ranks very high when it comes to thread creators. Did say a few more though
    You forgot Bugsniffer, his Danzo > NU threads weren't too shabby

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z

EDIT: And my theory is more evident due to the fact that the good Dr ain't even online.
    Honestly, i doubt him being an alt. xxDPxx was drproof's alt.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

I joined in January and? I joined when the latest chapter of Naruto holding Hinata's hands was first announced so you can imagine how bored i was seeing constant pairing threads being spammed second after second.

i only met this DP guy in the thread where the mods was unbanning the past trolls.For a troll hunter you sure act like one O.O
    Still doesn't prove that your not an alt. Besides you knew you would be un-banned so you made this alt before you would be un-banned.

And as for your last statement, let's just say that you've hit the nail on the head.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Honestly, i doubt him being an alt. xxDPxx was drproof's alt.
    Yeah but AMIIIT has some way of creating accounts using the same IP.
    But then again, maybe...maybe not.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.

Still doesn't prove that your not an alt. Besides you knew you would be un-banned so you made this alt before you would be un-banned.

And as for your last statement, let's just say that you've hit the nail on the head.

How am i an alt? Is it cause i was sticking up for the thread maker? Give me a valid reason on why I'm a alt.
    Going by what you previously said,anyone who joins in Jan is probably an alt

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your convincing hypothesis is flaed by a factor of 10 because Kirin has a larger surface area than a regular lightning bolt and can still kill kakashi and sasuke uchiha is a don

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by negative knight View Post
    i'm not listed
    where am i?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Conception

Constant falsity is directed into subsection when rivaling the current binomial techniques at hand; Raikiri and Kirin. Theoretically speaking, Raikiri was canonically stated to have extirpated a lightning bolt; albeit bystanders seem to delude presented evidence when paralleling said methods.. Thus reasoning for said threads construction; illuminating an important misconception: Raikiri invalidly cannot extirpate Kirin, insistently deluding canonical evidence stated within the manga.. "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein

Hypothesis

Raikiri is famously recalled Lightning Cutter, and is widely known due to current facts stated canonically..

• Maito Gai astonishingly stated Kakashi severed a lightning bolt with said technique.
    • Raikiri constantly proclaims to presently be Kakashi's signature technique.
    • Consistency of immense chakra control deems said technique an S-rank jutsu; a formidable weapon.

Knowing the above factual statements, I will momentarily list factual statements that of Kirin/Lightning itself..

• Lightning actually goes at variable speeds, because it is not just light, but electron plasma moving through charged air. It can depend on air conditions, but the typical lightning bolts move at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.
    • You can figure how far you are from the lightning strike by timing the pause between seeing the flash, and hearing the thunder.
    • Kirin is yielded to strike the users target, Sasuke clearly provided said gestures.

Such being stated, I can deduce by the second fact of lightning that the Sharingan could highly-likely provide "extra" observation and/or enhanced prediction methods[1][2][3][4].. Thus being said, ultimately I consistently predict that Kakashi's Sharingan exceedingly allowed him to envisage an outgoing lightning bolt extirpating the current in the end.. Ongoing pandemonium about the said topic should indeed be extinguished after reading this conspicuous thread; thus one cannot inconsistently deny the proof provided within manga residents followed consistently by databook statements as well.

Resolve

Kirin/Lightning can be extirpated by Raikiri by said means:

• The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of envisaging movements; Kirin's wielders hand gestures would be read by Sharingan enabling a counter..
    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of foreseeing future movements; Kirin's wielders gestures would be predicted, enabling a counter..
    im more than certain you dont actually talk like that in real life.. its very easy to tell when someone is trying to sound smart, and this was jus to obvious.. there is no reason to type like that.. the first sentence jus makes you sound like a jackass.. reading a thread that is so convoluted with unnecessary and silly words jus gives people a headache.. jus makes you look like a 14 year old kid who sat down with a dictionary and thesaurus.. jus write it like how you speak.. i usually like reading your threads.. this one, not so much..

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I never thought I'd be asked to avoid communicating intelligently.
    Alright, That made me chuckle.

"twam murkhah asti.griham gatva niymam pathsi"

See what i did there ? I wrote in a language not a Single one of you will understand. Does that make me intelligent ? Surely not.The whole point of a Discussion is putting forward your views in a manner understandable to all.Just take a look at this Thread. A large portion of the posts have nothing to do with the topic.

With all due respect, This whole thread sounds like "Look at me. I can use words that you have to look up to understand.That makes me more Intelligent than you."

Last edited by Dihajum3; 01-26-2013 at 11:56 AM.

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Good thread. Although I disagree that Kakashi cut lightning is canon. Databook tends to use hyperboles and Kakashi cutting lightning isn't canon. Rather it is a legend that holds no merit to being true. Sharigan can indeed predict movements, I don't see why you needed to explain in such detail when the majority of the base knows this. However it was already explained in Sasukes fight vs Rock Lee seeing and reacting is two different things. Kakashi could see Sasukes Susanoo Arrow but he couldn't react to it. With this I'm given the assumption he couldn't react to a bolt of lightning.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Glad to have you back.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think he could cut through it a kirin. kirin was suppose to be a jutus on a different level since it uses nature and the chakra of nature itself. thats why he created the thunder storm to begin with. kakashi just changes his own chakra into lighting same as sasuke with chidori. it can cut a normal lighting blade and even penetrate A's lighting armor because it was the same as the third raigekages technique which he puts all the charge only in his fingers. they're all on different levels even when sasuke did hit A, A wasnt charged up all the way so you never know who would folded then. anyways back on topic kirin is natural lighting infused with chakra it wouldn't be cut by a lighting blade. itachi was worn down and all, but he moves faster than kakashi he shows it multiple times in the anime/manga. first time they met again after the third died he crazie owned him that whole thing showed him moving faster than asume kurini and kakashi. and the second time naruto took a fake itachi at 40% chakra out with the help of kakashi who was slower than itachi then. kakashi throws kunia at itachi he dodges and makes hands signs to launch a fireball the same time. he out match sasuke during the shoot out and in any direct confrontation like he does with anyone just think about to all the moment. itachi out match killer bee in speed of jutsu even as well was the only reason bee and naruto got away from nagato. anyways back on topic if itachi couldnt move from a lighting strike of kirin i doubt kakashi who is slower couldnt move fast enough to get there. even so theres the speed factor gone aswell and not to mention if he did karin it would be at the end of a fight or if he knew he could crush them like he wanted to do to naruto sai yamato and sakura at the beginning. but they would fight and kakashi would be weak even if he mustered strength like in the anime when he was young with guy its not karin susannos about the only thing it could stand up too. just like it did with raigekages power bomb he did to sasuke. hell they make sure and yank madara out of susanno so naruto can hit with his wind rasenshurikan so it can actual do damage. hell ligtingings suppose to be weak against wind but not the thirds armor. so it all depends on the strength of the ninja preforming and sasuke would out do kakashi. he held his own when he was weak after he murdered danzo like 15 times. think if he didnt have izanagi it would have been over at the squeeze. lol full powered sasuke yea raigekage couldnt get that done gaara saved him, his susanno would have grown more while A's legg burn off. i watch the ep today all the thunder people were scared sasuke barely shook. so yea theres alot more to look at then just the friction or whatever the **** you wanted to take about with your big ass words that no one cares about makes you look retarded more than smart. i have to friends in in Stanford law school and they dont talk like a total jackass. not even steven hawkings sounded like that in his robot will chair that talked for him. go on you tube look up lectures on anything they dont sound like you. you could have told us with normal words and sounded smarter. work on presentation. i mean i know im all over the place but im a normal guy who likes naruto. not someone who tries to write a science novel on naruto using big ass word that dont help the explanion of your theory one bit just makes you come off as a narcissistic nerd who tries alittle too hard. maybe you have a hyperinflated ego idk remember im just a naruto lover an a rambler lmao

Last edited by ThelandofFireslastUchiha; 01-26-2013 at 12:52 PM.