Page 7 of 19 « First ... 3456789101117 ... Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 471
  1. #151
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Itachi solo's.
    **** wrong thread. Meh itachi still solo's :scorps:

    Damn why do people hate DrProof so much nobody has yet to give a reason.
    Funny thing is that he is one of the best thread makers here with majority of threads being about the same old **** with little to no importance.

    As for your choice of words it seems NB are rather intimidated by it, for whatever reason.

    EDIT: Okay ill admit i read the comments in the thread before the OP itself.
    Nice words you got there.
    Do i think you are pretending?, I couldn't care less.

    Some of what you stated i disagree with. Nice thread and what not but kakashi isn't trolling kirin.

    Don't let the hater's stop you though. But i still want to know why people hate you this much.
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 01-26-2013 at 10:18 AM.

  2. #152
    Member senjumahe's Avatar
    Status
    senjumahe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Good theory but i don't see the reason for the big words as many have started.

    my say on this theory is that, guy's statement is to be hold true, i will only go as far as to say kakashi cud survive kirin with injuries & on his lucky day of course. that is if we put kakashi in itachi's position, kakashi can also prepare b4 sasuke release kirin, i.e. he can raise his raikiri armed hand in order to shelter himself (as itachi did wt susanoo), with not much chance of survival

    but when he is not the target, i don't see it possible.

    raikiri's feats; it cut through several bijuu tails against tobi
     
         

  3. #153
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Raikiri and Kirin m,
    until now i didn't understand the different between Raikiri and chodiri , the looks the same but the name is different ..
    kirin is same as Raikiri but it's for long distance ..
     
         

  4. #154
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Itachi solo's.
    **** wrong thread. Meh itachi still solo's :scorps:

    Damn why do people hate DrProof so much nobody has yet to give a reason.
    Funny thing is that he is one of the best thread makers here with majority of threads being about the same old **** with little to no importance.

    As for your choice of words it seems NB are rather intimidated by it, for whatever reason.

    EDIT: Okay ill admit i read the comments in the thread before the OP itself.
    Nice words you got there.
    Do i think you are pretending?, I couldn't care less.

    Some of what you stated i disagree with. Nice thread and what not but kakashi isn't trolling kirin.

    Don't let the hater's stop you though. But i still want to know why people hate you this much.
    Agreed i heard that he's a troll but it doesn't mean people can hate him.I come onto this site to simply enjoy contributing or reading good threads.And if i get to see a good thread it doesn't matter who made the thread if the context is good then people should be praising him not attacking him.

    Although i disagree with a small move coming from a average height man being able to counter a lightning bolt i still enjoyed reading it.The long words he uses is ok why are people nitpicking on you DP?
     
         

  5. #155
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Agreed i heard that he's a troll but it doesn't mean people can hate him.I come onto this site to simply enjoy contributing or reading good threads.And if i get to see a good thread it doesn't matter who made the thread if the context is good then people should be praising him not attacking him.

    Although i disagree with a small move coming from a average height man being able to counter a lightning bolt i still enjoyed reading it.The long words he uses is ok why are people nitpicking on you DP?
    You wanna know? Fine I'll tell you
    He created multiple (8) alternative accounts so he could rep himself continuously.
     
         

  6. #156
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Agreed i heard that he's a troll but it doesn't mean people can hate him.I come onto this site to simply enjoy contributing or reading good threads.And if i get to see a good thread it doesn't matter who made the thread if the context is good then people should be praising him not attacking him.

    Although i disagree with a small move coming from a average height man being able to counter a lightning bolt i still enjoyed reading it.The long words he uses is ok why are people nitpicking on you DP?
    Folks on here clearly intimidated.
    Dr proof > 99% of NB.
    Though the likes of:
    Varrah
    Chatte
    Draegod
    Owarij

    And a few more create threads that are better than his, but there is no denying that his threads are better than the piles of **** that block NB and make their way to the hot thread list. Id be happy if his threads makes the hot list than lets say:

    3 man team that can defeat madara
    Which character is overrated and underrated
    (The most annoying of all) Top 10 threads or any other ranking threads
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 01-26-2013 at 10:52 AM.

  7. #157
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Folks on here clearly intimidated.
    Dr proof > 99% of NB.
    Though the likes of:
    Varrah
    Draegod
    Owarij

    And a few more create threads that are better than his, but there is no denying that his threads are better than the piles of **** that block NB and make their way to the hot thread list. Id be happy if his threads makes the hot list than lets say:

    3 man team that can defeat madara
    Which character is overrated and overrated
    (The most annoying of all) Top 10 threads or any other ranking threads
    I'm not listed
     
         

  8. #158
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    I'm not listed
     
         

  9. #159
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    I'm not listed
    Im more into theories than vs threads which iv'e gotten bored of. But there is no denying that you are one of the best if not the best vs thread creators.

    **** i forgot Chatte. She ranks very high when it comes to thread creators. Did say a few more though
     
         

  10. #160
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    You wanna know? Fine I'll tell you
    He created multiple (8) alternative accounts so he could rep himself continuously.
    Dat font size O.O
    I don't care what he did in the past but if he's doing good things for this site(making good threads) then i see no point in living in the past when we can easily ignore the negatives.Like Blaze said the majority of threads being made are complete and utter ****, at least this guy made a more interesting thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Folks on here clearly intimidated.
    Dr proof > 99% of NB.
    Though the likes of:
    Varrah
    Draegod
    Owarij

    And a few more create threads that are better than his, but there is no denying that his threads are better than the piles of **** that block NB and make their way to the hot thread list. Id be happy if his threads makes the hot list than lets say:

    3 man team that can defeat madara
    Which character is overrated and overrated
    (The most annoying of all) Top 10 threads or any other ranking threads
    Don't forget the Sakura.Hinata and most of all the boring Pairing threads:mad:
    I agree the fact that DP actually gets proof for his theories people seem intimidated by this feat and continuously bashing him.:confused: i think this will stop soon...
     
         

  11. #161
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Don't forget the Sakura.Hinata and most of all the boring Pairing threads:mad:
    I agree the fact that DP actually gets proof for his theories people seem intimidated by this feat and continuously bashing him.:confused: i think this will stop soon...
    Oh yes these sakura hate threads are **** also.
    What still amazes me is why people are so concerned about which character ends up with who. I mean who the **** cares if Naruto ends up with hinata. I hope Hinata dies for the lolz and naruto ends up with karin or sasuke :D
     
         

  12. #162
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Dat font size O.O
    I don't care what he did in the past but if he's doing good things for this site(making good threads) then i see no point in living in the past when we can easily ignore the negatives.Like Blaze said the majority of threads being made are complete and utter ****, at least this guy made a more interesting thread.

    Don't forget the Sakura.Hinata and most of all the boring Pairing threads:mad:
    I agree the fact that DP actually gets proof for his theories people seem intimidated by this feat and continuously bashing him.:confused: i think this will stop soon...
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

    I finally understand. Thank God almighty! I FINALLY UNDERSTAND!!

    He came back this month (January) and you joined this month... ... ... Your an alt.


    EDIT: And my theory is more evident due to the fact that the good Dr ain't even online.
     
         
    Last edited by ziggyZ; 01-26-2013 at 10:54 AM.

  13. #163
    Black Knight Sr. Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    IF Kirin has a forseable weak point... Maybe
     
         

  14. #164
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

    I finally understand. Thank God almighty! I FINALLY UNDERSTAND!!

    He came back this month (January) and you joined this month... ... ... Your an alt.
    I joined in January and? I joined when the latest chapter of Naruto holding Hinata's hands was first announced so you can imagine how bored i was seeing constant pairing threads being spammed second after second.

    i only met this DP guy in the thread where the mods was unbanning the past trolls.For a troll hunter you sure act like one O.O
     
         

  15. #165
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Im more into theories than vs threads which iv'e gotten bored of. But there is no denying that you are one of the best if not the best vs thread creators.

    **** i forgot Chatte. She ranks very high when it comes to thread creators. Did say a few more though
    You forgot Bugsniffer, his Danzo > NU threads weren't too shabby
     
         

  16. #166
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

    I finally understand. Thank God almighty! I FINALLY UNDERSTAND!!

    He came back this month (January) and you joined this month... ... ... Your an alt.

    EDIT: And my theory is more evident due to the fact that the good Dr ain't even online.
    Honestly, i doubt him being an alt. xxDPxx was drproof's alt.
     
         

  17. #167
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    I joined in January and? I joined when the latest chapter of Naruto holding Hinata's hands was first announced so you can imagine how bored i was seeing constant pairing threads being spammed second after second.

    i only met this DP guy in the thread where the mods was unbanning the past trolls.For a troll hunter you sure act like one O.O
    Still doesn't prove that your not an alt. Besides you knew you would be un-banned so you made this alt before you would be un-banned.



    And as for your last statement, let's just say that you've hit the nail on the head.
     
         

  18. #168
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Honestly, i doubt him being an alt. xxDPxx was drproof's alt.
    Yeah but AMIIIT has some way of creating accounts using the same IP.
    But then again, maybe...maybe not.
     
         

  19. #169
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Still doesn't prove that your not an alt. Besides you knew you would be un-banned so you made this alt before you would be un-banned.



    And as for your last statement, let's just say that you've hit the nail on the head.

    How am i an alt? Is it cause i was sticking up for the thread maker? Give me a valid reason on why I'm a alt.
    Going by what you previously said,anyone who joins in Jan is probably an alt
     
         

  20. #170
    Member sage1999's Avatar
    Status
    sage1999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    922
    Post Thanks / Like
    God made women for sin and
    lust
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Your convincing hypothesis is flaed by a factor of 10 because Kirin has a larger surface area than a regular lightning bolt and can still kill kakashi and sasuke uchiha is a don
     
         

  21. #171
    Member sage1999's Avatar
    Status
    sage1999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    922
    Post Thanks / Like
    God made women for sin and
    lust
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by negative knight View Post
    i'm not listed
    where am i?
     
         

  22. #172
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    579
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Conception


    Constant falsity is directed into subsection when rivaling the current binomial techniques at hand; Raikiri and Kirin. Theoretically speaking, Raikiri was canonically stated to have extirpated a lightning bolt; albeit bystanders seem to delude presented evidence when paralleling said methods.. Thus reasoning for said threads construction; illuminating an important misconception: Raikiri invalidly cannot extirpate Kirin, insistently deluding canonical evidence stated within the manga.. "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein



    Hypothesis


    Raikiri is famously recalled Lightning Cutter, and is widely known due to current facts stated canonically..


    • Maito Gai astonishingly stated Kakashi severed a lightning bolt with said technique.
    • Raikiri constantly proclaims to presently be Kakashi's signature technique.
    • Consistency of immense chakra control deems said technique an S-rank jutsu; a formidable weapon.



    Knowing the above factual statements, I will momentarily list factual statements that of Kirin/Lightning itself..


    • Lightning actually goes at variable speeds, because it is not just light, but electron plasma moving through charged air. It can depend on air conditions, but the typical lightning bolts move at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.
    • You can figure how far you are from the lightning strike by timing the pause between seeing the flash, and hearing the thunder.
    • Kirin is yielded to strike the users target, Sasuke clearly provided said gestures.



    Such being stated, I can deduce by the second fact of lightning that the Sharingan could highly-likely provide "extra" observation and/or enhanced prediction methods[1][2][3][4].. Thus being said, ultimately I consistently predict that Kakashi's Sharingan exceedingly allowed him to envisage an outgoing lightning bolt extirpating the current in the end.. Ongoing pandemonium about the said topic should indeed be extinguished after reading this conspicuous thread; thus one cannot inconsistently deny the proof provided within manga residents followed consistently by databook statements as well.



    Resolve


    Kirin/Lightning can be extirpated by Raikiri by said means:


    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of envisaging movements; Kirin's wielders hand gestures would be read by Sharingan enabling a counter..
    • The given visual prowess of the Sharingan, allows the user capable of foreseeing future movements; Kirin's wielders gestures would be predicted, enabling a counter..
    im more than certain you dont actually talk like that in real life.. its very easy to tell when someone is trying to sound smart, and this was jus to obvious.. there is no reason to type like that.. the first sentence jus makes you sound like a jackass.. reading a thread that is so convoluted with unnecessary and silly words jus gives people a headache.. jus makes you look like a 14 year old kid who sat down with a dictionary and thesaurus.. jus write it like how you speak.. i usually like reading your threads.. this one, not so much..
     
         

  23. #173
    Member Dihajum3's Avatar
    Status
    Dihajum3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ishimura
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I never thought I'd be asked to avoid communicating intelligently.
    Alright, That made me chuckle.

    "twam murkhah asti.griham gatva niymam pathsi"

    See what i did there ? I wrote in a language not a Single one of you will understand. Does that make me intelligent ? Surely not.The whole point of a Discussion is putting forward your views in a manner understandable to all.Just take a look at this Thread. A large portion of the posts have nothing to do with the topic.

    With all due respect, This whole thread sounds like "Look at me. I can use words that you have to look up to understand.That makes me more Intelligent than you."
     
         
    Last edited by Dihajum3; 01-26-2013 at 11:56 AM.

  24. #174
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    Posts
    33,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Good thread. Although I disagree that Kakashi cut lightning is canon. Databook tends to use hyperboles and Kakashi cutting lightning isn't canon. Rather it is a legend that holds no merit to being true. Sharigan can indeed predict movements, I don't see why you needed to explain in such detail when the majority of the base knows this. However it was already explained in Sasukes fight vs Rock Lee seeing and reacting is two different things. Kakashi could see Sasukes Susanoo Arrow but he couldn't react to it. With this I'm given the assumption he couldn't react to a bolt of lightning.
     
         

  25. #175
    Banned
    Status
    Fusion Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^
     

    Re: (DrProof) Raikiri's Extirpating Aptitude

    Glad to have you back.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •