Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 96
  1. #61
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,326
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Hey! I'm a perv, and hot in bed. So... that means we're a perfect fit! Well, at least there's one way to find out...

    The only downside is; You like MEN!


    oh SNAP!
     
         

  2. #62
    Kirabi's Avatar
    Status
    Kirabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,140
    Location
    Triple D, TX
    Weegee Death Stare.
     



    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    ok, i neeed some help..

    Me an this girl have been together 2 years. Last year she graduated. and shes now in college. she comes back to town almost every weekend.

    Now. sometimes when i call shes either always busy or says shell call back.. so ya know i call her and ask her whats her deal cuz she never calls back. and all the sudden its a whole diffrent thing like im not actin like a man and this and that..

    her college is like an hour away. We dont talk much during the week.. well enough thatll make a relationship last..under these circumstances. so im trying to prevent that from happening and all the sudden im not being a man and all that...

    what should i do?
     
         

  3. #63
    bla bla Lovepotion's Avatar
    Status
    Lovepotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,918
    Location
    Amsterdam
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    ok, i neeed some help..

    Me an this girl have been together 2 years. Last year she graduated. and shes now in college. she comes back to town almost every weekend.

    Now. sometimes when i call shes either always busy or says shell call back.. so ya know i call her and ask her whats her deal cuz she never calls back. and all the sudden its a whole diffrent thing like im not actin like a man and this and that..

    her college is like an hour away. We dont talk much during the week.. well enough thatll make a relationship last..under these circumstances. so im trying to prevent that from happening and all the sudden im not being a man and all that...

    what should i do?
    1:dont call that much... let her mis u...
    2:dont act sweet all the time.. its really not attractive for a women(She wants a man). try to be more arrogant,''mean'',assertive
    3:sometimes just talk with her like she is one of ur buddy's and not ur gf
    4:Just keep in mind that she is in your world and not the other way around
     
         
    Last edited by Lovepotion; 10-11-2009 at 10:04 PM.

  4. #64
    Phantasmagoric Vision Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Status
    Bodhisattva is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,372
    Location
    Hidden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    1:dont call that much... let her mis u...
    2:dont act sweet all the time.. its really not attractive for a women(She wants a man). try to be more arrogant,''mean'',aggresief
    3:sometimes just talk with her like she is one of ur buddy's and not ur gf
    4:Just keep in mind that she is in your world and not the other way around
    Agreed. Pay special attention to #4...
     
         

  5. #65
    Phantasmagoric Vision Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Status
    Bodhisattva is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,372
    Location
    Hidden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    The only downside is; You like MEN!


    oh SNAP!


     
         

  6. #66
    Senior Member -Anna-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Anna- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,704
    Location
    Taiwan 台灣
    ewwwwww
     



    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Hey! I'm a perv, and hot in bed. So... that means we're a perfect fit! Well, at least there's one way to find out...


    Ok honey I will try you come on!
     
         

  7. #67
    Phantasmagoric Vision Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Status
    Bodhisattva is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,372
    Location
    Hidden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by anna View Post
    Ok honey I will try you come on!
    One hot serving of "smexxxy" coming right up!

    LoLz
     
         

  8. #68
    Senior Member -Anna-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Anna- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,704
    Location
    Taiwan 台灣
    ewwwwww
     



    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    One hot serving of "smexxxy" coming right up!

    LoLz

    If you dont have a thingy stuff, keep dreamin' a little dream!
     
         

  9. #69
    Phantasmagoric Vision Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Status
    Bodhisattva is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,372
    Location
    Hidden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by anna View Post
    If you dont have a thingy stuff, keep dreamin' a little dream!
    WTF? I have all the "stuff" a guy should have... Here, lemme show ya how it's used.
     
         

  10. #70
    Senior Member ~hinata~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~hinata~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,488
    Location
    australia
    Sick of fillers on Naruto
    >.<
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    1:dont call that much... let her mis u...
    2:dont act sweet all the time.. its really not attractive for a women(She wants a man). try to be more arrogant,''mean'',aggresief
    3:sometimes just talk with her like she is one of ur buddy's and not ur gf
    4:Just keep in mind that she is in your world and not the other way around
    oh my effing god...do NOT do that...if u guys hv been dating for a while think of all the stuff she likes and do a few of them...dont come on too strong but still let her no that u want to be with her...dnt be too possesive but be ready to stic up for her when SHE wants u too
    two man points
    1) dont crowed her too much
    2) let her no u still want her
     
         

  11. #71
    Phantasmagoric Vision Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Status
    Bodhisattva is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,372
    Location
    Hidden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by carly View Post
    oh my effing god...do NOT do that...if u guys hv been dating for a while think of all the stuff she likes and do a few of them...dont come on too strong but still let her no that u want to be with her...dnt be too possesive but be ready to stic up for her when SHE wants u too
    two man points
    1) dont crowed her too much
    2) let her no u still want her
    But this is a long distance relationship... It's a game-changer when you can't be with your guy/girl on a regular basis. So maybe it's better to start letting her go. Kno wat I mean?
     
         

  12. #72
    Tattoo Master MangekyoUser's Avatar
    Status
    MangekyoUser is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    275
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    i like a girl that is honest,caring,cute,funny,sensitive and that she doesnt get tired of me
     
         

  13. #73
    Tattoo Master MangekyoUser's Avatar
    Status
    MangekyoUser is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    275
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    1:dont call that much... let her mis u...
    2:dont act sweet all the time.. its really not attractive for a women(She wants a man). try to be more arrogant,''mean'',aggresief
    3:sometimes just talk with her like she is one of ur buddy's and not ur gf
    4:Just keep in mind that she is in your world and not the other way around
    i agree with Damsc0.try making her miss you
     
         

  14. #74
    bla bla Lovepotion's Avatar
    Status
    Lovepotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,918
    Location
    Amsterdam
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    1:dont call that much... let her mis u...
    2:dont act sweet all the time.. its really not attractive for a women(She wants a man). try to be more arrogant,''mean'',aggresief
    3:sometimes just talk with her like she is one of ur buddy's and not ur gf
    4:Just keep in mind that she is in your world and not the other way around
    lol i mean assertive not aggresive ... sorry, my english is poor
     
         
    Last edited by Lovepotion; 10-11-2009 at 10:07 PM.

  15. #75
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,326
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    1:dont call that much... let her mis u...
    2:dont act sweet all the time.. its really not attractive for a women(She wants a man). try to be more arrogant,''mean'',assertive
    3:sometimes just talk with her like she is one of ur buddy's and not ur gf
    4:Just keep in mind that she is in your world and not the other way around
    That's a very manchauvinistic point of view tbfh... no offense but you sound really pretentious the way you put it. There are certain extents to where you behave like that... as there is with behaving to sweetly and stuff.

    Whats to keep in mind is you don't throw yourself at the girls feet, but you don't throw her at your own either. You ought to be a man, not a dickhead.
     
         

  16. #76
    Senior Member ~hinata~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~hinata~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,488
    Location
    australia
    Sick of fillers on Naruto
    >.<
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    That's a very manchauvinistic point of view tbfh... no offense but you sound really pretentious the way you put it. There are certain extents to where you behave like that... as there is with behaving to sweetly and stuff.

    Whats to keep in mind is you don't throw yourself at the girls feet, but you don't throw her at your own either. You ought to be a man, not a dickhead.
    i agree with u to a certain extant
    but if u feel that it isnt going to work out and u dnt like her in th same way maybe u SHOULD let her go
     
         

  17. #77
    Senior Member Mugen Ryukyu's Avatar
    Status
    Mugen Ryukyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,899
    Location
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    idk

    1. i like weird girls u know one that will always keep u guessing
    2. one that will keep u in check
    3. one that speaks her mind and isn't scared to say stuff
    4. one that has a sense of humor
    5. one that will crack lame pick-up lines back at u
    6. one that gives u sense that all is right and there is peace in the world when ur with her
     
         

  18. #78
    Senior Member ~hinata~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~hinata~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,488
    Location
    australia
    Sick of fillers on Naruto
    >.<
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Ryukyu View Post
    idk

    1. i like weird girls u know one that will always keep u guessing
    2. one that will keep u in check
    3. one that speaks her mind and isn't scared to say stuff
    4. one that has a sense of humor
    5. one that will crack lame pick-up lines back at u
    6. one that gives u sense that all is right and there is peace in the world when ur with her
    awwww...those r really good things to look for
     
         

  19. #79
    Senior Member Mugen Ryukyu's Avatar
    Status
    Mugen Ryukyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,899
    Location
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by carly View Post
    awwww...those r really good things to look for
    *cough cough* nope im 2 manly Football!!
     
         

  20. #80
    Senior Member ~hinata~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~hinata~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,488
    Location
    australia
    Sick of fillers on Naruto
    >.<
     

    Re: what a girl likes in a guy and what a guy likes in a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Ryukyu View Post
    *cough cough* nope im 2 manly Football!!
    i love aussie rules footy
    *pouts* but the season is over
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •