Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o



    Raikiri is an enhanced and concentrated form of the Chidori. The only other Lightening techniques that have surpassed Raikiri in penetrative power are the Yonhon, Sanbon and Ippon Nukite Displayed by the 3rd raikage but that is also debatable being that Nukite is concentrating a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand. Chakra being the difference factor here.

    Sturdiness of Susano'o

    To derive this we will compare various instances and techniques in the Armour that are considered more sturdy or more fragile than Susano'o V1. My key focuses will be:TBV2 Cloak, Kirin and Raiton Armour.

    Raiton


    We know Raiton Armour allows A topunch/throw his body through a solid wall.


    When Sasuke used Raikiri (given that it's inferior to Kakshi's version - will explain), it displayed the same ability:


    Ration armour is something that has to be Mastered and A's version 2 and it's effects on Doton is clearly equivalent to Raikiri's.

    Also, with sufficient speed Its harder than Susano'o ribcage (being that A himself suffered no damage after doing this).


    This implies that with sufficient speed Kakashi should be able to do the same.


    Kirin

    Susano'o ribcage is harder than Kirin which leveled the entire Uchiha hideout. Logically, it would've been impossible for Itachi to whoop out Complete Susano'o During the time it took kirin to impact:


    Tailed Beast Version 2 Cloak


    This cloak has been deemed impenetrable, to the point that it was able to tank a TBB without damage:




    Kakashi's Raikiri (must be superior's to sasuke's) was easily able do slice through it
    http://i.imgur.com/2dS3m.jpg


    Given the first two points Kirin and Raiton Clad armour, Kakashi should be beable to penetrate Susano'o with Raikiri as long as he can up his speed but its ability to cut TBV2 Cloak may just dispel the speed factor.
     
         
    Last edited by Waltz; 01-26-2013 at 07:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Pierce? Yes

    Break? Eh no
     
         

  3. #3
    Kage MinatoN's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Well its not susanoo's ribcage that is stronger than kirin it was the yata mirror
     
         

  4. #4
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    yes but kakashi cant pierce sasuke blaze release susanno

    nor itachi yamato sheild susanno.

    Nor perfect susanno
    Theoretically, being that both Raikiri and Raiton V2 armour are as sturdy, it should be able to peirce Enton Susano'o

    http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...age!/16-17.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoN View Post
    Well its not susanoo's ribcage that is stronger than kirin it was the yata mirror
    Where was it stated that Itachi blocked Kirin with yata? If so, he wouldn't have taken any damage.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    yes ,kakashi can Pierce susano with light chain
     
         

  6. #6
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post


    Raikiri is an enhanced and concentrated form of the Chidori. The only other Lightening techniques that have surpassed Raikiri in penetrative power are the Yonhon, Sanbon and Ippon Nukite Displayed by the 3rd raikage but that is also debatable being that Nukite is concentrating a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand. Chakra being the difference factor here.

    Sturdiness of Susano'o

    To derive this we will compare various instances and techniques in the Armour that are considered more sturdy or more fragile than Susano'o V1. My key focuses will be:TBV2 Cloak, Kirin and Raiton Armour.

    Raiton


    We know Raiton Armour allows A topunch/throw his body through a solid wall.


    When Sasuke used Raikiri (given that it's inferior to Kakshi's version - will explain), it displayed the same ability:


    Ration armour is something that has to be Mastered and A's version 2 and it's effects on Doton is clearly equivalent to Raikiri's.

    Also, with sufficient speed Its harder than Susano'o ribcage (being that A himself suffered no damage after doing this).


    This implies that with sufficient speed Kakashi should be able to do the same.


    Kirin

    Susano'o ribcage is harder than Kirin which leveled the entire Uchiha hideout. Logically, it would've been impossible for Itachi to whoop out Complete Susano'o During the time it took kirin to impact:


    Tailed Beast Version 2 Cloak


    This cloak has been deemed impenetrable, to the point that it was able to tank a TBB without damage:




    Kakashi's Raikiri (must be superior's to sasuke's) was easily able do slice through it
    http://i.imgur.com/2dS3m.jpg


    Given the first two points Kirin and Raiton Clad armour, Kakashi should be beable to penetrate Susano'o with Raikiri as long as he can up his speed but its ability to cut TBV2 Cloak may just dispel the speed factor.
    I agree kakashi's lighning cutter could prob pierce a V1 susanoo, but anything higher is wishful thinking. And even with the V1 it probably wouldnt even be able to do any significant damage
     
         

  7. #7
    Copy ninja BodyFlicker's Avatar
    Status
    BodyFlicker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    461
    Location
    Ninja world
    The smartest person
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post


    Raikiri is an enhanced and concentrated form of the Chidori. The only other Lightening techniques that have surpassed Raikiri in penetrative power are the Yonhon, Sanbon and Ippon Nukite Displayed by the 3rd raikage but that is also debatable being that Nukite is concentrating a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand. Chakra being the difference factor here.

    Sturdiness of Susano'o

    To derive this we will compare various instances and techniques in the Armour that are considered more sturdy or more fragile than Susano'o V1. My key focuses will be:TBV2 Cloak, Kirin and Raiton Armour.

    Raiton


    We know Raiton Armour allows A topunch/throw his body through a solid wall.


    When Sasuke used Raikiri (given that it's inferior to Kakshi's version - will explain), it displayed the same ability:


    Ration armour is something that has to be Mastered and A's version 2 and it's effects on Doton is clearly equivalent to Raikiri's.

    Also, with sufficient speed Its harder than Susano'o ribcage (being that A himself suffered no damage after doing this).


    This implies that with sufficient speed Kakashi should be able to do the same.


    Kirin

    Susano'o ribcage is harder than Kirin which leveled the entire Uchiha hideout. Logically, it would've been impossible for Itachi to whoop out Complete Susano'o During the time it took kirin to impact:


    Tailed Beast Version 2 Cloak


    This cloak has been deemed impenetrable, to the point that it was able to tank a TBB without damage:




    Kakashi's Raikiri (must be superior's to sasuke's) was easily able do slice through it
    http://i.imgur.com/2dS3m.jpg


    Given the first two points Kirin and Raiton Clad armour, Kakashi should be beable to penetrate Susano'o with Raikiri as long as he can up his speed but its ability to cut TBV2 Cloak may just dispel the speed factor.
    I am full agree with u but one thing i dont understand that Sasuke uses chidori not raikri .......
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Theoretically, being that both Raikiri and Raiton V2 armour are as sturdy, it should be able to peirce Enton Susano'o

    http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...age!/16-17.jpg



    Where was it stated that Itachi blocked Kirin with yata? If so, he wouldn't have taken any damage.
    yes ,the amatrasu doesn't block things ,kakashi won't be injured as A ,as kakashi's light will enable kakashi to Pierce susasno without touching it
     
         

  9. #9
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollman View Post
    Anyone that agrees with this probably needs to get their head examined. No way Raikiri can break Susanoo D
    Did you read?
     
         

  10. #10
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,542
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    With maximal speed, i'm sure it can pierce thru Susanoo especially after i've how a Raikiri kunai was able to cut thru multiple boulders like it was butter:



    Now i don't know which version must be the limit since according to the hype given by databook, it should cut thru anything but i really doubt about it
     
         

  11. #11
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34,797
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    #FreeMacho
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    With maximal speed, i'm sure it can pierce thru Susanoo especially after i've how a Raikiri kunai was able to cut thru multiple boulders like it was butter:



    Now i don't know which version must be the limit since according to the hype given by databook, it should cut thru anything but i really doubt about it
    It did that because Doton < Lightning. I'm pretty sure Raikiri isn't getting through any form of Susanoo but you can believe whatever you want.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    With maximal speed, i'm sure it can pierce thru Susanoo especially after i've how a Raikiri kunai was able to cut thru multiple boulders like it was butter:



    Now i don't know which version must be the limit since according to the hype given by databook, it should cut thru anything but i really doubt about it
    i think kakashi's raiki kunai =third raikage's two/one finger as it contain the amount of two raiki's chakra and has so sharp blade
    so i think you are right
     
         

  13. #13
    Alpha Member General PSX360's Avatar
    Status
    General PSX360 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    969
    Location
    Krispy Kreme
    General PSXONE
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Pierce? Yes

    Break? Eh no
    Piercing is possible.... haha Pierce (I LUV my last name)
     
         

  14. #14
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    With maximal speed, i'm sure it can pierce thru Susanoo especially after i've how a Raikiri kunai was able to cut thru multiple boulders like it was butter:



    Now i don't know which version must be the limit since according to the hype given by databook, it should cut thru anything but i really doubt about it
    lol lightning>earth and rocks are nothing compared to susanoo, bad evidence
     
         

  15. #15
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34,797
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    #FreeMacho
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Theoretically, being that both Raikiri and Raiton V2 armour are as sturdy, it should be able to peirce Enton Susano'o

    http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...age!/16-17.jpg



    Where was it stated that Itachi blocked Kirin with yata? If so, he wouldn't have taken any damage.
    Thats not piercing. The Raikage almost broke through ribcage with sheer power. As for your OP you made brought up a point where you compared Naruto's Kyubii cloak to a weaker tailed beast cloak. Although the problem with your assumption is that Naruto only tanked a miniture tbb because mind you if it was as strong as a real one the scale of destruction would have been much bigger. It seems to me Kirin was a much larger destructive scale than the mini TBB. Also nothing proves Susanoo can't tank a TBB.
     
         

  16. #16
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    ok how do they stop there body from being burnt to a crisp after doing so
    The same way they took out the TBV2 Arms...substitute them for susano'o.
    Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Thats not piercing. The Raikage almost broke through ribcage with sheer power. As for your OP you made brought up a point where you compared Naruto's Kyubii cloak to a weaker tailed beast cloak. Although the problem with your assumption is that Naruto only tanked a miniture tbb because mind you if it was as strong as a real one the scale of destruction would have been much bigger. It seems to me Kirin was a much larger destructive scale than the mini TBB. Also nothing proves Susanoo can't tank a TBB.
    TBV2's cloak varies for tailed beast? Do you have proof of that?
    Even if the TBB was bigger, there's a very high possibility he still wouldn't have taken any damage. The cloak is unbelievably though.

    I agree to the rest bro.
     
         

  17. #17
    The Amazing Uchiha captainEO's Avatar
    Status
    captainEO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,385
    Location
    At the local casino with Hashi, my pal. We're winning.
    Status? Ain't nobody got time
    fo dat.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Wtf? I don't get what you're trying to say.

    Regardless, even if it were capable of piercing an early form Susanoo, what would be the benefit?
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by captainEO View Post
    Wtf? I don't get what you're trying to say.

    Regardless, even if it were capable of piercing an early form Susanoo, what would be the benefit?
    he'll kill susano's user
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Words of wisdom's Avatar
    Status
    Words of wisdom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    656
    Location
    Deep inside them sugarwalls
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Susanoo is getting underated. Sasukes incomplete susanoo took on daruis,gaara's, remarks and kankuros at the same time.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lightning Cutter should peirce Susano'o

    Quote Originally Posted by Words of wisdom View Post
    Susanoo is getting underated. Sasukes incomplete susanoo took on daruis,gaara's, remarks and kankuros at the same time.

    their attacks's effect on the one point <<<kakashi's light chain's effect
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •