Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 466 Discussion / 467 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    The 10tails might be the final antagonist in the manga.Im hoping 10tails is basicaly a man with 10tails so that hes not a massive raging monster like the other biju but more powerful, like naruto in 6tails.I wud expect him to kill madara who underestimated the 10tails power or make him his servant.It would be good if his goal wasnt to take over the world but somthing different than what has been the anime cliche'.
    already impossible. Why man??? its impossible every tail is beast and rikudo senin the host is dead so the 10 tailed is beast.

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 10-08-2009 at 12:30 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    heh heh foufth ninja war... I think there's gonna end up being a timeskip
    yeah.. and naruto and sasuke generation is gonna be 25- 30 year age :D so the war is really going to be longtime..... and kakashi gen is 39-44 year aged :D :D :D :D
    now naruto and sasuke gen 16 or 17 :D little child :D

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 10-08-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    ive only replied becuz u already know about 10 tails ...so yes, the jyuubi(10 tails) has mAgenkyou sharingan n it only has 1 eye n 10 tails ofcourse
    DOH! i didn't mean to bring up spoiler content on the prediction thread, sorry all. I guess i assumed people making predictions have read the spoilers.

But I must've missed something. I haven't seen any pictures of 10 tails but my work blocks some content from this site so I'll have to check when I get home. i get that 10 tails is a beast, and that Rikudo Sennin was it's host but Rikudo Sennin had a dojutsu(sp) before ever he ever became a host. sharingan was born from Rikudo Sennin's dojutsu, not the 10 tailed beast itself. at least that's the way i understand it. i didn't think 10 tails had anything to do with the birth of sharingan; rather sharingan, as well as byakugan, are just watered down versions of Rikudo Sennin's dojutsu

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    DOH! i didn't mean to bring up spoiler content on the prediction thread, sorry all. I guess i assumed people making predictions have read the spoilers.

But I must've missed something. I haven't seen any pictures of 10 tails but my work blocks some content from this site so I'll have to check when I get home. i get that 10 tails is a beast, and that Rikudo Sennin was it's host but Rikudo Sennin had a dojutsu(sp) before ever he ever became a host. sharingan was born from Rikudo Sennin's dojutsu, not the 10 tailed beast itself. at least that's the way i understand it. i didn't think 10 tails had anything to do with the birth of sharingan; rather sharingan, as well as byakugan, are just watered down versions of Rikudo Sennin's dojutsu
    Well thats one hell of a watering..I wonder what he put in the water:D to make sharingan so damn powerfull

And wait, Rinnegan was SO6P eye tech...and as far as we have seen sharingan is much more powerful

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSid View Post
    Well thats one hell of a watering..I wonder what he put in the water:D to make sharingan so damn powerfull

And wait, Rinnegan was SO6P eye tech...and as far as we have seen sharingan is much more powerful
    i think u missed som think with pain i let naruto win because of the lame thing naruto can
    and we diden se pain i full power or wait i took over 100 pplz out with 1 soumming when he meet danzo and hanzo

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tjitzur View Post
    i think u missed som think with pain i let naruto win because of the lame thing naruto can
    and we diden se pain i full power or wait i took over 100 pplz out with 1 soumming when he meet danzo and hanzo
    Point taken

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567