There is no emotion; there is
    peace. There is no ignorance;
    there is knowledge. There is
    no passion; there is serenity.
    There is no death; there is
    the Force.

Re: Konohamaru will Surpass Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by orochimaru View Post
    Always the current generation will surpass the previous one .So Konohamaru will surpass NARUTO.
    You're stupid...naruto and konohamaru are in the same generation. He is only like 3years younger.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!

harlem no jutsu level? Yup, the rest? Not.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderInChief View Post
    Sir, a person can learn all the things in the world, but if he cannot match the power of his opponent he will loose. Naruto is the reincarnation of the SO6P. It would be enough, if Konohamaru just surpassed his Grandpa or Minato.

"Weaker" is determined by power. Famous clan? sure. Powerful clan? no.

"Mostly newer generation surpass the older generation".. Its been 4 generations yet noone has matched Hashirama's battle prowess in the hidden leaf, till Naruto with his 9-tail. ALL THE NINJAS OF LEAF HAVE WILL OF FIRE.

Konohamaru doesn't know any summons. And also, becoming stronger is surpassing someone. Naruto being the reincarnation of the SO6P, means he will be the strongest to live. Konohamaru won't even become Hokage, if Naruto becomes Hokage.
    You said "Naruto being the reincarnation of the SO6P, means he will be the strongest to live" which is wrong. Naruto being some kind reincarnation of the SO6P doesn't mean he will be the best ninja that ever lived even though the Sage of Six Path is the best no matter since he the gods of ninja. You are right that most of the older generation do still remain much stronger then the new generation like the older hokage generation. But you also said "a person can learn all the things in the world, but if he cannot match the power of his opponent he will loose" yet at the level that Konohamaru is going he is already starting to surpass the level Naruto was at as a kid. Like you said "becoming stronger is surpassing someone" which Konohamaru is doing. You can't compare one person that is at there prime (Naruto) against someone that is already becoming stronger (Konohamaru) with out any logical proof or reason why. It not fair and it doesn't work that way.

It not like Konohamaru will surpass Naruto but it was shown that he is already starting to become a stronger ninja then Naruto was. (which is shown in the video) That make me to believe that he will become a better ninja then Naruto soon. You and I both agree that konohamaru could surpass his own grandfather Sarutobi but I don't know why you think Konohamaru will have no chance of reach Naruto level knowing that he already becoming stronger and mastered more jutsu then Naruto as he was a kid. It not like Naruto will be the best ninja for life that no one will surpass or will be crown the strongest ninja for life.

Some new generation do sometime surpass older generation even if it doesn't look like it. Or they might be one day a new generation that will surpass a old generation I think. If you watch the video that is proof, and how you can see Konohamaru is starting to become a stronger and that he have the potential now but not stronger then Naruto yet. And even if Konohamaru won't becoming Hokage (which he won't and Naruto might be Hokage) he will become the 7th Hokage.

I hope you understand now.

Last edited by Blackbalze45; 01-26-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

not gonna happen

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê

He won't even surpass base naruto maybe if he got sage mode. To surpass sm naruto he would need kurama, senju/uzumaki dna and something to force his potential out. And that is not happening.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody dies in the summer

Not this troll again.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbalze45 View Post
    Konohamaru is stronger then Naruto when he was a kid. (If you don't count the fox) Maybe he will surpass Naruto and take Naruto spot in the near future. And by the way good video.
    how has he surpassed kid naruto that video is not canon also naruto at that age took down shukaku gaara also could go one tail with control you cant just take fox away from naruto its his power to use as he is jinchuuriki

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    With Solo Goddess Leone

You said "Naruto being the reincarnation of the SO6P, means he will be the strongest to live" which is wrong. Naruto being some kind reincarnation of the SO6P doesn't mean he will be the best ninja that ever lived even though the Sage of Six Path is the best no matter since he the gods of ninja. You are right that most of the older generation do still remain much stronger then the new generation like the older hokage generation. But you also said "a person can learn all the things in the world, but if he cannot match the power of his opponent he will loose" yet at the level that Konohamaru is going he is already starting to surpass the level Naruto was at as a kid. Like you said "becoming stronger is surpassing someone" which Konohamaru is doing. You can't compare one person that is at there prime (Naruto) against someone that is already becoming stronger (Konohamaru) with out any logical proof or reason why. It not fair and it doesn't work that way.

It not like Konohamaru will surpass Naruto but it was shown that he is already starting to become a stronger ninja then Naruto was. (which is shown in the video) That make me to believe that he will become a better ninja then Naruto soon. You and I both agree that konohamaru could surpass his own grandfather Sarutobi but I don't know why you think Konohamaru will have no chance of reach Naruto level knowing that he already becoming stronger and mastered more jutsu then Naruto as he was a kid. It not like Naruto will be the best ninja for life that no one will surpass or will be crown the strongest ninja for life.

Some new generation do sometime surpass older generation even if it doesn't look like it. Or they might be one day a new generation that will surpass a old generation I think. If you watch the video that is proof, and how you can see Konohamaru is starting to become a stronger and that he have the potential now but not stronger then Naruto yet. And even if Konohamaru won't becoming Hokage (which he won't and Naruto might be Hokage) he will become the 7th Hokage.

Now ur trolling. The only mode he'll have is maybe sage mode. He doesn't have nearly as much chakra as base Naruto. How does kono beat km or bm? He doesn't he'll have no counter for any of narutos strongest Justus. Naruto raped him w/o trying and that isn't cannon so it doesn't matter.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you do realise that the video is non canon, only when kishi shows it in the manga will konohamarus ability be what it is so using an ova is pointless unless you are saying konohamaru is actually chunin now as it shown him making chunin

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tentenfanboy View Post
    Now ur trolling. The only mode he'll have is maybe sage mode. He doesn't have nearly as much chakra as base Naruto. How does kono beat km or bm? He doesn't he'll have no counter for any of narutos strongest Justus. Naruto raped him w/o trying and that isn't cannon so it doesn't matter.
    if he doesnt have chakra close to base naruto then sage mode is way out of his league

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Mod Status. ;)

No,Not in a million years.Naruto Has SM,KCM,BM.Unless konohamaru Becomes the Juubi's Jinchurichu or gets a powerup. He surpased Part I Naruto but Definitely not Current Naruto(Part II).

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tentenfanboy View Post
    I don't know what you mean by the word "trolling" but now you just assuming Konohamaru doesn't have enough power and won't be stronger then Naruto which is not how it work without proof. Like I already said which you did not read carefully it not about how strong he is now, it about how he right now that will make him a better person then Naruto since he is shown greater power then Naruto has. You can't compare Naruto now to Konohamaru because he is still a genin. In the video Naruto was just about to use Toad Sage Mode because Konohamaru was striking back. It is possible for a ninja to become stronger then Naruto is in Nine-Tail Chakra Mode. Im sure if you where to ask someone at this base to name 1 person that not a jinchuuriki that can beat Naruto in Nine-Tail Chakra Mode Im sure you would get your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    you do realise that the video is non canon, only when kishi shows it in the manga will konohamarus ability be what it is so using an ova is pointless unless you are saying konohamaru is actually chunin now as it shown him making chunin
    Ok.... so it not cannon but he did beat one of the 6 Pain person. I don't know his name but Konohamaru have shown he is strong enough to beat strong opponent in Naruto Shippuden. Now that proof.

Last edited by Blackbalze45; 01-26-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Light in the Darkness

Maybe when his older, much older but not now.
    Then again Naruto is still a genin....

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

I don't know what you mean by the word "trolling" but now you just assuming Konohamaru doesn't have enough power and won't be stronger then Naruto which is not how it work without proof. Like I already said which you did not read carefully it not about how strong he is now, it about how he right now that will make him a better person then Naruto since he is shown greater power then Naruto has. You can't compare Naruto now to Konohamaru because he is still a genin. In the video Naruto was just about to use Toad Sage Mode because Konohamaru was striking back. It is possible for a ninja to become stronger then Naruto is in Nine-Tail Chakra Mode. Im sure if you where to ask someone at this base to name 1 person that not a jinchuuriki that can beat Naruto in Nine-Tail Chakra Mode Im sure you would get your answer.

Ok.... so it not cannon but he did beat one of the 6 Pain person. I don't know his name but Konohamaru have shown he is strong enough to beat strong opponent in Naruto Shippuden. Now that proof.
    It was like the weakest or second weakest path...but nevermind.

Na Konohamaru will not surpass Naruto I mean there's no way as lets look at this way Kakashi never surpassed Minato and no one surpassed Hashirama or Madara except BM Naruto.

just because he's a newer generation means nothing to be honest Konohamaru's generation is pathetic compared to Naruto's.

Also that video is not canon and the fact base Naruto was destroying him with minimal effort proves to me he'll never surpass him Konohamaru was lucky that the animators always make Naruto look weaker than he is in the manga, also the fact he was not allowed to use SM was complete BS as well.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    It was like the weakest or second weakest path...but nevermind.

Na Konohamaru will not surpass Naruto I mean there's no way as lets look at this way Kakashi never surpassed Minato and no one surpassed Hashirama or Madara except BM Naruto.

just because he's a newer generation means nothing to be honest Konohamaru's generation is pathetic compared to Naruto's.

Also that video is not canon and the fact base Naruto was destroying him with minimal effort proves to me he'll never surpass him Konohamaru was lucky that the animators always make Naruto look weaker than he is in the manga, also the fact he was not allowed to use SM was complete BS as well.
    Ok since you say it like that you do have a point. But you have to admit that Konohamru did surpass Naruto when he was a kid. But that main reason why Konohamaru wont surpass Naruto is because Naruto mostly has the nine tail inside of him that give him this special ability that have regular ninja having such problem reaching. But since you mention Kakashi and Minato it does make sense now.

The Immortal God
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is the Akatsuki getting
    Fooderized -.-

lol Naruto has kage level power they should really just make him a Jonin

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Ok since you say it like that you do have a point. But you have to admit that Konohamru did surpass Naruto when he was a kid. But that main reason why Konohamaru wont surpass Naruto is because Naruto mostly has the nine tail inside of him that give him this special ability that have regular ninja having such problem reaching. But since you mention Kakashi and Minato it does make sense now.
    No it's not just because of Kurama, Naruto is also an Uzumaki born with natural high chakra levels and Naruto's strive to be the best is like no else's, also it's debatable would Konohamaru be able to beat Gaara of part 1.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop worrying about the world
    ending today. It's already
    tomorrow in Australia.

impressive video I liked

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I remember this thread. It feel like I was just a kid here. The way I was debating make me feel like I was less experience and much more better with my vocab now. Might return back to NB one day.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

I remember this thread. It feel like I was just a kid here. The way I was debating make me feel like I was less experience and much more better with my vocab now. Might return back to NB one day.
    To be frank, your English is better in the earlier replies.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    To be frank, your English is better in the earlier replies.
    Ok I can see why you said that. But I still feel like I am much better with my words now. Also how did you know that I commented here? I didn't know other people would know about my post since this is a thread is old.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123